A Trip to Greece Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen set the tray on one of the coolers and everyone found something to pick at. We ate, drank and laughed for a long time. They told us they hadn't actually been IN the water yet. They stepped down onto their paddle boards from the boat and were dying to go for a swim.

We packed up the tray, put the perishables into the cooler and headed down to the water. It wasn't nearly as exciting to go back in with our suits on.

Helen was the first to go in. She ran out ahead of us and dove underwater for almost thirty seconds. Marco put his goggles on and swam underwater after her.

The two of them erupted from the water with a giant splash. He had his hands around her waist and twirled her around. Their dark hair flipped around as they playfully wrestled.

We were standing next to each other in waist deep water wondering how in the hell we found ourselves in this location with Greek tourist campaign models twirling around in front of us?

As he held Helen out of the water, Marco's muscular arms and torso were on full display. With each twirl, a different muscle would flex. As Helen was being held out of the water, her white swim shirt left almost nothing to the imagination. If she were wearing your teeny tiny bikini from the other day, it would have covered more of her than we could see now.

The two of them were certainly in love and both glowed as they played in the crystal blue water.

We gently slid deeper into the water and I discreetly putt my hand on your bum. Helen and Marco both dove under and swam toward us. They popped up just in front of us and remarked about how perfect this beach was.

How could we do anything but agree? We had only been here for a couple of hours, but they were two of the best hours of our lives.

Even though we had all agreed to not think about our little show on the beach, I'm sure all of us were. As Marco stood two feet in front of you with the water lapping at his chest, I was wondering which one of you was thinking about it more.

While you put out an Ursula Andress vibe earlier, Helen was definitely going for a Jaqueline Bisset in The Deep look. Neither one of them seemed to notice our ogling, so we must have been doing a good job of not being too obvious.

The four of us swam, bobbed, floated and talked for a long time, but agreed that we needed more drinks. If only this perfect beach had a dock!

We walked onto the beach and headed for the cooler. I am not sure why, but we formed a kind of single file line. Helen was in front, I walked behind her, which was totally a coincidence, then you who was followed by Marco. As much as me walking behind Helen was a coincidence, I was sure that Marco following you wasn't.

We each had another ice cold beer and talked about dinner. None of us were hungry now, but the menu was loosely planned.

Marco dug into one of the bags and pulled out a frisbee.

"Do you know how to play this?" He asked.

Helen kind of groaned, "Just because he is an American doesn't mean he likes all of your California beach stuff Marco!" It sounded like he had been hounding her to play every time they came to the beach.

When I told him I would love to throw it around, they both looked pleased.

Marco and I went to opposite ends of the beach and the two of you headed first to the cooler, then to the loungers.

In the four or five seconds it takes a frisbee to travel from one end of the beach to the other, I was looking over at the two of you. I couldn't hear any words, but often heard one of both of you laughing.

You were reclined next to each other with drinks in your hands. It wasn't until later that you told me about your conversation.

She told you all about coming to the beach when they first got the boat and how they found it to be a spark in their happy marriage. This was the first time they had ever brought anyone else here.

Some of the laughter was about her swim shirt. She admitted that normally at the beach, or once they clear the marina, she went topless. She didn't want things to get awkward if we were a bit prudish, so she went out and bought something that covered her completely. She had never worn it before, but thought it would look nice.

When Marco hoisted her out of the water, she realized it was completely see through and it was definitely supposed to be worn over a bathing suit. She died laughing thinking about how normally she would have been topless, but was embarrassed to be wearing something that exposed so much of her.

"I don't see many tan lines on you" she said jokingly.

You smiled and made a joke that was something along the lines of when in Rome/ Greece.

"I don't really understand why the Americans are so uptight."

You told her about our neighbors who would knock on our door in the fall to tell us it was time to bring in our annual plants.

"I can't imagine living like that. Life is too short."

She filled both of your glasses and asked "Should we make their day?"

You didn't really understand what she was asking, but caught on quickly as she rested her drink in the sand and started to pull off the wet shirt.

