A Travel Day

Story Info
My kissing cousin wasn't anymore.
10.6k words
4.51
45.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was going to be a long one out of state to visit a Nephew's family after the birth of a son two months earlier. I'd been planning the visit for over two months when there was a telephone call from my cousin asking if she could ride with me.

Joy is nearly five years older than me and I'm forty-one. She looks better than most girls I've known that were fifteen years younger and I've always thought she is amazing. Six years earlier she'd divorced her cheating, no-good husband. They'd never had any kids and I'd always known he was a rotten individual so I was happy for her.

I thought it would be great to have company on the drive and what could be better than having my very sexy cousin as a drive companion? We decided to each schedule a vacation and then leave early in the middle of the following week. The time I'd pick her up was set at five Tuesday morning. It seemed we each had vacation to cover the trip and we didn't work the same company. Her company was eighteen miles away and mine was four miles the opposite direction from my own place.

I hadn't see Joy in nearly two years and it had been that way since I'd graduated University years earlier. We'd usually see each other on family get-togethers but this time after talking with her on the phone and agreeing to pick her up that following week I began private thinking of her again.

I'd always had a 'family crush' on Joy since as early as my memory could recall. When I first hit puberty and learned more about girls I'd had many personal moments thinking about her and imagining her naked wanting me. I really didn't learn what incest was until years later and so I tried to stop thinking of her that way but it didn't work because she still popped into my head and nearly every one of my sexual fantasies even these years later.

I pulled into her place on schedule then carried her luggage to the car after we'd hugged and said hello.

She reminded me that she intended to share the driving on our trip and had packed a lunch for us on the road.

I opened the car door for her and watched as she settled in before closing the door. She wore shorts for comfort as we would be crossing the desert for hours. She also wore a halter that was loosely tied between her breasts and its looseness aroused my interest to fresh new heights.

After I'd gotten on the road I asked if she'd had breakfast and she shook her head and said she hadn't been hungry. I insisted and pulled into a fast food line and ordered breakfast to go.

On the highway she said "You should have worn shorts too. It will be hot."

I motioned to the car's air-conditioning and she reminded me that there was a very long stretch that was a heavy upgrade and to keep from overheating I should leave the AC off while on the grade. She was right.

I had some old CD's and turned on the player then listened to the music that had been popular as I'd started High School. She remembered the tunes too and we sang together for the first two hundred miles.

It was about eleven fifteen that morning and I'd been constantly distracted by her legs, cleavage and the tightness of her shorts.

She caught me looking several times but said nothing; however she did smile each time that I knew I'd been caught.

"Why haven't you ever married?" she finally asked me.

I glanced over at her and my eyes swept her body again as I tried to think of an answer.

Then I turned the question around and asked her why she hadn't remarried since her divorce.

There seemed a long awkward pause that must have lasted more than five minutes while she stared straight ahead. I was almost ready try an answer when she spoke up instead.

"In one more year we'd have been married for twenty years. It was the longest period in my life and I was unhappy. A woman gets married for a host of reasons and some more serious than others. I'd married expecting something special and it had never happened. I grew tired of waiting and when I found that he'd apparently found it with another woman I couldn't take it." she began.

"Are we talking about sex?" I asked teasingly but she wasn't teasing and after another long pause she looked over at me and said "What would you expect and grow tired without?"

"I don't know but I can't imagine him not wanting you and doing all he could for you." I answered feeling inadequate in my response to her.

She then poked my arm and said "How long since you last had sex?"

"I don't know but probably three or more years." I answered growing red in the face.

"Well for me it was an average of only once every month or two since we made our vows and now with time since the divorce it's been more than eight years for me." she stuttered.

Now I felt like an idiot for bringing it all up for her again.

"Before we were married I'd only ever been with two guys and that wasn't real sex since it only included what I did for them." she added.

"You mean hand stroking them?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well... that and oral sex." she blushed.

