A Treat From My BFF's GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release a loud gasp as she start to rub her fingers against my lips with the same pressure she had to use while wiggling through. I quickly cover my mouth, turning my head to find Derek still looking at the screen. She releases a quiet chuckle as she pulls them out a little to glide her hands inside of my pants, landing her soft fingers over my panties.

"You're so wet..." She whispered in my ear while I sat there surprised. I never known I was wet from her sneaky touch!. I shivered to her warm, soothing breath entering in my ear. She pumps the tip of her fingers in my lips softly, feeling my shameful wetness that's turning into a vaginal lake.

"I can feel your silky and sticky wetness from your panties." She added as she let out a seductive giggle. She searches around for my clit while my legs are struggling to move. I let my head tilt back and rest as she finally found it. Her fingers softly circled my soft spot as I gripped onto my moans. I feel so disgusted in myself more than anything for enjoying this.

Soon, she increases her speed to enhance my pleasure. I release a heavy pant as screams erupted from the TV. I rolled my eyes back, drowning in the foul pleasure that I relish entirely. I didn't want to be so obvious to Derek, so I fixed my eyes back on the TV screen.

She continues rubbing in quicker circles, putting more pressure on it. I was so much into the sensation, I didn't notice her hands quickly pulling from under my pants. It made me quickly realize that we possibly been caught. I turn to look at Derek whom was turning his head to me. Shit! What can I say to get out of this?!

"Are you okay? I heard a noise coming from you." Derek asked. Phew, he just noticed my noise and didn't already find his own girlfriend touching me while he watches the movie.

"Oh no! I'm fine! It was just something scary that..popped up." I lied. A funny grin painted on his face as he gave a little chuckle.

"Oh... You were scared!" He said as he wiggled his eyebrow. I wasn't really scared, but that was the best lie I could come up with. I gave a nervous chuckle before he turned his head towards the screen. I should of told him what really happened, therefore them fussing would be more entertaining than this boring movie.

I sealed my legs shut before she could think about entering again. I waited in worry, hoping she wouldn't move her hand again. I focused on the TV screen, forcing myself to watch the cringey movie. I can easily feel her eyes peer into my skin while I tried not to acknowledge it. She's not touching me.. phew!

That's what I thought until my relief turned into alertness when hand started to sneak up to my thigh, rubbing small circles with her fingers. It won't be possible for her to have her way in and I will make sure of that! I watched her in the corner of my eye reach up to my neck, trailing small kisses up my neck and to my ear. Why does this send shivers down my spine and easily make my legs start to open up?

"Come on! You know it felt good.." She whispered as she seeps her hand back in my inner thigh and raising it to my crotch. I shut my legs, hoping I would crush her hand again. Her hand is too strong! Her wet tongue on my neck and her pleasurable sucking is prying me open. It gets me so turned on knowing that she's marking her territory on my neck. Why am I starting to feel this way?

My legs start to slowly let her make her way in deeper. I lied to myself, and I keep doing it. I tried to deny these feelings of lust for her, but they just dethrone me out of my own emotions. I'm letting her insert her hand back in my pants, and this time, under my panties.

I release a little gasp as she starts rubbing my wet slit. A scary part on the TV screen came up. I remember this was the time I wanted to run out of the movie theaters. Ah.. good memories.

I couldn't cherish those memories since her fingers were starting to journey her way inside of my lips. I release a small moan as she starts to dig her way in. She's inside me! I can't believe I let her go this far!

"Oh!" I heard Derek say then a gasp comes out of him. My heart jumped to the bottom of my stomach. Oh no, we're done here! He caught us! Rita swiftly removes her fingers, then quickly turn around. I turned at the same time she did. I'm starting to miss her touch inside of me...

We're probably wondering if he caught us yet. Good news! He didn't catch. He's sitting there covered with some of the buttery popcorn that launched out of the bowl. He must of jumped back in fear, this happened before in the movie theaters. I let out a huge laugh as I played the memory in my head. He looks at us with nervousness while rubbing his neck, I could see his flushed cheeks through the darkness! Rita releases one of her cute laughs as he chuckled along.

"Let's pretend you didn't see that.." He said shyly before turning back to the TV screen.

"It's okay Derek." I joked as Rita laughed along. Her's was really seductive though.. how come it was different when she laughed at Derek? Oh, I almost forgot the reason why!

Rita turns back to me as she bit her lip while moving her eyes on a lower part of my face. She tilts her head while starting to move closer. I know exactly what she was bound to do. I was thinking of pushing her away, but my body was eager with curiosity of what feelings I'll attract from her act.

"No.." I whispered with denial before she connects her lips with mine. I said that I didn't want her soft, thick, juicy lips pressing against mine, but my body and mind wanted her touch just as much as my body. I release a small quiet moan into her mouth as she does the same. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. She begs to explore the inner world that's inside of my mouth. Her plea was accepted as she darted towards my tongue so easily.

I couldn't move my body at all. Not even my limbs or fingers. There was nothing I could move but my own tongue that's dancing along with her. I can't believe I'm making out with my best friend's girlfriend right beside him! What more I can't believe is that I'm making out with the girl that makes me possibly vomit every time I think about her. How the hell did her touch make her change the way I look at her?!

She traces her warm, moist tongue along my gums while my tongue laid still. Her reward for her touch was another small moan out of me, vibrating into our mouths. I could feel her body start to softly grind against mine whilst avoiding movement to attract the attention of Derek.

Her hand slowly slithers from my thigh to my hip then progresses higher to my breasts. She cups one of them and softly fondled with it. I release another humming moan into her mouth as she softly pinches my nipple. Tingling occurred in my lower area due to her touch. I miss her fingers inside of me.

Rita disconnected our wonderful kiss and began gazing into my eyes like the movie was in them. I refused to connect my eyes back to her due to the humiliation and regret that's taking place within me. Her foul touch is beginning to be something indelible and addicting. Thinking about the fact that I'm starting to crave her soft touch makes me ashamed of myself.

Her fingers gently grip onto my chin and pull it up to meet her eyes. I fought back at first, then gave in and let her take control. We connect our eyes, staring into each other's souls. I've never noticed how beautiful she was until now. Her eyes are like stars under the darkness. I feel so disgusting to admit this... or maybe she wasn't disgusting in the first place.

"You girls are good at this." Derek said out of the blue as my heart started to race a marathon. It's beating and beating while my body temperature raises. Shit.. we're gonna get caught! What can I say when it happens?! I put my hand on her chest, not caring if the surface was squishy. Before I could push her, she back and turns around into her original sitting position.

I turned to Derek, hoping he didn't catch us. Lucky for us, his eyes was still glued to the screen while his hands were in the popcorn gobbling it up. He's even eating the popcorn that fell on the couch as well! I'm just relieved that he didn't catch us yet.

There was silence between us. I didn't want to increase the tension and awkwardness, or give a hint that me and Rita are doing something naughty. So I decided to break away the tension. Thinking of the right words to say, I opened my mouth while closing it at the same time. Wait! I'm too frozen to speak! I clear my throat to at least draw attention and break silence. Then I finally opened my mouth to speak while stuttering a tiny bit.

"Y-Yeah well that's because this movie's old and have terrible acting." I said to break the awkward silence between all of us. Derek turned to me with a smile on his face. Damn, I got his attention. What am I supposed to say now? Come on Rita! Talk to him too! Stop pretending to watch that boring ass movie and help me out here!

"Aw come on, I still think this is good! Hey! You can't talk anyways, you made a noise that we all know was you getting scared." Derek said with his goofy voice. I laughed, but not at his joke, at the fact that he didn't know those noises were from something else. Poor Derek, he doesn't know what his girlfriend is capable of. But I'm just as worse as her, falling in her trap.

"I wasn't scared!" I whined as he burst into laughter. I laughed along with him just to not be so suspicious. He mocks my reply which made the laughter stronger, although mines were all fake. In between our laughs, I start to feel something soft trail down my thigh, causing me to almost make a noise.

"Yes you were! You were just like how you was when you were little." Derek said as he laughed a little more. I had a hard time listening since I tried to pull her hand out which led me to failure. She didn't even move a inch. Instead, she seeps in deeper while prying my closed legs open. I didn't want to respond, but Derek was still waiting for my answer. It feels like I'm mentally imagining sweat coming down my face in anxiousness. When will this conversation end?

