A Trip to Remember

Story Info
Who knew this was possible.
1.4k words
3.93
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Trip to Remember

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Sometimes life takes a hard and unexpected turn. Two longtime friends reveal to each other their erotic thoughts and dreams. Discovering each's most private desires makes the days shorter and the nights longer with sinful delight. It can happen, if we have the courage to put who we really are out there.

______________________________________________________________________

The time had finally come for a business trip to a customer on the west coast. This customer was known to be difficult at times, so not many would volunteer to go there.

I enlisted a longtime friend and colleague to make the trip with me. The weeklong trip would prove to be full of surprises none of which were the customer.

I have known Jack for many years. We are both engineers and have similar backgrounds. After a late flight we decided to get some dinner before turning in for the night. There was something different the way Jack and I interacted at dinner. I sensed that he wanted to tell me something that had been on his mind for a while.

He stumbled around with what he wanted to talk about. The direction seem clear enough to me. So I thought I would test the waters in telling him about my desires to play with another man. I was pleasantly surprised when he said he felt the same way.

Jack told me that for years he would think about wanting to suck cock, fuck a man and get fucked. The conversation went on for several hours. When we went back to the hotel, we went to my room. We showered together washing each other and licking each other's cocks. Being this was the first time for both of us, I started first licking the shaft of his cock and cupping his big balls. His cock mind you is a monster, eight plus inches long and two inches round.

I stroked, licked and sucked on his cock and balls until his moaning let me know he was about to cum. I continued sucking while he shot a full load of cum into my mouth and throat. WOW! Much to my surprise, I swallowed a good part of it. Thick and sticky and lots of it. I continued to suck on his cock slowly to bring him down form the high. I have always liked that and turns out he does too.

Now it was his turn. Jack licked and sucked my cock and balls like no one ever has. He did something an old girlfriend used to do, point her tongue and push down the pee hole in my cock. God that feels great! I came in his mouth and kept going for what must have been fifteen minutes and came again. What an incredible feeling. We ended the night playing with each other cocks just fooling around.

The next day at lunch, we talked about what was next. We decide we would try fucking each other in the ass. I know from doing anal with women, it's all about the lube. After work we went to an adult toy shop and picked up some silicon anal lube.

Back to the hotel this time his room. Shower again and giving each other great head careful not to make the other cum. It was my turn first. I lubed his asshole with my fingers carefully and spread lube on my cock. I got up behind him in a doggy position and put my cocks head at his opening. With a gentile push my cocks head popped into his tight hole. Back out and in several times. Then a slow push all the way in, he moaned with me being balls deep.

I fucked his ass for ten minutes and came hard filling him with warm cum (I'm a big cummer). I seldom get soft after the first cum, so I continued on for a while and came again deep in his ass. I stayed in his ass as my hard-on softened. When I pulled out, his ass had a stream of my cum flowing down his leg. A towel to clean up and it would be his turn to fuck me.

I was concerned because of the size of his cock. But I wanted this so much. He lubed my ass with one finger followed by two while applying lots of lube to my asshole and his monster cock. He position himself at the edge of the bed with me on my back. My cock was as hard as ever. He was very patient and took many small probing thrusts at my asshole. Finally the head was in, stretching my ass wide open. It hurt a bit, but I did not want him to stop. A few more easy strokes and the monster was all inside of me. "HOLY SHIT" what a feeling. He started stroking my asshole and the pain just went away. The feeling was so intense.

He fucked my ass for ten minutes or so and came hard. I could feel his warm cum filling my ass. He is not circumcised so there is extra skin bunched up in there. He continued plunging my ass with that huge cock. I could feel every detail of his cock from the bulging cock ring, to the fat round shaft. He came in my ass two more times (We are both multiple cummers and don't lose erections in between).

I was so full of his cum, I could feel his cum going up inside of me where liquid not normally is. I could feel it going upstream of my colon. When he took it out of my ass, it was such a great feeling followed by a flood of his cum escaping. What a fantastic mess! After that we cleaned up and sucked and played with each other for what seemed like hours.

A few days later we started our evening play session with something my new buddy had heard about and saw on a video, something called "Cock Docking." It sounded like it would be fun and something we could do because he isn't circumcised and I am. We stroked each other until we were both hard.

Then facing each other we touched cocks, with me slipping my cut cocks head into his cock's foreskin opening. I held the two cock heads together sealing his foreskin to my cock's shaft.

I started jacking us off with both hands. It took a while, but the moment was fast approaching. Almost at the same time we came. To big cummers filling his foreskin like a balloon. Finally, cum started to leak out between my fingers, followed by a flood. Hot, thick and sticky cum just rolling out of his cock's hood all over. "GOD DAMM THAT WAS GREAT." I recommend doing this if you get the chance.

After work for the rest of the week we replayed this over and over missing dinner each night. I love that big cock. Whether it's in my mouth or my ass, it's great. The feeling of him deep inside of me is so incredible, so full, stretching me in every way it's just unbelievable. He told me the feeling is mutual. He loves giving me great head, having me face fuck him and fucking and cumming in his ass. He says it's everything he dreamed of for years.

The funny thing about this adventure is that we both can swallow a big load of cum. Who knew?

The good news is we only live a few miles apart back home and will be seeing each other several times a week. My new fuck buddy is married as well, but I have a friend that will loan us his apartment nearby so we have a place to play.

The bad news is, both of us are married to younger women that love sex a lot. So fucking the women several times a week (My wife LOVES ANAL) and fucking my new man sex buddy will be taxing. There may be a cum shortage.

After the week that I experienced, I hope you find someone that will be great for you.

I am not bragging. I just had to tell someone about all of this...but there is no one to tell. So I wrote this on the flight home.