Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth arrives at Felicity's.
3.4k words
4.53
4.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

"Wait..... this isn't.......... oh fuck! THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Felicity screamed as the slime continued to violate her between her leg.

"Knock knock!"

Felicity quickly gathered herself hearing the knock at the door. She knew it must be Beth and now she was panicking because her mind was being corrupted and altered and she knew it. The slime felt so good and a part of her wanted to share that with Beth but there was also a part of her that wanted to protect her friend from whatever was being done to her, and the voice she had heard earlier.

"Let her in!" The dark voice said suddenly returning.

"What?..... no, don't hurt her please!"

"I will not hurt anyone, but she could be very useful and should join us."

"Join us, for what, what do you want from her and me?"

"Knock knock!"

"Felicity, you in there?" Beth yelled from the other side of the door.

"LET HER IN!" The dark voice said angrily as Felicity dropped to her knees feeling the slime enter her again. "I am Annorak, and you will obey me!"

Felicity was in a panic as she heard Beth pull out the spare key she had given her. The slime was still wiggling inside her and she could feel herself getting ready to cum at any moment. She was trying to compose herself but she could feel her feminine juices dripping down her legs as the pleasure built. There was nothing she could do as her eyes turned pink again

"Felicity, are you......" Beth said as the door opened and she stepped in. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey Beth?" Felicity said standing there wearing a bathrobe looking completely normal. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom."

"Is everything alright? Your text said you needed to see me."

"Right, right, I um......" she said as if she was a bit confused.

"You okay Felicity?" Beth asked shutting the door behind her and stepping closer. "You were acting weird yesterday, and to be honest, you aren't looking that great today either. Is Dean here?"

"What is it with you and Dean? No, he's not here, I'm not fucking him."

"Sorry, I just thought you two would make a good match," she said before trying to change the subject. "So what is going on with you? I have a very nice boner back home waiting for me," she said with a chuckle, referring to Mike. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I um, I have something to show you," Felicity said motioning for her to follow her into the bedroom.

Beth began to follow until she noticed something on the floor. She stopped as she saw a puddle that was a mix of clear and pink fluid. Getting a closer look, she noticed that the scent of sex was strong in the air and as she looked at the pinkish tint in the puddle she suddenly realized something.

"Shit, Felicity, have you been using Mood Slime?" She asked turning her attention back to her friend who had disappeared. "Felicity? Where'd you go?" She walked into the bedroom and still didn't see her until she heard the door slam shut behind her. "What the..... what are you doing?" Beth asked turning and seeing her friend standing there with a strange pink glow in her eyes. "Shit, you've been fucking around with that slime haven't you?"

"Oh, you have no idea what I've done, what I've become," Felicity said as her robe slid open revealing her enlarged breasts and squirming slime panties wiggling around between her legs.

"Oh my God," Beth said backing away in horror at what she was seeing. "Beth, what is that thing?"

"You'll find out, soon enough."

"No, you stay away from me," she said before her foot became stuck. "What....." she looked down and saw a bunch of tiny things on the floor that looked like tiny Mr. Stay Pufts. She had stepped on one and her foot was stuck in the goo. She was suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled back onto the bed. "Let go of me!" She demanded seeing a woman holding her that she didn't recognize but she looked like she was not herself from the messed up hair and a strange look in her eyes.

"Should I take her?" The woman said with a smile looking over at Felicity as the little Stay Pufts unzipped and unbuttoned Beth's pants while she struggled.

"Let go of me! Felicity, what the fuck is going on? Who is this? Let me go!" Beth screamed as she was unable to get free

Beth's pants were pulled down followed quickly but her panties, leaving her feeling scared and vulnerable. One of the Stay Pufts was gently touching her slit and looked like it was getting ready to crawl inside her until Felicity raised her hand commanding them to stop.

"I have a better idea for her," Felicity said as she approached. "I like to share with my friends!"

