Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl finds something phallic growing behind her ranch.
5k words
4.68
32.2k
70

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

If you're new to my erotic horror/sci-fi erotica tales, hello! If you've read Amazonian Womb Worms and The Yoni Flower, welcome back, dear reader! This story is a spin-off sequel to The Yoni Flower that begins a few days before the last chapter of The Yoni Flower closes, and it'll tie in with/significantly affect The Yoni Flower Book 2. If you haven't read The Yoni Flower, you can read this story independent of it, then you can double back if you want to. The Yoni Flower covers more of the 'hows,' the 'whys,' and the science of it all, and Lizzy's Flower Glizzy is follows more naïve (18-year-old) girls finding the phallic flower with new mysteries to solve and new bodily changes to understand. But you don't need to know the science to enjoy the naughty fun and mystery solving Lizzy and her friends get into. Also, this story is told mostly from Lizzy's perspective but does hop around to the POV of her friends to cover some of the more important parts of the story that Lizzy isn't there for.

While the story sort of starts the similarly to Allie's story in The Yoni Flower, the things that happen to the girls plays out WAY differently as the way they pleasure themselves with the skirted phallus flower is different than how Allie rode it (you'll see what I mean in chapter 2). And there's way more sex in Lizzy's story frontloaded in the narrative of this one (because I know that's what you all want), so if that's what you're looking for, you're in luck!

And if you're worried about this story only being smut, it's not. All the sexy stuff all serves a purpose for the effed-up narrative, and the story is rich and much more horrific in a fresh way in different ways than The Yoni Flower.

Lastly, I'm going to be posting a chapter a week, so if you're enjoying this and you haven't read The Yoni Flower yet, please check out that story between installments!

Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Just the [Flower's] Tip...

Lizzy Rutherford | 18

Wednesday, July 20th, late afternoon

It's just another cloudy, summer's day here in rural Olympia, Washington. As my beautiful Palomino stallion named Sundance gallops swiftly towards the fence at the western end of our ranch's property line, warm wind wooshes past my ears and whips through my curtain of wavy, dirty blonde hair, making my locks dance behind me. I imagine it's flowing as elegantly as this horse's mane is. With each thunderous clomp of his hooves against the soil, my tender lady parts smash into and grind against the saddle horn.

Ugh, I have no idea why guys assume girls get off from riding horses, I think, pulling on Sundance's reigns to steer him left so this show jumping trained horse doesn't try bounding over the rail fence again. There's nothing pleasurable about bucking into this hard pommel over and over. Not for me, anyway.

With two clicks of my teeth, I lean forward then whip the reigns, sending the stallion into a sprint alongside the western fence towards the southern end of the property. In the corner of my eye, the lush greenery of the woods beyond the fence blurs by.

Rutherford Ranch--our family's home and business that's located here at 10043 Evergreen Valley Road--rests on a 55-acre patch of open land that's surrounded by dense woods. It's nothing special, just a two-story house with four bedrooms, a big red barn, a smaller run-in shed, and a big ole paddock for our horses to roam. The only other house on our woodsy, desolate road is about a mile north of us and just around the bend--another home business called Sheepdog Farms where people take their dogs for cattle herding lessons. On the other side of the fence to the northeast of our ranch, over at 7941 Johnson Rd SE, is the second closest home to us, and that's where my best guy friend Jake Landau lives. To the west, there's about a mile of woods separating us from a few isolated homes.

Other than that, there's nothing but dense woods beyond our ranch's fence to the east and south--woods that go on for nearly two miles in any direction before you hit another house or even a road. I know this because me, my brother Eli, and Jake spent much of our middle school and high school years exploring out there. Also, my friends and I used to hike a mile southeast through the woods to Fiander Lake, our place to drink from time to time when we had nowhere else to go. Or we'd go to the smaller Yelm Lake, a crappy little body of water to the southwest-ish where kids from school also throw secret parties.

My folks raise and breed horses at our ranch for a living, and they offer equestrian lessons from time to time on the side. Since I've taken after my professional equestrian of a mother, I've been riding all my life. As a result, teaching kids how to ride has been my part-time job on weekends during the school year and usually all summer long. But that's not what I'm doing today though.

