A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Romantic night & a hot fucking session with Mom.
2.3k words
3.91
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier story, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01

By 12.30am we reached our Resort, We were welcomed at the Hotel by a good-looking and Hot girl. She took us towards the reception counter and asked us to complete the formalities. She asked the Girl at the counter to give us the Honeymoon suite. The receptionist at the desk was also beautiful, she greeted us and then while giving us the room keys said, "Sir, this is the best Honeymoon suite we have with a Beach Facing. Please Enjoy the Stay." Then the bellboy carried our luggage and showed us our Rooms. I tipped him and then he left Saying "Thank you, Sir".

The room was more of a suite than a room. The lounge area had a giant TV, a comfortable sofa, a rather expensive mini bar, and electric curtains! The bedroom area was just sumptuous with the biggest bed I had ever seen and there was a huge marble bathroom with mirrors all around. Me and Mom both were excited to see it.

I decided to get fresh and then have a nap. So I discarded my clothes and dived into the shower, the bathroom also had a big Bathtub. I took my shower and went to my bedroom. I thought mom must have slept because of the tiring journey but to my surprise, she was awake and reading some hotel leaflet.

Mom: Look Honey, the hotel had a sauna, by the pool on the roof garden. It even offered a 24x7 massage.

Me: Sounds cool mom, do you wanna have a massage now so early morning?

Mom: No not now, I am just going through the Hotel amenities

Me: Okay (Saying so I Lit a cigarette and sat on the sofa chair next to the bed)

Mom: See the Hotel has mentioned here That "For ultimate luxury, book a massage in your own room."

Me: wow sounds interesting, we will give it a try for sure. But for now, would you like to have some Beer or Drinks?

Mom: Yes Honey, Beer will do, also order some Pizza as I am a bit Hungry.

Then Mom announced that she would get fresh and join me, while going she took something from her bag and went to the Bathroom. I ordered Beer, Pizza, and some starters for us. Till then I went near the windows and opened the curtains... Wow, what a wonderful view it was, all I could see was the Beach all around. Though it was a bit far from our resort building, it didn't have any obstacles in between. I could see the beach clearly which hardly had any people on it. The water was shining because of the Moon. It really felt pleasant seeing the scenario.

Suddenly I was disturbed because of the doorbell, I opened the door, It was the waiter who came with our order. I collected it and kept the things on the center table near the sofa. I went inside the bedroom and informed Mom that Beer and food had arrived, on which she shouted from the bathroom "Just give me 5 minutes more" So I went out took a a beer bottle, lit a cigarette, and sat near the window observing the calm and cool beach.

In less than 5 minutes Mom came near me, I was impressed by her looks. She was looking stunning in a sexy Lacy Bra and panty Set covered with a transparent black Robe. I appreciated her beauty and pulled her towards me.

Me: Mom you look hot in it

Mom: thanks dear, did you really like it?

Me: Of course Mom you are really looking gorgeous in it. Did you purchase it today?

Mom: yes after work I went to the mall and got it. I have also purchased a few more dresses and lingerie sets for the trip.

Me: Sounds exciting Mom, seems like you are gonna kill me with your beauty. (While saying so I kissed her)

Even Mom kissed me like a hot wild animal. Then she saw the view outside from the window and said, "It is really a pleasant view. It will be great fun to get fuck here near the window" I just pressed her on me giving her a Yes on it, She then took the Beer Bottle had a sip from it, and kissed me again. Now I could feel the beer taste on her tongue. We kissed each other wildly while enjoying the Beer and eating Hot Pizza. Mom was still on my lap and was touching my Dick in between while I was pressing her melons over the sexy Robe. As we finished eating the pizza, Mom gulped the remaining bottle of beer in a single sip. I asked her to get up so that I could bring another bottle of Beer.

Mom got up and went to the bathroom to wash her hands, she came out and dimmed the lights, I went inside the room, removed the condom packets from my bags, and joined her. Till then mom played some Romantic songs on her mobile.

I took mom in my arms and we started to dance to the song. My hands find her hips and hold her softly. My fingertips shiver as I sense only the smooth skin of her, Mom puts her hands on my shoulders and softly taps out the beat. Without any words we kept on dancing in the same position for some time, Her eyes were bright and her smile was soft and sexy. We bump hips and spin around each other, with every move I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. Her slender fingers find mine and we pull close and spin apart. The growing erotic energy between us helps me keep up with her.

Mom's face was close to mine and her smile was disarming and alluring. Her fingertips slip into my boxers, giving me an electric current. I could no longer control myself and landed a soft kiss on her moist lips. She returns it appreciatively. My hands were pressing her buttocks. I could clearly hear the sexy noise of our kissing, with a fresh breeze coming from the open window.

I removed her Robe and licked her neck area while my hands were on her bare stomach, I could feel the soft skin. Even her finger danced on my hard rock cock, I

felt like a Goosebumps. I raised my right hand and placed it on her right Breast over her new sexy String Bra, I kept tracing soft and gentle circles around her melons and also touched her nipple from above the Bra.

