A trans threesome

Story Info
A transman and his partner have a threesome with a cisman.
2.1k words
4.38
14.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's a build up story, so if you're looking for a quick fix, this probably won't do it for you. :) Additionally, the below includes references to transmale genitalia using traditional "feminine" language.

____

Wiping the steam from the mirror, I stepped back. It's been almost 8 years since my first dose of testosterone, and still, this body is surprising. In the mirror, I studied my chest, then traveled down to my pelvis. Still soft in some places, and harder in others, testosterone has treated me well for the most part --- I certainly can't complain. In any case, complaints or not, standing in the mirror was going to make me late if I didn't hurry up and get dressed, so I stopped staring at myself and left the bathroom, throwing on my pre-planned outfit and suddenly becoming very nervous.

"You about ready?" My wife (who we'll call T.) glanced up at me as I walked into the living room, before pointedly glancing at the time flashing on the microwave.

"It's only a 10 minute walk; we'll be fine." I laughed, but knew she was right. I grabbed my wallet and extended my hand to her, pulling her off of the couch. "Let's do this."

--

The February winter slapped us in the face as soon as we stepped outside, so the 10 minute walk to the neighborhood bar became a brisk 5 minute jog away. "I can't believe we're actually going through with this," T said, leading us into the bar and to the bartender.

"Shit, me neither." I scanned the crowd, but couldn't see the face we were searching for. J still had a few minutes to show up: we did arrive a little earlier than we told him, in hopes of downing a drink or two to settle our nerves.

But right on cue, both of our phones vibrated, a text from J lighting up the screen. "Walking in." My wife and I exchanged a look, and I laughed. "Here we go."

J walked in and we watched him make his way over to us. Thankfully, he looked just like his online profile said he did. He towered over both of us, and though he was thick, he was solid. He greeted us with a hug and a shy smile. I casually tried to scan his full-body, pausing unconsciously as my eyes grazed past his crotch, noticing the natural bulge that was already there. I cleared my throat. "Should we grab a table for a bit?"

The three of us quickly hit it off and time flew by. We had been there for about an hour before J excused himself to the bathroom, and my wife and I took the opportunity to check-in. "So, yes?" she said, a small flush washing over her face, a tell-tale sign that she was feeling J already.

I smiled into my glass. "Yes."

We intercepted J at the door and asked if he was ready to go, and if he'd want to join us. Though T and I agreed to bring J home, we didn't quite know what he thought. "Damn, I thought you'd never ask," he laughed and immediately turned to the door, shrugging into his coat as we hustled to our house.

--

The tension on the couch was almost tangible as J sat between my wife and me. Then, my wife announced that she was going to go to the bathroom. J and I sat in silence still, and then he turned to me. "Can I kiss you?" It was almost a whisper, but deep in his throat. Without speaking, I leaned into him.

Unsure of what to expect, not sure how I would react to his roughness, his masculinity, I was taken a little off guard at how I felt my pulse quicken, felt the knowing surge in my crotch. Almost instinctively, animalistic, I found myself throwing a leg over him, moving to position myself in his lap. J's hands quickly grabbed onto my ass, roughly digging his fingers into me, separating my asscheeks and squeezing. I gasped into his mouth, hungry for more as I heard my wife walk back into the room. "Oh, fuck. Yes," she whispered more than exclaimed. I felt her join us on the couch, felt her bounce off of my thigh as she ran her hands along the length of J's inner leg. He pulled his mouth away from me and met my wife's, one hand now on both of us.

I felt his dick beneath me, pulsing, twitching, desperate to be released and I rocked my hips against him, his bulge grinding against my covered cunt, my clit begging for attention. Glancing over at T, who was completely absorbed in the moment with J, I watched as his hand slipped under her shirt, pawing at her tits, watched her pull her shirt over head without pause.

With one hand, I reached over to T, squeezed her pussy through her pants, forcing a whimper from her, softened by J's mouth on hers. With the other hand, I fumbled at J's pants, unbuckled his belt, his jeans giving way to my desperate tugs. He pulled away from my wife with a gasp, locking eyes with me and then her, hungry hands grazing over both of us. I tugged at his jeans again, and wordlessly, he lifted his hips so i could pull his pants off of him, and then his boxers immediately after.

A deep sigh shuddered through me as i looked down at his cock, my first in...years...and certainly since my transition. He was thick, pulsating, precum already dripping down the head. I slid to my knees, only vaguely aware that my wife had now lost her pants, that J had pushed aside her thong and was tracing her clit with his fingers. As i took J into my mouth, I heard my wife. "Suck his dick, baby. Fuck yes."

