A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Planning of Holiday in Goa with Mom.
2.2k words
3.72
40.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier stories Fucking Maid and then My Mother Ch. 01 / Ch. 02 / Ch03 in which I have narrated how I fucked my Mom & Maid.

This story involves multiple themes like bdsm, rough sex, lesbian massage, shemale fucking and so on. If any of these offend you, please stop reading. It is going to be a very long story. I hope the series satisfies your lust.

(In case you have not read my earlier stories here is a short background:-)

My Dad passed away 2years back leaving me and mom all alone, then because of my aunt (mom's sister) we shifted to Pune from Mumbai (a different city) and started a fresh life. Mom who was working in a Bank as a Manager took a transfer to Pune and I am an independent Stock / Commodity trader. As me and mom both were alone and lonely we got jelled up with each other and ended fucking each other. We also enjoyed threesome sex with our Maid Radhika as well. Now I will start with the new chapter-

On Thursday Morning, I was enjoying a delicious breakfast made by Mom. She was wearing a tank top and cotton shorts, whereas I was in a T-shirt and boxers. While eating Mom said to me:

Mom: Honey it is a long weekend as tomorrow (Friday) is a National Holiday.

Me: Yes Mom.

Mom: It is a long time dear we have not been anywhere, I am bored here and need a short break.

Me: Mom, I am all yours, let us go out for some hangout or a movie as you want.

Mom: That is okay dear, but I mean to say let's go somewhere outstation, I need some relaxation and want to spend quality time with you.

Me: Sounds interesting Mom even I need a change, so where should we go?

Mom: Anywhere you say, I just want to Relax not interested in exploring the places.

Me: OK then let us go to Goa, as we have already been to Goa before we won't explore the city or tourist spots. We can enjoy in Resort itself and go to the Beach, casinos, and pubs to enjoy the nightlife of Goa if you wish too

Mom: Yes sounds perfect dear, we can explore the nightlife and have some wild adventures.

So I immediately bought my Laptop to check out the hotels and we discussed a few packages while Mom finished her breakfast and started to get ready for her job.

Mom said that it had been a long time since she had been to Goa, She reminded me that the last time we went with Dad was around 7years back. She also added, "I would love to have a Massage, get drunk, and enjoy the party like a wild animal and then get fucked."

Me: So In-short you want to get screwed up by someone else after the party?

Mom: No silly, why would I sleep with someone else when you are there for me?

Me: I thought you wanna party hard and get some new dicks in your pussy

Mom: No I want to party hard only with you

Me: so you don't need a sex partner or dicks in your Pussy

Mom: I am not a slut to take random dicks inside me

Me: Not in that way mom, I mean even you must be fantasizing about having sex with someone else, take massage by some young & athletic chap or something like that

Mom: Yes, Maybe Massage is fine but not fucking, I don't like the idea of strangers fucking me, especially males.

Me: Well okay, let us see once we go there

Mom: What will you see, I said no stranger Males or boys for me, please. You can do whatever you want but don't plan any such nonsense things for me and spoil the holidays.

Me: (I took her in my arms) Okay as you say, Mom

Mom: But yes, you can plan something erotic for yourself, maybe you can bring some good girl/escort to our hotel room and enjoy with her.

Me: And what about you? What will you do?

Mom: Don't worry, I will watch and enjoy it or maybe even join you both in the action.

Me: (Pressing her boobs ) So u want to have a threesome and enjoy lesbian sex huh?

Mom: Yes maybe, I like it when someone licks my pussy while I suck a cock (saying so she rubbed her hand on my dick)

Me: I am always there for you Mom, and don't worry we will plan for the most erotic trip. Let us get hot and wild there and get our fantasies fulfilled.

Saying so I pulled her towards me and gave her a lip kiss. Even Mom responded well and started to press my dick over my boxers, so I adjusted myself and pulled her towards me. Now Mom was facing the mirror while my Dick was on her ass, As my dick was already hard so she could feel it even from my boxers, She started riding me in the same position while I started kissing her neck.

After 2-3 minutes with the same action, we stopped kissing each other, I tried to remove her Blouse but asked me to stop as she was getting late for work. I requested Mom that I will hurry up and fuck her quickly but she denied again saying her dress and makeup will get spoiled and she will also get late. So I stopped my actions and sat on the edge of bed.

Maybe she understood that I was not happy because of it so she came down on her knees, position herself between my legs, spread them slightly and took her mouth near my dick, and said "Don't worry, I will satisfy you well with my mouth"

Looking at me with devilish eyes and a coy smile, she lowered her head and kissed my body all over. She then pulled out my boxers and started kissing my dick. The loving kisses she planted on my hardness caused my whole body to shudder, I was eagerly waiting for her to take me in her mouth.

She then took my penis in her mouth and started licking the tip of my penis, she was playing with my balls and began running her tongue around my balls. She would trace her tongue a short way up the shaft and back down to the balls. The licking was gentle and slow, with lots of saliva. She was making sexy voices while Sucking and slurping me (I just sat there quietly on the bed dying to blow my load)

She took my cock deep into your mouth while sliding the ring of her thumb and forefinger down in a synchronized motion, I felt like my dick was inside the tightest, wettest little pussy rather than her mouth. My cock was twitching in anticipation, I told her to suck me faster as I was about to cum.

She began to stroke me off as she kissed every last inch of my dick, leaving it wet with saliva until her mouth was on my balls. She took them in and out of her mouth, making a loud popping noise each time she took her lips off of me. She finally wrapped her lips around it. She sucked it tenderly, swirling her tongue around it like she was licking a lollipop. With one hand she caressed my balls, and with the other she tightly gripped and pulled my chest hair, creating an odd balance of pleasure and pain. I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter. (I knew I wasn't going to last much longer) So I tried to press her head on my dick, Soon I shot my load in her mouth, and my balls got a big relief. Mom still continued to suck me enjoying each and every drop of my cum in her mouth.

I was relaxing on the sofa, while Mom went to clean herself. When she returned I was still in the same position and still naked. I asked her for a cigarette, so she went in and got it. After smoking, I went to get fresh. When I came out, I saw Mom was almost ready just doing her face makeup. So I made a coffee for both of us and lighted another cigarette, handed her a coffee, and sat on the Sofa next to the Bed.

Mom: Thanks for the Coffee Honey, please check and do the hotel bookings whenever possible and let me know. (Saying so she took the cigarette from me and took a drag from it)

Me: Okay Mom, I will plan it and message you the details.

Mom: Okay sure honey. Then She left for her work.

I checked out a few packages and finalized the Hotel. But the problem was of flight. The cost of a Sunday returning flight was almost double, But Monday evening flight tickets were comparatively low. So I messaged Mom saying

Me: Mom Will it be possible for you to take leave on Monday as flight tickets for Sunday are too high

Mom: I am not sure if I will get last-moment leave or not.

Me: Come on please try for it, After all, we don't go on outings much nor do you take many leaves.

Mom: yeah that's true, I will try to manage it. You select the package as you wish.

Me: Great then, I will book tickets for this evening from Pune to Goa at 10.30 pm and return tickets for Monday eve,

Mom: Okay dear, which Hotel have you selected?

Me: I have selected XYZ 5star Hotel

Mom: Okay sounds nice.

Me: So shall I book and pay for it?

Mom: Yes go ahead dear

Me: just make sure you reach home ASAP, we need to leave home by 7 pm.

Mom: Yes I will try my best

Me: Okay Mom.

Finally, I booked our Package and completed the process while doing my Trading. After the market was over I went to the Bathroom and trimmed my private hair, did a clean shave, and started my packing my Bag. I took 2-3 boxers, a swimming costume, T-shirts, Three-fourths and all. Finally, by 5 p.m., I was almost ready for the journey. So I messaged Mom

Me: Mom where are you? (Usually, she comes home by 5 or 6 pm)

Mom: Honey, I have already left at 4 pm from work. And my Monday leave is also Granted.

Me: wow Nice, but where are you Right now? How much time will you need to reach home?

Mom: I am purchasing a few clothes for myself

Me: Come on Mom, we can do the shopping in Goa as well?

Mom: yes we will do it there as well, but I needed to buy a few things from here as well.

Me: Okay Hurry up and come soon.

As Mom was going to need time to come, I thought of taking a Nap. When I got up, I checked Mom's WhatsApp message:

Mom: Honey I am at the Parlour, doing my waxing and all, will reach home by 6.3 or so. Till then please try to pack my Bag if possible.

Me: But what should I carry for you?

Mom: Remove some shorts, t-shirts, jeans, and all which you like from my Wardrobe and keep them handy on the bed. I will select it and instantly pack the bags and leave immediately.

I did as instructed by Mom, Finally, she arrived at 6.45 pm. She looked gorgeous, I understood that she had done her eyebrows and facial as well. Mom then thanked me for my help in removing the dresses. She selected a few from it and also kept the shopping bag in a Luggage bag. She didn't take any Nightie or Bra/Panties (Lingerie) So I asked her about it, on she told me she had purchased new ones today. She added that she purchased 3-4 sexy lingerie sets which I would love. I just smiled at her and requested her to hurry up as we needed to reach the airport by 8 p.m. Then she changed into Jeans and Tank tops, got fresh, and announced that I am ready.

So we both left home, We took a cab and reached the airport, At the Airport we did all our checking and finally started our flight journey to Goa. I was expecting some hot chicks in flight but it was a dull scenario there. The Airhostess were also not as young as I had expected. Mom fell asleep on the flight immediately, As I had a Nap in the afternoon I was not feeling sleepy so I started to explore a few online escort sites. Finally, we landed at Goa Airport. Once we came out we took a taxi and went to our Resort. It was around half an hour's journey.

Will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.