We kissed each other passionately, enjoying every single moment. I hard cock was touching her stomach. I pulled the string of her Bra, Now her beautiful melons were in front of my eye. I could see her nipples were hard and begging for attention from how the rest of her body was reacting. Finally, I touched her nipple rolling it gently between my finger and thumb. I heard soft moans coming from her because of my touch, Her breathing too increased in excitement. I moved my hand to her other breast and quickly pressed them, I gave the same treatment to her left boobs with my fingers. She was too excited now, she held my hair trying to push my face towards her Boobs asking me to suck them hard.

I took her near the window, she rallied on the edge of the window while I was facing her. I took a sip of beer from the bottle and kissed her again, mom took the bottle from me, took a large sip from it, and lighted a cigarette, while she took a drag of smoke I took Mom's left nipple in my mouth, and circled it with my tongue. she moaned loudly because of the excitement. I began to fondle her right breast as well. Mom Pushed my head on her breast asking me to suck it Hard. So I gave a soft bite on her Nipple on which she moaned loudly.

Mom again took a large sip from the beer bottle and pulled my boxers down, making my cock come out of the cage in light. She touched my dick and pressed my balls hard, which made me stop my action of sucking her nipple and giving a large moan due to excitement and pain caused by the pain of getting my balls pressed hard. I gave a tight slap on her breast, on which made a sexy sound of "Huh" I slapped her breast 2-3 times more while she moved her hands forward & backward on my hard cock.

I asked her to do it gently or else I might explode soon, so she stopped it and turned around. She turned around, asking me to stand against the window wall and then she took a sip of beer and poured it on my belly, and started to suck it with her tongue. It again gave me a goosebump. She then poured more beer on the penis and started to suck it. I could feel her hot and wet lips over my dick. She started stroking it while taking it deep inside her mouth. I could feel my balls getting frozen so I asked her to stop and took a condom and rolled it on my hard dick.

I pushed her into the corner of the window so that her back could rest on the pillar of the sliding window. I Kissed her and lifted her left leg and tried to adjust it on my thighs, then I inserted my dick in her pussy in same the standing position. I had hardly inserted my cock in her mom's pussy then she pushed me back and kept her left leg on the window giving me wider access for drilling her pussy.

Now my cock could slide inside her wet pussy easily. I too repositioned myself and pressed the tip of my pulsating cock into the tight wet hole of Mom. I inserted about half of my cock into her pussy before I hear her gasp and moan loudly. "Oh yes fuck Me", fuck, fuck yes fuck yes, augh!"

Hearing this sexy sound from her mouth I pushed my cock deep inside her and then slowly took it backward and then slowly back in. I pumped myself in and out a few times giving a slow rhythm of my cock in her wet cunt. The sounds of her wet pussy being fucked slowly filled the room. I could now feel her juices on my cock over the condom, Her breathing gets heavier as the pleasure intensifies. Moaning with every thrust Mom's body responds by fucking me back, her hips gyrating and grinding back into me begging for more.

My cock was getting harder and harder while she was waiting for its treat of my sticky cum in her pussy So I increased my rhythm, moving my cock faster and deeper inside her pussy. I pulled her hips back into me as I thrust forward, holding myself directly against her, Mom cried out in orgasm. With every fast pace, I could feel my cum going thru my cock and releasing in her pussy. Finally, my hot sticky cum gave a blast deep inside her pussy.

Her body shudders and she pulls me in her arms. We both stood there in the same position for some time while she bit the skin on my neck and shoulder. My cock was still in Mom's pussy and I could feel her pussy lips pulling my dick inside. I remained silent in the same position till my dick came out of her pussy naturally.

Mom then pulled my condom with her hands and went to the washroom to clean herself. Once she came out I went to get fresh. As it was around 4 am, I thought of going to sleep immediately as I was tired because of the journey. But when I came out, Mom was sitting on the edge of the window wearing her transparent robe and she had a new bottle of Beer in her hand. So I went near her, lit a cigarette and started chatting with her.

Mom: Thanks Honey for planning this last-minute trip for me.

Me: It is my pleasure, mom, I Hope you liked the Hotel and its ambiance

Mom: Indeed it's the best. Thanks

Me: So aren't you feeling sleepy, why are you drinking another bottle of beer now?

Mom: Yes I am tired but seeing this Beach view is exciting me.

Me: Ohh, what's the plan?

Mom: I wish to go there early morning and enjoy the sunrise standing in the middle of the water.

Me: Well in that case who's stopping you? Let's go to the beach and let us welcome the Sun

Mom: Thanks Sweetheart, but you must be tired. We will do it later

Me: Come on Mom, your wish is my command. And after all, we are not here to just sleep, we want to fulfill our fantasies right?

Mom: What is the Fantasy in it?

Me: Well I wish to fuck you in the middle of the sea, I wish to insert my dick in your hot pussy under the water in the open.

Mom: So you wish to fuck me in Public?

Me: Something of that sort mummy, Look there's no one at the beach right now, let us go and enjoy it.

Mom: Taking another sip of Beer said, Okay let us go, honey, Give me 5 minutes, and I will just change and come.

Will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.