A Treat From My BFF's GF

Story Info
My BFF's GF gives me an extra treat during movie night.
7.9k words
4.35
25.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely talk to my best friend Derek because of him and his relationship with his girlfriend. It's not him that's pushing me away from him, it's his girlfriend that I can't be around. Every time I try to talk to Derek, she's always watching over him to make sure it's not another girl. I can't believe she has the nerve to do that, she literally looks like a passed around slut. I can't stand her, she always wants to come with us when I wanna hang out with Derek. I can't believe Derek agrees to letting her join in.

Yeah, I know that's his girlfriend, but I don't feel like seeing her a lot. Her face just annoys me. It looks so damn punchable! She even has the nerve to think I'm cool with her, that's why she keeps attempting to talk to me. Ugh, the thought about her just makes me cringe. No matter how hard I try to show I don't like her, she manages to get her way.

Even though that's his girlfriend, he needs to tell me when she's joining in. I don't want to be around a slut like her. She doesn't even fully love him. She's a whore. She's just using him for his money. I can't believe she would do my best friend like that. I wouldn't even let that gold digging whore touch me at all!

Speaking of touching, she even has the nerve to get touchy with me. She's always running her hand down my arm and touching my thigh and shit. She even looks at me in a weird way that makes me so uncomfortable. She's always biting her lip and winking at me and looking at me in such a lustful way. I don't know what it really is, but she truly makes me uncomfortable!

So why the hell am I sitting here on this couch with them? I can't believe I agreed to accept his offer on movie night. I knew it wouldn't be just us, but I just wanted to spend time with my best friend! I should of known she was going to be here. Heck, he lives in her house! He actually pays her fucking bills!

Back to the fact that I'm sitting on this couch on the far left, while Derek is on the far right. Guess who's in the middle? His damn girlfriend! Ugh, her presence makes me want to throw up! Every time her shoulder brushes against mine, I just want to run out of this house by jumping out of the window.

I barely said a word to both of them since I got in this house. I gave a greet to Derek, totally not his girlfriend. I sat down on the couch and watched him put the comedy movie in. Ever since the movie started, there hasn't been nothing coming out of me. Not even a chuckle at the funny jokes. I had to do them in my head.

At some point I try my best to scoot away from her, taking up the lack of room I have. Yeah, she's really close to me instead of being close to her boyfriend. Derek is so damn lucky to have all of that room! I should be the one sitting there while they make out! But here I am, suffering as she decides to scoot closer to me. Why isn't she close to Derek?! Why me?! She's so close that I could smell her pleasurable scent coming from her hair. I can't even imagine her sitting close to her boyfriend!

I would rather have her make out with my best friend right beside me than have her sitting in between us and mostly close to me. Thinking about her making out with my best friend Derek doesn't even seem disgusting anymore. Thinking about me and h... never mind, I don't want to throw up right now. I'll just let that thought fade into the invisible air.

I was expecting to be the third wheel today, but it seems like I'm included with them.

I rest my elbow on the couch's arm as I rested my chin on my palm. I'm now sitting in misery, hoping this movie would end soon. We're only halfway through it, so it's best I just pay closely attention to it and just let the time fly by. As I'm finally paying attention, I realize how cringey and boring this movie is. I can't believe they're actually laughing at the "funny parts." Or maybe my mood is just too down to even understand and feel the positivity coming from the jokes.

For my plan B, I decided to try to take a nap during the dull movie. I softly closed my eyes, letting my whole body rest while tuning out the noise of the TV and the jolly laughs coming from Derek and his whore. Now, I sit in silence and stare at the darkness in the space of my eyes and eyelids.

*

I sense something flare on my eyelids. I opened my eyes slowly, squinting them as the bright and colorful illumination shoot into my eyes. I instantly notice that there's no noise coming through my ears. Wait... did I go deaf?! I fully opened my eyes, looking around to find Derek putting in another scary movie. I notice that his girlfriend is not sitting beside me anymore.

I let out a huge yawn and a stretch, enjoying the space that I now have. I decided to state my leave and go ahead and walk out the door to go home. I was about to say a goodbye until Derek stopped me. I let out a large groan as he called my name.

"We have to watch this scary movie. I want to do a challenge with you guys." Derek said.

"You can do it with your girlfriend." I said as I began to walk to the door.

