A Trip to Greece Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all opened a beer and Marco asked me to bring us back to the marina while he fussed around the boat. After he was done stowing everything, he sat down on the gunwale next to you. In a show of the incredible chemistry between the two of you, he put his hand on your thigh and asked "Have you ever had a better day?"

You placed your hand on top of his, looked me in the eye and said "This was one of the best days of my life!"

As you instructed, when you looked at me, all I could think of was the look of you with me in your mouth.

Helen walked up to me at the wheel, put her her arm around my shoulders.

"I didn't even know a day like this was possible!"

There were eyes darting back and forth between every combination of spouses, swim partners, lounger sitters and frisbee players. I think everyone realized what had happened was truly rare. Nothing too drastic happened, but boundaries were definitely pushed.

We arrived back at the marina in the late evening. I think everyone was eager to get back to their own beds and capitalize on all of the pent up sexual energy of the day.

We all said goodnight with hugs and kisses on the cheek and went out separate ways. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw Helen's hand on Marco's ass.

Once we opened the door to our room, we were on each other like when we were in our twenties. Hands, fingers and mouths were everywhere. I brought us into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

With the water running over us, we rubbed our bodies together and worked into a literal lather. The salt on your skin tasted magnificent. We groped each other and took turns taking about how much the Greeks turned us on.

"When I saw you holding Helen in the water today it made me crazy. I wanted to see what your hands were doing so badly!"

I was standing behind you with my hands moving over your soapy breasts when I said into your ear "It was something like this" and squeezed them together.

"What about when you were standing in front of Marco?"

You brought your hands over mine so we were both holding your breasts, and started to work your ass in circles into me.

"Maybe something like this?"

We made love in the shower while describing what it would look like to watch the other with Marco or Helen and fell into bed.