A Treat for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I use the shower now ladies?" he asked.

We both giggled and stepped out the open door. We each grabbed a towel and dried off. Then we went in search of Taylor's clothes.

"When can you and me get together again?" she asked.

"Will Paul let you?" I asked.

"He'll let me or all the stuff I do for him will stop," said Taylor.

"Well, call me sometime next week. I'm free Friday and Saturday, so far," I said smiling at her as she got dressed to leave.

"Okay, I will."

Taylor once again all wrapped up again, stood looking at me. I smiled at her, Dean came into the living room, naked.

"Oh, is it time for my present to leave me?" Dean asked.

"Yes, it is, sweetheart. But another present is on the way over as we speak," I said.

"Another present for me?"

"Yes, dear..."

At that moment the doorbell rung.

~~~~~

"Dean in the bedroom, I don't want to spoil the surprise," I told him.

Sulking, he went to the bedroom. I went to open the door for Shelly, Taylor tailing behind me. At the door, Shelly looked at Taylor, questions in her eyes.

"You'll love him," was all Taylor said as she slipped by Shelly.

"Come in, come in," I was still naked as I stood in the doorway.

"Wow!" said Shelly as she brushed past me. "I hope there's something still left for me?"

"Oh he's ready for more, Shelly," I said closing and locking the door.

Shelly was a pretty young thing with black hair, olive satin skin, and breasts that weren't huge but you could tell they were there. Her butt was slim, yet her legs were very pretty. She was a typical young lady in her twenties. Looking at her critically, I saw that she was dressed extra sexy tonight. See though black top, black bra under it. Short black skirt and back nylons, with five-inch spiked heels.

"Panties," I asked.

Shelly lifted her skirt and showed me her sheer black panties.

"Oh, he is going to adore unwrapping you," I said looking Shelly up and down.

Shelly giggled.

"Okay, how does this work, Debra?" asked Shelly.

"Well, you sit on the couch and I will bring the birthday boy out to show him his present. Then he will unwrap you either here or in the bedroom," I said.

"Okay great. I can't wait. Go get that handsome husband of yours," whispered Shelly starting to shake.

"Be right back," I said heading to the bathroom.

When I got to the bedroom, I found that Dean had gotten dressed. I hurriedly dressed myself. It was quick, as I didn't put on underwear. I then blindfolded Dean. He didn't object. I led him out into the living room and stood him right in front of Shelly. She smiled wide as she saw my husband close up for the first time. She usually only saw him as I was getting in his car. Shelly was silent, yet she was shaking with excitement.

"Okay time for you to unwrap your second present from me," I said pulling the blindfold from his face.

Dean gasped as he looked at Shelly. He too had only seen her from afar.

"Here or in the bedroom?" asked Dean.

I looked at Shelly.

"Bedroom, please," she said.

Dean reached out his hand. Shelly took it as he helped her up off the couch. He slowly led her down the hall to our bedroom. He had not only gotten dressed but had put clean linen on the bed. At the foot of the bed, he started to unwrap his present. Shelly giggled as he did. By the time she was naked, she was laughing out loud nervously. Dean pulled her to him and just hugged her. Still laughing she hugged him back. They stood there hugging until Shelly finally stopped laughing.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," she said softly.

"No need," said Dean kissing her on the cheek.

Shelly shivered as his lips touched her.

"So, I guess this is really going to happen," said Shelly looking at me.

I could see the wonder in her eyes. She smiled weakly at me, then turned to Dean and kissed him hard. Dean kissed her back hard. He didn't let go of her until she started to undress him. Smiling at Shelly, Dean stepped back from her so she could undress him without him hindering her. She had him naked in seconds as all he had on was a pair of pants and a shirt. Shelly immediately dropped to her knees in front of Dean.

"Oh my god," she said looking in amazement at his cock.

Without touching him with her hands, she sucked his cock into her mouth. Her hands came up to fondle his balls. Dean threw his head back sighing loudly. I just smiled as I stripped off my dress and sat in my chair. I loved watching my husband. My hand went to my pussy and before I knew it, I had two fingers inside me. Dean pulled away from Shelly and helped her up. They both climb on the bed.

"Oh god," said Shelly as Dean lay next to her.

Dean leaned in pressing his lips to Shelly's lips. Shelly opened her mouth allowing Dean to push his tongue in her mouth. Both of them were now sighing with pleasure. Dean's hand wasn't idle, he was squeezing here and probing there. Shelly had her arms wrapped around my husband, tightly.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Shelly as Dean probed her vagina with two fingers.

Slowly, Dean kissed down Shelly's body. When he sucked on her nipples, she cried out not making any sense. When Dean finally was between Shelly's legs looking up at her from her pussy, she groaned.

"Do it! Suck my cunt!" shouted Shelly.

Dean pressed his lips to Shelly's labia kissing them gently. Shelly slammed her head back down to the mattress.

"Yes," she hissed. "Oh god, yes!"

I went to the bed sitting on the edge. Shelly opened her eyes, looking up at me, questions in her eyes. Leaning down I looked into her eyes.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes," she said softly.

"Good."

Leaning down I lightly kissed her. She didn't pull away. When I lifted my head, she looked at me, arousal in her eyes.

"Will I get you also?" she asked the fire in her eyes blazing.

"If you want," I replied softly.

"I wasn't expecting a twofer," Shelly said smiling up at me.

Shelly's eye rolled up into her head. I went back to my chair as my husband continued to suck and lick her pussy. Shelly cried out several more times before she started bucking her hips in orgasm. Dean pulled back from her jerking hips and shoved two fingers inside Shelly.

"No, your cock. Shove your cock in me, please," screamed Shelly.

Dean crawled up Shelly's body stopping to suck a nipple. Shelly, still in orgasm as his cock pressed against her opening, cried out. When he slipped into her, she screamed again. Slowly Dean started to fuck Shelly. I now had three fingers inside my pussy as I watched my husband fuck his second birthday present.

"Oh fucking hell," shouted Shelly bucking her hips up against Dean's pelvis.

I groaned when Shelly shouted. On the verge of orgasm, I pulled my finger from my pussy sighing. I closed my eyes for just a second. Shelly screaming again had me watching her and Dean fucking. Dean was now fucking her fast and hard. Shelly loved every plunge into her wet pussy. I could hear it sloshing as Dean's cock slammed into her. Her screams and groans filled the bedroom. I was trying not to touch myself. Then Dean was coming. Getting up out of my chair, I went and stood by the bed waiting for Dean to move off of Shelly. It was only a minute or so when Dean rolled to Shelly's side. I immediately crawled between her spread thighs and mashed my mouth down on her cum filled pussy.

"Oh my god!" shouted Shelly sitting up and looking down at me.

When I started to suck Dean's cum out of her pussy, she flopped back down on the mattress hard bucking her pussy against my mouth.

"Oh my god, Deb, you are good at that," she said with a groan at the end.