"It's more funner with you. Besides, I'll owe you back, trust me." Derek said.

"You told me that before in fourth grade and I didn't get my ten cent back yet." I joked as he laughed right after.

"Come on! It will be fun! I never heard you scream before while watching a scary movie." Derek lied. I go back into the past when we were young. We watched a scary movie that was named the most scary of all time. They were right, cause it caused me to be screaming endlessly. I could also notice the smirk coming on his face while he begs me to come back. Scary movies don't really scare me anymore since I usually tell myself that the movies are bogus. I throw my head back and let out a huge groan anyway. Can't believe I'm doing this.

"Fine!" I said as I sluggishly walked back to the couch. I wonder where his girlfriend wandered off to. I don't see her on this couch at all. I feel too overjoyed about this. I should just enjoy this sweet space for as long as I can. It might last for a few seconds.

"I'm back babe!" I hear her annoying slutty voice. Dammit, now I have to take my legs off this couch. I felt like I was in paradise with a cool mango smoothie. Now she has to ruin it!

Instead of her coming to sit down on the couch. She tells Derek that she's going to make us some popcorn. I doubt I'll eat it since she's a evil bitch that might do something to it. Wait, why would she do that if Derek is going to eat out of it? Okay, I'm being too paranoid. Still, I wouldn't eat anything from her.

She walks around the couch to head into the kitchen. As she was walking around the couch on my side, she brushes her hand on my shoulder and down my arm as it lifted back off. Oh this bitch! She had the nerve! I turned to give her a death glare, but what I got in response was a sinister smirk from her which made my look instantly go away. I turned to Derek, hoping he witnessed that, but there he was.. struggling to find the disc insert like before.

The rustling of the popcorn bag filled up the atmosphere. She finally managed to get it out, and enter it in the microwave. The beeping noises occurred, then the noises of the microwave doing it's magic replaced the beeping in filling up the atmosphere's silence. The kernels began jumping around and popping slowly as we waited.

As the popcorn popped, he went to go take out the disc that was in the TV and insert the scary movie in to the TV. After he put it in, Derek walked back to the couch and sits back down, turning around quickly and watched his girlfriend stand at the microwave.

"See? Isn't Rita nice? There's no reason to hate her." Derek said as he turned to me. Yes, he knows I hate her with a passion. Her getting popcorn isn't a valid reason for me not to hate her. There's nothing that will make me stop hating her. Only way is for him to break up with her so I don't have to see her ass every time I hang out with him. Her presence irks me.

I wonder what Derek sees in her. Watching her standing up at the microwave right now is already making my eyes burn. Her body is a slim hourglass figure. She's a natural girl with a mature body though. Plump rear end, medium sized breasts that's not too big or small, tight and flat stomach. She doesn't even have plastic surgery done on her, I could easily tell that. Basically she has a body any girl would want if they truly cared about body image.

She's wearing something more appealing to expose her skin. Shorts that's way higher than her knees, possibly could reach the start of her ass cheeks. She has on a shirt that presses against her body, making her erected nipples easy to see, no wonder why it's cold in here. She possibly made it cold just so Derek can see her nipples! I better get out of here before they do the freaky business. I wonder if she has panties on.. she's really Derek's whore!

"She's hot too..." Derek fantasized as he drooled while watching her. The kernels pops louder and rapidly. Rita turns around and catches Derek staring at her. I look at Derek with a weird look as he gave off his dimpled smile to her. Then I turned back to Rita as she smirks at one of us and gives a seductive wink. I hope that it's mostly Derek she's looking at, but my eyes are telling me that she's looking at me.

I turn back around, feeling some eyes on me. I don't even want to look at her anymore.

The movie is now on the play screen. So now he has to stop drooling over her and get up to control it to play so the movie can start. I jokingly hit him and point at the screen so he can go ahead and start it. His body jolts as he turns towards me, then mouths 'O' and gets up to go control it.

As he made it to the TV to press the buttons, his phone started to ring. I'm surprised his girlfriend didn't ask who it was.

"Oh! That's my mom." He went ahead and told us who it was anyway. Maybe she made it where he has to tell her without her asking. That's pretty sad. I watch him walk into another room while he quickly pulls his phone out of his pocket. The popcorn began to slow back down and come to a stop as he blandly talks after answering the call. The aroma of the buttery popcorn filled my nostrils. She opens the microwave and pulls out the popcorn.

