A Treat for My Husband

Story Info
Wife has an idea what to get her husband for his birthday.
10.9k words
3.96
44.2k
37
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: This is one of two stories I was going to write a while ago but decided to combine them as they happen on the same night.

Please enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and under U.S. copyright law is protected. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

-- A Treat for My Husband --

My husband, Dean, and I, Debra, have been married for twenty-two years come this March. I feel so lucky to have found him or him me. Actually, it was a woman, Kathy, down the street from me who introduced us. She had just gotten married, I had just gotten divorced and I was back living at my mother's house. She had gone out with Dean while engaged and while in high school. Yes, she had cheated on her fiancé, but she figured what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Her thoughts in introducing us were so she could come down and see him on the sly. The first time she came down after him and I started going out, he asked her one question.

"If you wanted to be with me, why did you marry him?"

Kathy sputtered trying to answer his question. What she came up with was really ridiculous.

"I want both of you." He laughed in her face.

"I don't share my woman," he told her, a grim look on his face.

Boy did she get angry. She tried to slap him in the face but he ducked her slap and she went tumbling to the ground. She scrambled to her feet and ran back home. I was giggling. Dean turned to me and frowned. I stopped. Then he started crying. He sank down on the porch step and balled his eyes out. I sat next to him and held him. I guess he really loved her. Right up until she got married.

We sat there a long time. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his car. I pushed him toward the driver's side while I got in the passenger side. He got in and looked at me. We had only been going out for a few weeks, but I decided it was time.

"Drive, go right at the corner. I'll tell you where to turn," I told him.

He started the car without a word and drove off. It took us a good twenty minutes to get to where I wanted us to be. It was my house. I had the key. I was in the process of selling it, but I sometimes came here with some girlfriends so we could be alone and talk. Tonight I would be giving myself to this wonderful man I had met.

Once inside with the door locked, I took him to the bedroom where the girls and I used to have our alone time. Most of them were married and just needed to get away from their husbands for a while. This was the only room with curtains still hanging over the window. I had brought a blanket and left some couch cushions to use as seats. There was also a small bedside lamp in there so we could see.

After we got inside the house, I pulled him into my arms and kissed him. We had kissed before but he never pushed me to do anything. He left it up to me how far we went when we were making out. Now it was my turn to push his limits. There was no fear of pregnancy I was on the pill. There was no fear of disease, it was 1971, long before any really horrible STDs. So, I was kissing him with all the passion I had been feeling for him for the past couple of weeks.

He pulled back looking into my eyes. I just nodded, moving my hand down to caress his cock. It was hard, from just kissing me. I know I wasn't going to be his first. He had fucked that bitch from down the street long before he met me. I dropped to my knees, unbuttoned, and unzipped his jeans. Then I pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. I grabbed his cock in my hand. He was bigger than my ex-husband. I smiled looking at his circumcised cock.

"You don't have to do that. It's not really all that clean," Dean said.

I looked up at him with love in my eyes. He was such a nice guy, worried about the taste of his cock. I smiled, opened my mouth and gobbled him up. He actually tasted pretty good. I liked his taste and his smell. I sucked him until he was super hard. Then I stood up and kissed him. He didn't shy away from me.

He was undressing me now. I sighed as he took each piece of clothing off my body and tossed it away. He had me naked quickly. I shivered as he pushed me back and looked at me. His gaze was appreciative. He liked what he was seeing. He took off the rest of his clothes and pulled me against him. I was very excited feeling his naked body against mine.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh, god," I croaked as he nibbled on my earlobe.

Feelings were going through my body that I hadn't felt in more than a year. I was shaking uncontrollably. Dean lowered me to the blanket cradling my head with his arm. He kissed my lips very gently. It was almost as if they weren't there, just the warmth from them. I looked up into his eyes when he pulled back. He smiled. His head moved down. His lips caressed my nipples one at a time.

"Oh, god," I croaked again.

Dean only spent a scant few minutes on my sensitive breasts. He continued to kiss his way down my abdomen. I knew where he was going, I almost stopped him, but I instead told him what he told me. He didn't listen. When his lips touched my pubic hair, I almost screamed. I changed it to a deep in the pit of my stomach groan. He kissed and licked my pussy for a long time. I must have cum four or five times. I lost count when my clit became so sensitive that I had to push him away.

