A Treat From My BFF's GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I touch you?" I asked as she pulled away from me. A smirk rose on her face as we looked in each other's eyes.

"Hmm... not today baby.." She said before giving me a little kiss on the cheek and moving away from me. I watch her get off the couch and stood up to stretch. I stood up with her and bent over to reach for my panties. I feel a soft smack on my ass that caused me to squeal. As I turned around, she still had that smirk glued to her face.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to grab my panties and put them on, doing the same thing with my pants.

"Well... I'll take my leave. Tell him I left early." I said while pulling my joggers up and adjusting my pants.

"Sure thing cutie. I hope we can do this again sometime." She said.

"Yeah... again.. sure..." I told her as I turned towards the door to unlock it.

Again...

*

*

*

End