"I'm not that bad!" I decided to try and cut it off short. Hopefully he doesn't say another word.

"Yes you are! Okay, if you make another noise then my opinion stands." He said. He really wants to challenge me? It's going to be easy since this movie isn't scary, I won't have a problem. I'll just make a noise that doesn't sound like I'm scared. Wait, what noises are those? Oh well, it's not going to be hard. Then I looked at Rita, who was making a evil smirk. Actually, it's going to be hard. She's going to beat noises out of me regardless.

"I don't-" I began to say as I thought about me failing the challenge due to her touching me. Seeing the exciting sparkle in his eyes was really adorable. I didn't want that to go away if I decline his challenge. He reminds me of the young him, full of fun and enthusiasm. It's hard to feel that same energy when I'm feeling too much lust for his girlfriend.

"Whatever..." I replied.

"Let the challenge begin." Rita said in a seductive voice as she turned to Derek with a phony smile coming out of her. She turns back to me with a evil smirk as she inserts her hand under my pants.

"Please Rita!" I whispered with a hiss. She slowly shakes her head with a evil small smile.

"That's why it's called a challenge..." She mumbled as she trailed kisses up my neck, adding some hickeys in there as well. I release a light sigh while she caresses my thigh with her hand. Her breasts softly rubbed against my arm while she moved upward. What I mostly felt was her erected nipples against my bare arm.

She comes up to my ear while planting her moist lips on them. More pressure was put into my arm as she runs her breasts up to my shoulder. While she finally stopped, she gently nibbles my ear again while softly releasing her warm and soothing breath onto my cold ear.

"You're wetter than before." She whispered with a quiet chuckled as she rub my wet slit through my panties. She puts more pressure to cause me to release a light sigh. My heart pounded against my chest after realizing that noise was loud. I turned to him, hoping that he didn't hear that. I look back at Rita, whom is sucking on my neck with increased pressure. Due to her force, I felt another moan pushing up my throat.

"Mm.." I couldn't hold it! It was forced out! Fuck this feels so good!

"R-Rita..!" I moaned as quiet as I could but audible for her as she gives a light chuckle.

"That's what I always wanted to hear from you... It lets me know I'm pleasing my master.." She whispered. The words she choose to say turns me on by a million percent. I love to hear her horniness through her mouth. Can't wait till she starts getting inside me. These arousing thoughts are causing me to release a quiet and mouthed moan. I release a closed mouth sigh, relieved that he's still eating the little bits of popcorn that's subtracting to none.

He picks up a kernel and throws it in his mouth. I chuckled when he found out that there's no more, and scrambled his hands around the buttery bowl. I could hear him using his teeth to bite down on the kernel and made a loud crunch. He sets the bowl back down on the table, and continued watching the boring movie. I adjust my attention back on Rita, whom is taking her free hand to play with one of my breasts.

"You like that?" She whispered as I noticed her rubbing my clit with increased speed. I release a huge moan, but clasped my hand over my mouth to suppress it. My heart throbs faster as I'm drowned deeply in her ocean of pleasure while she rains more down into it. I don't want this to ever end...

I responded by nodding her head as she slips them under my panties. I release another shivery moan as I felt her warm soft fingers tapping my wet slit. She slowly digs one finger in my lips, and travels it inside of me. My eyes roll into the back of my head while she begins to break me in. Her finger hurt at first, but now it's easily seeping in. I hung my mouth open as she wiggles another one in. Since she wants to be more evil, she uses her thumb to rub my clit while pumping her fingers slowly. I release another moan that was slightly louder than a whisper.

"You're so tight..." She muttered into my ear.

"R-R-Rita..." I unleash a quivering moan as she starts to pick up the pace with her fingers.

"Fuck me..." I whispered as she began to slowly pound her fingers in me, gouging her fingers deeper and breaking through my clenching walls. I can't believe I let that come out of my mouth. I can't believe that she's the one making me feel like this. I admitted it clearly to her!

"Rita.. you're making me go insane." I whispered as she release a sexy chuckle.

"I love pleasing you.." She replied as she fingered with more pressure. My wetness was starting to be audible again, and so was her sucking on my neck.

