A Trip to London Pt. 01

Story Info
Best friends explore London and their sexualities together.
9.5k words
4.48
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Night One: The Women at the Pub

***

"Dude," Miles as he pats me on the arm with a closed fist. "We're in Europe."

I look at him and give him a weak smile, we had just spent the last ten hours on a plane together, and strangely enough when we go on the plan it was the morning and now it's after sunset.

"Actually you're in the England," the cab driver says with a thick accent. "We're a far cry from those twats across the channel."

Miles smiles at me and pumps his fist at this. Miles has always been like this, much more gregarious than me and always happy about any novelty that comes his way. The fact that we're sitting the taxi of some xenophobic cab driver, while usually would make a lot of our classmates in Columbus, Ohio shake with anger, just makes him excited.

"Sorry sir," Miles says.

How he has this much energy I'll never understand, but I do have to admit, despite my incredibly tired state it is a marvel to see the city of London with my own eyes for the first time. "You must pick up a lot of guys like us," I say to the cabbie.

He looks back at us through the rear-view. "Oh yeah, I pick up all sorts," he says, clearly he thought I was referencing Miles' race, he's black.

"I meant Americans," I say.

"Yeah," the cabbie says. "And I told you I pick up all sorts on the airport beat, white guys," he gestures to me. "Black guys," he gestures to Miles. "I picked up a couple of Mexicans last night," he continues. "Interesting bunch them lot."

Meeting a bunch of new people and having brand new experiences like this has never been my thing, it was always Miles' lifestyle, never heard of something he didn't want to try. I was never supposed to go on this trip with him, and I'm lucky that there was one space on the tour bus left, because I'm not sure what I would have done.

My girlfriend and I were supposed to move to New York together, but the day before we moved she broke up with me, and it left me with no actual plan for my life. I had the same girlfriend all through high-school, we did everything together, I felt like if Miles didn't get me onto this trip I probably would have just stayed home for six months and ate junk food.

"Alright lads," the cabbie says as he pulls up to the hotel we'd booked. "This is it," he says.

"Cheers mate," Miles says in his best English accent as he taps his card on the machine.

We both climb out of the cab and make our way into the hotel lobby. "What a weird place," Miles says as he takes a moment to watch the way the cars drive on the opposite side of the street to us back home.

"The booking is under Miles," Miles says as he talks to the woman at the front desk of the hotel. "But I'm here with my friend Peter, so it's gonna be two beds."

The woman looks at her screen, clearly confused. "Um.. there's no booking under the name Miles," she says.

"Oh right, yeah Miles Johnson," he says. "Check under Johnson."

She shakes her head. "Nothing..." she says as she types away and notices something. "There is a booking here but it's for next year."

Miles looks shocked and I turn to him. "Did you really book it for the wrong year?" I ask.

Miles takes out his phone and goes through his emails. "Um... shit... yeah it looks like I booked this hotel for next year," he says as he continues to scroll. "But don't worry, everything else is right, the bus tour, the rail passes..." He looks up at the woman. "Any chance you have a room available?"

She shakes her head. "There's a hostel just down the road next to the pub," she explains. "That might be your best bet."

Miles looks uncharacteristically disheartened. "I'm sorry Peter," he says to me as he shrugs. "I fucked up."

I shake my head. "Miles," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I don't care, you brought me all the way here, you think I'm gonna get mad at one little mistake?" I ask.

Miles grins. "I guess not," he says and looks at the woman. "Thanks," he says.

We both walk out of the hotel and make our way down the street. "She said the hostel was right next to a pub right?" I ask as we find a pub.

"Yeah," Miles says as he looks inside of the pub. "But what if we just get a drink first?" he says. "I've always wondered what it feels like to drink alcohol legally."

Because the drinking age in the United States is twenty-one and miles and I are eighteen years old, neither of us has ever actually say in a bar and had a drink, and even though I'm not a huge drinker I have to admit I am curious.

We walk into the pub with our backpacks strapped tight, anyone with a brain will see that we're tourists, but something tells me that Miles wants the attention. "Two pints," Miles says as he approaches the bar. "And is there anywhere we can put our bags?"

The bartender, a guy in his early twenties with a beard laughs. "Sure mate, just chuck them behind the bar, I'll look after them," he says as he pours to large pints of beer.

"What's a pint?" I ask Miles.

"It's a big glass of beer," he says.

We both place our packs behind the bar like the bartender suggested and take our drinks. "Here you go," Miles says as he places twenty bucks on the counter and then adds a five dollar tip.

"Thanks mate," the bartender says as we both lean against the bar, sipping the pints of beer.

"This is the life," Miles says as he looks around the place. "I have an idea," he says. "What if we don't go to the hostel?"

I look at him, sipping the foamy drink, it's tangy on my lips but I refuse to let anyone know I dislike the taste. "Just roam the streets for five nights?"

"What if every night we find somewhere new to stay," he says, his eyes are on something in the corner of the room that I haven't noticed yet.

"We're going to visit Daniel tomorrow right?" he says. "We can stay there tomorrow night."

"But what about all the other nights?" I ask.

"We should try to pick up," he says "Every night we stay at a different girls place."

I turn to him. "Do you actually think we can manage that?" I ask, I'm not the most confident with women, but Miles has fucked dozens.

"I see two cougars over there right now, they've been watching us since we walked in," Miles as he gestures to the other side of the room.

Two women are sitting at a booth, subtly trying to check us out, failing on the subtle part. "They could be older than our Mom's," I say.

"But still hot as hell," he says with a grin. "Plus, more experience."

Before I can say another word he's sprung off the counter and made his way over to the two women. He wastes no time talking to them, sitting down with them, making them laugh. He looks over at me and gestures for me to join, of course I do, I sit down at the table with one woman on either side of me. I look at Miles who's sitting across from me, admiring how he can carry the conversation.

"And so basically that's why we're trying to find a place to stay on short notice," Miles finishes.

The one to my left, tall, blonde and inside of a dress that she looks poured into, takes a sip from her glass of wine as she listens. "Yes," she says as she nods along, looking Miles up and down. "That does sound harrowing."

"Hannah," Miles says as he looks at the blonde one. "Coleen," he continues, now directing his attention toward the other one who is average height, brunette and wearing a much more loose fitting dress. "This is my friend Peter."

"Nice to meet you Hannah," I say as I reach out and shake her hand, shocked to feel that it's much larger than mine. "And you too Coleen," I say, shifting my handshake over to Coleen, he grip is much more similar to mine.

"A pleasure," Hannah says.

"Charmed," Coleen adds.

The main thing I notice about both women is that while they are clearly in their fifties, they not only look gorgeous, they also look like they have dolled themselves up to try and find men.

Hannah's tits are impressive, her dress is designed to show off their large size and a good amount of cleavage. Her eyes are green and she's wearing a striking amount of eye liner. Her mouth is large and thick lipped, her cheekbones are high and her chin is strong. She is the definition of a handsome woman and her platinum blonde hair, all tied back in a ponytail shows that she's quite professional.

Coleen's tits on the other hand, they're beyond impressive, if Hannah's tits are big then Coleen's can only be described as huge. She's not trying to hide them either, her cream colored dress is loose and shows them off incredibly well, the material is almost see-through which shows her bra. The amount of cleavage she's displaying is immense. She also has green eyes, though he facial features are a lot more soft, with a soft chin and thin lips.

They're both still incredibly fuckable.

"So what is your plan then?" Coleen asks. "Where are you going to stay until your bus leaves?"

"We don't really know," Miles says. "But perhaps we'll meet a couple of kind strangers that'll put us up for the night."

"And might these strangers be two women you meet at a pub perhaps?" Hannah asks, a knowing smirk on her face, she's staring at Miles deeply.

"That would be ideal," Miles says. "But where on Earth are me and my friend here going to meet two beautiful older women who are generous enough to give them a place to stay?"

"I can't say I have any idea," Coleen says as she let's herself look at me.

Clearly Hannah is the Miles of their friendship, which means Coleen is the me; slightly nervous and shy. "Maybe a couple more pints will reveal the answer," I say as I finish my glass.

Hannah and Coleen give each other a look. "Sure or we could have a couple of drinks at my place instead," Hannah says as she stands up.

Coleen joins her and then soon after so do Miles and I. "Yes, why waste your money at a pub when you could drink at home," Coleen says.

"We just need to grab our bags," Miles says as we both head over to the bar.

"We'll be leaving now," I say to the bartender as the two women walk out of the bar.

The bartender watches the women leave, focusing intently on Hannah's ass, which is massive and perfectly shaped. "Good on you lads," the bartender says. "Older women know how do fuck," he continues as he hands us our bags.

