Getting Dad Out of the Way!

Story Info
Son gets dad in big trouble, after crushing on his mom.
14.1k words
4.59
40.1k
133
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,189 Followers

Hottest Year Ever!

After being with my 18-year-old girlfriend from High School many times, I got much better at sex. Over time my confidence grew as well as my sexual desires. I began wanting one woman more than anyone else in the world, my mother! She is sweet, sexy and beautiful all the time. I didn't know what to do, as my attraction developed into a major crush! I'm only 19 but I know sexy females when I see them. I would often see my mom zipping around the house in the morning, in just her panties and bras. She didn't cover up or seem to notice how horny she made me.

She always looked amazing in yoga pants too. Her ass is so perfectly round and perky, I wanted to feel her sexy body more than any girl I knew. That would be the extreme ultimate sexual pleasure for me! To ravish my sexy mom with days hours and weeks of intense sexual pleasure. To escape into our own sphere of sexual promiscuity and powerful mind-blowing orgasms. I didn't know what to do, or how to achieve this.

Mom seemed oblivious to my growing attraction for her. She would bump me and tease me often in the kitchen, especially when dad wasn't around. She would leave her yoga pants on from the gym until dad got home, which I loved on her. Then she would change into something more conservative right before he arrived from work. Her front view was hard to see without her catching me looking. I occasionally got a nice view of the tight little gap between her legs. Mom's gap looked that of a young woman with no kids. I was constantly thinking about how sexy mom's pussy must really look, feel and taste.

My mom and dad had not been getting along all year. They were growing apart, it was obvious. She thought he was cheating on her with a young woman at work. Later, we found out he was. She was losing her patience with him and so was I. Then I got an idea from a movie I was watching one night. I could get dad out of the way by framing him with some panties!

I kept a few souvenirs from my high school girlfriend, hot pictures and some sexy panties. I planted a sexy thong, from my X on the passenger floor mat of my dad's car, before mom took dad's car out on a Saturday morning. She didn't get far before she came back screaming at my dad with thong in hand. My dad was blown away and didn't know what to say. I pulled a few more tricks like this, over the next few weeks and mom soon sent him packing.

Now it was just me and mom in our nice big house. I had to get things going before she found a new guy. So, I got to work immediately. I googled how to win a woman's heart, how to arouse a woman and many more similar subjects. I studied up on woman and relationships. I learned a few things and got some great ideas. Soon enough, I had a game plan to seduce my mother into bed. She had no idea what was coming.

First off, I offered my help to her in every way possible. Which she began to take advantage of more and more. Secondly, I made sure I looked and smelled great all the time for her. This included teeth, hair and nails. Thirdly I always agreed with her and complimented her on her looks. Forth, listen more, talk less. Fifth, start wearing less around the house and turn up the heat a little at night.

Soon me and mom were doing almost everything together and having a blast. We grew much closer as the weeks went by and my sexual desires grew even more. With dad gone, mom began to lighten up and blossom. She seemed more beautiful and innocent as the days and weeks went by. She also seemed happier and more carefree. She was becoming so adorable; I was crushing on her hard.

Mom wore her yoga pants and sports bras all the time now. She was definitely hot and sexy; I couldn't take my eyes off her. Dad gave her a hard time about wearing yoga pants and made her feel uncomfortable wearing them around the house. Now she was free from his negativity and degrading comments. Mom loved all the attention she was getting from me. I loved pretending to be her lover.

I made sure I kept myself looking sharp around mom, I dressed athletic or mature and acted respectable. During dinner, we would agree on something to watch that evening. I would agree to almost anything, just to hang out with mom. After a few weeks, I only wore a tee shit and boxers around her for movie time. Mom usually wore her yoga outfit or loose sweats and a top. She always looked sexy.

I played it cool during the day, but I began to try little things at night. First move was to test the waters a bit here and there. During movie night, one of us would take the recliner and the other would take the sofa. She most always took the sofa. So, after coming back from the bathroom one night, I snuggled up next to mom on the sofa. She was fine with it; it didn't seem to faze her. As the movie went on, I got closer to her and put my arm around her. Mom never said anything or resisted.

