A Treat for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't find this out until after he asked me to marry him. But while he was going out with her, she was going out with three other men. This crushed him when he found that out but recovered quickly. It wasn't long after that when he started to talk to me about sharing me with other men or couples. I was shocked, to say the least. I didn't say no or yes at the time. He asked that I think about what he had said. I did for a long, long time. He never pushed me.

The more I thought about his request, the more aroused it got me. Soon I was fucking him five nights a week. He would just smile up at me when I rode him cowgirl. I was smiling back at him. He knew what was happening. He knew how excited I was by what he suggested. The question now was, would I do it for him? Of course, I would and did. I loved him so much and wanted him to be happy.

~~~~~

I should probably describe Taylor. Taylor was a few years younger than I was. She was well put together and looked fabulous after two kids. Her breasts were on the large size, she was bigger than I was. But the rest of her was on the slim side. Her waist was slim her ass was really nice. She didn't have a bubble butt. Her face was very pretty along with her long blonde hair. I had wanted to have sex with her for a while now but didn't know how to approach her.

After dinner, Taylor and Dean went and sat on the couch while I swiftly cleaned up the dining room. I just put all the dirty dishes on the cart and pushed them into the kitchen. I would wash them up tomorrow. I moved into the living room and sat in the chair next to the couch. Taylor and Dean were gazing into each other's eyes. When I cleared my throat, they both laughed and looked at me.

"Well, do you want to unwrap your present here or in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Gee, I don't know. What do you think, honey?" Dean asked me.

"Bedroom. Definitely, the bedroom, dear," I said smiling.

Getting out of the chair, I stood waiting for them to stand. Taylor got up first, turned to me, and smiled.

"I'm glad to be your friend," she said softly.

She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I sighed as I kissed her back. This was our first kiss. I enjoyed it very much. Taylor pulled away from me, turned to Dean, and took his offered arm. They walked side by side into the bedroom. I followed them, excitedly watching Taylor's ass. As we walked, I was becoming more and more excited. I had watched Dean with other women when we found a couple to swap with, but on occasion, we were in separate bedrooms. Tonight I was not only going to watch, I was going to video every minute of this. Our bedroom was wired for video. Two cameras, no waiting.

In the bedroom, Dean and Taylor faced each other. She was Dean's present. He waited until I said he could unwrap her. She stood smiling as I sat in the chair I had specially placed so I would be in the scene. Taylor stood there waiting patiently, smiling, shivering, and watching Dean. Dean was looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Go ahead, unwrap your birthday present, sweetheart," I said giggling.

Dean sighed as he moved around behind Taylor. She raised her eyebrows as her head swung around following him. Dean stopped behind her, took the zipper, and gently pulled it down her back. Taylor moaned. She didn't move, she was watching Dean over her shoulder, she looked so sexy as she did. Dean came back around to the front of her. Her eyes followed him. Reaching out he placed his hands on the shoulder straps of her dress. He pulled them up slightly, then out over her arms and let them drop. The dress floated down her gorgeous body to puddle around her ankles.

She stood there waiting. I just moaned, looking at her wonderful body. She was wearing a matching shelf bra and thong panty set, red. Dean groaned as he looked at her. He went to go around behind her. She stopped him.

"It unclasps in front dear," said Taylor her voice filled with lust, her body shaking with excitement.

Dean chuckled, reached out, and unsnapped the clasp. He slowly pulled the bra from her breast. He gasped when they came into his view. I couldn't see them yet he stood there frozen, staring at her naked boobs. I hissed at him. He jerked a little and let the straps slide down her arms. Her tits were magnificent. Not too big, not too small. They were about the same size as mine, maybe just a tad bigger. Her nipples were darker as were her areolas.

Dean reached out and gently touched them. When his fingers met Taylor's flesh, her head snapped back and a growl came from deep in her throat. I groaned too at the sight of my husband touching another woman. I squeezed my legs together and almost came, just from watching. Kneeling down, Dean grabbed her panties with both hands and slowly pulled them down her long beautiful legs. Taylor stepped out of them one leg at a time. Dean stood up, her panties in his hand. He looked into her eyes, pressing them to his face. He breathed in deeply. I groaned when he smelled her scent.

"God, you smell magnificent," he said.

His present was unwrapped. I stood and walked to them. I quickly help Dean undress. When Taylor caught sight of his hard cock, she gasped and then sighed with pleasure. I stepped back, slowly undressing, as Dean, stroked, touched, and ran his fingers over his present.

His present, Taylor, just stood there sighing each time Dean's fingers touched her. Dean just growled as he walked around her, touching her here and there. He never penetrated her with his fingers. Taylor's head followed him around her. The look on her face was one of lust. Her body shook and shivered with her excitement. I watched them both as I finished undressing. When I was naked, Taylor looked at me, her eyes wide.

"You look amazing! You should dress sexier Debra. You really should. I had no idea you were that... that... that put together. I would have eaten you up a long time ago," Taylor said.

Dean groaned at Taylor's words. He too was now looking at me. Maybe even with new eyes, maybe through Taylor's eyes.

"Thank you, Taylor. You can eat me up later, you're a gift to Dean right now," I said giggling.

Nodding, Taylor turned back to Dean. Dean turned back to Taylor. I stood there watching them both becoming more and more excited as time slipped by. Finally, Dean stepped closer to Taylor as if he was afraid I would object. When I said nothing, he touched her arms. One in each hand. Taylor smiled at him nodding. Dean looked over at me. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Dean, I gave you this present to enjoy. Now enjoy, please," I said softly.

Nodding, Dean turned and took Taylor into his arms, pressing his lips to hers. Taylor sighed as she kissed him back. I moaned at the sight of my husband kissing Taylor. She was a beautiful woman. Tall, almost as tall as Dean. That was one of the reasons I selected her. I thought they would look amazing together and I was now convinced I was right.

Their kiss lasted a long time. I could see Dean's tongue was exploring Taylor's mouth. She was letting him explore even more than her mouth. His hands were moving slowly over her sexy body, searching. Searching for those places that cause the woman to sigh, moan, groan, or growl at your touch. Taylor was doing all of them as Dean caressed her soft silky skin. I could see her breasts. Her nipples were hard points just touching the smooth muscled chest of my husband.

Pulling back from Dean's ardent kiss, Taylor slowly sank to her knees in front of Dean. Looking up at him, she wrapped her right hand around his hard, pulsing cock. Smiling down at her, Dean shivered as he waited for her to take him in her hot, wet mouth. I too, was waiting to see that. It had been a long time since I watched my husband get a blowjob from another woman. Taylor leaned forward, her eyes still looking into Dean's, kissing the tip of his circumcised cock. Dean growled, his right leg shaking. That's when I noticed Taylor's left hand on his thigh.

"Yes," croaked Dean.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Taylor was slipping her mouth down my husband's cock. Dean's head was now back, his eyes staring at the ceiling, enjoying the feel of Taylor's mouth on his manhood. I groaned as I watched him disappear into her mouth. Her eyes cut over at me as she pressed her mouth farther onto Dean's cock. Smiling I nodded that I was okay with what she was doing. She didn't know about our swapping and sharing adventures when we were younger. I would have to tell her sometime... later... in the future.

Taylor was now bobbing her head back and forth along Dean's shaft. With his head still thrown back, Dean was groaning with pleasure. As I watched, his scrotum tightened pulling his testicles up against his body. Smiling, I knew he was close to filling Taylor's mouth with his cum.

"I'm going to cum," Dean shouted, legs shaking violently.

Sucking even harder, Taylor pulled her mouth down his shaft until only the soft, firm head of his cock was inside of her. Her eyes widened as Dean's semen shot out of his dick, splashing against Taylor's tongue. She groaned with delight. Then she was swallowing his semen. Gulping really. I watched Dean's face as he came it was perfect. Taylor stood up and pulled Dean's lips to hers. He kissed her with passion.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She moved to the center, exactly where I had shown her earlier. I smiled as she spread her legs for Dean. I was so excited. My husband was fucking my good friend. That was one rule we had with men, no friends. It was Dean's rule. When I asked him why, he asked me if I was prepared to fuck them anytime they came over looking to get laid. So it was a rule for guys. I would have to talk with Dean about Taylor and Shelly.

I sat down in my chair as I watched Dean fuck Taylor. He was actually making love to her right now. His strokes into her were slow and easy. I knew that soon he would be pounding her into the mattress. I found that I was pinching my nipples as I watched my husband fuck Taylor. I was concentrating on watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy. Taylor was moaning loudly. I knew in a while she would be grunting as he pounded into her hard. Then she would be screaming as orgasm after orgasm washed over her mind and body.

I slipped my finger into my pussy. I was so wet it went right inside. I moaned as I watched Dean slide in and out of Taylor. He pressed into her hard.

"You ready to get fucked now?" I heard Dean ask Taylor.

"Yes," Taylor hissed.

Dean pulled out slowly. He then slammed into Taylor's pussy hard and fast. Taylor screamed. I just groaned as I slammed my finger into myself. Dean was now fucking Taylor fast and hard. She was grunting and screaming her pleasure. I was coming myself. Yet I didn't scream, I just groaned. I now had two fingers in my pussy. I was slamming them into me as hard and fast as Dean was fucking Taylor. Dean suddenly slammed into Taylor hard.

"I'm cumming," he shouted.

Taylor was humping him as he filled her pussy with his semen. I was also coming. It felt so good, as I watched my husband cum in another woman. I was up and out of my chair as I watched Dean roll off of Taylor. She was just lying there, legs spread, breathing hard. I climbed on the bed and slammed my face against her pussy. I started to suck my husband's cum out of her. Taylor sat up, looking down at me. Then she slammed back down, screaming her orgasm. Dean then looked up from where he was lying and groaned as he watched me suck on Taylor's pussy.

"I'm just cleaning your present after you got it all messy," I said.

When my mouth sucked on Taylor's pussy, she screamed once more and collapsed. I quickly finished cleaning her and went back to my chair. I took the towel on the table next to the chair and wiped my face clean. Getting up once more I went and sucked on Dean's cock. He moaned as I did. When he was nice and hard, I pulled my mouth off him. He groaned.

"Fuck her again, dear," I whispered in his ear.

Dean sighed as I continued to stroke his cock. When he rolled between Taylor's legs again, I went back to my chair. This time around, Dean made love to Taylor. I smiled as I watched them together. When Dean rolled onto his back taking Taylor with him, I almost came again. Taylor was now going to ride him cowgirl style. When she sat up and started to slam her pussy down Dean's cock, I did come again. Taylor had a wonderful ass. I sat there with two fingers in my pussy watching her ass bounce up and down on my husband. For the next forty-five minutes, I watched Taylor fuck my husband. She was tireless. And having just cum, my husband was still probably a long way from coming. I went to the bed and lay next to them.

I slipped two fingers in myself as I watched Taylor's pussy slide up and down Dean's cock. Taylor was looking down at me and smiling. When her eyes rolled up into her head, I knew she was coming. Looking at Dean, he had his eyes closed as he let Taylor do all the work.

"Oh god, your husband's cock just stirs up my insides so nice," whisper Taylor.

"You like my husband's cock?" I asked.

"Yes," she hissed as her eyes rolled up into her head again.

I smiled as I watched her move her hips. From what I could see, she was all the way down on Dean's cock just moving in circles. Looking at her abdomen, I could see my husband's cock push out across the very top of Taylor's vulva. Seeing that I thought 'I would have to try that.' Suddenly, Dean started pushing his cock into Taylor hard again. He was coming hard into Taylor. She was also coming hard. Her eyes rolled up into her head. All I could see was the whites of her eyes for the longest time. When she started to fall towards me, I rolled out of the way. She now lay with her legs splayed. Crawling over her, I started to suck the cum out of her pussy. My pussy was right over her face as I did.

Taylor came back to the here and now, within seconds of my tongue starting to lap Dean's cum from her vagina. She pulled my hips down to her mouth and started lapping my pussy. I was in heaven knowing that Taylor wanted me and was such a good pussy eater. My orgasm shot through me like never before. It may have been the situation or just the excitement from watching my husband fuck her twice. Yet she turned me on so much I wanted her again and again. With one final suck, I finished cleaning Taylor's pussy. I pulled my mouth from her. She continued to suck on my clit. My mind was spinning wildly. When I screamed my final orgasm, Taylor stopped sucking my clit and let me roll away from her into Dean's strong arms.

It took the three of us about half an hour to come back down from wherever we went. When I came back, I had two sets of soft lips kissing my face gently. Opening my eyes, I saw Taylor and Dean cuddled up next to me.

"Welcome back," said Dean smiling at me.

"Thank you," I said looking at Taylor.

"We'll talk tomorrow, dear," said Taylor.