Rushes of panic and excitement ran through you. This seemed like a big departure from the private pool off our room.

Helen noticed the look of hesitation in your eyes and said "Thanks to our binoculars, Honey, there isn't anything you have that we haven't seen already."

She awkwardly wrestled out of the wet, tight fitting shirt and let out a long sigh.

"That's so much better!"

Helen was no doubt a very pretty woman, but was much more stout than you would have guessed. She was definitely not a size 2, but everything seemed proportionate and she certainly carried it off well.

You thought of her words and noticed how she used WE. Were they passing the binoculars back and forth out there? Was that better or worse?

This was a liberating trip already, so why not go whole hog? You pulled your arms through the straps of your suit and pulled it down to your belly.

"Now you are really on a Greek vacation!" Helen said in a woohoo kind of tone.

Marco was a mediocre frisbee player. I spent a lot of energy running all over the beach to catch his throws. Just when I thought he was getting the hang of it, he chucked one waay out into the water. I first waded out, then had to swim for it. When I finally got back on the beach, I looked over and saw the two of you casually laying back in the loungers chatting away topless. My initial instinct was to sprint over to you, but realized this was a play it cool situation.

I threw the frisbee back to Marco who was not looking at all in my direction.

"Heads up!" I yelled as it almost hit him in the face. He turned his head at the last second and ducked out of the way.

He didn't even turn around to get the frisbee, but walked toward me and said "I think we need more beer!"

We both casually walked toward the cooler. He got there first and grabbed a beer for us. We opened them and walked over to you.

"That didn't take long" Helen said coyly.

"We were thirsty!"

You looked over your sunglasses at me and winked. A few weeks before we left for this trip you broke down and picked out a real pair of sunglasses and right now you were thankful you did. They made it easier to look up at the incredibly hunky man...and your husband standing in front of you while you the sun kissed your breasts.

"Us girls are just chatting and enjoying the sun. Why don't the two of you get us a drink and go back to your frisbee? I don't want Sheila to feel any pressure."

"What can I get for you?" I asked.

"I think it's time for more champagne, and I'd like to drink mine from a GLASS thank you!"

Now it was my turn to blush. I did my best to look her in the eyes and walked off to fetch a bottle.

If the last bottle was opened with a flourish, this one was completely over the top. I aimed the cork over your heads and let it rip. The bubbles erupted from the bottle and spilled down the sides. Helen reached her arm out and shook her empty glass at me.

A man would have to be dead not to take notice of all the jiggling that took place just under her outstretched arm. Her very large breasts swayed with every exaggerated shake of her glass.

I filled her glass to the top and felt Marco's hands on the bottle.

"Allow me."

With much less fanfare, you reached over and held up your glass.

"Don't get any ideas! Helen laughed.

You were not shy, but not nearly as showy as Helen as Marco filled you up.

"That will do boys."

Marco and I looked at each other and realized that frisbee didn't have nearly the attraction it had just minutes before.

"They can stay" you said and again winked at me. I thought about what you said about the flirting and smiled. You were certainly succeeding in your goal. I wondered if Marco and Helen had a similar conversation. It was fairly obvious we weren't going to have a crazy orgy on the beach, but there sure was a lot of flirting going on.

"Oh alright, they can stay, but I don't want my husband talking to your big tits all afternoon ok Marco?"

Marco smiled at his wife then looked at me and said "I barely even noticed."

You chuckled and said "Just like Ted barely noticed Helen, right?"

Laughter erupted and we all touched drinks.

Marco and I pulled up coolers and sat down next to our wives. The conversation was easy and only a couple of times did either of us get caught looking.

None of us was drunk, but I would say none of us were sober either. We managed to keep a nice buzz all afternoon. Marco and I each grabbed a beer and headed back down to the beach to throw the frisbee around a little more.

If he wasn't great sober, he was certainly wasn't any better after a few drinks. I spent more time running around than I wanted. We were still having a great time, but I was getting tired. I was thinking of going back up the beach to see if you wanted to go back in the water when out of the corner of my eye I caught the two of you casually walking toward us.

You never told me how the transition happened, but you were no longer wearing the blue suit. Evidently you decided to pull out all of the stops. If you were going to wind the two of us up, why not go all the way to eleven!

A frisbee was in the air and I don't even remember who threw it, but both of you strolled through the field of play like the heroes in a bad action movie walking away from an explosion without turning around. You were now wearing only the bottom of the Wicked Weasel bikini and it looked fantastic!

I don't know if you planned it, but the two of you walked by with you on Marco's side and Helen closest to me. Both of you turned your heads and chests to us and gave a little wave to join you.

Neither of us hesitated and ran over to you. With all of the attention paid to Helen's shirt, I didn't really get a good look at her lower half. Her hips were wide and her butt was definitely Hellenic. The bikini bottom she was wearing was more in the Brazilian style that hung low on her hips and had ruffling where it disappeared between her cheeks. It was a look that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but was right up my alley.

Marco was transfixed by how little material was covering your front. Even the tiny thong he saw the other night covered more of you. With every step there were four very large swaying breasts. We could have been in Cleveland and the scenery would have been the best I have ever seen!

We all reached the water together and waded out. The seventh grader in me stopped just before Helen's breasts went underwater. We both knew what was happening, but she stopped with me and seemed to enjoy the attention. You did the same with Marco. There the four of us were speaking to the other's spouse while kind of looking them in the eye. You and Helen drifted backwards until you were almost back to back while your respective husbands circled the waters. Just above the surface was one the best displays of breasts known to mankind.

Both Marco and I were happy that our lower halves were underwater as we cruised close around you. It was almost like a sport for both of you. Who could get the other's husband more wound up.

Eventually we all made it into deeper water and swam around. The four of us had a great time swimming and chatting. Things never escalated to Alberta hot tub levels, but there were lots of glide by moments when maybe someone's hand brushed against someone's else's bathing suit areas. At one point Marco seemed to be supporting you in his arms because you "couldn't touch the bottom."

Helen climbed on my back for a few minutes for the same reason. The two of us were facing you and Marco while we talked about the restaurant. I could feel her breasts pressed tightly against my back while her legs were hooked around my waist. There would have been incredible guilt, it Marco wasn't holding you in his arms in front of him. I couldn't see, but I imagined he had both hands on your ass.

Every now and again we would switch and head back to our respective partners where the underwater pawing would be much more obvious. At one point the four of us were looking at each other with Marco and I behind you and Helen. If a scuba diver with an underwater camera would have come by, they would have seen four breasts being held and massaged just below the surface.

The conversation was light and airy, but the sexual tension was off the charts. If there were such a thing as a conversation time out, we would have gone to our respective benches and had wild passionate sex. Everyone was horny and all hands were busy underwater.

Helen broke off from Marco and swam out into deeper water. Marco tossed me his goggles and asked if I could keep up. I put them on and you made your way back toward him.

With the goggles on, I followed Helen underwater. Her body in the open sea looked even better. She turned around and swam back towards me. With her arms outstretched, her breasts hung below her and undulated as she kicked with her feet.

We came up at the same time and gasped for air. When we turned back to see what you two were doing, we saw you floating on your back while Marco supported you underneath. Your breasts were above the water and pointing straight at the sun.

I couldn't see Marco's hands, but his biceps were bulging as he held you. His face was six inches from yours and your smile was as bright as the sun.

"They really can't help it can they?"

I looked at Helen and said "can you blame either of them?"

"Are you jealous?" She asked.

"Honestly it makes me crazy."

"How do you think it would make Sheila feel?"

She didn't give me a chance to answer and swam in front of me pulling my arms under her.

While you were on your back with Marco's hands doing who knows what, Helen was in front of me with her bum above the water.

Since I was a seventh grader earlier in the day, I'll go back to the 80's and say that I felt just like Magnum P.I. In the opening theme.

I won't go into too much detail, but I can say that it wasn't the worst experience in my life.

Eventually she wiggled away and swam up to you and Marco. He dropped his arms and you slid down ending the show.

Both of us were all tingly and ready to be next to each other. By the time I got close, you seemed to be adjusting your bikini bottom. My hands went to your waist as I held you in front of me.

The situation was as taut as it co possibly be.

"Why don't we go in and cool off a bit?"

We all needed to cool off. We were thirsty, but more importantly, needed to take it down about 17 pegs. Everyone was in a lather and some time on dry land would help.

This time we emerged not in single file, but in groups of two as couples. I was holding your hand tightly as we made our way to the towels. After drying off, both you and Helen put shirts on. It was an excellent way to bring the temperature down a few degrees.

Marco and I readied the supplies needed for dinner while you and Helen went back to the loungers. She remarked how nice it was to have some time to relax while the men did all of the work. You agreed and laid back and tried to let the last hour wash over you.

From a bag that looked like it would hold a tent Marco pulled out several sections of two fishing rods. He assembled them into shore casting rods and went into another bag and produced two reels.

"Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better!"

"Don't tell me you fish better than you throw a frisbee."

I told him it was neck and neck and he shrugged.

"I was hoping we could get a sea bass for dinner."

He brought out some cut herring from a bag in the cooler and we waded out into the surf.

You could see us from the loungers and laughed.

"It's like the two of you custom made this day for him. Don't tell me there is going to be darts later?"

Helen laughed and said that neither of them played darts.

"I'm sure he won't complain."

We didn't have to wait long to get dinner. Marco and I caught three sea bass in twenty minutes. (Marco/1-Me /2).

He made his way onto the beach, gathered some driftwood and lit a fire. The restaurateur took over and worked filleting the fish, wrapping them in foil with herbs and lemon and putting them on top of a rack over the fire. It was very impressive to watch someone who does this kind of thing for a living do it on the fly on a beach.

With the fish cooking, we went to work getting everything else ready. There were more meats and cheeses, some veggies and a Greek salad.

When everything was ready, Marco plated the meal as if we were paying customers at the restaurant. It looked like it could have been in Gourmet magazine.

We brought the plates over to the loungers. You were more impressed than Helen as she had seen him do this numerous times before. Marco and I sat on the coolers and we had a magnificent feast.

About half way through the meal it seemed as if our adventures in the water had never happened and we were back to normal. I laughed on the inside thinking about how we were both so uncomfortable about the binoculars earlier. Surely the swim was much more to talk about.

It seemed like dinner was exactly what the doctor ordered. When we were finished, everyone helped clean things up. You put on a pair of shorts, but were still just wearing the loose shirt with no bra. Helen did the same and while the dangerous excitement of our swim was over, the two of you were quite the sight.

It has been a magnificent day, but it was time to go back. Marco and Helen got on the paddle boards and headed back to the boat while the two of us readied everything to load up.

When they were at a reasonable distance, you pulled me behind a tree and kissed me deeply. I looked out to make sure they couldn't see us and grabbed your ass firmly.

You reached into my bathing suit and stroked me.

"I'm so fucking horny! When we get back to the hotel, I want to put you in my mouth."

I pulled up your shirt and pressed your breasts against my chest.

"Do we have to wait?"

You dropped to your knees, pulled my suit down and looked me directly in the eye.

"This is something to think about on the way back."

In painfully slow motion you took me into your mouth. A loud groan and a few head bobs later, you stood up and said "whenever I look over at you on the boat, I want you to think about how that looked."

As if you were done tying your shoelaces, you stood up and walked down to the pile of bags. I stood there in silence feeling overwhelmed.

After a little longer than expected, they returned. Everyone used the ladder and we were underway without much fanfare. It was like we were little kids on the way home after a long day at an amusement park. I wondered if Marco and Helen had sex on the boat before they came back to get us. Neither of them showed any indication, but I guessed they had.