A Trip to London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not how it works," she let's out. "But my husband was only six inches and I haven't shagged in five years."

"Can you believe this bastard ramming me right now has ten inches?" Hannah asks as Miles continues to ram her hard, spanking her fat perfectly shaped ass.

"Thank you for making me do this!" Coleen grunts as she looks over at her best friend, watching her get rammed by Miles.

"Why don't you two kiss," Miles says as he grips Hannah by the hair and pushes her forward so that she's hanging over the couch more.

Coleen grabs Hannah by the face and kisses her, the two moan into each other's mouths while I take this chance to let go of Coleen's tits and grab Hannah's. "Mmm..." the moan into each other's lips.

Miles looks down at me and grins, watching me grab one of Hannah's tits and one of Coleen's, comparing them. "Aren't you glad you came on this trip with me?" Miles asks.

"This is just night one," I laugh as Coleen and Hannah separate.

"Hop off will you," Hannah says to Coleen. "I want to try the white one."

Coleen slides off my cock and grabs Hannah by the head pushing it down to my dick. "Oh fuck..." I let out as I feel her huge mouth wrap around my dick.

"Yeah that's it," Coleen let's out, bobbing Hannah on my dick. "Suck that cock."

I look up at Miles as he continues to rail into Hannah. "Dude," he says as I grope her tit. "We're fucking her at the same time."

"Yeah dude," I let out as I buck my hips, thrusting into her mouth. "It's so weird."

"But good," Miles says.

He gives Hannah a spank before pulling out and walking over to Coleen. "Looks like we're swapping," Miles says as he rubs his dick against her mouth.

Looking at it, I can see that it is bigger than mine, but not as thick. Coleen likes the look of it, letting go of Hannah's head and focusing entirely on Miles. "It's fucking long!" Coleen exclaims as she dutifully sucks him.

He grabs her head and fucks her mouth. "Glad you like it."

I grab Hannah's head and bob her on my cock harder, having seen that she likes it rough earlier. "Holy shit," I let out. "What a fucking mouth..."

I pull her mouth up and get on my knees on the couch. "It was made for taking dick," I let out, she's still bent over the couch, her feet on the ground.

"You got that right you fucking horny prick," she grins. "Why don't you make use of it."

I grip her ponytail and roughly skull fuck her, harshly using her mouth, harder than I've ever fucked a mouth. "Uughh," she chokes, clearly loving every second of this.

I take a look over at Miles and watch as he has pulled Coleen to the floor and is ramming her missionary. "Fuck yes, fucking fill me!" Coleen screams as her huge tits slide to her sides, so big that her nipples tough the floor.

"You dirty MILF," Miles groans. "You like it hard huh?"

"Oh yes I fucking love it!" she bellows.

I turn back to Hannah and pull out my cock, rubbing it against her mouth. "Are you going to put that in my cunt or what?" she asks.

I stand up and walk around the couch looking at her as she's bent over the back of it. "Damn," I say as I grab a handful of her ass. "This thing is fucking great."

"It's my best feature," she says as she looks back at me.

"Do you ever let guys fuck it?" I ask as I rub my dick along her ass cheeks.

"Not on the first date," she grins.

I spank her ass and flip her over so her backs on the couch. "Too bad," I say as I grab her long legs and step between them, letting her wrap them around my waist as I shove my dick inside her soaking cunt.

"Fuck, you're thicker," she let's out, her slender hands gripping the couch cushions and squeezing them.

"You're not as tight as your friend," I say. "But you're still a hot cougar," I continue.

"I'm a hot cougar who's been getting laid a lot lately," she grunts as I thrust, pushing my dick all the way in.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I ask her as I slide my hands down to her tits, groping them as I ram her, thrusting hard enough that it moves the couch.

"I'm cumming!" Coleen screams.

I look over and see that Miles has his head between her legs, having just eaten her pussy to the point of climax. "Your pussy tastes so fucking good..." he let's out.

I look back at Hannah. "If you fuck me hard enough," she answers. "And slide one of those hands to my face."

I do as she asks, thrusting harder and deeper. "Uuhh..." she groans.

I grab the side of her face and shove my thumb in her mouth. "How hard do you want it?"

"Hard!" she screams. "Fucking destroy me you little prick."

I squeeze her face and one of her tits and ram for dear life, going in as hard and as deep and as fast as I possibly can. "Ahhhhh!" she screams, her whole body spasms.