"Thanks," I say awkwardly as I take the bag.

Miles takes his. "We'll probably be back again," he says.

"Take my card," the bartender says as he takes a card from behind the bar and hands it to Miles. "I run a pub crawl and I think you two would love it," he says. "Lots of fit women."

"Sounds great, we're in," Miles says as he pockets the card and we head out of the pub.

Hannah and Coleen are giggling about something when we step outside. "Where to ladies?" Miles asks.

"We're actually visiting from Manchester," Hannah explains. "We're staying in a hotel just up the street."

"That hotel?" I ask as I point down to the hotel Miles and I were supposed to stay in.

"Yes, we've got ourselves a lovely large room we'd love to share," Hannah says as she and Coleen start down the sidewalk, leading us back to the hotel we just came from.

"Lead the way ladies," Miles says as we follows them, just a few paces behind.

"Is this really happening?" I ask him, practically whispering.

"Which one do you want?" he asks me, in a quiet but serious tone. "The blonde has that fucking mouth and that ass, but the brunette has those tits."

"I'm happy with either," I say as I pat him on the shoulder. "But I think the blonde wants you."

"True," he says. "I bet she's always wanted to fuck a black guy," he laughs.

"They have black people here," I say as we approach the hotel.

"Whatever," he laughs as we enter.

We both catch up to the women, standing on either side of them. "You boys figure out which of us you want to shag?" Hannah asks as Miles stands next to her, I stand next to Coleen.

"Not yet," Miles laughs. "You're both fine as hell," he explains.

We walk past the woman at the front desk who watches us, clearly shocked, clearly impressed as we step into the elevator. I manage to catch eyes with her and she shoots me a thumbs up. I smile back as the elevator doors close and the four of us find ourselves alone on the way up.

Before we know it we're out of the elevator and into the hotel room, a large room, much larger than what Miles and I would have had. "Damn, this is one nice fucking room," Miles says as he walks straight to the balcony, wanting to take in the view of the city.

"For the price I paid it'd better be," Hannah says as she follows him out.

Coleen and I are left alone in the room, she looks up at me with a nervous smile. "How about that drink then?" she says.

I nod and head over to the minibar and open it. "Sorry," she says as she steps behind me. "There's no beers, only wine."

"I actually, prefer wine," I say quietly.

"Oh well aren't you lucky," she says as she grabs a bottle of white off the fridge shelf and opens it. "Here you are," she says, placing it in my hand.

"Glasses?" I ask as I look around.

"Just take a swig," she says, grabbing the bottle and taking a swig herself before handing it back.

I nod and do as I'm told, it tastes good, sweet on the tongue. "Mmm..." I let out as I watch Coleen take a seat on the couch. "This is good," I say, joining her and handing it to her.

"Looks like we've paired off then," Coleen says nervously as she looks out onto the balcony, Miles is standing behind Hannah, hands on her hips.

"Yeah," I say nervously, I've never been with anyone that's not my ex-girlfriend before. "Seems we have."

"I have to admit something to you," she says. "I'm actually quite nervous."

"Oh..." I say as I watch her take a swig of the wine. "So am I, like really nervous," I say.

"You're not a virgin are you?" Coleen asks as she hands the bottle to me.

I shake my head. "I've only been with one woman," I explain.

"If you can believe it, I've only ever been with one man in my entire life," she says as I take a swig. "We got divorced about a month ago, that's why Hannah there has brought me to London to find some strapping young lad to shag," she says.

"Then it sounds like we have a lot more in common than we thought," I say as I hand her the bottle and place a hand on her thigh, squeezing it. "I just broke up with my girl a few weeks ago, and that's exactly what Miles brought me on this trip."

"To shag a strapping young lad?" she asks, sliding her hand do my bulge and squeezing it.

I laugh. "Not exactly," I say, looking over my shoulder to see Hannah is on her knees on the balcony, giving head to Miles.

Miles grips her blonde ponytail and uses it as a handle as he fucks her mouth. "Well that looks fun," Coleen says as she stares with me.

I look at her and smile. "I've never actually had one of those," I explain. "My ex said it was degrading."

"I haven't given a blowjob in fifteen years," Coleen admits as she undoes my jeans, slides them down and quickly pulls my cock from my underwear. "I do miss the feeling," she says as she bends down and takes my cock in her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god," I let out as I grip her hair tight, helping her as she takes more and more of my cock in her mouth.

I look back at Miles as he looks over at me, we both make eye contact as both women suck us off. He gives me a thumbs up and I send him one right back. He smirks and looks down at Hannah, gripping her hair tight before increasing his speed, roughly thrusting harder and faster, absolutely fucking her mouth.

"How does that feel?" Coleen asks as she lifts her mouth off my cock and looks up at me.

I stare down at her. "It's one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life," I say as I lift her head up with my hand and kiss her on the mouth.

"Mmm..." she moans softly as I reach to her neck line and separate it, pulling apart her dress fairly easily and letting out her huge tits which are inside of a bra that barely fits. "Are you a tits man?" she asks me.

I nod as I reach forward and grab her tits, sliding my hands underneath her bra, groping the massive things. They're so big my hands sink into them. "My ex basically had no tits," I say. "Your tits are so fucking huge," I say as I bend down and shove them into my face, motor-boating her.

She reaches behind her and undoes her bra, removing it and tossing it aside. "My ex was an ass man," she says as she grabs my cock and jerks it.

"What a fucking idiot," I let out from her tits.

She laughs and then asks. "Probably a bit late to be asking this, but how old are you?"

I am now groping just one tit, kissing her nipple, running my nose along her freckled jug. "Eighteen," I let out. "You?"

Coleen is shocked. "Eighteen?" she asks as she looks back over at Hannah, who is now naked and up against the balcony, Miles is fucking her standing with her legs wrapped around him.

"Is that a problem?" I ask, not wanting this to end.

"I'm fifty seven," she explains. "Hannah is fifty."

"My mom is forty-five," I say and then quickly get embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that."

"It doesn't bother you that I'm ten years older than your Mum?" she asks me, still jerking my dick.

I shake my head. "It's hot," I say. "It's so fucking hot that you're this hot at your age," I continue. "You look like you could pass for forty, easily," I explain.

"You dirty boy," she says as she let's go of my cock and removes my shirt and takes off my pants, shoes and socks so I'm completely naked on the couch.

She's also completely naked now. "You like that I'm older?" she asks. "Am I MILF?"

"You have to have kids to be a MILF," I say as she gets on all fours on top of me, her huge tits rubbing against my chest.

"I have three kids," she laughs. "A thirty year old son, a twenty-four year old daughter and an eighteen year old son..." she says.

"Then you are a fucking MILF!" I exclaim as I grab her tits and squeeze them, licking her nipples as she reaches down and jerks off my dick.

"You like my big fat Mummy tits?" she asks me as she roughly jerks my dick against her navel.

"I love these big Mommy titties," I groan as wrap them around my head.

She crawls back and spits on my dick before wrapping her tits around it. "Oh yes fucking jerk me with those tits," I let out.

She does exactly that, smothering my cock with her massive melons, her eyes on me. "Want my mouth back on that cock?" she asks.

I nod and grab her head, pulling her down to my dick again, groaning as she sucks me off. "Oh fuck," I let out as I bob her on my dick, her huge tits rubbing against my hips and thighs.

"Looks like you two are having fun in here," Hannah says as Miles bends her over the couch and fucks her from behind.

"You're so right Hannah," Coleen moans on my dick. "Younger cock is so good."

"There's nothing like a horny eighteen year old ramming you is there?" Hannah asks.

"Mmm... that's a good idea," Coleen says as she pulls her mouth off my cock again. "We should properly shag."

"It's ready for you to ride," I say as I grab her by the hand and help her straddle me.

I grab her fat pale ass and squeeze as she rubs her soaking cunt against my hard cock. "You horny perv," she let's out. "Letting a woman three times your age ride your cock."

"You like this young black dick?" Miles asks Hannah as he yanks her back by her ponytail and roughly rams her.

"Oh yes I fucking love it you dirty fucking bastard," she exclaims.

Coleen slides her tight cunt over my slick dick. "Oh shit," I groan, gripping her chubby hips tight as I thrust up.

"Fuck me!" she exclaims.

"Feels good right?" I let out, thrusting up again, gripping her tight to help slam her cunt down on my cock.

"Yes it feels fucking incredible, I didn't know cocks could be this big," she let's out. "How big is it?"

"Eight inches," I say as I grab her huge jugs. "You're tight as fuck, when was the last time you got laid?"