Prior to my transition, the few cis-men I had been with had brought minimal sex, but always blow jobs. I love sucking dick, and having J in my mouth brought all of that back to the surface. I moaned, opening my throat to take him deeper, letting spit fall from my mouth to coat his shaft. I was slow with him, listening to my wife moaning, glancing up to see him 2 fingers deep, eyes closed, biting his lip as he focused on the slick of T's pussy and the throat I was giving him to fuck. Gagging around him, i pulled back and was suddenly not alone. My wife's mouth met mine at J's cockhead, and we swirled our tongues together --- without his dick and then with, me gently caressing the tight softness of his head. "I can't take it anymore," J suddenly said, reaching down to both of our faces to pull us up. "I need to fuck someone's pussy."

He knew it wasn't going to be me, given the many conversations we had in advance, but the hunger in his eyes almost convinced me otherwise. My wife smiled, put a hand out for a condom, and I fished one out of my pants pocket, realizing then I was the only one still dressed. standing up, I watched as J rolled the condom onto his dick, giving it a few good pulls after he did. My wife mounted him, hovering above his rigid member, giving him a tit to suck on while she glanced over at me while I undressed.

My jeans dropped to the ground and my shirt quickly followed. I stood there in only my briefs, hesitating for a moment before I decided. "Ah, fuck it." They fell to the ground and I moved beside J, whose attention was now off of my wife and taking in my body.

My clit, engorged from the excitement of sucking dick and watching my wife get taken, throbbed as I watched J's eyes travel from my collar bones to my t-dick. It glistened from my wetness, which had made my entire pussy slick. Beside him, I spread my legs a little, tugging at my 2", sliding my hand down a bit and back up, bringing up my pre-cum as lubricant. I was already aware of my breath quickening, forcing myself to leave my clit. J growled. "Perfect." He reached for me and I watched as his hands pressed over my body, slid down my shaved mound, and circled my clit, slowly, delicately, deliciously.

"Not so fast, bub." I smiled, sitting up a bit, aware that my wife was sliding her pussy along J's shaft, patiently waiting to be fucked. Wrapping my hand around J's cock, I guided him into T, who whimpered, gasped, shuddered as she took his thickness, inch by inch. J's hands had now left my body and were at T's hips, more to grasp her than guide her, and the bliss on his face showed everything. Almost like he couldn't control himself, he thrust up, bottoming out inside of my wife, who cried out, gripping J's shoulders as he filled her pussy.

I watched in awe, almost unaware now that my hands were back at my own pussy, swirling my juices from my fronthole to my clit, tugging at my t-dick, licking my lips while I watched my wife get fucked.

They shifted position naturally, and I slid to the end of the couch to let them. My wife now on her back and J on top of her, he pushed her legs up and apart, plowing into her with intent. I moved to cover my wife's mouth with my pussy, mounting her face and facing J, locking lips with him as he bent forward, keeping his dick buried in T and grinding against her, a move that had my wife squirming and panting as she took my clit into her mouth. Pulling away from J, I guided his eyes to T's mouth so he could watch me fuck her face with my pussy, which was helped by her own bouncing as he began to pound at her again. She circled my clit with her tongue and then locked her lips over the length of me, bobbing her head like I was deep in her throat. I ground against her face and she loosened her mouth on me, sliding her tongue around my pussy lips before forcing her tongue into my fronthole. I tightened around her tongue as she pushed her face deeper into my cunt.

Through gritted teeth, J said, "Fuck, y'all. I'm so close."

T pulled away from me and said, "Come with me, J. Fill me."

Motivated, he quickened his pace and I shifted back to get a better view. With my wife's head now resting against my pelvis, her legs around J's neck and his 8" of manhood buried deep, I slipped my hand back to my own needs, amazed at the wetness that spilled out of me. I bit my lip as I watched J's dick plow in and out of T, both of their breaths more of a gasp. My wife grasped at whatever she could get to and, locking eyes briefly with J, said "Fill me, J. I'm going to cum."

I whimpered out of pure pleasure as I sped up my fingers around my clit, frantically trying to match J's speed, but stopped as I watched him pause, tighten, and with one last thrust, empty his load in my wife. She, feeling his release, looked up at me and with one knowing glance, I stuck my fingers, coated with my pussy juices, into her mouth and said, "Cum."

She arched, pulling J closer to her, making sure he wasn't leaving her pussy yet, and from watching J's face, I knew she was there. I knew her pussy was tightening around his cock, milking more of him, and she squirmed, gasping, grinding her hips tighter against J, giving in fully to her orgasm.

I let a few minutes pass, watching J collapse on top of my wife as they both caught their breath, very aware of my need still growing, my wetness now slick down my thigh, my clit a deep red. J slowly sat up, gently pulled out of my wife, and I admired that he was still semi-hard. As he attempted to rise, I pushed him back, crawled over my wife, and turned, my ass pointed towards J. I knew he had a full view --- my throbbing cunt pulsed at the thought and I felt another drop of my juices leave my fronthole.

I wiggled my ass at him, glancing over my shoulder. "My turn." I whispered more than spoke, and then right on cue, I felt his hands, gasping as he entered me.