*Snore*

She stops moving her fingers as our heads turned in sync. Derek has his head back with his mouth slightly open. That's how he usually sleeps when he's sitting on the couch. It's so funny to see him sleep like this! I release a low chuckle as I watched him snore louder.

Rita turns back around and gaze at me with a mischievous smirk on her face. She raises her fingers that are glistening and lubricated with my juices. I watch her stuff it in her mouth, sucking it all off her finger and moaning while tasting it. I feel a bit weird, I never tasted myself before like that..

"You taste so delicious." She said as she turned all the way towards me. She crawls closer to me with her knees and bolts her lips into mine. I easily let her enter her tongue, tasting my juices that was surprisingly pleasant. It tasted like honey mixed with the normal vaginal taste. It tasted natural..

She pulls away, backing up a little. She reaches for my legs and makes me turn around and lay down all the way on the couch. I rest my head on the couch's arm as she spreads my legs open.

"What if he-" I whispered, but was cut off by her finger on my lips.

"He's a heavy sleeper, he'll only wake up if I said dinner was ready." She joked.

"But-" I started to say something again, but was stopped by her finger coming back on my lips.

"Sh..." She cooed. I noticed she was trying to take my pants off, so I lifted myself up to let her easily slip them off of me. After she threw them off, she came down and mauled me down through my panties. I release a normal moan as she opened my legs wider.

"Take this shit off.." She roughly spoke as she grabbed my panties and began yanking them off as well. I helped her out by lifting up, and putting up my legs for her to take the panties off. She aggressively grabs my legs and opens them wide. Soon, she darted her tongue towards my clit. A loud moan pushed through my throat as she circled her tongue around my clit.

"Fuck! Rita!" I moaned as I let my leg hung down from the couch while she held the other one.

My toes curled as pleasure ran down to my feet. She instantly inserts two fingers, pumping in and out. I slapped my hand onto the couch's back pillows and gripped it as she rams her fingers deeper. My back arches while my inner walls started to clench. I think I'm close! I haven't felt this in a long damn time!

"You know... my boyfriend really likes you." Rita said as she continued to finger harder.

"Wh..what do you- mmm!" I struggled to speak due to the arousal taking over me.

"He just dated me to make you jealous. That's why he makes me hang out with you two. At first I didn't support it, then I started wanting to tag along since I wanted to be around you. He thinks he's going to have you, but I won't let him." Rita explained. Oh, that's why I've been the third wheel this whole time!

"Oh...Oooooh!!" I answered, then moaned audibly as she laid her tongue back on my clit and worked around it with more pressure. A flick of her tongue already caused a orgasm to build up inside of me.

I whimpered as she removed her fingers and rubbed my juices against my slit. She looks back up at me and seductively sucks the rest off her fingers. Soon, she wraps both arms around my legs while keeping them up, then enters her tongue in my inner lips then into my hole. I release a shaking moan as her tongue started to feel like a mini penis penetrating through me.

I put my hand on the back of her head to shove it in deeper. I think I'm cutting her breathing off, but fuck this feels so damn good! I'm think I'm about to-

"Ohhhhh.....!!" I moaned out loud as I arched my back while my eyes were rolled back. My legs began to quiver as my hips started to buckle. She puts her hand on my hip, holding me down while my body jitters. I release more moans as I let the feelings run all through my body. I can easily feel my juices escaping me and into her mouth while she gulps it down. Her tongue is removed, now laying on my slit.

As I began to calm down, I stopped moving my body. She runs her hand up my stomach and to my breast while she inserts her tongue again, softly licking around my clit. My legs tremble while she circles her fingers around my body. My private twitches as she comes down and teases me by drawing little circles on my mound.

I give another shaky moan as she stops moving her tongue and remove it, slowly licking my slit up and down.

"You're so delicious.." She mumbled before licking her lips. Now that I think about it.. I can't believe what just happened.. Thinking through it just makes me feel so damn embarrassed about it. I don't want this to happen never again. She cheated on my best friend, and I was the person that she cheated on him with. I can't believe I agreed to doing this, but her touch was just luring me in to deeply.

I turned my head at the TV screen, noticing that it was ending. I looked back at Rita, whom was crawling up to me as our faces came closer together. She presses her lips into mines, instantly entering my mouth and letting me taste my pleasant juices.