All Comments on 'A Trip Full of Discoveries'

by cayde7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
buzzie1969buzzie1969over 3 years ago
hot!

Very hot! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
that was very hot

Just one thing that's missing for me - exact details:

First, details of the storyteller.

Second, details of the storyteller's dick and experience.

Third,exact measurements of the lover - how tall is he? What was his his dick lick when he watched it soft? Is he cut? Is he hairy? Are his balls small or big? How many inches/cms is it when fully erect?

I can't wait for the continuation of this story, thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Love this story so far, I want more. I wish I was that lucky when I was younger.

cayde7cayde7over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! Wow, I honestly never expected this story to blow up like this, I'm amazed!

@Anonymous you're right, I left out a lot of the details, partly because this was quite literally a draft and not an actual fully committed work, but also in a way to convey the "tunnel vision" that lust and desire give you: more circumstantial details (like precise height and length) I personally think would break the immersion, as if you were in that situation you probably wouldn't have a ruler. But I will definitely include details regarding foreskin, balls, hair and feature comparisons in the future! That is absolutely important to me as well, and I have to admit I just forgot about them. I'm happy you guys liked the story as a whole and want more of this, so I'll be continuing it, along with another Christmas related one I started writing, so stay tuned!

cayde7

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercayde7@cayde7
Hi there! I'm an experienced reader and novice writer; English is not my native tongue, but since I started reading (and getting aroused) by erotic stories, I couldn't help but write down my own ideas, so here they are! I tend to have a fluent kind of writing, I like describi...