I turn around to find her getting a huge bowl to put the popcorn in. I turned back around, starting to feel my ears tense up and produce heat. It's just me and her in here, all silent.. can't believe it. I feel so awkward just sitting in here silently with her. My phone is in my pocket. I should pull it out, but I don't want to waste data. Plus, it's pretty low over here. She won't even tell me the internet in here. I don't even want to ask her again.

She comes back, holding the bowl of popcorn. Then she sets down the popcorn on the table, bending over while doing so. I can't believe she bent over right in my face and wiggled her ass a little just to taunt me! What is she trying to do here?

I watch her stand back up right as she turns around to take her seat on the couch. She also winks at me as she sat down. This led me to feel anxious, knowing that it's just us two in here in silence. I hope she doesn't sit here in the middle...

Surprisingly, she sits on the far left side. I let out a small breath of relief as I looked back at the screen that still needed to be played. Previews of the movie showed, so I made a game in my head to see how many I can remember since it's been years I watched this.

While in my head, thinking if I remember those scenes or not, I feel her legs lift up and stretch them on the couch. Her soft feet touches against my thigh. The feeling of her skin on mines made me snap. I gave her a small scowl then looked at her feet. She gives me a evil smirk, not moving her feet at all, but pushing them closer while wiggling her toes.

"What's wrong Viviana..?" She asked in a seductive tone. I knew it was intentionally, which resulted in my body temperature to rise. Instead of fussing about her feet on my thigh, I couldn't say anything. Why am I acting this nervous? I can't even move anymore. Her voice has me stunned...

"N..nothing." I forced a response. She gives a lustful sounding giggle as I looked at her feet again. They're very beautiful and clean. I don't even smell them at all! She could be a foot model. Wait, that's a weird job..

I glimpse at her as she pulls her phone out of her pocket and starts tapping around on it. I kind of can see what Derek sees in her. She's not ugly, she's really a beautiful person. She doesn't seem like a slut, I just despise her and tell myself that she is one. Her lustful looks promotes my thoughts about her as well.

I notice her eyes move from her phone and rise to me. Our eyes connected for a quick second, producing more heat in my body. I turned away and forwarded my eyes back on the screen as I scooted away from her feet. She purposely clears her throat to disrupt the sweet silence and stretches her legs further. Then decided to give a little push on my thigh and lift them up to rest them on both of my thighs.

This bitch! She's trying to mess with my nerves! That's it! I push her feet off of my thighs as she tried to fight back. So I tickled the bottom of her feet to make them shoot back and off of my thighs while she gives her lustful giggles.

"Come on Viviana! You were staring at them. I just wanted you to get a better look.." She exclaimed. I didn't answer her in denial, only because she was right. I was starting at them...

She releases another seductive chuckle, moving her legs off the couch and swinging them around so she can be on her knees. In the corner of my eye, she flips her hair out of the way way and starts crawling towards me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I turned to ask with shock and fiery anger as she raised her finger and put it on my lips while cooing 'Sh...' which suddenly... calmed me down..?

"I just want a small hug..." She said in a low lusty voice as she peer into my soul with her dark eyes. I tried to attempt to move back, but my back was already against the couch's arm. She crawls closer and closer until our faces are inches apart.

"Get away from me you disgusting slut!" I said as I put my hands on her chest to push her away. She chuckles as she rubs the part I laid my hands on... which were her.. breasts?!

"Yes... I'm a nasty slut... your slut." She said as she crawled back towards me.

"You date my best friend you cheater!" I said as I used my feet to kick her away. She puts her hands on my ankles and hold them down as she comes closer to me.

"That's cause he reminds me of you." She said as she stared at me with hunger.

"You have no idea how many times I accidentally moaned your name while he ate me out.." She said in a low voice as our faces were more than near. We battled with our strength as I tried to push her away and out of my personal space, but her strength to hold in was too strong. Due to my weakness, her face instantly darts towards mine. This is it.. a kiss that's about to be stolen.

"Okay girls!" His voice started to fade in. I pushed her off with all of my might as she goes flying back to the other side of the couch. I accidentally watched her breasts do a little jump as she flew back. Her smirk is still on her face while she peers into me. I can't believe she almost kissed me! Her lips literally brushed mines!