"No more, please. No more. I can't take it anymore. Please," I pleaded with him.

He lifted his mouth from my pussy looked up at me and smiled. He knew he had done a good job. I was still shivering with orgasm when he crawled up over me and pressed his hard cock to my vaginal entrance. I just nodded for him to put it in and fuck me. I was in heaven as he gently slid his cock into my open and willing pussy. It felt so good to have a cock inside me after so long without one.

"Oh my god, yes," I hissed.

He was inside me, far inside me. Much farther than my fingers could reach. I was once again in heaven.

"You feel so tight and so hot," whispered Dean.

I almost came then and there. I shook violently as I started slowly bucking my hips. Well, I didn't do the bucking, my pussy was now in control of them.

"Fuck me," I told him softly.

"Oh, I will. But first, I'm going to make love to you."

I almost came again at his words. And he did make love to me. Slow, gentle love. I came to worship his making love to me. It was nothing like any other guy had ever done to me. He took his time. He made sure I was okay as I shook with each orgasm. He never stopped, ever. I wondered how Kathy could give up something like this. I guess she couldn't, but he could give her up, which pissed her off to no end. I just smiled as orgasm after orgasm flashed through my body.

My brain was on fire. My pussy was on fire. My body was on fire and Dean was slowly, putting that fire out. When I collapsed under him, he stopped making love to me. He just froze until I opened my eyes. I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you," he told me.

"Oh god," was all I could utter.

He pulled out gently. He smiled down at me.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He slammed into my body with all his strength. I cried out with pleasure as he did. Over and over, he pounded his cock into my soaking wet pussy. I was now grunting with each slam into my body his cock made. He pounded into me for a long time. Well, it felt like a long time to me. I know I came at least five more times, maybe more, I kind of lost count. He was roaring his pleasure to the room. I felt his cum splash inside me. That just made me cum harder.

He was so much better than my ex. Way better. I was floating in heaven as my orgasm flashed through my body. My hips were jerking furiously up and down as he just lay there pushing into me. He was kissing my face, ears, and neck. Then he said the words I longed to hear from him.

"I think I love you," he whispered.

"When will you know?" I asked back.

"Next weekend when we come back here for the weekend," he told me chuckling.

I almost screamed. I just knew we would be fucking the entire weekend we were here.

"I think I love you too," I told him.

"When will you know?" he asked chuckling.

"Monday of next week," I told him giggling.

Dean laughed as he caressed my hair. I laughed with him. I just knew we were now a thing. I, of course, had a few things to tell him about and get straight between us. The next week went slowly. Very slowly. Except Wednesday. Saturday, he asked me to go out on Wednesday. I said yes. He picked me up after he got home from work and had showered. He took me to dinner. Nothing fancy, Burger King. He asked me where I wanted to go. I told him a bar.

He looked at me a strange look in his eyes. He drove to this place, it was a bowling alley that had like six bars in it. The lanes were full, league night and the bars were full too. We found two stools at the bar and sat. It had been a long time since I had a drink of any kind. My mother didn't allow booze in the house. My dad was a recovering alcoholic.

I got a beer, and so did Dean. We sat there talking. I was planning on telling him some things he didn't know about me yet. Halfway through my beer, I was drunk. I mean almost falling down drunk. Dean, trying to keep from laughing at me, suggested he take me home. I nodded with a goofy look on my face. I was so in love with him and he was trying not to laugh at me. I felt so lucky. Some other guy would, might, try and take advantage of the situation, but not Dean.

He got me to the car and belted me in. His car had seatbelts. Then drove me home. We got to the front porch and I just sat down. I didn't think I could go inside just yet without incurring my mother's wrath. Dean sat beside me. I looked him in the eyes. He looked me in the eyes.

"I have some things I have to tell you," I started slurring my words a little.

"What?" he said trying not to laugh.

"I have two children," I said and started laughing. I had no idea why I was laughing.

