A Trip in the Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie and Ben nodded their heads, Sam asked, "What happened?"

Before Brandon or Carrie could speak, "Brandon ran into his ex-girlfriend Jess and she tried to convince him to come back here, and Brandon told her no. She made a big scene and it ended with Brandon telling her to stay in this "little backwards town." Which caused a bunch of her friends to get pissed off and Brandon left before it got out of hand, cops did get called cause of the yelling."

Sam looked at Brandon, "Ouch dude."

"Yeah, not my best moment. I had had a few too many beers and had a little pent up anger."

Carrie chimed back in, "Come on bro, that was 3, almost 4 years ago, plus the entire town will be there, chances of you seeing any of them are low."

As Brandon was thinking, Sarah came in from helping Connie in the kitchen, "What are we talking about?"

Smiling at her, Brandon said, "There is a high school playoff game tomorrow night, kind of a big deal around here."

"That sounds fun, football is big in Mississippi, are we going?"

"Is that something you want to do?"

"Sure!! Can I borrow some school colors?"

Carrie said, "How do you feel about purple?"

They all laughed and started talking about the standard Dallas Cowboys game that had just come on.

***

Later that night, as Brandon and Sarah got ready for bed, Sarah noticed that Brandon had been quiet. Finally as she climbed into bed she said, "What's the matter?"

"Just thinking about tomorrow night."

"What about it?"

After pausing, Brandon finally said, "You didn't hear about what happened last time I was home and went to a big event." After pausing, Brandon told Sarah the whole story about the class reunion 3 years prior.

As he finished the story, he climbed into bed, Sarah rolled onto her side, laid her head on his chest and sighed. "Well that doesn't sound good, but I agree with what Carrie said, that was a few years ago, everyone will be focused on the game."

Stroking her hair, Brandon said, "I hope you're right."

Sarah picked her head off his chest, smiled, "Haven't you learned I'm always right."

Brandon laughed, "I dunno, you've never met some of the people I went to high school with. People either got out like I did, or they stick around here and still get caught up in all the drama that is high school, and what so and so is doing. If any of them have heard about you and I, oh boy."

Sarah laughed, "Well then we can bring a little excitement to this town." She kissed Brandon and rolled onto her side saying goodnight as he turned the light off. As he lay there before falling asleep, he hoped that Sarah was right and that no one would notice him being there or notice that she was with him.

Ch. 14-Friday

The next morning, Brandon woke up around 900 and headed downstairs, being careful not to wake Sarah. He found a note from his mom saying she had run into the office for a bit but would be home around noon and his dad was running his usual route, meaning he would be home around 330 or 4. He turned the coffee pot back on then went back upstairs, crawling into bed and spooning with Sarah. As he nuzzled her neck, she began to stir. He slipped his hand under her shirt, softly stroking her stomach and began to work up towards her breasts.

Sarah woke, feeling Brandon pressed against her and his roaming hand she smiled, pushed her ass against his pelvis and said, "Good morning, but what do you think you're doing?"

Between kisses to her neck Brandon said, "Taking advantage of you and an empty house."

Sarah sighed, tilting her head up to allow Brandon more access to her neck. "Oh really, now that I do like the sound of." She tried to turn over to face him, but Brandon just pulled her tighter against him.

"Stop, just enjoy."

"Mmmmhmmm" was all Sarah could get out as Brandon pressed his pelvis into her ass and began to cup her breast with his hand.

This groping and grinding continued for another minute while Sarah moaned softly as Brandon focused his touching on her nipples, pinching and twisting them gently, all the while nibbling on her neck and ears.

He stopped for a second and just as Sarah began to protest he whispered into her ear, "Take your clothes off please."

As he withdrew his hand, Sarah threw the covers off of them, and hurriedly stripped her shirt and leggings off, throwing them in a pile on the floor. She turned to Brandon, "Lose yours too!"

Brandon pulled his t-shirt and pajama pants off, allowing his cock to spring free, confirming to Sarah how hard it was.

"I knew you were happy to see me this morning," she grinned.

"How could I not be, now get back into bed."

Sarah climbed back into bed, where she and Brandon kissed as she stroked his cock. As she tried to climb on top to ride him, Brandon stopped her, "Lay back on your side, I want to hold you."

Sarah shuffled off Brandon, returning to her side, Brandon slipped his arm under her head, taking hold of her left hand with his, and pulled her close with his right. He resumed the kissing of her neck and the groping of her breasts, causing her to whimper and push back against him, grinding her ass into his pelvis. As this went on for another minute, Sarah finally reached back and slipped Brandon's cock between her legs.