I wanted mom to see me naked, so I started leaving my bedroom door ajar, especially when I dressed. Mom noticed a few times and walked by slowly. I also had mom show me how to do my own laundry to give her a break. Mom again seemed fine with things and was always sweet. Then I began to bump her and tease her a bit as we did dishes and chores together. I complimented her more on her looks and body, which she seemed to feel embarrassed about.

The next weekend I helped my mom do a lot of gardening outback. Mom looked so sexy as she began to sweat. I could tell mom was wearing a thong as she bent over in front of me several times. I just froze and stared at her tight sexy ass. She was really making me horny, as usual.

We both worked hard, and I was very helpful and supportive all weekend. We ordered out for dinner and watched a movie that Sunday night. Mom was falling asleep on the couch, so I helped her to bed and tucked her in. Mom fell right back to sleep. I went down and shut off the TV and went to my bedroom and flipped on the TV. I was starting to feel daring and wanted to hold my mom while she slept.

So, wearing only my spandex boxers I slid into bed with mom and held her from behind. Mom didn't budge at first, but she had to know it was me. I gently snuggled up to her and put my arms around her. Mom seemed to relax and fall back to sleep quickly. Then I began to feel her soft cheek and kiss the side of her face. Mom snuggled back into me a bit and got more comfortable.

I relaxed for a few minutes and began to feel her shoulder and then her tummy. Then I slid up and very lightly touched her breast. No rejection from mom yet! Then I began to circle her breast and her nipples began to harden. I stopped and held her breast without moving, I could tell she wasn't asleep anymore. Then she took my hand and held it between her breasts and fell back asleep. At first, I thought mom was mad when she took my hand from her breast, but she held my hand, and I was relieved.

I held mom close all night; I didn't sleep too well because I was so horny. When mom got up in the middle of the night, she came back next to me and let me hold her again. I held her close till the morning light. When we got up the next morning mom acted like nothing happened and I played it cool.

"Honey, can you make the bed, I have to get to a meeting?" Mom asked.

"Sure mom, no problem."

"Can you make me some coffee too?"

"Of course!"

I made the master bed and started the coffee for mom. I was very pleased mom didn't kick me out of bed last night. Holding her was unbelievable and feeling her breast was very stimulating. Mom came down for coffee in a cute dress, looking gorgeous. She was in a hurry, so she was short and sweet. She checked a few things sipped her coffee and gathered her stuff. She thanked me for the coffee and kissed my cheek and left.

I decided to do chores so when mom got back, we could have fun. I did all the laundry and cleaned house. I folded mom's clothes and underwear and laid it on her bed. I cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen and my room. I vacuumed and tidied up mom's room. I straightened out the patio and pool furniture. I also tossed some of my dad's clothes and junk in the trash. I worked like 6 hours hard to impress mom, hoping she would be grateful.

I got myself cleaned up and looking sharp, just in time for mom's arrival. When mom got home, she looked a little tired and upset. Then she looked around the house and began to smile.

"Hi mom, how was your day?"

"It wasn't much fun. Oh son, the place looks wonderful and I'm so glad to be home!"

"Can I get you anything mom?"

"A glass of wine would be wonderful right now."

"Sure mom, did you have a rough day?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

I poured mom a glass of wine and handed it to her. Mom accepted my offer and took a sip. She sat down at the kitchen table and took a deep breath.

"Looks like you've been busy Danny, what's gotten into you today?"

"I wanted to spend quality time with you tonight, so I did all the chores I could think of today."

"That's so sweet honey, I really appreciate that."

"While I'm at it, would you like me to run the shower or start a bath for you?"

"Oh honey, if you'd start a bath for me, I'd be in heaven. My feet are killing me."

"Oh mom, I'd love too. I'll be right back."

"Thank you, Danny."

I went up to mom's bathroom and started her bath water. I added a little bubble bath and lit a candle too. I went back downstairs immediately and sat by mom in the kitchen.

'I think you got about 4 or 5 minutes before the water overflows."

"Ok, thanks honey!"

"It's fine mom, I like to surprise you."

"You certainly did, I better get upstairs and check that tub."

"I got it, take your time."

I ran up and saw the water was fine, I added more bubble bath and adjusted the temperature for her. I waited for the water to finish topping off. Mom came in her room and began undressing as I was shutting off the water. I walked out finding mom kicking off her shoes and dropping her dress to the floor. She looked unbelievable standing there in her bra and matching panties.

"Honey, can you undo my bra please?"

"Sure mom."

I had undone my girlfriends enough to know how to do it right. I grasped her bra and undid the clasp quickly. I began to exit, and she spoke as I walked out.

"Thanks again honey."

"Sure mom, let me know if you need anything. I'll go set up dinner."

"Really, thank you Danny."

I whipped up some leftovers and set up the kitchen table nicely. Then set up the sofa for mom's movie night, with blankets and pillows. Then my heart began to race as I decided to quietly take a glass of wine up to mom in the tub and see if I could see her naked. As I got closer, I could hear mom humming to herself. She seemed to be in a good mood now. I slowly walked in on her, when she saw me and smiled.

"Is that for me?"

"Yes, it is young lady and dinner is ready when you are."

"Oh, thank you so much sweetheart. If only your dad was like you Danny."

Mom bent forward exposing part of one nipple and most of her boobs from the bubbles. She took the glass of wine form me and I took her empty. What a view, my cock grew at that second.

"If dad was like me, you might still be together, right?"

"Yes, together and in love."

"That's only in the movies mom."

"Maybe your right, I'll be done soon."

"Ok mom. Take your time."

"Ok honey. Thank you!"

Mom eventually came down looking relaxed and happy. She also looked sexy in her short shorts and tight little top. We had a nice dinner together and mom shared the details of her day. I was still dressed up nice for going out to dinner.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go out for dinner?"

"That sounds nice Danny, we should."

"I dressed like this for going out, but after seeing you, I figured tonight wasn't the night."

"You look nice, we can go out tomorrow, and you can drive."

"Sounds good."

"As a matter of fact, you are the man of the house now. Your dad blew it!" Mom said with a laugh.

"You are right about that. I don't see you ever getting back with him!"

"No way!" She said enthusiastically.

After dinner mom set us up with a movie and hit play. This was an R rated movie and it was sexual in nature. Mom was on the sofa, and I was in the recliner. After a while I decided to change. I went upstairs, undressed and put on some silky boxers. I went downstairs and slid behind mom under the covers, claiming to be a little cold. Mom let me in, and we settled into the movie. After a while mom started to get up.

"Mom, can I get you anything?"

"I was just going to get a water."

"I got it."

I jumped up and got mom a water and got back behind her. My cock was semi hard, and she had to notice it. I didn't dare try anything yet, I just enjoyed holding her as we watched the rest of the movie. When the movie ended, mom said she was ready for bed. We got up and mom went upstairs, I cleaned up and went up a few minutes later.

I peeked in mom's room and noticed she was in the bathroom. I decided to sit at the end of her bed and ask her if I could sleep in her bed just one more night. When mom walked out of the bathroom in her panties and tiny top and saw me sitting there, she smiled.

"What are you doing silly?" She asked in a happy tone.

"I was wondering if it would be Ok if I slept in your bed tonight?"

"I guess so, what's wrong with yours?"

"Nothing, I just feel like sleeping in here tonight."

"Ok, I guess so."

"Thanks mom."

We got into bed, she turned the lights off and I kept a small distance between us. Mom began to talk to me in the dark, it was our first pillow talk. My heart was beating fast with lust and crazy desires.

"I don't care if you sleep in here, but what would Ashley think of this?"

"We split up recently, so I don't think she would care."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

"It's Ok. She's going off to Arizona for college soon. I didn't want a long-distance relationship with a sorority girl in another state."

"I don't blame you honey, that's too bad. If you need to talk about anything son, feel free to ask me."

"Thanks mom, I know that. I wonder what dad would think, if he knew I slept in here with you?"

"I think he'd be furious! But I don't care. It's only natural for a mother and son to bond after something like this!"

"I have more fun without dad around, don't you?"

"Yes, it is fun without him around, and a lot less stressful. He always had me on edge. I am getting over him, thanks to you Danny boy."

"I'm so glad mom, you deserve a much better guy. Dad was a jerk to cheat on you, you're the most beautiful woman I know!"

"Awe, thanks son. You are so wonderful."

"You too mom. You really are fun to be with!"

I turned toward her and kissed her on the cheek as I held the side of her breast. Then rolled back on my side and acted nonchalant.

"Night mom."

"Night honey, sweet dreams."

"Thanks mom, sweet dreams to you!"

I resisted the urge and let mom sleep. I got up later, jerked off and fell asleep next to mom. I awoke in the middle of the night and found moms arms around me. I held her hand next to my heart and fell back asleep. It felt wonderful to have mom holding me, with her boobs pressed against my back. I was in a blissful state at that moment. I felt so happy and secure in mother's arms. I wanted to stay like that forever.

I woke up in mom's bed all alone the next morning. I laid there for a few minutes to gather my thoughts. I slept in and mom was gone. I eventually got up and took a shower. I went downstairs and found a note in the kitchen from mom. She was working till noon then she'd pick me up so we could go out for a nice lunch together.

I dressed in slacks and nice dress shirt for our lunch date. I also put on cologne, a watch and some cool shoes. Mom showed up on time and came in to freshen up. Then I drove us off to a nice Italian restaurant nearby. I was a total gentleman the entire time. I enjoyed treating mom like a princess, and she was having a great time.

Over lunch we discussed moving or staying in the house. We talked about my college and future. She said she was also going through with the divorce, no matter what. My mom found out from a friend that my dad was moving into a new place with his young girlfriend. I could tell it bothered mom, but she didn't dwell on it.

We agreed on everything, and so I planned on staying local for my first two years of college. I would live at home and help around the house, when I had time. Dad would pay for all my college, car and living expenses. I was expected to get excellent grades, but I was very pleased, and our lunch ended nicely.

I drove us home and kept treating my mom with total love and respect the entire time. I admitted she was by far the most beautiful woman in the restaurant. She seemed a little shy about complements and her face got flushed. Mom changed the subject and suggested a hike that afternoon, I agreed and thought it was a great idea.

When we got home, we both went upstairs to our rooms to change. I left my door open as I undressed and picked out my hiking outfit. I dressed quickly and ventured to mom's room. The door was ajar, so I tapped on it and let myself in. Mom was adjusting her sports bra as I entered.

She looked over and smiled, and I laughed.

"What is so funny young man?"

"You look like a college girl, not a mom with your hair pulled back like that." I teased.

"Oh, stop Danny, your too much."

"I'm serious mom, I bet I could convince someone you were my college friend. You look very young and sexy dressed like that. I know you're 39 but you really look about 24."

"Thank you, Danny, but..."

"No buts about it, you are very sexy mom. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true."

"Ok honey I get it, now let's go."

I drove us to a nearby park with hiking trails, and we listened to mom's favorite songs along the way. She was in a good mood, and we talked about funny things. When we arrived, there were other people coming back from hiking and others hanging around the parking lot. We stretched out and took off on a fast walk. We passed other's as we made our way up the trail.

"You wanna try to keep up with mommy?" She kidded.

"Sure, go for it."

Mom took off on a steady jog up the beautiful trail. I stayed right behind her and admired her ass. Mom looked back and was surprised to see me right behind her. She kept going and we didn't talk much. Then I passed her and tried to keep her behind me. Mom stayed right with me. We ran like this for about a half hour and circled back. We walked in the last bit and began to chat again.

"Wow mom, you are in great shape."

"Thank you honey, I've been running more lately."

"It shows."

"You impressed me with your stamina, I didn't think you could keep up with me Danny." She said with a proud smile.

"It wasn't easy mom; you keep a good pace."

As we got back near the parking lot, more people were around. I noticed a few guys checking out my mom. I tried to act like her boyfriend, and she didn't care. Mom looked very sexy in her sports bra and yoga pants. She was sweaty and looked very seductive walking to our car. She was oblivious to the peering eyes of the young guys. I was no better; I was staring at her ass just as bad as they were.

"Mom don't look now but those guys are checking you out." I said with a slight giggle.

"Where?"

"Over to the left, by the black truck."

"Are you sure, those young guys?"

"See mom? Now do you believe me?"

It was obvious they were staring at mom. They kidded between each other and smiled at us. Mom finally noticed they were gawking at her. Then she grabbed my hand and I held on tight. They weren't bad guys; mom was obviously very sexy. I was proud to hold her hand and act like she was mine.

"Thanks for noticing Danny, I don't like getting cat calls and guys making rude comments at me."

"I know, it's Ok."

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,189 Followers