I looked at the bedside clock. It was only nine at night. Taylor and Dean had three more hours. I could feel Taylor sliding her hand up and down Dean's cock, over me. Nodding, I slipped down the bed getting out from between them. I wobbled over to my chair and sat heavily into the chair. Dean was now cuddled up to his present. I smiled at that thought. For the next three hours, I watched Taylor and Dean do everything but fuck. Then finally, before she had to leave, Taylor took Dean up her ass. I gasped as he started to smear lube on his cock and then on her asshole. As was still in the missionary position looking up at Dean as he slid his finger in and out of her ass. Taylor nodded at him and he pressed two fingers into her ass. She didn't wince once. She was now moaning.

"Now," she said softly to Dean.

Dean crawled up between her legs grabbed his lubed cock and placed the head against her asshole. I got up and knelt on the floor beside the bed. I took Taylor's hand in mind. Looking at me, she smiled.

"I've done this before," she said.

"Is your husband's cock as big as Dean's," I asked.

"Almost, but not quite," she replied nodding at Dean.

"Okay, sweetheart, here I go," said Dean to Taylor softly.

Taylor still held my hand as Dean gently and slowly pressed into Taylor's ass. Dean was sighing as he continued to slide his cock into his present. When he was halfway in, I nodded down at Taylor.

"He's halfway in, sweetie," I whispered.

Taylor nodded her head. She was still holding my hand gently. Dean kept pushing into her ass. When he was almost in her all the way, she squeezed my hand. Not hard, but I could tell there was some trepidation with Dean going any farther. I opened my mouth to say something but Taylor shook her head. I nodded back and let Dean continue to press into my friend. When he was in Taylor, she sighed with relief. Dean groaned as he pressed against her vagina with his pelvis.

"Oh my god you have gone farther into me than anyone else," whispered Taylor. "Now fuck me and fuck me hard."

Dean just leaned down and kissed Taylor on the lips. She sighed bringing her arm up to hold Dean. Dean started to withdraw from her ass. Taylor groaned as he did slowly. When I could see the head of his cock almost slip out of Taylor, he slammed back into her, hard. Taylor screamed in what I had to think was pleasure as she was smiling as she screamed yet again. She still held my hand, gently. Pulling her hand to my lips I kissed the back of her hand. Taylor looked over at me smiling as Dean kept slamming into her asshole.

"Debra, I think I love you," said Taylor.

Looking down at her in amazement, I leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"I love you too, dear," I replied.

Taylor was then having an orgasm much stronger than all the others she had. Dean was also grunting his orgasm as he slammed into Taylor one last time. Taylor didn't hold Dean in place, Dean rolled to her side away from where I was. Taylor looked at me expecting me to do something.

"Ah, why don't I help you to the bathroom so you can shit that cum out of you," I said getting to my feet. "I'm not that kinky, dear." Taylor smiled up at me nodding her head.

"Neither am I. I just wanted to see what you would do," replied Taylor giggling. "I would have stopped you. I'm also not that kinky."

I helped Taylor to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet. I started to back out to give Taylor some privacy, but she grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"Why don't you start the shower? We both could use one about now," said Taylor.

"Right," I said stepping in the shower and starting the water.

I let it run for a while. When I thought that Taylor was done, I pulled the knob that diverted the water to the showerhead. I got under the spray as the water cascaded over my head I heard Taylor get in with me. She warped her arms around me, kissing my lips. I hugged her and kissed her back. We had fun washing each other. I got my favorite tool off the hook on the wall and hooked it up to the nozzle for it. Once hooked up the water started running out of the nozzle end. I then shoved it up my pussy, cleaning it out and showing Taylor how to use it. Pulling it out I put it under the water spraying out of the showerhead to clean it off. I then soaped it up and rinsed it off. I handed it to Taylor.

"Wow! I need this at home," she said as she slowly slipped it into her pussy.

Taylor moaned as the water cleaned out every bit of Dean. She then switched back to her ass. Yep, it not only cleaned out Dean but everything else up there. Luckily we had a very large drain opening in the shower.

"Next time, do this first," said softly.

Taylor nodded as she pulled the nozzle from her ass. A lot more came running out of her as she stood over the drain. She then rinsed the nozzle off and washed it thoroughly with the soap I had used. This was an antibacterial soap. She rinsed off the soap and handed it back to me. I turned off the water for the attachment and put it back on the hook. We both washed our legs, pussies, and in her case, her ass. We rinsed. I turned the water off and Taylor pulled me in for a long sensuous kiss. I kissed her back. When we broke our kiss, Dean stepped in.