Now when she moved, she could feel his hard cock slipping against her wet lips, causing her to moan instead of whimper. Finally in a raspy, almost pleading voice, "Please put your cock in me. I need to feel you."

Brandon stopped his kissing, reached down as Sarah lifted her leg and slipped the head of his cock into her wet pussy. Sarah sighed, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Brandon replied as he adjusted himself, and with a shift in his hips, he slipped the rest of his cock into Sarah, causing her to moan. They lay there, Brandon kissing her neck, both relishing the feeling of being as close as humanly possible. Slowly Brandon began to thrust in and out of Sarah. It took a moment for them to get the rhythm right; each time Sarah tried to match Brandon's thrusts, Brandon's cock would slip out of her and she would have to put him back inside her.

Once they got the rhythm down, Brandon would thrust up into Sarah and once he was in as deep as he could, Sarah would push down causing them both to moan. They kept this up for the next five minutes, Brandon kissing her neck and cupping breasts, as Sarah's moans began to increase in frequency, Brandon's thrusts increased also. When Sarah's orgasm hit, her legs began to shake and her pussy clamped down on Brandon's cock, she let out a loud, "Ohhhh godddd" as Brandon held her through the entire thing.

As her orgasm subsided, Brandon resumed his slow, deep thrusts and whispered in her ear, "Touch yourself for me." Sarah moved her top arm which had been holding Brandon's hand to her chest, then down to her pussy, and began to touch her clit. As soon as her finger made contact, she moaned and shuddered.

"Wow, I'm a little sensitive."

Brandon just smiled and began to increase his pace. As his thrusts sped up, so did Sarah's circular motion on her clit. Soon she was moaning just as loud as before as her next orgasm hit, she moaned "Oh god I love you."

Brandon stopped thrusting in shock of what Sarah had just said. As her orgasm subsided, Brandon stayed still. As Sarah caught her breath Brandon said, "Ummmm...did you mean to say that?"

Through ragged breaths Sarah said, "Ooops....that wasn't supposed to come out." The gravity of what she just said and Brandon's silence hit her like a load of bricks, Sarah immediately started sobbing, "I'm sorry! I know it's really soon, it just came over me. You're so caring, compassionate, you care about me, you want what's best for me, you've shown me your world, you just seem perfect. Then you holding me like this, the emotion has just come out." She tried to pull away, but instead Brandon pulled her closer.

"Shhhh, you're fine. I love you too."

Sarah turned her head, "Really? Don't just say it because you think it's what I want to hear or because we are in bed together."

"Sarah, I love you and it has nothing to do with anything you just said." He pulled her closer and kissed her head.

Sarah's sobbing abated and she said, "Brandon, make love to me."

Brandon leaned up, kissed Sarah and began to slowly thrust, causing her to break their kiss to let out a long moan. Brandon increased his pace, thrusting as far into Sarah as he could, before pulling out and repeating. As Brandon kept thrusting the familiar tingling in his pelvis started signaling his own orgasm coming.

Almost as if she felt it herself, Sarah said between moans, "Please cum in me."

Brandon slowed for a second, "Are you sure."

"Please don't stop."

Brandon thrusted three more times and on the third thrust, his own orgasm pulsed through him as he shot 4 thick ropes of cum deep against Sarah's cervix. As his orgasm subsided, Sarah's third of the morning hit her, set off by the pulsing of Brandon's cock as he dumped his load inside her.

As both of them came down, Brandon pulled Sarah against him, kissing her neck,then her lips as she turned to smile at him. They kissed passionately as Brandon's cock began to soften inside of her.

After being in this position for 5 minutes, Sarah broke their kiss, "So, now what?"

Brandon laughed, "Well it's going to make a mess if you stand up immediately. We need to get you something to clean up with then you can go to the bathroom, I think that gets most of it. No going commando though today. I have to ask, what brought that on?"

Sarah laughed, "We just said "I love you" to each other and that position doesn't seem conducive to pulling out, so might as well do what's natural. Plus with my IUD, chances are pretty slim of getting pregnant, so why not. Give me my shirt."

Brandon slowly pulled his semi-flaccid cock out of Sarah and she immediately flipped to her back, covering her slit with her hands so no cum would escape. Brandon grabbed her t-shirt and Sarah used it to wipe some of the cum that was trying to escape. "Are you positive no one is home?"

"100%, Mom will be home in a couple hours and dad won't be home until 4. So yes we are alone."

"Okay, then come on, we both need a shower, we can conserve water."

"Brandon laughed, "Man, "I love you," letting me cum inside you, now you want to shower together, we are just checking all sorts of boxes aren't we?!"

Sarah laughed, "Why not!" stood up and ran down the hallway to the bathroom. Brandon grabbed them both a pair of shorts and a hoody for Sarah and followed her. When he got into the bathroom, Sarah was already in the shower.

She stuck her head out from the curtain, "Okay this is a weird feeling. I can feel your cum moving inside of me, but also can feel it running down my legs."

Brandon shrugged as he climbed in, "Sorry, I think."

Sarah pressed her body against him, kissed him, then said, "Don't ever be sorry for that, it feels weird, but it felt incredible."

Ch. 15

Later that evening, Brandon, Sarah, Ben, Carrie, and Sam all piled into Brandon's truck and headed over to the high school's stadium, paid for their tickets and made their way to the bleachers right below the press box. Brandon laughed as they sat down, looking over at his dad, "You really won't change will you? You always sat here when I was playing and Carrie was cheering."

"Why should I move? I can see everything and I've got something to rest my back against."

Sarah bumped her shoulder into Brandon, "You never told me you played football."

Brandon laughed, "Well, I was on the team, but more for access to the weight room. Not much use for a 6'2 skinny guy in an area where you only throw the ball on 3rd down. Baseball was my thing."

Over the course of the first half, there were a few people that Brandon knew that saw him, stopping by to say hello and chat for a bit, getting introduced to Sarah with no one appearing to recognize her. Shortly after the 3rd quarter began, Brandon decided to go to the restroom and get something from the concession stand, Sarah stood, joining him as they moved out of their seats. Brandon and Sarah made their way out of the stands, stopping to say hello to a few other people Brandon knew, then made their way to the restroom.

Brandon told Sarah, "I'll wait for you here."

Brandon finished first and leaned against the wall, looking at his phone when he heard, "Brandon Baker, I didn't think we'd see you back at another Coudy event."

Brandon looked up thinking to himself, "Please don't be her, please don't be her." When he looked up, he was wrong, standing before him was the girl he dated all through high school and who had started the issue at the reunion, Jessica Mallory. Brandon smiled, "Hey Jess, how's it going."

She walked up to him and hugged him, Brandon patted her back with one hand but otherwise didn't reciprocate. She stepped back a half step and said, "Now that's no way to treat an old friend, especially one like me. I'm doing good, still working down at the hospital in billing, working on some classes to maybe become a nurse. How have you been?"

"I'm doing great, work is good, got promoted to varsity head coach at school, everything is just clicking."

"How's your personal life, seeing anyone? You given any more thought to coming home and to me?"

"Really, you're going to go there? Just because you're content here doesn't mean everyone is. I'm very happy where I'm at. We've been over this before, there is no us, High school was 8 years ago, a lot has changed."

"You know this place always brings people back. And that silly rumor of you dating a country singer had the whole town laughing. You can always come back here and we can work it out."

"I've told you Jess, there's nothing for me here. Coach Smith is going to die on third base or on his bucket in the dugout and the majority of kids really aren't interested in my college level classes, which is fine, I just want something more."

"You're right about Smith, so you're personal life is good, seeing someone real?"

Before Brandon could reply, he felt someone by his side; he glanced to see Sarah with a purple Falcons toboggan on. He thought to himself, "Oh shit."

Sarah looked at Brandon then looked at the woman in front of her, extended her hand, and smiled, "Hi! I'm Brandon's girlfriend Sarah, what's your name?"

Jessica Mallory was speechless at first, but she finally muttered, "Wow, it is true."

Brandon relishing in Jess's obvious discomfort, "What was that Jess, I didn't hear you over the crowd."

Jess stood for a second before extending her hand, "Hi I'm Jess. Brandon and I dated all through high school until he ran off to the big city."

Sarah shook her hand and wrapped her arm around Brandon waist, smiled at Jess and said, "Oh okay, he's talked about you a little bit. Do you still live around here?"

The southern accent and perfect smile was grating on Jess when she said, "Yeah, I didn't run from my roots, I embraced them."

Before Brandon could tell Jess to cut the shit, Sarah smiled and laid the charm on thick, "Oh bless your heart, that's so sweet you stayed, sometimes coming back home makes you appreciate it all the more. Brandon honey, can we go grab that hot cocoa." Looking back to Jess and smiling, Sarah added, "That's the thing about us Mississippi gals, not used to this northern cold." She laughed, looked up at Brandon and smiled.