"Please, please let me go," Beth begged as she was frightened and thinking about Mike, wishing she had just stayed home with him. "Felicity, this isn't you, the slime is messing with your head."

"And soon, it will mess with yours too," Felicity said with a sick smile and pink eyes.

Beth knew this wasn't her friend anymore as she continued to struggle watching Felicity climb onto the bed, hovering over her while the other woman continued to hold her down. Beth looked down as the panties hovered over her crotch as little tendrils wiggled around, reaching out towards her. One even brushed against her clit sending a strange wave of pleasure through her body that made her angry with herself for enjoying it.

"Now, shall we?" Felicity said as the panties opened up and a mix of clear and pink goo began to pour out her, falling all over Beth's pussy and dripping inside as well. "There we go."

"Oh shit....... what are......... what are you....... doing to.......... ME?" Beth screamed as her insides felt strange as the warm fluids moved around inside her. "Don't....... oh....... oh.... SHIT!"

"Just give in," Felicity said.

"Yes, give in!" Another voice said inside her head that sound deep and sinister.

"What....... who?" Beth said as she began to squirm, feeling her insides warm up.

"Don't worry my child, you will not be harmed." The voice said.

"Who....... who are you..... what do you...... want?"

"I am Annorak. Felicity is to be my bride, and now you will join the family as well," the voice echoed in her head as she felt her insides between her legs start to change as she moaned at the sensations.

"Oh, God........ Mike....." she moaned out as her mind began to fill with erotic images.

"Oh, Mike will enjoy this too," Felicity said with a smile. "You're thinking about him now, his big cock, at home, waiting for you?"

"Mike....... I want........ no, stop this, I don't......want......"

"What do you want Beth? You can tell me anything," Felicity said still hovering over her friend, watching her squirm beneath her.

"I want to....... oh Fuck........ I want........!"

Beth was struggling but soon, erotic images began to fill her head. She was thinking about Mike and his cock. She was picturing him fucking her and she was moaning as her finger slid down inside her slit, spreading the slimy liquid around as she began to masturbate.

"That's a good girl," Felicity said as they both released her and let her continue to pleasure herself on the bed. "What do you want Beth?"

"I want......... to........... FUCK!" She yelled as a flash of pink slid across her eyes and she continued to finger herself wildly.

"My Bride, we need more," Annorak said.

"More?" Felicity asked unsure of what he meant.

"Women, we need more to join our family, just like Beth,"

Before Felicity could answer, she suddenly felt a slight burning sensation and bent over a little. Beth suddenly had the same sensation and a strange symbol began to form on their lower stomach right above their vaginas. It was a strange glowing ancient looking letter that at first glance resembled the letter A.

"Behold the mark of Annorak!"

"What about the men?" Felicity asked.

"They have another purpose," Annorak said with a slight chuckle. "There is something else, someone who wants to stop me who will also take women as her soldiers. This is why you must act quickly.

"I understand," Felicity said before she saw the little Marshmallow men come walking over with tiny bottles taken from her craft drawer. "I understand completely," she said with a grin as she got down on her knees and began to fill the bottles with the same essence she had just used on Beth.

"Rezog!" Annorak commanded talking to the creature possessing Monica. "Use your minions to spread my influence, and get me energy."

"Yes, master!" She said with a smile before walking out of the room with the Stay Pufts in follow, some of which carrying the small bottles with them.

-----------

Sam was sitting at his computer playing an online game with some friends. He was enjoying his Saturday home for the day and just wanted to relax and play games. Having graduated from High school months ago, he was happy to just have the time to himself now.

"Hey, I'm leaving for work!" His mother said from the hallway.

"Okay, Mom!"

"Hey, you could try to, I dunno, fill out some applications today?" She said after bugging him to get a job for a while now.

"I did, just waiting to hear back is all."

"Okay, then what would it take to get you to do a load of laundry?"

"Okay okay, I will," he said in a rather annoyed tone.

"Love you!"

"Love you too Mom," he yelled back before he heard the door open and close. He went back to his game and his team was about to win when there was suddenly his computer went dead. "What the......" he said as his computer suddenly turned off along with all of his other electronics connected to it. "Oh come on, what the fuck!" He said throwing his headphones down, aggravated that his game had shut off. He quickly looked around and saw that the power was still on, so he got down off the chair and noticed his computer had been unplugged. "What the...." he said to himself before he plugged it back in.

He got up and decided to do what his Mom had asked and throw in a load of laundry considering he had to wait for his computer to reboot. He threw in the load and turned on the machine before heading back to his room. He sat down at the computer to see if it had rebooted yet but it was still turning on and running updates so he decided to wait until he thought he heard a noise.

"Huh?" he said turning and looking around. "Mom?" He called out but she was long gone at this point. He heard a crinkle like something had touched a wrapper on the floor or something. "Fuck, do we have mice again?" He said, worried about them chewing through his wires as he looked under the desk. As he sat back up he glanced over to his right. "WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled out, shocked to see something on his desk that didn't belong. It was a small figure that looked like Mr. Stay Puft standing there with a smile on his face, letting out a little coo as it stepped towards him. "What the...... what are you?" He asked leaning forward and getting a closer look.

He thought he was losing his mind for a moment as he stuck his finger out and poked its little tummy. It let out a giggle and smiled, backing away before it grabbed his finger. It but down on the tip but it was soft and didn't hurt at all as it took his finger even deeper before letting it go.

"This is so weird, what are you?" He asked as the little thing didn't seem to want to hurt him at all.

The little creature was soft and seemed more curious than anything else as it looked the young man over. After a few moments, Sam noticed the little guy was starting to transform. The hat began to grow and fall, looking almost like long hair made out of Marshmallow. Two mounds grew from its chest and the waist became more hourglass-shaped and within a few seconds it went from Mr. Stay Puft to a female version that stood there, hair covering one of its eyes and looking much more feminine than it had moments ago.

"What the?" Sam said, stunned by the sudden change as he looked over the small female marshmallow. "Okay, this is getting really weird."

The little Mz. Stay Puft got on all fours and glanced over the edge of the desk, looking down at Sam's crotch. It began to lick its lips as Sam was starting to wonder what it was doing but before he could get up from his chair, she jumped off the desk.

"What the...." he said as she grabbed onto his zipper, sliding it open. "Woah, what are you doing?" He asked before she quickly climbed up and crawled into his pants. "What...... wait a minute!" He said trying to grab her but she was too quick. "What are you..... oh shit!" He blurted out as crawled into his boxers and he could feel her softness against his penis. "What the fuck..... get out!" He said quickly trying to get his belt unbuckled and his pants off so he could get her off of him. "Oh........ oh..... sh......shit!" He said before falling to the floor as she rubbed against his cock and it felt amazing. He finally got his pants off and his boxers off, only to see her standing there holding his cock which was getting harder by the second. "Wha...... what are you doing?" He asked, nervously as this little creature was holding his penis.

As his cock grew taller than her, she held it in her arms, letting out a smile. She began to slide down against his shaft, rubbing her tits and her soft little arms against it as Sam let out a gasp. Hearing a little coo from the creature and began to move up and it became quickly clear that she was jerking him off.

Her movements became quicker as she pulled the skin down and then back up again as Sam sat there on the floor with a look of shock and horror on his face as his cock was being played with by some marshmallow creature and it felt amazing. The softness of the creature was driving him wild as he let out a moan and fell back flat against the floor.

"Fuck..... this is.......... holy........ SHIT!"

She let out a little giggle as she continued to stroke his member until he felt something strange. Her two tiny breasts began to grow like balloons and wrap around his cock. It felt like two soft beach balls and they squeezed his member like they were real breasts.

They began to move up and down like they had a mind of their own. One would slide up while the other slid down over and over again and it felt so good as he let out another moan letting this little creature have her way with him. Every now and then he would feel a little vibration wiggle his cock, making him yell out his delight as he felt the precum starting to drip down the underside.

"Fuck..... fuck, I'm gonna........ I'm gonna......" he said feeling his balls start to strain and knew he was gonna burst at any moment. "Oh shit...... oh..........SHIT!"

Sam's cock began to block thick streams of cum into the air, raining them back down all over him and his little friend. She kept moving her breasts, squeezing and rubbing his member to make his orgasm as strong as she could and it was working. Sam had never cum this hard before and was enjoying every second. His cock felt weird as the cum kept flowing like something unnatural was making this happen but it felt amazing until, finally, his cock began to calm down and stop squirting.

"Fuck..... that felt so good," he said lying on the floor and catching his breath for a moment. He felt his little friend start to move around and began to wonder what she was doing. "Hey, what's going on?" He said sitting up as he watched her walk onto his stomach and turn to examine his softening member.

She turned to him and opened her mouth as this very soft voice said "cum!"

"Yeah, what's your point?" He asked thinking how cute her little voice was.

She raised her hands and shot out this strange pink glowing energy that began to surround his penis, causing it to become erect again. It was warm and he felt a strange tingle as she did whatever it was she was doing to his penis, but he was starting to worry again because he didn't know what was happening.

"Wha..... what are you....... oh shit!" He said as his cock was already dripping with more precum. "What are you doing?" He asked suddenly worried.

The little lady jumped up, landing on the tip of his cock before she turned to him. All he wanted was to cum again because of this unnatural arousal he was feeling but all he could do was watch as a little smile came across her face. She lifted her hand and waved at him which made him tilt his head in confusion before she suddenly melted into a pile of white goo and slid into his urethra.

"Shit...... oh fuck..... what..... oh my God!" Sam yelled in a panic as this creature was now inside his penis and he had no idea what she was going to do to him. "Fuck...... Fuck, get out, get out of my fucking cock!" He commanded until it suddenly twitched. "Wha...... oh God!" He said as he could feel her moving around inside his sex organ and it felt very good. "Shit.... what are you....... oh FUCK!"

Sam's cock twitched back and forth a few times as it began to expand and grow a little. He could hear a little laugh from the Stay Puft like she was enjoying herself. His balls began to feel weird like his sack was suddenly filling up with marshmallows. His shaft was getting thicker and taller and he noticed the skin on his cock starting to turn white.

"Fuck...... stop it...... Stop it, please!" He begged as his penis felt strange and he watched the head of his sex organ transform into the head of Mr. Stay Puft. "AHHHH!" Sam cried in terror as his cock looked like it was made of Marshmallow with Mr. Stay Puft's head on it.

He was in shock from fear as it smiled down at him and began to bounce. His cock was huge and flexible like a marshmallow as the creature bounced up and down and it felt like his penis was jerking itself off. It was a strange feeling and he was torn between fear and pleasure as he gritted his teeth and felt the weirdest orgasm he had ever felt build inside his transformed member.

"Fuck...... fuck........ FUCK!" He yelled out as he felt cum building and getting ready to rise.

The Marshmallow head's cheeks began to puff out and he looked like he was about to throw up. Sam bucked his hips as he felt the pressure build and didn't know what was going to happen when he orgasmed but he had no choice but to endure it. His penis wiggled and spasmed uncontrollably and Sam screamed his pleasure.

Some people down on the street could hear screaming a few floors up and glanced up, not sure what was going on. Suddenly at one of the apartments, they heard a giant splat, and all the windows became covered with a white sticky fluid that began to drip down the side of the building like melted Marshmallows. Disgusted by what they saw many people just kept walking and ignored it like most New Yorkers did.

"Oh God," a voice from the same apartment yelled out. "Not again!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers