A Trip to Greece Pt. 02

Story Info
Married couple take in more than the Greek sights.
8k words
4.25
7.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The pandemic is over, but these letters to my wife continued. This story is a bit of a slow burn. There is lots of steamy sex, but I think the build up is even sexier. This may be fun to read as a couple.

Our next day was spent lounging by the pool, eating, drinking and giggling about your difficulty in getting out of a simple booth.

You maintained that you weren't doing anything on purpose, and your dress simply got stuck to the seat. I asked if your mouth simply got stuck around Marco's fork as well?

"I think my tasting was a little less obvious than yours."

You were referring to the chin drizzling and dress mopping that ensued when I fed Helen.

When I explained that it was an honest mistake, you brought up the fact that my eyes certainly didn't look away when she was cleaning up.

"It seemed rude to look away."

"Let me get this straight, you think that it would have been rude to NOT look at her breasts?"

I looked at you over my beer and dryly said "Yes." We both laughed and took another sip.

We stayed close to the hotel all day and went to bed early so we would be ready for our big beach day.

When we arrived at the marina, we each carried a small bag with the necessities for a day at the beach. We spotted Marco and Helen getting their boat ready and both greeted us with warm smiles and outstretched hands as we boarded.

We untied and made way. Marco was at the helm and Helen moved with ease around the deck getting everything in order. This was a well rehearsed trip and both of them knew exactly where to be. We both just tried to keep out of the way.

Once we were clear off the marina and into the open sea, things became much more relaxed. Marco gave me a bearing and handed me the wheel while he went below decks. He came back up with two bottles of champagne and a pitcher of orange juice. Helen seemed to come up with four glasses out of nowhere and opened one of the bottles.

It seems that sailing is the same no matter where you are. An early morning trip always starts with a drink. We all touched glasses and toasted our day of adventure.

The sun was already up, but it wasn't very warm yet. We were all dressed in shorts, but had fleeces on top. Marco and Helen looked like they belonged in the yachting set, but both of us looked like tourists. We were not ready for the cold mornings and had purchased cheap fleeces that had "Greece" written across the front from a souvenir shop by the hotel.

"At least we won't forget where we are" Helen joked.

We all laughed and poured more mimosas. I was still "driving" while Marco attended to the two of you. He looked to be paying extra attention to you and your glass and before we were even out of sight of the marina, your glass has been refilled two times.

Once we were out in the open water, the sun heated up and it felt again like we were in the Mediterranean. The water was incredibly blue and looked like a postcard. The beach was about an hour away by boat, so everyone got comfortable and relaxed.

Marco and Helen sat next to each other on the port side and you sat with your feet extended on the right. I was at the wheel and the water was gently lapping at the sides of the boat. It was magnificent!

We both took off our silly tourist fleeces and the sun felt different out on the water. There was easy conversation between all of us. We heard more of Helen's schoolgirl crush, and they laughed about how we met.

The bearing Marco gave me was a point way off in the distance. As we grew closer, I still couldn't make out a beach. He told me not to worry and he would take over soon.

"I never get to sit next to my wife and let someone else do all the work. It's quite nice!"

Helen chuckled and then said something about you getting lonely over there all be yourself.

"We can't have that" he said and rushed over to your side. You schooched up your legs and he popped down next to you. Helen must have seen, or Marco told her about your show the other night as she made a joke about him always ending up looking at your legs.

Laughter erupted, Marco blushed and got up to take the wheel. We were heading right at the point when he swung the boat way out to the port side. When we turned the corner, the pristine beach came into view.

I have been to some pretty places in this world, but this might have been the most magnificent! The water was as blue as anything I have ever seen, and the beach was surrounded by tall cliffs on both sides.

"I told you it was worth it" Helen said as she saw the looks of amazement on our faces.

We didn't have words for how perfect this stretch of land and sea was. Marco turned to Helen and smiled. They were our tour guides and were very happy with their work.

The boat slowly worked its way up to the beach and Helen went to the wheel. Marco moved his way up to the bow and readied some lines. I wasn't sure how this was going to work. This looked very well rehearsed, but they didn't bother telling us what the plan was.

Marco looked back at you, smiled, pulled his shirt over his head and jumped over the side. He landed with a splash and pulled the boat onto the sand. Helen was watching you the whole time and chuckled when your mouth fell open.

"How could I not have had a crush on him my whole life? When it's just the two of us, that move isn't nearly as dramatic. He's trying to impress you!"

From the look on your face, it was working. You knew you were caught and looked over at Helen and laughed. I let out a "hellloo", letting you know that I was in fact, still there, and then all of us laughed.

The sand was very soft and Marco was able to get the bow about 5 feet onto the beach. This would only be a temporary solution so Helen acted quickly.

From the cabin below, she brought up several bags and a large cooler and handed them down to Marco. He arranged everything hurriedly on the beach and offered his hand up to you.

You leaned over the side and wondered about the long drop to the sand. It became clear that you were going to have to jump into his arms or you would break your legs jumping down that far. You turned your head to look at me and then looked at Helen. She gave you a nudge with her eyes and you jumped down.

Marco's arms were outstretched and he kind of "caught" you under your arms. I used the words kind of, because as he reached for you, the palms of of his hands moved over your breasts. It was all very innocent and quick, but the fact remained that in the last two days he had now seen you in the tiniest thong ever and had now touched both of your breasts.

Helen grabbed both of our little bags and tossed them down to Marco as you splashed your way onto the dry beach.

She turned to me and explained that she and Marco had been to this beach hundreds of times and she wanted us to have it to ourselves for a couple of hours.

The boat couldn't stay beached with the tide coming in and out so they would head out for a little while and use their paddle boards to come meet us for lunch.

"There is enough food and drinks in our coolers for 10 people so none of us will go hungry!"

Then she unfolded a ladder that was tucked under one of the seats and placed it over the side.

"He loves to do that jumping onto the beach thing. It makes him feel like some California surfer guy."

When I asked her why she didn't put the ladder down for you, she smiled and said "I don't think she minded,"

Marco climbed up the ladder and assured me that he and Helen had everything planned ahead of time and this was their gift to us.

"This beach is a magic place. Especially for couples who have never been here before. Enjoy yourselves for a while and we will come and have a gluttonous feast in a couple of hours!"

With that, he clapped me on the shoulders and stretched his arm toward the ladder.

I climbed down and the two of us pushed the boat gently back into the water. Helen gave me a big smile and told us to enjoy the beach.

The big boat receded into the sea and the two of us waved from the knee deep, crystal blue water.

We looked at each other and didn't really know what just happened. We were marooned in paradise and instead of four of us, it was just you and me with no way off and no way to get back home if they didn't come back. What if we were being pranked?

It was highly unlikely that our hosts would leave us stranded, so we walked up onto the beach and took in the majestic sites. The sand was hot, but didn't burn our feet as we went to the disorganized pile of bags and coolers. We each grabbed a side of the biggest cooler and walked it over to an area shaded by a tree. I started to poke around in the other bags, and saw that Helen was right that none of us would go hungry.

There were all different kinds of fruits and vegetables, and a whole box of the same desserts we had at the restaurant. I smiled when I saw there was a small Tupperware container filled with the chin dribbling raspberry sauce.

You showed up with two ice cold beers from the cooler and let me know there were several bottles of champagne, two dozen Greek beers and more in the cooler.

We could still see Marco and Helen on the boat, but they were getting smaller by the minute. You handed me a beer, patted me on the bum and asked me if I knew they were going to do this?

"I'm just as surprised as you!"

We watched the boat continue to pull away and realized that we were all alone on the prettiest piece of land either of us had ever seen.

A quick glance around showed there was not a lot of real estate, but people had definitely been here before. The tree we put the cooler under had a hammock hanging down and there were two very substantial looking chaise lounges made of wood.

Each of us packed a bathing suit and a towel in our little bags. The water was begging us to go in, so we brought the towels over to the lounges and pulled out our suits.

I was hoping to see the wicked weasel number from the other day, but wasn't disappointed to see you pull out the blue one piece with a deep plunging neckline. You gave me a wink before you pulled your shirt over your head.

You were wearing a bra I had never seen before. It was fuchsia, which was not the most interesting thing about it. The cups were squared off in the middle and the whole thing was absolutely see through. Your nipples pressed hard against the flimsy fabric and my mind immediately wondered why I had never seen it before.

"When I saw this set, I thought you might like it."

As soon a the words left your mouth, you turned and slowly pulled your shorts down to reveal a matching set of equally see through undies. They covered most of your bum, but the transparency made them sexier than even the tiny thong from two nights ago. Your tan line showed right through and when you turned to face me, I could see that you were completely shaved.

You stood before me looking like the sexiest woman in the world and you knew it.

"Is all of this for me?"

"Who else would it be for?" you asked with a smile.

"It seems like all of your new purchases somehow manage to be seen by our hunky host!"

"Oh don't be silly! He doesn't even like pink!"

We busted up laughing and I struggled to get my shorts off.

"You know that all I want to do is flirt with him and get you wound up right? Billy was a one time thing remember?"

You unhooked your bra and your breasts came free in all their glory. There were no tan lines left and you looked as magnificent as the beach. The contrast of the tan line from your bikini bottoms along with the smoothness made your lower half look as stunning as the upper.

We stood naked and looked out at the water.

"Should we bother with the suits?"

You said something about not knowing what kind of fish there were, but I was already bobbing toward the sea. You grabbed our towels and caught up to me. We dropped them on the sand and held hands as we walked into the warm water. I looked over and watched as your perfect breasts sway with every step and smiled from ear to ear.

When we were waist deep, you let go of my hand and dove in. You came up from the water doing your best Ursula Andress...Ursula paled comparison.

The sun beamed down and I couldn't imagine what James Bond would have thought of you

I dove underwater and swam toward you. With my eyes closed, I had to feel my way. My hands met your waist and I pulled myself behind you. You took my arms and wrapped them aground your breasts. I kissed the back of your neck and you guided my hands over your nipples.

The boat was behind us, but off in the distance. Truth be told, I think having them out there added to the excitement. What were they doing? Were they nude as well? Were they nude and watching us?

"What do you think Marco would say if he could see us right now?"

"I think he'd tell you to turn around so he could get a better look" you giggled.

Not wanting to disappoint, I spun us around so we could both look out at the boat. Unless they were using binoculars, they would have only seen that we were swimming.

If they were using binoculars, they would have seen me running my hands up your sides, then lifting and pressing your breasts together.

"Is this more what you were thinking?

You leaned back giving your audience an even better view and said that he was probably quite busy enough already.

The thought of you wanting him to see made me crazy and I kept going back to your accidental show the other night.

We switched between swimming in the unbelievably warm water and pawing at each other. Skinny dipping at the cottage wasn't anything like this! There were no bugs, no turtles, no neighbors and I've never seen a yacht with two incredibly hot Greeks at the cottage.

The only thing the cottage had on this place was the dock. We had nowhere to rest our beers. We were getting hot and thirsty, so after what felt like an hour's long swim, we headed back to the beach.

I ran ahead and grabbed my phone. When would I ever get another chance for a photo of you emerging nude from the crystal blue Mediterranean? I felt like a dumb teenager at a concert. Instead of living in the moment, I was standing there holding my phone. After a burst of photos, I put my phone down and drank it all in.

I'm not sure if it topped the walk out from the cabin into the hot tub, but it was pretty damned close. The water dropped down your tanned body and you reached behind to squeeze out your hair. When your arms went back, your breasts pointed up and were caught in silhouette against the water. You really should have a professional photographer following you around at all times.

I handed you a towel and you dried yourself but never looked shy walking around the beach totally nude. We made a note of the time and agreed that we should be dressed soonish.