"You like this?" I ask her. "You like getting railed by an eighteen year old?"

"I. Fucking. Love. It!" she screams, she shakes hard, cumming.

I slow myself down as she pants in pleasure. "Not many lads can make me cum with their cocks on the first try... buy you're thick enough..." she explains.

I pull her off the couch and stand her up. "You're tall," I say, realizing that she's four inches taller than me. "Sorry, I forgot," I laugh.

Back on the couch, Miles is sitting and Coleen is treating him to a blowjob titfuck. "God damn these fucking tits," he let's out.

I turn to Hannah. "What if I join them and come back, would that count as a second date?" I ask as I grab her perfect ass.

Hannah bites her lip and nods. "Okay boy," she says. "You'll get your arse fucking."

I spank her ass and walk over to Coleen. "Mind if I join?" I ask as I get on my knees behind Coleen who is on her knees, giving Miles the blowjob titfuck of his life.

"The more the merrier," he says as I shove my dick into her cunt.

She moans in approval, her mouth occupied by Miles' cock, she's sucking the head through her tits. "Fuck," I let out, loving being back to her tighter cunt.

"So now we've fucked two women at the same time," I say to Miles as I pick up the pace of my thrusting.

"We need to make this into our thing," he says. "While we're on this trip, let's only fuck women who want us both," he says.

An hour ago, if you'd asked me if I'd ever have sex with another guy in the room, I'd have said no way. Least of all my best friend. But now, as I rail this fifty-seven year old MILF while my best friend get his cock blown by her, I can't imagine fucking her any other way.

"Hell yeah," I say. "Have you ever shared a woman like this?" I ask, giving Coleen a spank.

"No..." he says as he grabs her head and bobs her on his dick, bouncing her head harder. "All the way slut..." he grunts.

"I'm glad it's with you," he says.

"Yeah," I say as I look up from Coleen's ass and at Miles, for the first time looking at his ripped body, his eyes are closed as he leans his head back on the couch, having no idea I'm looking at him.

I look over at Hannah, who is now at the open bedroom door, leaning against it with her back arched and her ass on full display. "Come on," she mouths to me.

I pull my dick out of Coleen and stand. "Have fun," Miles says as he watches me go, eyes on my bouncing cock as I follow Hannah into the room.

"Come on then," she says as I grab her by the ass and push her onto the bed.

"You ready for this?" I ask as she lays on the bed and pops her ass up, getting herself in a prone bone position for me.

"This is not my first arse fucking," she says.

I rub my dick against her ass cheeks and push the head of my cock against her asshole. "It's mine," I admit right as I push my dick inside her.

It's different to a pussy, instead of that warm feeling, the sensation of something hugging my cock. Once the cocks in, it's in completely, it's weird how tight and good it feels. "Oh god..." she grunts. "This might be the thickest cock I've had in there," she says, like she was unprepared.

"This is what an ass feels like?" I ask.

She laughs. "Yes," she responds, not having to.

"Why the fuck does anybody ever fuck anything else?" I ask as I pull out and shove it in again.

She doesn't respond, she just groans, the girth my cock getting rammed in and out of her ass too much for her. She has become just a moaning mess, willfully letting me ass ram her as hard as I want, knowing only the language of grunts and moans.

"Having fun?" I hear Miles ask.

I turn back, seeing him by the door, jerking his cock. "Dude," I say as I ram her ass harder and harder, bouncing her on the bed. "Anal is the fucking best."

"It is..." he says as Coleen crawls to him, giving him head as he watches me ass fuck Hannah.

"Do you take it up the ass?" he asks her.

"Once..." she moans as she kisses up his dick and stands.

She turns her body around pushing her chest up to the door frame, her massive hanging tits on either side of it as she bends herself for Miles. "I'll take that as a you want to make it twice?" he says, rubbing his dick against her ass.

"Mhmm..." she moans.

He pushes his dick in and before we know it we're both ass fucking older women, him while standing and against the door frame, me on the bed. "Fuck," I let out. "I'm gonna fucking cum..." I say as I watch him fuck Coleen's ass.

"In my arse or on it?" Hannah manages.

I pull my dick out and immediately it shoots a load on her ass, spraying it ones and then twice, with a third load for the thighs. "Oh fuck..." I let out as I fall forward on top of her.

The two of us roll over and watch as Miles nails Coleen. "Fuck that tart," Hannah exclaims giddily.

Miles lasts a lot longer than I did, pounding Coleen's butt for a few more minutes before eventually pulling his dick out, pushing her back to her knees and jizzing all over her face and then her neck and finally her huge tits.

He looks over at me when he's done and we share a smile, meanwhile Coleen and Hannah are looking at each other, sharing a smile also.

***

Night Two: Visiting An Old Friend

***

It almost feels like last night was a dream, some product of jet-lag induced hallucinations, could that really have happened? My best friend and I plowing two MILFs in their fifties. How? But based on the fact that it's all Miles has talked about from the moment we woke up this morning until the moment we arrived at our friend Daniel's place in Liverpool, I'd say it probably did happen.

We did manage to get some sleep, we slept from about five am until ten am, not a terrible amount of sleep. When we woke up however we were told by the MILFs that it was time for check out, that they had fun but had to get back to Manchester and that we needed to leave.

We put our bags in a storage unit at the station, fucked around for a few hours in London before eventually hopping onto the train to Liverpool. Like I said, all Miles could talk about was reliving the nights events, as if wanting to cement that it really happened.

"When I was fucking her on the couch and she was sucking your dick," he says as the two of us walk the footpath along side the row of units that line the street.

"It was hot as hell dude," I laugh, remembering that exact moment. "I think this is it," I say as we stand in front of Daniel's unit.

We look over at the front door and walk along the path to it. "Hello?" I call out as I knock on the door.

After a few moments the door opens and instead of Daniel opening the door, a beautiful woman that neither of us has ever met before opens it. She's a brunette, green eyes, a beautiful soft face with an award winning smile. She's wearing a blue dress with a lot of cleavage, it almost looks like a slutty maid Halloween costume, it shows off her massive tits and perfect hourglass body.

"You must be Daniel's friends from America," she says with a beaming smile.

Daniel had lived in Columbus with us for about a year with his Dad. He wasn't an exchange student exactly but because his mother and father divorced and he had work all over the world, they agreed to let him have in for a year. This was great for us because Daniel became the third member of our crew, and it was sad for us when he moved back to England.

"And you must be his Mom," Miles says, she is just as hot as we'd always imagined she might be in person after only seeing photos of her from Daniel.

He once made the mistake of showing us a family photo of them at the beach and from that moment on we gave him shit about wanting to fly to England and fuck his mother. "We've heard so much about you," I chime in.

"You can call me Belle," she says as she brings us both into a hug at the same time. "Daniel's upstairs on the phone to his girlfriend," she says.

She pulls away and leads us into the small place, our eyes immediately taking note of her perfect ass. As plump as Hannah's but on a smaller frame with larger tits. She's a little bit taller than me, but still obviously considerably shorter than Miles. "Daniel!" she calls out before gesturing for us to make ourselves at home on the couch. "Your mates are here!"

We're met with silence as we sit on the couch. I haven't spoken to Daniel since before we got on the plane, so it's possible he forgot we were coming. "He'll be done in a minute I'm sure," she says. "Can I grab either of you boys a drink, I have lemonade, I know you Americans like lemonade, I also have some beer if you're planning to get on the piss."

Miles and I look at each other, it's definitely weird for a friend's mom to offer us alcohol, but it makes sense here because the drinking age is eighteen. "We'll take beer," Miles answers for us.

"Sounds good," I add, wanting to feel like I had some say even though I don't want beer.

She leaves and returns with three cold ones, placing one down in front of each of us and then a third down for where Daniel will sit. "Now really, this is just rude," she says as she heads to the stairs. "I'll pull his head in."

We watch her ass as she climbs the stairs. "Holy shit," Miles says.

"I know," I say. "She's even hotter than the photos suggest."

"Too bad she's Daniel's mom because she seems like she'd love to roll around in the sack," he says, somewhat sadly.

Belle returns momentarily with a confused expression on her face. "I'm so sorry," she says. "For my son, it appears he's not home," she explains.

She walks to the couch and sits down in the spot she'd left for Daniel, instead she picks up his beer and takes a sip. "Little bastard."

"He's just not home?" I ask, taking a sip of the beer, wincing a little a the taste, hopefully by the time we're done in Europe I'll have a taste for it.

"He must be off with that girl," she says.

"Daniel has a girlfriend?" Miles asks. "He didn't mention it to us."

"No," she says, shaking her head. "Daniel is still a virgin," she explains. "There's just a girl from uni he's been doing everything for lately, he thinks it'll get him laid, it won't."

Miles and I nod as I take out my phone to message Daniel. 'Where the fuck are you?' I message.

Almost instantly he returns the message. 'In London. Sorry! Had uni work. Let's hit a pub in London tomorrow night.'

I stare at the message in shock and show Miles. "He knows we're literally in Liverpool just to see him right?" he asks.

"I'm awfully sorry about him," Belle interjects after finishing her beer and standing. "He has been obsessed with this girl and can't think straight when it comes to her, please let me offer you his room to stay in for the night and let me make you some dinner."

Miles stares at his phone, now angrily texting Daniel himself, they are a bit closer than Daniel and myself. "Sounds great Belle," I say with a smile. "Thank you."

"I'll fetch you some top ups," she says as she heads back into the kitchen.

Miles and I watch Belle walk into the other room before turning to face each other. "Dude," he says.

I shake my head. "No way, she's just being nice."

We don't have much time to talk about it because she returns with three more beers and places them down on the coffee table before sitting in between us. "On second thought boys, I don't have much in the fridge, I was just going to order a pizza."

"Sounds great Belle," Miles says as he finishes his first beer and picks up his second.

"We probably would have eaten pizza tonight anyway," I say, doing the same, finishing my beer and opening my next.

She opens her beer and takes out her phone. She asks us what pizza we wanted and we told her, before we knew it, we've gone through our second beers and she's gone and returned with a third round. Not long after that the pizza arrives which she also collects and returns with round four. Now we're all in the lounge room, still sitting on the couch with her between us, the pizza is over and she's returned with round five of the beers.

"You are both such great boys," Belle says as she places her beer on the coffee table and leans back into the couch.

We're all sitting so close that my thigh is pressed against hers and on the other side, so is Miles'. "You're probably the best Mom from any of our friends," I say to her.

"And the hottest," Miles interjects, his flirtation has been increasing in obviousness and Belle hasn't been bothered one bit by it.

"You're such a naughty boy," Belle says as she places a hand on Miles' thigh and squeezes it. "It's exactly that attitude that... well... my son could use a bit of help from the two of you," she says, turning to me now and placing a hand on my knee.

"Help with what?" I ask, my cock is now hard in my jeans and it's obvious, looking over I can see it's the same for Miles.

"This girl," she starts.

"His girlfriend?" Miles asks.

She shakes her head. "No, he wants her to be, but she'll never get with him, he's been absolutely friend zoned."

"That's tough," I say as I stare at the hand on my knee.

"Daniel never was that good with girls," Miles says.

"Neither was I," I say but then add. "But then I was lucky to get a girlfriend and now well I'm not so bad."

"I was hoping..." Belle says as she slides her hands up our thighs. "You two could go out with him tomorrow night, in London and help him lose his virginity."

Before either of us can respond, her hands are on our crotches, she's massaging them. "In exchange, I'll happily let you both have your way with me... it's obvious you've wanted to shag since the moment you arrived."

"Mam," I start, but I'm cut off by Miles.

"Of course we'll do it," Miles says. "But you don't have to..." he trails off as she unzips both of our jeans at the same time.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, we'll help him no matter what, he's our friend," I explain, wanting to make it clear how we felt.

"I knew you were good boys," she says as she unbuttons our jeans at the same time and then sends her hands into our underwear, grabbing our cocks simultaneously and jerking them into our underwear. "I didn't mean to make it sound I didn't want this... I want you, I want you both... I've been thinking about the two of you fucking me silly since you walked in."

"Fuck yes," I let out as I pull my underwear down, letting my cock spring out in her hand as I pull my jeans and underwear down to my knees.

Miles does the same. "You're both so big..." she let's out, jerking us off simultaneously, looking like she's gripping ski poles.

"You're big where it counts too..." Miles says as he reaches behind Belle and attempts to unzip her dress.

"Wait," she says, letting go of our dicks and standing up.

She turns around and slides the coffee table back with her foot. "Sit together," she says.

I look at Miles and he looks at me. "Uh okay," he says as he moves to the center of the couch.

I do the same, our thighs are nearly touching. "Just a little closer," she says, using hand gestures to guide us.

I look at Miles and he looks back at me and shrugs. "Alright," I say as we both move even closer together so now our thighs are touching.