"I know and one of them is a boy," he told me.

I stopped laughing. Looked at him as if he was nuts.

"How do you know?" I asked.

He pointed at the front door. I turned and there was my son, just staring at me. He had a smile on his cute little face. Then my mom was there.

"You should probably come inside and take care of your children," she said.

I tried to stand but almost fell down the stairs. Dean caught me and helped me sit.

"How much has she had to drink?" my mom asked.

"Nothing. She had half a near beer. No alcohol at all." Dean was laughing at me. I got really angry with him for letting me act like a fool. I really felt drunk.

"Would you sit with her until she sobers up?" my mom asked Dean smiling at him.

"Sure, no problem Missus Watson," Dean said politely.

"You son of a bitch?" I growled at him.

"I am, I surely am," Dean said laughing.

"I didn't have any alcohol?"

"Nope. It was all in your mind, sweetheart."

Well, I sobered up pretty quickly after that. I sat there giggling, then laughing, then growling at Dean. He just grinned at me. I was soon ready to go in the house after that. Dean kissed me good night and left. We will be getting together on Friday evening. I had already told my mom I wouldn't be home until Sunday afternoon. She grumbled a little but didn't say much of anything. I think she liked Dean.

Friday I spent getting ready for our weekend. I primped and beautified myself. I wasn't really into dresses, but I was wearing one tonight. I packed an overnight bag, with shorts and jeans and two nice blouses. I was standing in the living room looking out the window, holding my son, and listening to my daughter play with one of her toys. When Dean's car pulled up I kissed the kids and yelled to my mom that I was leaving.

Dean, the great gentleman he was, came to the door and rang the bell. Other boyfriends had always just honked the horn waiting in the car for me. I just left. Dean grabbed my bag and carried it to the car, putting it in the trunk. He was dressed nicely. Dress pants and a really nice shirt with a sports coat. He was so handsome.

"You look beautiful tonight," Dean said as he helped me in the car.

"Thank you," I said. "You look very handsome."

"Thank you, my dear." I sighed as he told me that.

Once in the driver's seat, he quickly drove off. I just sat back and looked at him. He was, as I said before, so handsome. He was also confident as he drove his car. He took me to dinner at a very good restaurant. Then we went dancing at a club I never heard of. Of course, it had been a while since I had gone on a date, about a year.

After dancing, we went to the store. He bought some beer, sandwich makings, bottled water, and snacks. Then he drove to my house. We stored the things in the fridge and went to the bedroom. He made love to me all night. All day Saturday and long into the afternoon on Sunday. Then we dressed and he took me home. We were married six months later.

Over the next twenty-two years, we made loved, fucked, and raised my children together. We were pretty well off the whole time. Dean was a pretty smart guy. He programmed computers. I used them but didn't understand how to program them. The kids grew up. Dean and I played some with other couples or other men. He liked to watch me have sex with other men. I enjoyed it for a while. When I questioned him about what he said to Kathy, he just smiled at me.

"She wasn't pretty enough to share. You are magnificent and so beautiful, I just have to share you," he said.

I didn't say anything back, I was really grateful to him for allowing me to experience sex with others. Always there, he joined in after the other guy was finished. I loved him so much for all the years we were together. And when the children left the nest, we became even closer. With no one to bother us right in the middle of making love or fucking each other's brains out, we had more freedom to do those things anywhere in the house.

Dean was pretty inventive. Kitchen, living room, basement, dining room, den, he fucked me or made love to me all over the house. He even got me to try it up in the attic. We both almost passed out from the heat up there. He even fucked me in the backyard on a moonless overcast night. I giggled the entire time. Afterward, we lay there looking up at the stars and talked. He told me how much he loved me and I told him how much I loved him.

Again, he wanted to share me. He told me he didn't want our sex life to get too mundane, so we would go to a hotel bar and I would pick up a man for the night. Sometimes, if one of them had a buddy with them I would fuck both of them. Dean was always there to keep watch over me. I really enjoyed those nights. And they made me love my husband even more. He told me every time I took a strange cock into my body, he fell in love with me all over again. Of course, we made them all wear condoms. No coming in my pussy. The only man who could do that was Dean.

I was struggling trying to think of what I could get Dean for his fortieth birthday. I thought and I thought. Then it dawned on me. I had the perfect gift for him. It was something he wouldn't expect and wouldn't cost a thing. I had three weeks to set everything up. Now to get to planning.

~~~~~

It was Saturday. Dean had gone with a couple of friends to watch the Bears play in Soldier Field. He really didn't watch them on TV but whenever a friend gave him tickets, he went to the stadium and took as many friends as he had tickets. Meanwhile, I was getting ready for his birthday party. Just him and me. The big party will be on Sunday. A short, party, because everyone had to work on Monday, but a lot of friends and co-workers.

Tonight though would just be him, his present, and me. Just the two of us. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he unwrapped his present. I really hoped he liked it.

I met him at the door. I was dressed as if we were going out. He looked me up and down. He whistled at me. A long wolf whistle. I blushed as he held me at arm's length.

"Wow! You look fantastic," Dean said.

"Thank you, honey. Now go take a shower and dress for dinner, please."

"What's the occasion?"

"Your birthday silly," I said giggling at him.

He smiled at me and hurried to the master bath. I heard the shower start and went to the guest room to get his present. I set it on the couch and waited for him. I stood there smiling down at his present. I hoped he really liked what I got him. I heard the shower shut off. It wouldn't be long now.

Dean came down the hall from our bedroom. He was in a suit and tie. I smiled as he came into the living room. He stopped short, just inside the room.

"What is this?" he asked looking at his present.

"This is your birthday present from me," I told him.

"What?"

"Your birthday present. Don't tell me you don't want it. Isn't it something you have always wanted?"

"It's very nice. I did until I met you. What's going on honey?"

"Well, I wanted to get you a kickass present. I know it's a use-once kind of item, but if you really like it maybe we can work something out," I said, smiling. "And I'm hoping you will share it with me."

"If you want, of course I'll share. I didn't know you liked this kind of thing?"

"I think I do and would like to find out. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Sure. What do you want to do first, have dinner or play?" Dean asked.

"I would like to eat first. So would your present, I'm sure."

"Will you introduce us?" Dean asked.

"Of course. Dean, I would like you to meet my good friend Taylor. Taylor Wilson. Taylor this is my husband Dean."

"So pleased to meet you, Taylor," Dean said extending his hand.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Dean. I so look forward to you unwrapping me." Taylor took Dean's hand and stood.

She walked with us to the dining room.

"I'll get dinner, it's keeping warm in the oven. I'll be right back."

I rushed to the kitchen. I had the serving cart right there by the oven. I took the items out of the oven and put them on the cart. I wheeled everything into the dining room. Once dinner was on the table, I sat joining Taylor and Dean.

"Here's to the birthday boy," Taylor said lifting her drink that Dean had fixed for everyone.

"Cheers," I said lifting my glass.

Dean sat there blushing. We all dug in. Dinner was a pleasant hour, spent with my husband and good friend, Taylor. She knew why she was here. I had asked a group of friends at lunch one afternoon. Some married, some single. Taylor had volunteered first. She was married. There was one other of my friends who had volunteered. Shelly Cordon, she was single. I told her she could be his second present of the night.

Shelly wouldn't be here until about midnight. That's when Taylor had to leave. Even though her husband allowed her to do this, he didn't want her to stay the night. He wanted her home to tell him everything that happened. It was just six in the evening. We had her for six more hours. I was looking forward to her unwrapping by Dean. I could feel myself leaking into my panties as I sat watching him and Taylor. I couldn't wait to see them together. I had fantasized about this for a long time. Ever since Dean had told me about sharing me with other men or couples.

~~~~~

I had enjoyed both so much, but after a while, I had a hard time with what we were doing. I told Dean and he insisted that we stop. He really did love me and I, him. Now most guys wouldn't want to share their wives. I was lucky. Kind of. At first, Dean wasn't like that. In fact, while the kids were growing up, he was really jealous if I even talked to another guy, except for his friends. I never complained. I knew it was because of what Kathy had done to him and he loved me.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers