All Comments on 'A Trio of Mean Girls'

by Dio1511

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Little boys with tiny dicks and no writing ability should not refer to superior Females as cunts, whores or sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 idea

Part II should have them decide since he's so small, it's really a clitty and then dress him up in some of their clothes from the skin out and make him their girly-girly servant.

Garage1001Garage1001over 4 years ago

Love their slutty lifestyle. They shouldn't allow him to have sexual intercourse with them anymore. From now on only cruel and superior humiliation. I imagine the girls making him pose naked or in lingerie, taking pictures of him and share them on media. They could also treat him as their slave, locking him into a cage while they make it out with REAL and much better hung boys. The strong girl could also do some cfnm-wrestling with him. Of course, shes overpowering the weak dork with her amazing strength. Lots of possibilities...

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 2 years ago

This sissy tramp slave can relate to the SPH except in my situation I was jumped,cuffed, gagged, stripped, chastised and forced to eat them out and was then beaten again until i complied by becoming their groups sissy bitch,as I cried severely,tied up watching boy clothing being cut up i said tearfully why did you beat me up,? i would've said yes to it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous