A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Fucking Mom in open at the beach.
1.9k words
3.76
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I am back with the new chapter of my sex life. Please read my earlier stories, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01, A trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 02 to understand this story.

Mom wore a printed Frock Style Swimming Costume, The top was long but tight with a floral design on it and short black colour three-fourth leggings. She didn't wear any inners (Bikini) inside the dress, while I changed into a swimming costume and T-shirt. Mom took an extra top, towel, her mobile, water bottle, a packet of cigarettes, and lighter and kept it in a sack. I just took a beer bottle in my hand and we left the room.

Reaching the Hotel lobby, we asked the receptionist to way to the Beach, She told us the way but Said, "Sir it is just 4.45 am and the hotel's Lifeguard shift will begin at 6 am, so till then you need to take precautions on you own, As it is a private beach there won't be many people around to help you in case of emergency, So please take care if you wish to go now or else go after 6 am" We assured her that we will take care of ourselves and left.

Then we proceeded towards the beach, Though it was adjacent to the resort and looked near from our room's window, the walking distance must be around 500 meters. It took almost 10 minutes for us to get there. While walking we took a sip of Beer and also smoked a cigarette. We both were too excited to fuck each other in the open.

As we reached the seashore, we saw the Sunbathing Lounger kept by the Resort, we kept our Sack and beer bottle there. I removed our Crocs (footwear), and T-shirt, then I took Mom's hand in mine and pulled her inside the water. There was no one around, all we could hear was the sound of water splashing because of the waves. It felt awesome. Even the sun hadn't risen yet and the sky was still blackish or dark bluish colour.

The water was quite cold, we could feel the chilled water on our legs while we walked in it. We went a bit inside then Mom suddenly splashed water on me, I felt like a thunderstorm because of the cold water suddenly being splashed on me. Even I began splashing water on her and made her completely wet, we swam for a few minutes trying to go deep in the sea. Now we had reached far away from the seacoast, There was no one nearby us. So I pulled Mom towards me, I stood behind her and we did a Titanic Pose looking at the waves coming from deep inside the sea.

I was pressing my semi-hard dick on Mom's ass, even she brought her left hand behind and started to press my dick and encouraged me. With each wave, we were thrown behind, I went behind her and went down into the water until I got to her knees. Then I put my head through her legs and lifted her, she was on top of me. She was enjoying it. She screamed and laughed loudly sitting on my shoulders, but I lost my balance because of a huge wave and we fell in the water. I got up and gave her a hand to get up and pulled her towards me.

Mom suggested that let us not waste more time as Hotel staff and guests may start arriving soon and then we wouldn't get any privacy, also the sun has started rising and it is getting brighter.

As we were already in the middle of the sea where our bodies were below the chest level, so I pulled her close to me and started kissing her. Whereas Mom tried to pull my costume down with her hand, and then removed her leggings. She then asked me for a condom, to which I told her I forgot to bring it. Hearing this her mood got spoiled, but I cheered her up saying don't worry Mom, I will screw your asshole for now. She didn't react anything to it so without wasting more time for her approval, I hold her hips and brought her ass closer to my dick.

As my dick was out of my shorts, I tried to insert my penis in her ass and began fucking her. Because of the water, I could hardly feel my dick in her ass, I pressed her boobs with my left hand, even Mom started to move forward and backward trying to help me in the deed. But we were thrown back because of the waves and we needed to adjust our position now and then.

So mom asked me to stop as it was not comfortable to fuck in seawater, she said that try fucking me in the Swimming pool if no one was around but I said her that my dick is hard and I need satisfaction now, and even you wanted to enjoy in open sky and in deep water. Please let us try it again.

This is really what I wanted, but see the level of risk, what if someone comes her all of a sudden and watched us, I assured her saying that there is no one around, we will do it quickly near the seacoast or on the lounger.

So she thought for a while, pulled her leggings up, took my hand in hers, saying "Then let's go there," and took me to the seashore, no one was around yet. Mom slept on the lounger with her back up towards the sky. I didn't need any invitation and understood her intentions, I immediately went on her, pulled her leggings down again, parting her bum cheeks I revealed the dark star of her anus and inserted the tip of my dick on her ass hole.

The sensation of being enveloped by the anal muscles was exquisite but after the first few thrusts, she bucked and wriggled and threw me off. moaning loudly, and kept looking around to check if anyone was coming or watching us. I was lying on top of her and was pumping my dick in her ass. I placed my hands on her boobs and started to press it slowly. My entire weight was on her, With every stroke she was moaning then all of a sudden Mom gave a muffled cry and signaled me to pause, She asked me to stop and get down, maybe she didn't seem to be comfortable in that position,

She repositioned herself on the corner of the lounger, crawled up, and leaned forward onto her forearms but stayed kneeling spreading and giving me the perfect view of her ass. Mom spread her ass cheeks even wider with her hands so I could savor the sight of her tight butt hole.

I got down and stood behind her and pulled her from hips towards me, I held her by the hips and took her ass cheeks into my hands, and caressing them freed up her hands. She smoothly reached her hands back between her legs to cup my balls as I placed my dick on her asshole.

Now I was standing and fucking Mom in the ass under the open sky on the beach. I pushed my dick deeper inside her ass, she gave soft moans in pleasure. I was experiencing the exquisite sensation of a woman's arsehole tightly gripping my cock. Slowly bit by bit my prick was pushing further and further into Mom's tight hole. I kept on stroking her for a while whereas mom was shouting to stop it as its hurting her, "Please stop, it is hurting, please stop" but this time I didn't stop, instead I increased my speed and fucked her ass mercilessly. Hard and deep as I could feel my cum in the nerves on my cock. I began to gently ease back and forth in Mom's arse and felt her tense slightly but I kept on banging her and soon my prick burst with pleasure with each spurt of semen into her tight hole. I could hear her giving a loud moan bent over on her knees, resting on her arms. "Ah oh, Ah AHhh," I gave the last few strokes deep in her ass and then removed it and pulled my costume up. Mom immediately pulled her leggings up without even cleaning them and sprawled on the lounger itself without saying anything.

The sun was rising in the sky but the blue sea still sparkled magically, I went in the water and cleaned my dick with seawater, I played alone in the water for some time, till I could see some men and a couple coming towards the beach. So I came out of the water, lighted a cigarette, and sat beside her. Mom was still sleeping on the lounger smiling in satisfaction. I liked the expression on her face so I took the mobile from the sack and captured the moment.

Hearing the noise of other people Mom got up and sat straight, she took the drag of the cigarette and then gulped the beer, and lay there for a while, I took more pics of her.

Mom Thanked me and said, dear today even my fantasy got fulfilled, I would often masturbate thinking of such wild thoughts of getting fucked in water, open sky, and something like this, in the initial days of my marriage. But your dad was not so enthusiastic to fulfill them, So I never thought that these wild desires of mine would ever get fulfilled. But Thanks to you Honey.

I kissed her, took her in my arms, and said it's my pleasure, Mom. Later we again went in the water, swam, and enjoyed splashing water on each other. we also got introduced to some of the Hotel guests who came to enjoy the seawater and sunrise.

As we didn't sleep the entire night we were exhausted so we left the beach around 8 am. We returned to the hotel lobby the receptionist informed us that the breakfast was ready to be served and would be open till 10 am. So we thought of having breakfast first and then going to the room. We went to the hotel restaurant and started with our breakfast, A few people were already there enjoying the breakfast, We exchanged our greetings and chatted with some of the guests while having our breakfast. Then we excused ourselves and went to the room.

As we entered the room Mom announced that she is too tired now and also her ass is sore arse because of fucking in the seawater. She added "My thick cock has torn her ass tissues, and she is not comfortable walking" She seemed a little upset but I apologized if I had hurt her or gone too far, and asked her to take a rest. But Mom said its not your mistake, it was my fantasy, but we should have used the Vaseline, anyways will take a shower and then go to bed.

She asked me to join in so that even I could rest immediately. So I removed my clothes and joined her in the shower. We applied shower gel to each other and even rubbed our bodies for a while. It felt wonderful taking a hot shower after such an exotic session. Then we dried ourselves and went to the bedroom, as we were too exhausted, we didn't even bother to wear our clothes and slept naked on the bed.

Will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.