Since I'm leaving for college in about four weeks, today's all about bonding with Sundance by riding around the property the way I do when there's nothing else going on. Because there ain't shit else to do around here, not when you're 18 with an old car that's been in the shop for weeks thanks to a backordered part.

A few yards from the southwestern corner of the fence, this heavenly, sweet, and floral aroma titillates my nostrils. Literally a second after smelling it, I swear I start feeling high or something. It's not like weed high, more like getting hopped up on caffeine then taking three shots of vodka on an empty stomach. Less than five seconds later, my skin legit gets all tingly like I'm passing through spiderwebs, and it sends a pleasant shiver down my spine.

What is that delicious smell? I've never smelled anything that good around here before, I think, pulling on the reigns.

The second Sundance slows to a trot, he starts sniffing all hard and fast, turning his head towards the woods to our right.

"Is it coming from the woods, boy?" I ask, petting his neck.

The further he walks along the fence, the more intense the smell becomes. And the more intense the fragrance grows, the more intoxicated by it I become. Suddenly, I'm dizzy in the best way, and the body-wide tingling for some reason has concentrated between my legs, making my pussy throb with a need the likes of which I've never felt before. The next thing I know, dampness soaks my panties, like this smell has my cooter drooling instead of my mouth. Not only that but my clit and labia feel super-sensitive to the point that, contrary to my earlier thoughts, grinding against the saddle horn feels amazing in a way it normally doesn't when I ride. It feels so good, I can't help but buck into the saddle in the most inappropriate way, undulating my torso to grind into it like I used to do to my pillow.

Fuck hell, what am I doing? Why am I so horny?

After a hard, slow grind into the saddle horn, a little "Oh-mm" of a groan slips out of my mouth.

That's when Sundance abruptly turns to the fence and neighs, rearing up on his back legs a bit like he wants to get over the fence.

"Whoa, boy," I say, patting him. "Is that where the smell is coming from?" With my right foot dug into the stirrup, I swing my other leg over his back then jump down. Now I take the lead rope and bring him to the fence so I can tie him up.

Right as I'm about to loop the rope around the fence, Sundance rears again and, as his front legs raise above my head, my gaze falls onto his erection.

"Holy shit!" I yelp, jumping back right before he comes down on me. "This smell has you all aroused too, huh, Sunny?" I tie him up to the fence before he does rears again. "You stay here and I'll go find out what's doing this to us, okay?"

Sundance licks at me then lets out a purr-like huff through his nose as I climb over the fence.

Branches rustle and twigs snap beneath my feet as I mindlessly wander through the dense brush in the direction the scent is the strongest. I'm in such a trance, it almost feels like I'm in a waking dream and my body is being guided by a migratory instinct or some shit. I can tell I'm getting close because now I'm started to pick up specific notes in the fragrance.

It smells like... I sniff in rapid puffs like a dog. Smells like sugar cookies... sweet mango, and flowers. With every sniff, it gets damper and damper between my legs. Never have I ever been this wet before, I think as my hand wanders between my thighs.

"Ugh-mm," I moan the second I rub myself over my jean shorts. Just as I'm rounding this tree, I see something in the small clearing ahead that makes my breath hitch and makes my pussy throb so hard that it clenches like a fist. "Holy fuckity-fuck!"

Sticking out of this bulge in the soil ahead is a pale plant-thingy the likes of which I've never seen. The white stalk of the thing is 6-inches long and as thick as a cornstalk, maybe just under 2-inches in diameter. Growing from the top of the stalk is something that can only be described as an erect, skinny, cream-colored, dildo--a dildo that has five hand-sized petals shaped like starfish arms that are growing out and down from the base of the dick-like shaft, dangling around the stalk like a skirt. And I call it a dildo because this plant's fleshy appendage looks exactly like a rubbery dick--not that I own a dildo or have actually seen a real penis in person, but I've seen many of them on the internet, so... yeah.

I mean, I once gave this boy from my summer camp named Andy Jankowski a hand job once, but it was dark so I didn't actually see it...

But, anyways, yeah, I say this flower's protrusion looks like a dildo because it's beige, maybe 7-inches long, appears to have a rubbery texture, and the shaft is webbed with an appropriate number of bulging veins. Also, the head of it is bulbous, smooth, and curved with rounded edges just like the head of a circumcised penis down to the very last detail. The damn thing even has a tiny urethra-like opening in the center of the mushroom cap of a head.

