A Trip in the Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm subsided, Brandon removed his finger, and sucked her juices off his finger, and steered the Bronco around a corner. Sarah stayed slouched in the seat taking deep breaths; then looked at him, smiled and said, "Thank you, I needed that."

Brandon smiled back, "Your welcome, not what I expected out of you."

"I can be surprising, you just wait and see."

"Oh really, how is that?"

Sarah grinned, "You'll see."

Brandon laughed and continued driving as Sarah pulled her shorts back up and got comfortable. About 10 minutes later, they came to an intersection and Sarah told him to turn left. They drove about 2 or 3 minutes and Sarah said, "Slow down." Brandon looked at her with a confused look; she laughed and said, "Just slow down."

As Brandon slowed down, a small dirt road appeared to his right, when Sarah saw it, "Turn in here."

Brandon looked at her and did as she said. He drove about 50 yards and the road came to a small clearing that you couldn't see from the road due to trees and the darkness. "What are we doing? Oh my god, is this where you kill me?"

Sarah laughed, "No, but we are going to be at my parents house in about 5 minutes and we can't have you walking in with that thing on display."

Brandon looked to his pants where Sarah was gesturing, and noticed that he was still sporting a pretty healthy erection. Sarah opened her door, hopped out and said, "Get out and come here, turn the parking lights on."

Brandon found the light switch and switched to the parking lights and got out of the Bronco. He met Sarah in front of the vehicle where he wrapped his arms around her kissing her passionately before allowing his hands to wander to her ass which he gave a firm squeeze. Sarah once again sighed but pushed herself away from him.

She took a step back and reached down, gripped her hoody, and pulled it over her head revealing nothing but bare skin underneath.

"Not wearing a bra now?"

Sarah grinned devilishly, "Nah, it's baggy enough, no need to." She dropped the hoody at his feet then added, "Now drop your drawers."

Brandon fumbled with his belt, unfastened his pants, and pushed them and his boxers around his ankles. As his pants pooled at the ground, Sarah knelt in front of him, reached out and softly stroked his cock in the light of the Bronco. She asked him, "Do you want me to take care of this?"

Brandon nodded, "Please do."

Sarah licked the head of his cock and then took it into her mouth. She worked her mouth over every inch of Brandon's cock while cupping his balls with her hand. Brandon reached down, cupping one of her breasts with his hand before switching to the other. Sarah looked up at him and sighed with his cock in her mouth and began to pick up the pace she was bobbing her head. As she did, Brandon moved his hands from her breasts and began to pinch and tweak her nipple softly which had become hard from cool fall air.

Sarah let his cock slip from her mouth causing a shiver to course through his body. "Stop that, I already got mine, it's your turn, enjoy." She slapped his hand away and began to suck his cock again. As she worked her lips up and down, the tip of her tongue stroked the underside of his cock, sending shivers through his body. She resumed the pace that she had been using before she told him to enjoy, this coupled with the fondling of his balls, caused Brandon to lean back against the hood and let out a loud groan.

Sarah let his cock slip out again for a second, "That's my man, enjoy it."

Before Brandon could say anything she had taken his cock back into his mouth and resumed as if she had never stopped. This went on for another couple of minutes before Brandon began to feel his orgasm building. "Sarah I'm going to cum."

Rather than slow down, Sarah only tried to take his cock deeper. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat and as her lips slid back up his cock, his orgasm started and he shot rope after rope into her throat, causing her to hum/moan as she swallowed it all. Once he had cum, Sarah spent the next 30 seconds softly cleaning his cock off as he began to go limp.

After she cleaned him off, she stood up and looked him in the eye and smiled, "Welcome to Mississippi."

Brandon pulled her close, kissing her, not caring that a minute before he had blown his load in her mouth. They kissed for a minute before he pulled back and said, "We should probably get going."

Sarah smiled, "You're right." Brandon pulled his pants up, Sarah dusted the hoody off, pulled a sports bra from the pocket, putting it on and then the hoody over it. They got back in the car, turned around and headed the last 5 minutes to Sarah's parents house. Sarah pointed out the driveway, marked with a blue mailbox with "Bixby'' stenciled on it.

***

As they pulled up, Sarah said, "Park beside Daddy's truck."

As Brandon pulled in beside the blue F250, he remarked, "Awwww, it's my truck's big brother."

