All Comments on 'A Trip To Remember'

by BlueEyed5ftAngel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnabout 19 years ago
Cleverly laid out, but

To clever for me as I had a problem following the jumps from facts to imagining, which could easily be blamed on my lack of understanding the language.

Did Darnell exist, did he magically turn up on the boat, and did they have sex in the shower apart from playing with her petals? Did he have time to travel from Miami to Dulles to raid the house and turn up at the Carnival ship so swiftly?

As I said Mandy, cleverly thought out, but some of us need it by the teaspoon-full.

I look forward to more from your “pen”. Full marks for creativity!

F

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dull and Boring

Just one long load of nothing going nowhere - a little less conversation a little more action please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What?

You went into such explicit detail about everything until the end and then nothing. You skirted over her massage and then lamely tried to keep the reader interested for another chapter. Until the last part, it was a fairly enjoyable tale. You missed a great opportunity for a really sexy scene. Instead, there's nothing there that would entice me to continue reading another enstallment.

NellskitchenNellskitchenabout 16 years ago
Nuanced

Anyone who can transition the reader from setting to setting with such subtlety, knows what she's doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous