A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is Econ your major?"

"Uh—no. I'm taking it because there's this Social Science requirement? And none of the rest looked interesting? I'm actually majoring in Esoteric Engineering. There's this big project that looks like it might have a chance at being a genuine star ship! I want to be part of that."

Belinda forced herself to keep walking. So the speculation was true. The college's resident alien had spent the last two centuries trying to get home and now it began to look as though he might succeed. She wondered if just possibly Alex might be part of that in more than just DNA. And did her position as 'facilitator' entitle her to a cabin aboard? She was going to find out!

They met the other three women at the Pub and despite an almost chronic attack of blushing, Alex managed to be sociable. It was rather pleasant, he thought, very light and comfortable. Though he really had to find out what that perfume Belinda's three roommates were wearing. It seemed to be a blend of apple cider with an overtone of something that seemed like cinnamon and nutmeg but wasn't. All in all, he'd never been so comfortable in the company of others at any time he could remember. Then when Miranda, Portia and Lisa said they had to go to class, Belinda snuggled up next to him and whispered, "My place or yours?"

*****

Late the next morning, Belinda swayed saucily down the corridor behind the back door to Teddy's chamber beneath Faculty Club Hill and opened the theatrical oak door. She posed momentarily in the door way and then entered, closing it behind her.

Teddy's tentacles reached toward her and quivered. "Well," the alien trilled, "from the smell of you, I must suspect that I can check mission accomplished?"

"Mm-hmm. Three times, to be exact. Twice yesterday afternoon and once this morning. Those pheromones of yours are astonishing. He went from painfully shy to absolute thunder between the sheets in hardly any time at all. We went to his room, closed the door and before I could say anything at all, he whisked my dress off over my head from behind and then reached around to grab a boob with one hand and my pussy with the other. And then he got passionate."

"You were well and happily used."

"I was! Fucked, sucked and sodomized, though we had to use his moisturizer for that last. The other girls tell me that once I'm fully 'evolved' I'll get as juicy behind as I am in front but that sure hasn't happened, yet."

"Oh, it will. That was the last modification I developed and, for some reason, it's the last one to take effect. But it come. And that's a good thing, too. Once you start fooling around with fully developed satyrs who want you that way, you'll need all the help you can get."

"It's true then, satyrs are really hung like horses?" Belinda was somewhat ambivalent about that idea.

"Well, perhaps a small horse. Actually," an arm protruded from the waving mass, formed an anatomically correct shape and then began to swell, "sort of like this."

Belinda's eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. "Really? I'm supposed to get all of that inside of me? You are kidding, aren't you?"

Teddy's chuckle changed subtly to a snigger as two of his tentacles wrapped around her ankles and two more reached up under the hem of her dress. "Not in the least. It is impressive, I'll admit. Even my most experienced nymphs privately admit they always gasp softly when confronted by one. But you'll be getting well stretched in the coming months and years so I don't see any point in putting it off."

"Teddy!" Belinda let out a shriek as her dress lifted up over her head, trapping her arms inside. Obviously, she had just come from Alex's room because she was still naked under the sheath. But protesting was futile. More tentacles enfolded her, warm against her skin, and lifted her off the floor and spreading her legs. The monstrous pseudo-phallus began to softly stroke her belly and the inside of her thighs, to rub softly up and down the pink folds of her smooth labia. It felt—marvelous!

"Be gentle, please?"

"Of course, darling. I would never hurt any of my pets though I do now and then frighten one. The smell of adrenaline is kind of a spice on top of the lovely aroma of an aroused human. And you, dear human, are definitely aroused, aren't you?"

Belinda moaned in response and thrust her pelvis forward. The purple phallus was huge and scary and she wanted it, she wanted it so much. And she got it.

She wasn't sure, afterwards, just how long she'd been used. Time seemed to lose meaning as wave after orgasmic wave crashed over her. But finally Teddy withdrew and curled her up in a nest of entwined arms, rocking her softly.

"Teddy?" she asked drowsily, "When this star ship is built, will any of us get to ride on it or are you just going to take it home?"

"When the first one is built, it belongs to humanity. But then, since I have a tremendous fortune accumulated over the centuries, I will have another, clandestine one built. That's the one I'm taking home. And I'm taking as many of you with me as want to come. These generations of human pets I've acquired have wormed their way into my, for want of a better word, soul. I can't imagine being without you. Besides, my own species will be astounded and delighted with you. You are all so much fun!"

12