Sarah laughed, "I'm glad you're not some sissy who drives a Prius."

Brandon laughed, climbed out of the car and grabbed their bags then followed Sarah up the steps. "Daddy must still be awake, the den light is on.

As they entered the house, Sarah steered Brandon to the right and into the den where they found Jim sitting in a recliner watching TV, "I wondered when you two would be coming in."

"Daddy, you know you didn't have to wait for us, I'm a big girl."

"I'll always stay awake when you're coming home. I'm going to put the brisket on here in about half an hour anyway. I pulled it out when we got home a couple hours ago. Drive over alright?"

Brandon nodded, "Yep, uneventful, I'm not used to the flatness and all the straight roads. Where I grew up you don't get that very much."

Jim Stood up, "Where is that exactly? Sarah said you teach in New Jersey, but aren't from there."

"I grew up in a small town in northern Pennsylvania named Roulette, not much there except mountains and streams, but went to school at Rutgers, got my job and stuck around."

"Oh okay, Sarah, why don't you show this young man where he is sleeping."

"Okay Daddy!"

As they exited the room, Jim turned to Brandon, "When you drop your bag off, come back down and come to the back yard, I could use some help with the brisket."

Brandon nodded and followed Sarah up the stairs. At the very top of the steps, Sarah opened a door showing into the guest room. "Here you go. Mom and Dad are old fashioned, there's no sharing a room until you get married. My room's at the end of the hall. Bathroom is next door down"

Brandon laughed, "Understandable."

Sarah stepped up to him and whispered, "Don't worry, there's plenty of places where there is privacy."

She rose up on her trip toes, pressed her lips to his. As Brandon wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back, they were interrupted by "EWWWWWW."

They stopped and turned to see Mia standing in the doorway.

"Mia what are you doing awake honey?"

"I heard you come home and wanted to see you. Can you come back to bed with me?"

With a smile, Sarah said, "Sure sweetie, go ahead and I'll be in in a second."

As Mia headed back to her room, they both started laughing, Brandon said, "Being cock blocked by a 10 year old is a first."

Sarah kissed him again and said, "Alright, alright, go help Daddy, I'm going to get her back to sleep, shower and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning." With that, she was out the door and Brandon headed downstairs to help Jim.

Ch. 9 Saturday

The next four days were a whirlwind for Brandon and Sarah. Sarah had not been home since her Mom's birthday in August and that was a quick 2 days in the middle of the week, so there were a lot of people to see. The cookout on Saturday for the tour crew was great, seeing her introducing all of them to her friends and family. Her family had a way of making everyone feel welcome. The party wound down around 10pm as everyone began to filter out to catch flights home the next morning including Morgan.

As Morgan was saying goodbye, she got to Brandon, "I never would have thought 6 weeks ago I would be saying goodbye to you both, but here we are."

Sarah and Brandon both laughed and walked her to her car, Sarah hugged Morgan and said, "Thanks for everything this summer Morgan, you were a lifesaver on so many occasions, and you introduced me to this guy."

"You're welcome, Sorry about that last part though."

Brandon feigned offense, "Hey now!"

They all laughed again and Brandon embraced Morgan, thanking her for introducing them and telling her to have a safe trip.

Ch. 10 Sunday

While attending church on Sunday with the family, Brandon was clearly out of his element, Sarah was not. Brandon grew up in a family that while faithful, they weren't the type to attend church every Sunday, but Sarah's family was all about it. Her mom sang in the choir, her dad served as an usher and Mia was an altar server. Sarah being back was the talk of the town and everyone wanted to talk with her; service was over at 10:30, but they didn't get home until almost noon because of all the talking.

When they finally got back to the house, Brandon collapsed onto the couch with a groan. Sarah sat down beside him, "All this too much for ya city boy?"

Brandon laughed, "You're little miss popularity, and I'm just the eye candy, it's exhausting."

Sarah rolled her eyes, "Oh you hush! Go up and change out of your church clothes, we will go for a walk around the property after lunch."

They sat down and ate a lunch of fried chicken, mac and cheese, green beans and rolls. As they finished Sarah and Brandon excused themselves so Sarah could show Brandon around their property. As they headed towards the door, Brandon said, "Aren't you going to change out of your dress." Sarah was wearing a dark orange, long sleeve dress that fell to her knees but flowed at her waist rather than be tighter like the top.