"There's no way there's a glizzy flower growing behind my house..." I whisper in awe, kneeling on the soil before this glorious, phallic plant. A glizzy is, like, Washington DC slang for hotdog, a term my generation hijacked and started using on TikTok as a euphemism for dick so that we could talk about them without getting flagged. Out of habit now, I always call dicks glizzies when I speak about them out loud.

This has to be a prank, I think, leaning in to better examine the plant. As I'm closing in, I notice that the undersides of the five petals aren't beige like the outside, they're vibrant red and glistening wet. Also, they aren't paper-thin like normal petals. Each one is as thick as my hand. One of my friends surely must've 3D printed a stalk and stuck a dildo to it to fuck with me. My eyes wander to the brown leaves on the ground around me, then I look up to the tree behind the flower that has several bare branches. Since when do evergreens shed this much?

It's only now that my face is inches from the flower's glizzy that I realize that the sweet, fruity, flowery fragrance that lured me here--the scent that made both me and my horse horny--is more potent than it's ever been because it's coming from this flower. Like, the aroma is so overpowering now that I can't smell the woodsy, earthy smells around me anymore.

I smack my lips. Holy hell, I can taste the faint sweetness on my tongue.

Now that I'm this close, the floaty, horniness I've been feeling since I first caught a whiff of this plant is now dialed up to 110%.

I've gone from dizzy to completely loop and giggly like that time I ate too many weed brownies, body high included.

I can't for the life of me stop my vagina from clenching and relaxing over and over--I can't shake the feeling that it wants to be filled with this long, carrot-thin dong.

My chest heaves from slow, deep breaths just like the first and last time a boy touched me between my legs--that was right in the middle of me giving Andy a handy out by the lake seconds before the camp counselors almost caught us and stopped me from potentially losing my virginity.

I feel like an animal in heat who needs to be bred right the fuck now and, while I've been very horny many times in my teen years, I've never felt this way in my life.

As I reach for the flower's glizzy, my lips part and this uneven, shaky breath floats through my lips like I'm cold and shivering. My pointer and middle finger press gently into the leathery shaft, tracing a path up the thing's soft skin to its cockhead.

Holy fuck, I think, curling all of my fingers around the shaft like I'm about to beat it off. Not only does it feel as firm as a boner, but it's also the temperature of a human body.

"Eek!" I squeal, snatching my hand away. "It's warm! Why the fuck is it warm if it's in the shade?"

Plants shouldn't be body temperature, right? I curl my fingers back around it more firmly this time and give it a stroke.

As if being warm to the touch wasn't enough, the second I stoke my way from the head to the middle of the shaft, it throbs ever so gently in my hand, then a bead of thick golden liquid oozes out of the glizzy's tip like precum.

I snatch my hand away again. "What the fuck..." Hesitantly, I dip my finger in the secretion and pull it away, staring in awe at the glistening string stretching away with my digit like snot. "It's sap... It's got to be sap..." I lick up the goo from my finger. As I swish it in my mouth with a bit of spit, this insanely sweet, slightly fruity honey excites my taste buds.

More, I think, stroking the shaft again. I want to taste more.

Two strokes later, it spurts more sap than last time. I waste no time wrapping my lips around the glizzy's head, sucking it like a lollipop so I can drink the deliciousness right from the hole.

"Mmm!" I moan.

Each stroke makes the flower's glizzy throb and spurt more sap. Each throb feels harder than the last. The sap that comes out with each pulse is more and more voluminous than the last. I waste no time slurping it off before it drips down. Eventually, I stop using my hand and just start bobbing my head on it the way I've seen women do in porn, only engulfing it to a few inches below the tip because I know I can't deepthroat like my bestie Piper.

I can't believe I'm blowing a weird-ass flower, I think, sucking noisily with desperation in an attempt to keep sap from pouring out with my drool.

The more slickness I gulp down, the more intoxicated and aroused I become. The longer I go on, the more my jaw starts to hurt and the more breathless I become.

A gasp escapes me as soon as I pull the glizzy out of my mouth, then I just kneel there panting for air. "What. The. Fuck. What am I even doing?" I giggle to myself, wiping away the slime running down the corners of my mouth, smearing the slickness across my chin.

Things heterosexual, virgin girls do:

  1. Give a hand job to a plant because it looks like a dick...
  2. Blowing said dick-shaped flower because it cums syrup...

What next? You gonna fuck it? The silly thought makes me snicker, but my vagina throbs like it wants that to not be a joke.

For whatever reason, this stupid TikTok sound pops into my head and, like the brainwashed Gen-Z teen that I am, I start reciting it aloud. "At first, I was, like, mmm... feet... as a joke," I mutter as my hand slips into my panties. "But, bro... I don't think it's a joke anymore..." My sap-glazed finger glides between my already slick folds before plunging deep into my tightness with a gushing sound. "Ugh... fuck..."

You know what? That'd be a pretty funny video... Wait... this is it! This is how I go viral. Make a TikTok with the 'mmm feet as a joke' sound, then make it seem like I actually fucked it... Raunchy shit like gets the most views. If I blow up, I can say fuck college and just be an influencer, I think, pulling my phone out from my back pocket with my clean hand.

It doesn't take long to find the sound through the app's search function. Once I have it cued up, I use my shirt to wipe the saliva and sap off of the skinny dong. Now that it's clean, I scoot back, point the camera at the glizzy flower, and hit record.

'At first, I was, like, mmm... feet... as a joke,' the girl's voice says in that weird moan of a tone. That's when I pause the recording and switch it to the front-facing camera, doing a naughty lip-bite-thing before hitting record again. Now I lip-sync the 'but, bro... I don't think it's a joke anymore' part. That's when I stop recording again. All I have to do now is stroke the flower's glizzy to make it look like it's covered in my wetness, then I can record a clip of the plant before turning the camera back on me as I'm pulling my hand out of my shorts as though I actually fucked the flower.

Just like before, I jerk off the plant nice and slow, watching as sap spurts from its hole with each pulse. It takes all my willpower to resist sucking it clean. Pretty soon, the head of the glizzy is coated in a glistening, golden sheen that starts dribbling down the shaft, glazing it in this viscous slime the texture of raw egg whites. Now that the glizzy is all lubed up, my hand glides up and down the carrot-thin phallus with a bit more speed. Feeling how slippery it is against my skin makes me imagine what this throbbing rod that's the perfect size for my virgin pussy would feel slipping in and out of me.

"But what if I actually fuck the flower first," I moan out, visualizing myself squatting onto the glizzy and bouncing on it like it's a dildo suction cupped to the floor. My pussy aches so bad for the fantasy to be real that it flutters hard--hard enough to make my core spasm.

The next thing I know, my free hand is back in my pants and I'm fingering myself to the thought. I'm so fucking wet that the schlicking and squelching down below sounds like someone is playing spitty, ASMR mouth sounds at max volume in my pants.

I really, really want to feel it inside of me. Because I'm an 18-year-old virgin who's weeks from college and I don't know what it's like to have a cock in me. But now... I moan loudly. Now I can experience that pleasure without any of the risks or drama or emotional attachment...

I don't know if it's because I've been inhaling this aroma for an extended period of time or if the sap that I guzzled has me even more aroused than before, but I'm so fucking horny that I'm anxious to the point that I want to scream. I legit feel like I might actually lose my mind if I don't get penetrated until I climax right the fuck now.

Fuck it, I think, removing my hand from the glizzy while rising with haste. Maybe I'll just try the flower's tip.

My hands tremble as I feverishly unbutton my shorts, then I tug them and my panties down in one go, kicking them off over to the tree behind the glizzy flower afterward.

The anticipation of what I'm about to do has my heart racing and my legs all shaky. Just the tip, Lizzy, I think while squatting over the glizzy flower. Just take it nice and slow.

The second that the warm, slimy head of the phallus presses against my folds, I moan out a breathy "oh." Reflexively, my hips involuntarily rock back and forth in rhythmic undulations, dragging my slit back and forth against its slick, mushroom cap of a cockhead. Over and over, I tease myself from clit to hole, using the phallus to paint my pussy lips with its lube-sap. The entire time, I'm moaning like I've never moaned before from fingering myself or toying myself cunt with the handle of a hairbrush. With each grind, the sweet agony grows more intense, like I'm a pressure cooker that's about to explode from overflowing, liquid pleasure.

12