"What's wrong with you two? You guys don't seem to get along." He questioned as he walked back to the couch. Rita gives him a phony smile, then scoots over to the middle, closest to me. He sits down and looks at us with the same confusion.

"No babe! We're just play fighting like regular friends do!" She answered in her artificial sweet tone.

"Right Viv..?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I turned to look at the screen. I really cannot stand her and her lying ways. She even used the word 'friends.' Never in my life I would label us two as 'friends.'

"Come on! Don't be so plain!" She whined as she playfully smacks my arm. I shoot her a deadly glare as her smile transitioned into a mischievous smirk. My looks doesn't change her playful ways, so I gave up and rolled my eyes. Then turned back to the TV screen. She really tries her best just to get on my nerves...

"Okay, you girls ready for the challenge?" Derek asked in his goofy voice. I didn't laugh at it like I usually do. I'm pissed off by what his girlfriend did and why he didn't catch onto what she did! It was right in front of his own two eyes!

"What challenge babe?" She asked in her usual phony voice. Ugh, I despise it greatly! I can't even focus on the talking coming from the TV since I'm stuck on her voice ramming through my ears.

"Who ever screams the less wins!" Derek said enthusiastically. I couldn't return that.

"Sounds cool." She responded as she cut her eyes to me and winked.

"Oh! You have to start the movie!" His girlfriend alerted him as she looked at the screen. He quickly rose as he mouthed 'O' and stood up like a stick. The remote doesn't play it so he has to control it by the TV. As he walked over and focused on the TV buttons, I noticed her look at me with an evil grin in the corner of my eye.

I sat there frozen as she began to crawl towards me again. I couldn't move my hands at all. All I could move were my eyes, which were watching her come up to my neck and trail wet kisses that caused chills to go down my spine. What is his girlfriend doing?!

"S..stop!" I hissed lowly as I shivered away from her. She moves closer, forcing more kisses on my neck while giving low moans. I release a shivering noise as she continues to plant her kisses while I try to stop it. Her hand snakes down my thigh and caresses it with normal speed. Why am I not telling Derek to look? Why am I easily letting her have her way with me? Why am I not yelling at her and confronting her? She'll lie her way out of it anyways and claim I'm crazy.

I mentally watch her hand slither down in the crack of my closed legs. Surprisingly, I easily let my legs have a mind of their own and let her split me open to travel her hand down to my crotch. I release another stiff and shaky sigh as she starts to brush her fingers against my lips that are tightly against my pants.

"You like this vile slut touching you?" She whispered in my ear as her warm lips brushed against my ear. I gave a shivered moan as her teeth gently nibbled my ear. I feel so disgusted for starting to like this so fast.. I can't tell what's happening in my world anymore..

"Ah! Found it!" Derek said as the screen started to flash and glow other color schemes. I watched him turn around while Rita swiftly pulls away. Noticing her position, it got me wondering.. How the hell did she sit so normally so quickly?! She even pulled out her phone to blend in perfectly! This is a really nice lying slut! She's so excellent at what she does! Congratulations Rita for being a cheating whore. But why am I one of her victims?! Why am I giving in? I'm promoting this which is starting to become my fault..

Derek comes to sit back down as the movie started. He dug his hand in the bowl of popcorn, getting a huge handful of it. We couldn't even get not one piece. I don't even know if his hands are clean! I'm definitely not eating out of that.
His crunching fills up the silence that used to take up the atmosphere around us. The movie is still in it's beginner stage. I can't wait until it gets to the climax. Finally I'm interested into the movie.

I find that this movie seems stereotypical since they have a blonde woman checking out the weird noises that's in her basement. Based on the quality of the movie, it's pretty old. Wait! This is that same scary movie that me and Derek watched years back! He's trying to scare me again! Well it won't work this time, because I'm all grown up! I'm a big girl!

Me being so interested in the classic movie caused me to ignore the fact that Rita is sliding her hands between my legs. I quickly bring myself into reality as I notice her fingers brushing against my lower lips. I shut my legs closed, hoping I crushed her fingers in the process. Instead of her yanking them out, she keeps them in. Her fingers fight her way deeper into me. I felt her finger forcefully brush against my lips, causing me to shoot them open due to my muscles getting tired so easily.