"Nah, I'm going to change shoes, it's so warm out, I'm just going to keep it on." Sarah changed into an old pair of sneakers that were by the door and out they went.

As they walked past the garage and barn, Sarah explained how they owned 65 acres that used to belong to her grandparents, who used to raise cattle. As they walked, Sarah gave Brandon a glimpse into her childhood and life growing up as she showed him the creek they swam in, the old pasture fields, the old garden, before finally stopping at the tree where her dad had built her a treehouse, now nothing but a couple boards hanging out of the tree.

As they stood under the tree, Brandon stood behind her, wrapped his arms around Sarah's waist, pulling her against him as she told him about what it looked like, and all the sleep overs she had in it. Brandon bent down, kissed the top of her head and said, "That sounds like a lot of fun, I was stuck building forts on the ground."

Sarah giggled, turned around and rose up on her tiptoes kissing him passionately. As she pulled away, "I like you a lot."

With a smile, Brandon replied, "I like you too, thanks for showing me all this."

"You know, this is about as alone as we are going to be before you leave...." Sarah walked towards the tree as her sentence trailed off. Brandon followed her and she reached behind the tree, pulling out a quilt, "I brought this out here earlier..."

Brandon took the blanket from her and spread it down under the tree, laying down on it and motioning Sarah to lay down also. Sarah laid down beside Brandon, reached up, grabbed his shirt and pulled him down on top of her. Brandon began to kiss her, pushing his tongue against her lips until they opened, allowing him to kiss her deeper as she kissed him back.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Brandon, pulling him against her. Brandon's leg had found its way between her legs, and as they kissed, Sarah began to grind herself against his knee. This went on for a few minutes before Brandon pulled away and sat up. Sarah protested but Brandon stopped her, "Shhhh, lay still." As Sarah lay before him, he moved to the bottom of the blanket, and began to kiss up Sarah's bare legs.

As he got to her knees, Sarah said, "Hold on." He lifted his head for a moment as Sarah lifted her ass and pulled the hem of her skirt up to her breasts. "That should give you plenty of access." Brandon smiled seeing Sarah in a pair of tan panties that seemingly matched her tan legs and stomach. He resumed his place between her legs, kissing up until he got to her panties, kissing around the edges of her panties as he sighed and moaned.

He paused, "Can I take these off or do you want them left on?"

"Please take them off, just put them in your pocket so we don't lose them."

They both giggled as Sarah lifted her ass again as Brandon removed her panties, sticking them in his pocket before lowering his head back to her now bare pussy. He trailed kisses from her pussy, around the edges and began to kiss right up the slit in her pussy. As he did, Sarah's breath became more labored, and when Brandon spread her lips with his fingers and licked her pussy causing her to let out a long moan. Brandon continued to lick and suck every inch of Sarah's pussy causing her to moan more and more. He moved his tongue up, beginning to flick her clit and slipped a finger inside her, stroking her inside and as her moans became more prominent, he slipped a second finger in.

For the next few moments, he focused his tongue on her clit and his fingers on the front of her pussy. Just as his mouth began to tire, Sarah reached down and grabbed his head, pulling it into her pussy and within another 30 seconds, her pussy clenched around his fingers and her pussy flooded his mouth with her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, Brandon focused on lapping up all of her juices. As he cleaned her up, Sarah shook due to her sensitivity and then pulled him up.

"Oh god, your beard is covered in me."

Brandon laughed and using his hand, wiped Sarah's juices from his beard.

As Brandon sat back on his heels, Sarah smiled up at him, "You're cute."

Brandon smiled back, "And you're beautiful."

They both laughed and Brandon leaned down kissing Sarah, her hand immediately going to his belt, undoing it, then his pants as her hand slid inside, gripping his by now hard cock. She groaned and he sighed as her hand engulfed his cock and she began to stroke it.

"I need this inside of me, now."

Brandon groaned and nodded, rising up and pulling his pants down to his ankles before he laid back down. Sarah reached up, taking Brandon's cock in her hand again and guiding it into her pussy. Thanks to Brandon eating her out, she was plenty wet and Brandon slipped into her with minimal resistance. They settled against each other kissing before Brandon slowly began to withdraw, then pushing back into her. For the next five minutes, Brandon kept a steady pace causing Sarah to moan and Brandon to groan each time he pushed back into her, him feeling her pussy grip his cock, while she felt his cock filling every bit of her with a slight stretch, but a perfect feeling.

