All Comments on 'A Trip to the Doctor's Office'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

l gave 5 stars unread. because u wrote it.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
So perverted...

Lilith, you write the most wonderfully perverted stories... where do these perverted women come from in your imagination?

When men write porn, it is all centered around the orgasm. Too simple. Your women are operating on an entirely higher spiritually perverted plane!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

That's high praise. Thanks for the trust and appreciation. I'll try not to disappoint you.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks centralsquareguy

Thanks. I'm glad you like what I have offered. There's plenty more women to come and still lots of variety. I hope you will continue to enjoy my stories as I introduce you to more women and men (and maybe even more than that).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More foot fetish stories please!

Absolutely love your stories!! Please write more especially teacher student and stepmom foot worship stories. I always look forward to seeing your new stories.

themanredthemanredabout 5 years ago
This is so good!

I really enjoy this story! The author's tone is calm and descriptive in just the right ways, and they are excellent at showing tension and keeping it suspenseful.

The idea of four well-heeled women domming this poor foot boy is five stars right there, and I really like the way they talk each other into it. 'Bad therapy' is an amazing plot point, and you have written about it tremendously well.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

You have written another magnificent story. I really love what comes out of your devious mind.

pakifootslavepakifootslaveabout 5 years ago
AWESOME...........

Your stories are awesome........especially Salon Feet....Please make some more stories with Footstool stuff. One / two mistress using their female slave as their footstool in a very casual manner. Getting their feet pedicured by her. Polishing their toe-nails while putting it on her face...............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Love the total control and exploitation of a pronounced fetish themes so well interwoven throughout the story. Hope that you'll add a few more chapters to this highly erotic adventure. Likewise hope you'll dedicate some time to the equally erotic 7-part Chris/Helga/Lydia/Enza/et al(?) "hair aversion" saga, an equally powerful literary effort. Best wishes.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Deep Throat Foot Servitude

Another wildly arousing story. I love to worship a woman’s feet and legs in sheer nylons, so the early chapters were a special treat. The real thrill came later: I’ve been lucky enough to take a lover’s foot ball-deep into my mouth before, but the thought of an another woman forcing me down on it so deep I choke is just mind blowing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...