"You mean you sucked them?" I stumbled in response.

"Yes. I was trying to get them excited but I've never been able to excite any of the men I've been with including my Ex." she continued "besides I enjoyed oral sex except they didn't have what I really wanted."

"You've only ever done it twice?" I asked and she laughed then said "I said only two guys not just two times."

"How about with your Ex?" I laughed and asked with my eyes locked to the road even though I knew if she looked she could tell what condition I was in.

"Him?" she laughed. "His is smaller than either of the other two I mentioned and they weren't really man-sized. My Ex might wanted it that way maybe once a year that first five years but no more than once and I wanted it more. I tried to convince him but it never worked out."

"So what did you want and have you ever found it?" I asked timidly.

"I wanted something a lot more developed. Can I tell you a story about something that really happened?" she asked as she picked up the GPS unit I'd brought with us to make certain I was getting the shortest route to our destination. She began playing with it as she started her story.

"I was traveling for work when I found out you were finishing Graduate School and I couldn't get there for your Graduation ceremony. I also found that you were planning on living at home with your folks for a month so when I got home I drove over to say hello and congratulate you. It was a Wednesday morning about nine when I pulled into your folk's driveway and I parked behind your old car.

"I walked to the front door and rang the bell three times and when nobody answered I thought perhaps the bell wasn't working so I knocked and still got no answer. I knew your folks were at work and I had no idea where you might be so I walked back to my car but as I started to get in I heard a noise from out back.

"I was curious and walked along the driveway to the back gate but it was locked and yet I heard that same noise again. I peeked through that space between your gate and the fence and I saw you. You were swimming completely naked and that isn't all I saw.

I was curious then and asked what she'd seen although in the back of my mind I had a faint idea growing.

She changed the subject without giving me an answer then asked "We aren't in a hurry are we? I mean it looks like there are other ways to our destination that are a lot more scenic and one of them is only about sixty-five miles further than this way, although we'll pass through towns and that will add more time than the mileage? The turn-off is coming up in just a few minutes if you want to take it."

I really wanted an answer and when I glanced over I saw her bring her thighs together and tighten them then hold them that way. I decided not to push it yet and told her "We can take another route and it may break up the boredom of the Interstate. Let me know where to turn."

She didn't look up and the car was quiet until she said "That's it. The next turn."

I made the turn and wanted to bring up the original subject again but felt embarrassed to push it.

Only a few minutes later we were approaching a small town and I had to reduce speed as we passed through it.

We'd been out of the desert for the best part of an hour. It was just past eleven-thirty and I was beginning to feel hungry as the car began climbing into the hills. As we progressed my mind kept returning to what she'd seen when I was swimming naked and how she felt about it. We began passing small streams and creeks swollen from melting snow run-off higher up. We'd passed perhaps four or five small towns when she said "Maybe we can find a small dirt or country road that runs along one of these streams and we can pull off and find a nice shade tree to have lunch.

Another twenty minutes passed before she pointed out a deserted dirt road as we approached it. The road looked like it hadn't been used in years and paralleled a larger stream. As I pulled into it long parallel ruts forced me to drive to one side clear of them. After about two miles Joy pointed to a tree alongside the stream and perhaps fifty yards off the road. "Want to eat there?" she asked and I pulled up, stopped and turned off the ignition.

"I'll take the old satchel and you bring the food. The satchel has some small pillows, an oil-skin cloth and a blanket so we can dine in style." she said laughing.

By the time I had the food cooler and locked the car she was already spreading out the oil-skin then the blanket over it.

She'd brought enough food for two meals of sandwiches, fried chicken, fruit and a large pie with two large thermos bottles and a six-pack of Coke chilled with ice that was almost melted.

We ate and talked about old times. Then when we'd finished eating she put the rest of the food away and told me to lie back and rest as she threw a pillow under my head. The day was perfect under that old tree with no insects and a soft babble of the stream. Leaving home so early and with a good meal under my belt I felt like dozing and since we'd decided not to rush our trip I felt good in pleasant and sexy company even if she was my cousin.

At different times over the years I'd thought about things like incest and yet now that Joy, according to my Mom, had passed an early Menopause I wondered if the old taboos still applied. It seemed to me that the main argument against incest had always been fear of passing genes that weren't diverse and thus creating and harming a child. If Joy could no longer have children then I thought perhaps...

The heat of the desert was gone but after a few minutes a familiar heat began to build again as I remembered my unanswered question.

Joy had put another pillow down near my knees and now sat on her knees upon it while leaning back and supporting herself with arms behind her while she smiled into the stream. It seemed her halter had become more loose providing me an even better look even with eyelids nearly covering my eyes. The warmth was becoming almost unbearable and I had to find some way of shifting my attention away from the prurient thoughts occupying my mind.

"So what did you see when you looked through the gate into the swimming pool? I don't remember seeing or hearing you anytime in the month I was home." I said,

"Well, I was there for maybe a half-hour after I first saw you there and I watched you climb, after each lap of the pool you made, onto the diving board. You'd swim as usual away from the board and then return doing a one-handed backstroke. What maintained my interest was watching you stand on the board and watching you as you returned the length of the pool. If you'll let me I'll say that you were continually in a state of male arousal it seemed and it was large, long and proud even as you stroked it.

Suddenly I realized what she'd just said and I sat up very quickly as I blushed red everywhere. I didn't know what to say but then she continued.

"It's okay because I enjoyed it too much. I hadn't realized any man in the family was that well developed. When you finally stopped swimming you strolled over to the lounge next to where I was at the gate and I had a perfect close-up view before you began masturbating, or what you guys sometimes call 'Jacking off'.

"I'd never seen a man do that before and I wasn't about to leave until I saw it all. You were on your back on the lounge when you climaxed and it shot repeatedly high into the air. I didn't even know a man could do all that.

"I told you I'd had two different men before I married and yet you are so much more than any of the men I've known. I've always wanted and enjoyed my experiences even though they seemed inadequate before but while I watched you I wanted to knock on the gate and come in and do it all for you cousin. I even had a fantasy of sitting next to you and chasing each shot then catching it on my tongue.

"I also listened to you making sounds and you were so much more exciting than any of those other men, but I was afraid. I suppose it was the thoughts of incest between you and me that frightened me and so when you finished I slipped back down the driveway and left quietly. After that I was always afraid of being alone with you so I didn't come over again."

I could barely absorb all that she'd said and then after a long pause I contributed. "I guess incest is always wrong according to society and yet when children are not possible it seems to lose importance. If two people can't have kids then it seems that their private life should be built around their own needs and desires. My Mom told me that you went through an early menopause and can't get pregnant now no matter what." I said quietly.

"It's true and my Doctor is a woman. She told me that now I could go without that fear and just go enjoy myself as a woman since I'm single and interested." Joy volunteered.

We remained quiet for several long minutes and then when I realized where my eyes were focused she was smiling at me. "You've been looking at my cleavage and my shorts all morning. Would you like me to take them off and let you see what has been occupying your interest so intensely?" she asked.

I glanced up then as I recognized the extent of her question but I couldn't hold my attention looking into her eyes even as beautiful as she is and my eyes roamed again without a word from me.

She shrugged and began undressing then moments later I could see everything that had occupied my interest for so many years and she was beautiful everywhere from her strong, ample thighs, nude Mons, tight tummy all the way to ample breasts crowned with perfect, rigid and long nipples.

I asked myself if I was dreaming. Would my beautiful, sexy cousin be undressing in front of me? Was this happening? Could it really happen? I didn't want to wake up now. Please let me sleep and enjoy all of this. It seemed so real that I could actually see parts of her I'd only imagined before. Her small tight pussy lips were only a pale thin line and there was no bush as if she'd just shaven. Her tits were full and even her cute full ass was visible from the side. Her mouth was moving with full lips and her tongue occasionally brushed them and then they shimmered in the shaded light. Her eyes seemed to tease me and my pants grew tighter. My nuts had been aching since I'd picked her up that morning but now they began to hurt. I wanted to reach over and touch her and bring my hand to cure the pain I was feeling.

"I can use a bit of sun out here anyway even though we're under a tree." she teased and then her hand reached over as she glanced down, reached out and found my eager hardness. "It seems even larger now these many years later but I still have a perfect picture of it in my mind. Oh! And I can feel it growing even more under my hand. You are circumcised with a huge head, large strong shaft and heavy, thick veins along and extending from it. Your balls are huge too and I imagine them right now that they're even larger and filled with need to release. I want to finally taste it all." she said with a bit of eagerness in her voice.

This must be a dream and one I never want to awaken from I thought and yet her hand felt so real as she squeezed and relaxed it again and again. Don't ever let me awaken from this.

She grabbed the waist of my pants and inched the waist downward. Fortunately I'd worn an elastic waisted pair of cargo pants and they dropped easily as I raised my hips above the blanket.

Her hand found it and after a very few tight strokes she moaned and lowered her face then kissed my stomach. I felt the soft caress of her lips as she continued kissing downward after she'd raising my shaft and pressed it against my stomach below her lips. In a moment I felt the kiss on the underside of my head and she lingered there a moment as her tongue teased before continuing down my full length.

Her hand freed my balls as she raised them over my thighs and then with one hand around my base her kisses found my nuts. Moments later she took first one and then the other and rolled them in her mouth. I fought not to release and knew if I did then it would wake me so I fought hard to restrain the urge to climax. I felt everything including things I'd never noticed before as her mouth found and seemed to want to consume all of me. Then her mouth was kissing my head again and she raised it then took it gently into her open mouth. Her lips were magic and her tongue more active than any I'd known before. At last my entire head was in her mouth and she was rolling her mouth around it and growing more involved.

After short minutes of effort she raised her head, smiled and said "After so long... it's even better than I've always imagined." and then she was back to it before a seeming twinkle of pleasure in her eyes rose to mine as her lips moved around it. I couldn't move my eyes from her body and her efforts as my hardness seemed to grow even more intense.

I wondered what would happen if I reached out now and touched, massaged her breasts and nipples. Would I wake up? I decided to do it and then her eyes seemed to roll and a soft moan escaped from somewhere deep within her as I worked. Her breasts were perfect and I wanted to kiss and suckle them even in my dream.

"If you keep this up you might find your mouth unexpectedly filled." I alerted her. "My nuts are over-filled and they want to explode into you. There must be enough cum after all these weeks I've gone without jacking off that I'll fill you almost to drowning." I whispered.

She started to laugh and had to pull her head back and free her mouth while her hands clamped and continued working it. After a moment of laughter she smiled again and said "Yumnm. I should hope so after all this time. I want to taste it all, consume it and feel it against my tongue and the pressure of it as it explodes hard enough with that sane force that threw it high into the air when I first saw it. I want to catch and swallow it all. I want it hot and thick as it slides into my throat and I want to get you even more excited than you were by the pool that day. I'd never heard a man so excited, so interested, and I want it all again but this time I want you interested in me and what I'm doing with you. I've waited and wanted this for the more than twenty years since I witnessed it and over eight years without sex except by my own doing I need all I can get and as often as we can."

I gathered my energy then said "I might get a little rough if you want me to cum. Sometimes I get completely involved and with you like this it won't be long at all. It feels so good... the best dream I've ever had." I answered.

"Yes. A dream for me too. That's what I want. Show me. Talk naughty to me. In all my life I've never known a man this interested. Just once I'd like to know it's because of me that someone's so involved." she countered my words.