As he leaned down and kissed her again, Sarah said, "Will you fuck me from behind?"

"Such a dirty mouth."

They both laughed and Brandon withdrew his cock from Sarah's warmth. No sooner than his cock had exited, Sarah had flipped over and risen up onto her hands and knees, making sure to flip the back of her dress up and out of the way. After admiring and feeling her ass so many times, having her bent over waiting for him almost made Brandon cum right there. He moved behind her, stroked the head of his cock up and down her slit twice to get it wet and then slid into her in a slow stroke.

They both groaned as Brandon's pelvis made contact with her ass. "Oh god, you feel so good," Sarah moaned as Brandon began to slide in and out of her.

Using her hips for leverage, Brandon grunted and began to fuck Sarah faster than anytime before. For the next 2 or 3 minutes, the only sounds other than nature that could be heard were Sarah's moans and Brandon's grunts. Sarah was the first to cum, her moans became louder and more continuous when she finally said, "Please don't stop." With another couple of thrusts, Sarah's body began to shake and she struggled to hold herself up as her orgasm washed over her.

As Sarah's orgasm wracked her body, Brandon felt himself getting closer. Knowing Sarah had never been given a creampie, he asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Through her own groans Sarah squeaked out, "Cum on my ass!"

Brandon thrusted until he couldn't hold back anymore, pulled his cock from Sarah with a slight pop, and with two strokes of his hand, he shot 3 thick ropes of cum onto her ass.

As his orgasm subsided, Brandon was a little light headed and fell to the blanket beside Sarah. She looked down at him, "Feel better?"

"For sure."

"If you'll give me my underwear, I'll clean myself up."

Brandon pulled his pants up, fished Sarah's panties out of his pocket and handed them to her. She giggled as she cleaned up Brandon's cum which had started to run down her ass to her legs. After cleaning herself up, she stood up, smoothing her dress back out and handing her panties to Brandon.

"Put these back in your pocket, I don't have any."

Brandon put the panties in his pocket, helped Sarah fold the blanket up and they walked back to the house holding hands and talking about the beautiful weather.

Ch. 11-Monday and Tuesday

Monday

Monday was uneventful. Sarah took Mia to school and stayed to volunteer in her classroom, it helped that a friend from high school was the teacher. While she was volunteering, Brandon spent some time with Jim, mending fences on the property and clearing brush. It gave them a chance to get to know each other more. As they wound down and headed back to the house for lunch, they climbed into Jim's truck, Jim said, "Brandon, thank you."

Thinking he was talking about the work, Brandon said, "No problem, it's the same type of stuff I normally do at my parents, will probably have some trees to deal with when I get back on Wednesday night."

"Not about that. Well, I appreciate your help with that, but I'm talking about Sarah."

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously, you knew I was skeptical about you when we met but your answers Friday night impressed me. Getting to know you and seeing how you interact with her and with the rest of my family, shows that you can walk the walk and talk the talk. I really appreciate it, that's all."

He extended his hand, Brandon shook it, "You're welcome. Thank you for welcoming me into your home for the past few days. It's going to be hard to leave the warmth and sun, when I talked to my dad last night he said they were expecting snow, already had 2 hard frosts."

Jim laughed as he put the truck in gear, "Better you than me."

Tuesday

Brandon woke Tuesday morning to the thoughts of his last day in Mississippi before heading back north. He and Sarah ate breakfast with her mom before heading into town to pick up a couple of things and Sarah had a chance to show Brandon around a bit. As they finished the tour, Brandon remarked, "It reminds me of the town closest to where I'm from."

Sarah smiled, "It's not much, but it's home. Speaking of your hometown, tell me about it."

"There's not much really to see or talk about. Just a small town of less than 1000 people, so everyone knows everyone. Couple of restaurants...OH! We did just get a Dollar General a year or so ago. I went to school about 20 minutes away at the county seat and that's about it. It is one of the darkest places in the US, no light pollution."

Sarah nodded, "Sounds like a colder version of here."

Brandon laughed as they pulled back into her parents driveway, "Pretty much. I was telling your dad that my parents are expecting snow tomorrow night, I'll see if I can beat it."

As Brandon put the car in park, Sarah reached over, put her hand on his and said, "What would you think about me coming with you when you leave tomorrow?"