You spread your towel out on the lounger, laid down said you were thirsty. I jokingly rushed to your side with a glass and one of the bottles of champagne. With much more fanfare than at home, I popped the cork out onto the beach and poured you a glass.

You took the first sip of the cold drink and made several lip smacking sounds.

"This is excellent champagne. Would you like a taste?"

Champagne isn't really my thing so I said that I would grab a beer instead.

"I really think you should give this a try first."

You took the full glass and, with quite the flourish, poured it over your chest. The bubbly liquid started at the top of your breasts and worked it's way between them, over your belly and down to your smooth area. The look you gave me said "yes I just poured champagne all over me and I want you to lick it all off."

I love it when you are super confident and didn't hesitate. The salt on your skin mixed with the sweetness of the champagne was magical. With my hand on your thigh, I started kissing the top of your breast. You arched your back, pushing yourself into my mouth.

I chased the champagne down your belly and found a little pool just above your bikini line. This was the best drink of my life. I sucked the liquid into my mouth and you jumped and squealed.

"Stop tickling me!"

I moved back up your chest and flicked one of your nipples with my tongue. You let out a small moan and I loved it!

You reached out, gave me a squeeze and pulled on my penis.

As incredible as all of this looked and felt, I didn't want Marco and Helen to paddle up to see us going at it on the beach. With a little protest, you agreed and stood up to put your suit on.

We both got dressed and started getting things ready for a picnic lunch on the beach. Your blue suit is cut high on your thighs, and the tan line from your bikini looked extra sexy riding low.

After only a couple of minutes, we looked up to see Marco and Helen paddling toward us on their paddle boards. He was wearing a pair of very short orange shorts. It wasn't a Speedo, but also not something you would see in North America. Helen was wearing a bikini bottom with some kind of white, long sleeved sun protection shirt.

I walked out to meet them as they waved and smiled. Helen hopped off her board and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was very happy they didn't get there ten minutes earlier or my hug would have been very awkward.

Marco hopped off his board and immediately seemed to really appreciate the cut of your suit. He also greeted you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What did I tell you? This place is magical isn't it?"

You took a look at his shirtless body and replied "it certainly is!"

The four of us gathered around the bags of food and talked about what we should do for lunch. I went to the cooler and came back with four bottles of Greek beer. The sun was hot and the cold beer was just what we all needed.

As Marco took his first sip, he was the one now in silhouette. I looked over at you and saw that you didn't miss it. The swim shirt Helen was wearing certainly covered a lot of skin, but it was very apparent that she wasn't wearing anything beneath it.

When she took her first sip, you looked over at me and saw that I hadn't missed anything either.

We chatted for a while about the beach and the warm water. Helen told us that she had packed some meats and cheeses as well as fruit. She produced a large wooden tray and started to set things on it.

You could tell that she had worked her number of shifts in the restaurant as in just a couple of minutes, we were presented with a magnificent display.

Marco was busy getting things out of bags and almost absentmindedly asked what we thought of the champagne he packed?

We both looked at each other with looks of horror, and slowly looked up at the two of them.

Helen punched him on the shoulder.

"I told you not to say anything!"

"I didn't say anything! I just asked if they liked the champagne."

Helen had the look of a mother holding her son by the ear making him apologize to the old woman neighbor who's pie he had swiped off the window sill.

He sheepishly started "uh, we were thinking it was time to come in to make lunch, so I, uh, looked through the binoculars to see if you were still in the water."

He then looked at his feet in the sand and continued "And that's when I saw the two of you, I mean, I saw Ted um,... drinking the champagne."

Even through your deep tan, your cheeks were visibly turning pink. It's one thing to get a peak at your undies, or even cop a quick feel, but to know that he had seen you totally nude getting champagne licked off your breasts seemed totally embarrassing.

Helen tried to break the tension by joking that they were on the boat doing pretty much the same thing. You smiled and I think both of us wondered what that would have looked like.

"Let's all have a drink and forget all about it, no?"

We raised our beers and agreed to forget about the whole thing.