A Trip to London Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not make this weird," Miles says with a laugh as we both grip our cocks in our hands and jerk.

The only strange thing is that because I'm right handed and he's left handed, our arms are rubbing together as we rub ourselves off, we try not to make anything of it. "See how nice it is," she says. "I have tell you're good mates," she says with a wink. "And good mates get a good show."

She reaches back and unzips her dress, removing it slowly, showing her huge tits in her black bra. "They're huge," I let out.

"Fucking massive," Miles says. "Show them to us."

Belle smirks and reaches behind her back, undoing her bra and removing it, tossing it aside. Her fat tits spill out, they're actually bigger than they look in the bra, and there's a lot of sag. She bends down and removes her underwear, so that her massive hangers are hanging, they're as big as Coleen's but with a lot more sag and a way skinnier waist.

Miles and I are jacking like crazy now, her body is everything we'd hoped for and talked about for all these years but even better. "Do I live up to expectations?" she asks as her eyes dart from my cock to Miles'.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my hand rapidly pumping my dick.

"Come off it, I know all my son's friends want me... even the ones across the pond, I know you saw the bikini picture," she says as she slides her hands up her waist and grabs her huge jugs. "I bet you've found me on Facebook and wanked to my pictures right?" she asks as she rubs her large nipples.

"So many fucking times," I admit, thinking about all the pictures of hers I've jerked off to.

"The boys at home are gonna be so jealous," Miles says.

Belle smiles and drops down to her knees in front of us, reaching forward and grabbing our cocks, jerking them as her huge tits rub against our thighs. "Oh my fucking god," I let out as I grab one of her tits, squeezing it.

"You're easily his hottest mates," Belle says as she jerks us off, looking from one of us to the other, she's so horny it's insane. "Have you ever had a threesome?" she asks.

"Technically... no," Miles says as he grabs her short brunette hair and pulls on it.

Belle moans and leans forward, taking Miles' cock in her mouth, she bobs up and down on his dick but the entire time she's staring at me. "Yes," Miles moans. "Fucking suck me MILF."

She pulls her mouth off his dick and brings it to mine, taking my cock in her mouth and blowing me, moaning on my cock. "Oh fuck... suck off your sons friends..." I let out.

"Stand up," she says, her eyes on me and then on Miles after she removes my dick from her mouth and leans back on her knees.

Miles and I stand up and look down at her, our cocks in her face, rubbing against her skin. I look at Miles as our cocks are coming dangerously close to touching, how far is this going to go? Does he care? Do I? What will happen if our cocks actually do touch?

I don't have to wait long to find out because Belle grabs both our dicks and presses our heads together, rubbing them as she stares up at us, daring us to say something. "As long as there's a woman involved..." Miles says quietly to me.

"It's not gay," I respond, we're not sure if she can hear us down there.

The strange thing about it, the feeling of having my cock rubbed against the cock of my best friend, it doesn't feel that bad. Yes it feels strange and foreign but... it actually feels kinda good, especially when she rubs my head against his shaft and then does the same for his. "Good, good boys," she says as she brings our heads together and takes them both into her mouth, sucking us off at the same time.

"This feels so fucking good..." I let out despite myself.

"Yeah dude," Miles says as he brings his hand to my shoulder. "I can't believe how good this feels..."

His other hand is on her head and he's pushing her mouth down, trying to get her take as much as us as she can, but she can only take it to about our heads before there's no space left in her mouth. "Mmm..." she moans as she pulls out and grabs our balls, massaging them as she stares up at us. "None of his mates have ever let me do that before," she says as she stands up.

"What do you mean?" I ask as she grabs our dicks and rubs them together, now with her tits rubbing against our chests.

"I've fucked all of his mates, every single one," she explains. "Only after they turn eighteen of course... most of them were virgins... it's kind of my thing," she continues.

Miles and I look at each other. "I'm sorry if you thought you were special," she says as she kisses me and then turns to kiss Miles. "But you are because none of his mates have ever let me have two of them at once and definitely never let me rub their cocks together in my mouth... you're both bi?" she asks, grabbing our cocks and rubbing them together again.

"No," I say.

"We're straight," Miles says.

"Really?" she asks as she looks down at our cocks, I'm bucking my hips a little, thrusting my cock into his cock as he's doing the same.

"So you're a fucking slut huh?" Miles asks, changing the conversation. "You've fucked all of your sons friends?"

"All of the ones in England at least," she laughs. "I've had seventeen lads now, the two of you makes nineteen."

Miles brings his hand down to her pussy, accidentally grazing my cock as he finger fucks her. "Who do you want in you first?" he asks.

"Don't make me choose," she says, now moaning from the finger penetration.

"Fuck her first Miles," I say, giving him the green-light.

He nods and pushes her back down onto the couch, positioning himself so that he can thrust into her. Her legs are wrapped around his thighs, pulling him in. "Oh fuck!" She let's out as Miles shoves his ten inch cock inside her.

I get onto the couch and grab her head. "I'd always hoped you were a slut," I say as I shove my dick in her mouth and push it all the way in, deep throating her as she chokes.

Miles grabs her tits, squeezing them as he fucks her missionary while I go to town on her throat with my cock. "I can't believe we're actually double teaming Daniel's mom," Miles grunts as he rams her harder.

"These titties man," I let out as I pull my dick from her throat and position myself on top of her, shoving my cock between her tits, letting her push them together.

"Oh yes, fuck my huge tits!" She exclaims with my ass in her face.

Miles watches as I ram my dick into her jugs, the thing getting completely lost inside of them they're that big. "Fuck man..." Miles grunts as he thrusts and watches, clearly jealous. "Room for one more?" he asks.

I nod and continue to fuck her tits as Miles pulls his cock from her pussy. He straddles her stomach and shoves his dick between her tits, the two of us now tittyfucking her at the same time, our dicks rubbing together. "This is so fucking hot..." I let out, being vague about what I'm talking about.

Miles moans positively. "Yeah," he let's out. "Who knew."

"You dirty whores," Belle exclaims. "In want cock in my cunt!"

"If only there were more of us," I laugh as I pull my cock out of her tits and climb off the couch. "I wanna try something," I tell Miles.

Miles climbs off and sits down on the couch, just in time to help me flip Belle over so she's back on her knees and wrapping her tits around Miles' cock. "You two are fucking using me now," Belle breathes out as I get behind her and push my cock into her pussy. "Ahh!" she screams, once again, the girth of my cock is unexpected.

"Suck me while you titfuck me," Miles commands Belle, gripping her hair and pushing her mouth on his dick, making her suck him while holding her tits together around his dick.

I grip her waist tight, watching her go to town on Miles cock, knowing that it's unlikely I'm going to last much longer. "Fucking suck his dick," I say as I reach forward and push her head down.

"Mmm..." she moans.

"Yeah," Miles let's out. "It's fucking hot when you push her head down."

I pull my hand back and use it to spank Belle's ass. "Can we cum in you?" I ask her, feeling the pressure build from my cock.

Belle is too busy choking on Miles cock to respond, but I know that I have to try and get her to finish at least before I can dream of cumming. "How do you like this?" I ask as I spank her harder.

She chokes in an affirmative way, which makes me think that she wants me to go harder, and so I do, spanking and thrusting harder. "Oh fuck..." I let out as I ram her deep, the trick is that the harder I fuck her the closer I get to cumming.

"Fuck I'm so close..." I let out, wanting to jizz right now.

"Just cum bro," Miles says. "I'll finish her off for us."

And with that I cum hard deep into Belle's cunt. "Ahhh fuck yes!" I scream out before pulling out, letting one final load hit her ass.

"Oh fuck," I let out as I pull back and lean against the coffee table.

Miles takes his cock from her mouth and tits and pulls her up to straddle him. "Ride me," he says to her which she does.

"Yes I'm close," Belle let's out as Miles long cock re-enters her.

"Ride your fucking sons friend," he grunts.

I reach back and grab my beer, sipping it as I watch Miles make her cum. "You close?" he let's out.

"So... fucking... close..." she exclaims before screaming out, cumming hard on his dick.

"Fucking cum!" Miles yells as he too cums himself, holding her down and finishing inside of her fully.

"Oh fuck..." Belle pants as Miles slows down until finally letting her off of him.

She sits down on the couch next to him, watching him lean forward and grab his beer, taking a long sip from it. "I knew I made the right choice," Belle let's out.

"What do you mean?" I ask, sitting naked on her living room floor and looking up at her.

Belle smiles. "I have a confession to make..." she says. "I changed his calendar so he wouldn't know you two were coming tonight," she explains.

Miles and I look at her. "Why?" Miles asks.

"Well isn't it obvious?" she asks. "I wanted to shag the two of you and it's pretty hard to fuck my son's mates when he's around."

Miles and I laugh. "Makes sense," I say.

"All you had to do was ask," Miles laughs, leaning in and kissing her on the mouth.

I get up on the floor and sit next to her again. "Yeah, we obviously wanted you," I continue, waiting for Miles to pull away before I lean in and kiss her.

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***