I just kept eating her pussy, sucking my husband's cum out of her. I could see Dean out of the corner of my eye watching me clean his present. He was smiling.

"You should do that more often, you look so happy right now," he said.

Shivering, I continued sucking his cum out of Shelly until she screamed in orgasm. Pulling my mouth from her pussy I crawled up over her. She was smiling with her eyes closed.

"Did you like that?" I asked softly.

Shelly's eyes opened her smile still on her face.

"Yes. You were wonderful," she replied pulling my lips to hers.

We kissed for a few minutes. I pulled away from her, looking down at her body.

"You are a very pretty young lady," I said.

"Thank you. You aren't so bad yourself, Debra. I'd eat you up," replied Shelly.

"Maybe later. Who's hungry, thirsty, or needs to use the bathroom?" I asked getting up from the bed.

I needed to use the bathroom, I was also thirsty and hungry. Bathroom first. Shelly was right behind me. I went right into the shower. Shelly followed me. I turned on the water. Got it to the temperature that I liked and pulled the plunger up to divert the water up to the showerhead. I turned and pulled Shelly into the spray with me. Then I peed. I really needed to pee. Evidently, so did Shelly. She peed too. We both laughed as we peed and peed and peed. Then we soaped up and rinsed off.

Dean came in as we were getting out of the shower. Shelly went back in to wash Dean. He was smiling widely as he watched me dry myself. Without hesitation, Shelly soaped up Dean. She paid special attention to his cock and balls. I just stood there watching another woman running her hands all over my husband, I loved it. Turning, I left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. I straightened up the bed. Then I went to the kitchen and made drinks for everyone. I carried them out to the living room setting them down on the coffee table. I then sat on the couch waiting for Shelly and Dean to find me. Shelly stopped as she was coming into the living room.

"She's in her Dean," Shelly shouted over her shoulder.

She came toward me. She looked so beautiful all fresh and clean. Dean was right behind her. They both got their drinks and sat down.

"So, when do you want me out of here?" asked Shelly staring at me.

"Well, as tomorrow is Saturday, how does tomorrow night sound?" I asked.

"Will my present last that long?" asked Dean smiling.

"Well, if she doesn't I'm here to pick up the slack," I said smiling.

"Don't worry about me. I think it will be Dean who will give out first. But then I would have you, Debra, to pick up the slack," said Shelly.

"Yes, you would," I said leaning in and kissing her cheek. "Anyone hungry?"

"I could stand a little something," said Shelly.

"Me too," added Dean.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I took out a plate of shrimp with cocktail sauce. When I set it on the coffee table, both Dean and Shelly thanked me. Between the three of us, we cleaned the plate. Getting up, I took the plate to the kitchen, rinsed it off, and put it in the dishwasher, When I got back to the living room, Dean and Shelly were making out on the couch. I sat in the chair next to them and watched. When they came up for air, I just smiled at them.

"Bedroom?" I asked getting out of my chair.

They both nodded rising from the couch and following me to the bedroom.

"You, in the middle. Dean pick a side," I ordered.

Shelly got in the middle of the bed Dean lay on her left side. Smiling I lay on her right side. Both Dean and I looked at each other evidently for longer than Shelly was expecting.

"Someone do something to me," Shelly groaned.

"Spread your leg," I said, she did.

I slapped her pussy lightly. She grunted.

"What was that for?" Shelly asked.

"Presents don't talk!" I said slapping her pussy again.

This time she didn't say anything, she grunted and flinched. I hit her again a little harder. Once again, she flinched only this time she groaned.

"So, you like a little pain?" I asked slapping her pussy again.

"Yes," she hissed as she flinched.

"Do you take it in the ass?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Dean?"

Dean got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with the lube. I slapped Shelly's pussy again. She didn't flinch this time but moaned loudly.

"Faster," said Shelly.

I smiled widely down at her and slapped her four times quickly.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" shouted Shelly.

Now I wondered if Taylor would have let me do this to her. Well, I guess I would find out when we get together in the future. I slapped Shelly's pussy four times fast again. She didn't yell out but she did groan with her pleasure. I was finding out so much about my friends. Maybe I should invite one over every weekend until I know all about them. Dean would love that.

"Roll over Shelly," I said, and she did. "Spread your legs."

Once her legs spread apart, I took the lube from Dean. He looked sad that he wasn't going to lube up his present. I just smiled at him. I grabbed his cock and squeezed out a line of lube down him. Turning back to Shelly I pushed the tube of lube in her ass, not the entire tube, only the nozzle, and squeezed. Then I lubed up my finger. Putting the lube down, I slowly pushed my finger into her tight little asshole. She moaned as I did. Pulling out I smeared what lube was still on my finger around her little brown hole.

I then spread her cute ass cheeks apart. Dean, his cock all lubed up, pressed his dick against her asshole. He slowly slipped into her body until his entire shaft was in Shelly. He waited until Shelly nodded. Sitting back on my heels I watched as Dean's dick pulled out of Shelly's ass slowly.

"You ready, Shelly?" asked Dean.

"Fuck your present," Shelly said almost growling.

Dean slammed his cock into her. Shelly screamed but didn't say a word. Fucking her hard and fast, Dean was smiling at the feel of her ass squeezing him. Shelly was now moaning and grunting as Dean slammed into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Shelly screamed.

I could tell Dean was far from coming. He just kept slamming into Shelly's body as hard and fast as he could. Shelly just kept coming and screaming her pleasure. I just lay down beside her. She turned her head to look at me. I smiled at her as Dean slammed into her again and again. Shelly smiled at me. She reached up grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed passionately while she had orgasm after orgasm from Dean pounding into her asshole. Finally, we heard Dean growled as his orgasm shot into Shelly's ass. Dean collapsed on the other side of Shelly as we were still kissing. Shelly was having her final orgasm as she still mashed my lips to hers. She finally pulled my lips from hers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," said Shelly over and over.

She shook and shivered for the next five minutes shouting to the world.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

When she finally stopped I kissed her one last time. She moaned as our lips touched and as they parted.

"Thank you," she said her eyes closing slowly and gently.

I went to the bathroom and got several wet washcloths. Then I slowly cleaned Shelly's ass as best I could trying not to disturb her. Dean went to the bathroom and took a shower. I just lay next to Shelly, watching her sleep. She looked so contented and at peace. Dean came back, turned the overhead light out, and climbed into bed smiling at me. I opened my eyes wide, he shook his head laying it on the pillow, and went to sleep quickly. Rolling over I turned the bedside light off and I too, went to sleep, very contented.

