A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Shopping adult toys with mom.
1.8k words
3.9
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier story, A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01 to Ch- 06

After Dolly left, Mom asked me to get ready for breakfast as she was too hungry, and she went to the bathroom to clean herself. Then we both got ready and went to have our breakfast while having breakfast

Mom said to me: so how was the experience?

me: it was awesome, how about you?

Mom: It was incredible for me... her tiny dick tickled a lot inside me, but it was fun.

Me: hahaha

Mom: How did you feel when she inserted the dildo in your ass?

Me: To be honest I enjoyed it too, Though I am not gay but I seriously liked my ass getting fucked. It gave me a different kind of joy

Mom: Yes even I liked the dildo activity a lot, it felt awesome to wear it around the waist and fuck

Me: yeah I know, you can also use it to satisfy your pussy when I am not around.

Mom: OH yes, that's true.

Me: Let's go to the shop told by Dolly and buy a few dildos for us.

Mom: Okay but right now I need a hot shower and then need some rest, maybe we can go in the evening.

Me: okay as you say, my dear.

Then we finished our breakfast and went back to our room I lighted a cigarette while Mom went to the bathroom and shouted from inside asking me to bring the lighter and join her for a hot shower. So I went inside the bathroom, Mom had turned on the water tap and water started filling the bathtub. Mom took the cigarette lighter from me and lit the aromatic candles kept in the bathroom. She then switched off all the lights in the bathroom and started removing her dress.

Candles burning is the only light in the room which also gives a very special kind of fragrance. As mom had already removed her clothes I helped her to step into the tub and I sat on the edge of the bathtub and took some bath gel and began to apply it on mom's body. I asked her to sit back and relax.

I started washing her back...slowly and seductively, my hands travelled to her shoulders massaging her shoulders, her neck.....then down to her breasts, gently bathing and massaging her nipples... Then I took my hands down towards her stomach, then to her thighs, bathing every inch of her with the utmost attention.

Mom loved every minute of my attention on her body, she was somewhat aroused... I then began to rinse her off and let the water begin to drain from the tub. Mom asked me why are you draining out the water? I just asked her to relax and enjoy. I then turn the water back just slightly running... then asked Mom to slide down a bit and place a mound of towels behind her and I leaned on her back with my hands on her knees holding her thighs apart...letting the water run over her most sensitive parts...the sensation of the water running over her clit is amazing...I could see how much this aroused her as her hands began to travel across her body massaging and twisting her nipples...

I slowly slide my hands down her thighs...teasingly exploring her sensitive folds of flesh as the water continues to dance over her, I then parted her vagina lips and inserted my finger in it...slowly sliding in and out of her cunt. The sensation was driving Mom wild and she gave soft moans with pleasure, Cumming with intensity...her body writhing with pleasure.

Then Mom held my hands and asked me to get in the bathtub. I instantly shied off my clothes and got in. Mom then asked me to lie down in the water placed her hand on my chest poured some shower gel on it and started to clean me. Slowly she took her hands on my dick and applied gel on it and cleaned it too. While cleaning my private area she placed her hand on my dick and started playing with it, as if helping me in masturbating. With each stroke, my Dick got harder and harder.

Then Mom touched my balls with another hand and gently massaged them, her strokes begin to get faster as she hears me breathing fast and more intense, and she continues massaging and teasing the sensitive areas surrounding my cock. She didn't want me to cum in her mouth so she asked me to fuck her in the bathtub because she loves to get fucked underwater.

So I was about to get up to get the condom which was kept in the bedroom but Mom stopped me and asked me to fuck her without a condom. She asked me to remove my dick from her pussy when I was about to explode, So I Immediately took her below me and inserted my hard dick in her pussy, and started pushing it in and out, I placed her legs on the edge of the bathtub and started stoking her harder while mom placed her hand on my balls and pressed and played with it. She started moaning in pleasure and asked me to put more pressure and fuck her harder.

Sooner I felt that my lava is about to explode so I removed my penis from her pussy and bought it close to her face. Mom then started stroking my dick with 1 hand while her other hand was still pressing my balls. She must have felt my balls begin to tighten as her strokes grow increasingly faster and more determined... I gave a slight moan in pleasure, My white fluid was on the verge of getting freedom, Mom saw the cum begin to spill out of my dick so she replaced her hand with her mouth, I felt a warm covering on my dick and I exploded my cum in her mouth. my juices splashed inside her mouth. Mom continued sucking and stroking me for a while then she took shower gel and cleaned her pussy area thoroughly and then applied the gel on my cock and cleaned it as well.

I opened the lid of the drain pipe and went out to get a cigarette. When I came back Mom had again started the tap and hot water was flowing in the tub again. So I joined her back, and we both sat in the hot tub enjoying each other's company. Then after Half an Hour we both went out of the bathroom and decided to take a rest for a while. We both slept naked all afternoon.

Mom woke me up in the evening by 5 pm and asked me to get ready. We both got ready and left for shopping by 6 pm. We went to the market in North Goa and searched for the shop told by Dolly in the entire market. As it is not legal in India to sell sex products we couldn't even ask any shop vendor for the location or the exact address. Finally, we found a Lingerie shop with the name she told us, so we thought of going into it and checking it out.

When we went inside there was a man sitting on the counter while a lady was standing behind the sales counter. I asked Mom to go near her and ask for it while I stood near the cash counter and spoke with the man. The man initially denied keeping Dildos and sex stuff but when we told her that we were referred by Dolly and John, Then he agreed to show us the stuff. He asked the lady (who seemed to be his girlfriend) to take us to the first floor and show us the stuff. While going up Mom asked her name, to which she introduced her as Kiya.

Me & Mom followed the lady on the first floor. Then she asked us what we exactly wanted. I told her clearly that we were looking for Dildos and other stuff as well. The lady saw me and then looked back at Mom and said we have a variety of Dildos, vibrating Dildos, Feeldoe's, Strap-on, Anal wands, Cock rings. Lubes oils, vibrators, adult toys, and dresses. I asked the lady to tell me the difference between Dildos, Feeldoe's, Strap-on, and Anal wands she just smiled at me and started removing the kit from her counter. She then showed us Dildos, Feeldoe's, and Anal wands and told us little about which product is used for what and all. Mom asked Kiya to please guide us as it's our first time purchasing this stuff. and requested her help us to select the best product.

Kiya then helped us select them, she told us about the hardness, and length and all asked us to buy different kinds of variety so that we could get a change every time. Mom took the photo trying to send it to someone but Kiya asked her not to do so and said Photography is not allowed here, so she kept her phone and selected 3 dildos, 2 vibrators, and 2 Anal wands.

Then she removed a few more products from the different counter and started showing us the cock ring, male pussy masturbator, Condoms, Ring Condoms, Condom Sleeves, Lubes, lotions, fragrances, and all. I selected a variety of them but then mom asked me to stop for now as it was enough for us and then she thanked Kiya for helping us.

Kiya smiled at us and said to me that they also have Kinky BDSM stuff with them but Mom denied the idea of purchasing it today, she said to me in front of Kiya that first let us try these things and then we can think of exploring more wild side later. Even I agreed with Mom on this, But Kiya said that they also have very sexy and seductive kinds of adult dresses, lingerie, and costumes as well and we should at least have a look at them for sure. So I asked her to show them, She showed us a large variety of all-adult dresses, night dresses, and lingerie. I selected around 5 of each for Mom. Mom also selected a few undies and sexy things for herself. Then we paid for all the things and finally, we came out of the shop holding 3 carry bags with each of us.

As we had done enough shopping we decided to head back towards our hotel. While going back we discussed exploring the last night in Goa, thus we decided to go for Partying again tonight.

I will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.