Brandon smiled back, "Yeah, nachos sounds good and I told dad I'd get him a cup of coffee. Jess it was nice seeing you, hope the nursing thing works out." Before Jessica could say anything, Brandon grabbed Sarah's hand, turned and headed towards the concession stand leaving Jessica Mallory standing in the midst of the crowd speechless.

As they reached the concession stand, Brandon looked at Sarah, "Damn girl, little miss sassy pants! Sorry about that though, she was one of a few that I hoped we didn't run into."

Sarah laughed, "My MaMaw always told us to kill them with kindness when we wanted to slug them. And come on, my accent makes everything sound sweet. I'm prettier than her anyway."

Brandon laughed, pulled her against him kissing the top of her head as they stepped up and made their order.

When they finally returned to their seats, Carrie looked at them and said, "Took you long enough, we thought you fell in."

Sarah laughed then said sarcastically, "No we met a delightful classmate of Brandon's, Jessica was her name."

Carrie said, "Oh shit, that's not good."

Brandon laughed, "Actually Sarah did something that no one was ever able to do, she left Jess speechless."

Ben piped up, "Damn that is impressive, that girl never shuts up."

They all laughed and turned their focus back to the game. As the fourth quarter began to wind down, it was clear that the Falcons weren't going to be able to pull off the win, but nevertheless, the crowd stuck around to cheer to the end. The game ended with a final score of 35 to 24. The five of them sat down and waited for the crowd to thin out, once it did after about 10 minutes they made their way out of the stands and walked towards Brandon's truck.

As they approached the truck, Sam said, "Did we leave the tailgate down?"

Brandon shook his head, "I don't think so."

As they got closer, Carrie noticed that someone was sitting in the tailgate. As they got within about 10 feet, they all realized that it was Jessica. Brandon said, "Jess, what are you doing on my truck?"

Through slightly slurred speech, Jessica said, "Answer me one question. What are you going to do when she ditches you for some hot actor or singer?"

Ben sighed, "God damn Jess, you're drunk, Call your sister to come get you. Just leave them alone before you make a fool of yourself."

Jessica slid off the tailgate, and started to walk towards them, "No I'm not going to leave it alone, Brandon belongs here with me, not in some big city with some Hollywood hussy."

Carrie gasped and Brandon began to get angrier, stepping in front of Sarah saying, "Jess cut the shit and leave us alone, go home. For the final fucking time, you and I are done, never again. This is why there was never going to be an us, you're too fucking immature."

As Sam, Carrie, and Ben looked on, Jessica let out a chuckle then said, "Figures you can't let the little whore defend herself, you have to do it for her. She's going to use you to prove she's normal and then she going to..." before she was able to finish her sentence, Sarah had slipped from behind Brandon and before anyone could stop her, had drawn back and let fly a solid punch right to Jessica's right cheek, knocking her back a couple feet before the sobs started.

As Brandon grabbed Sarah and picked her up, moving her towards the truck, Jessica could be heard screaming over the gasps of his dad, sister, and brother in law, "You bitch!"

Just as Brandon got Sarah to the truck he heard, "Hey, what's going on here?" He turned to see a town cop standing in the headlights of a parked vehicle. As Ben walked towards the officer, Brandon realized it was a classmate of his, Steven Jenkins.

Brandon looked at Sarah, "Get in the truck and stay there." Sarah nodded, climbed into the passenger seat and shut the door. Brandon walked back to where his dad was standing with Officer Jenkins.

"Hey Officer Jenkins, just a little bit of an issue between my girlfriend and Jessica."

"Brandon Baker, it's Steven you know that. Every time you're back, something major happens."

Brandon half smiled, "And just like last time, I didn't start this."

Officer Jenkins said, "Okay, I want to hear what happened from each of you, then I'm going to talk to her."

The next five minutes, Brandon, Ben, Sarah, Carrie, and Sam all explained what happened, along with a few others who came over to offer their side, then Officer Jenkins went and spoke to Jessica. He came back a few minutes later shaking his head. "Alright folks here's what is going to happen, she claims that Ms. Bixby attacked her unprovoked, but no one saw it that way. I'm going to take her home and have a little chat when I get her home. She's going to get a citation for disturbing the peace, it's like a $50 fine. Brandon it was nice seeing you, just quit stirring up shit when you come home."