~~~~~

The next morning a soft, gentle mouth on my pussy awakened me. Opening my eyes, I found a pussy right over my head. I smiled as it lowered down to my lips. I slowly stuck my tongue out until I parted the inner lips of the pussy. A groan from the mouth on my pussy made me shiver. Suddenly, I needed to pee. I pushed Shelly off of me and ran to the bathroom. Shelly, lay there watching me and laughing. Then she too had a look on her face as she quickly rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom. As I was already on the toilet, she went into the shower turned on the water, and squatted over the drain. I giggled at her. She just glared at me.

We all got dressed and Dean took us out to breakfast. When we got back, Dean started to play with his present. His present was delighted that I just sat in the chair in the room. For the rest of the day, after Dean made her cum, he came. Then it was out in the living room to relax and revive. I still sucked Dean's cum out of Shelly's pussy, which she enjoyed immensely. By eight in the evening, Dean was exhausted and was asleep on the bed. Shelly and I went into the living room and played with each other on the couch. At ten, she said goodbye. We kissed for a long time at the door.

"If I had only known," she said softly kissing my ear.

"That goes for me too," I replied kissing her ear.

I was once again naked standing in the door watching her drive away. I went through the house shutting all the lights off and making sure all the doors were locked. Then I climbed into bed with my dear, dear, husband.

T h e E n d