A Trip to up North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all need to get your clothes back on, we will be at the house in 10 minutes," she stated and then locked eyes with me briefly. "Can you hand me my bra and shirt?" My eyes looked down and I released my own shaft from my hands as I reached for her top and bra. I looked back up and went to hand them to her and I saw her eyes on my groin. Her lips were slightly parted as she quickly shot her eyes back up and reached for them. Her hand made contact with mine and I twitched again.

She quickly hooked her bra up and got it situated and threw the t-shirt on just in time for the light to change. As it did, Michelle had been reaching forward to her seat for her clothes as Jennifer accelerated to the left causing Michelle to fall back into the back seat and partially into me. She frantically tried to catch herself on the seat next to me but was unsuccessful. I quickly reached out to catch her and as I'm doing so my hand landed right on her sternum between her breasts, forcing her right one hard against my arm. She stumbled the rest of the way back in the seat and my lower chest as my catch slowed her descent. Her head met my stomach as I tried to hold her up but instead I lowered her down on my lap. My hand still firm against her chest to my side as her head now made contact with my shaft. She quickly reached for the seat with her arm to push herself up. As she did, she turned her head to see my shaft and then back up at me. In only lifting her head, my hand stayed between her chest and pressed hard. I went to pull my hand out. It moved slowly against her chest as my hand was now trapped palm up against her breast as she released some of her weight from her stance which caused her breast to push down on my open palm. She then pushed herself up a little more as I went to remove my hand and she caught it with her right. She then moved my hand to my groin and put it on my shaft.

She wrapped her hand around mine as she slid it up and down my shaft a few times before she pushed herself up and gathered her clothes. I watched as she clasped her bra and holstered her chest. I kept stroking. She then lifted her hips to slide her panties back up over her ass. The red fabric now shielding her bare ass from the outside world. She then slid on her jeans in the same way. Any chance she got she looked over and was watching me stroke.

She hesitated before putting the shirt on. She leaned forward toward me. Her hands close together on the seat to my left. Her chest pushed together in a lovely display of cleavage pouring out of her red bra. She signaled me to lean forward.

As I did she whispered to me quietly, "how close to cumming are you?"

I shook my head in neither a yes or no way, really unsure of where it was at.

"We're still like a few minutes out, if I let you touch them for real and not by accident, will you keep this all a secret? Me touching you and such will stay between you and I? You cannot even tell your sister, ever, got it?"

"If you let me take 1 picture of you in your bra, at my direction, I'll keep it a secret." I countered.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, not here but at the house. I'll come to you if there's a good time."

I shook my head in agreement. I had no intention of ever telling anyone anything about this game or any of the touching in the back seat with Michelle.

"This never happened, correct? This was a favor and absolutely a one time thing, got it" I shook my head. "Good, it's our secret" she said as she leaned back up to her seat nervously looking to the front at Jennifer to see if she had noticed anything.

Jennifer hadn't, she hadn't taken her eyes off the road since we turned off the highway.

Michelle pulled her tank top back over her head and climbed into the front seat. I took that as a good time to catch my breath and get dressed.

"I just saw my long-time crush naked. I touched her breast on accident and she had her hand on my shaft. I had just seen my sister's tits. I was staring and remembering her topless. The memory of just a few moments ago that was a reality. A moment that was caused by her choosing her bra because of the call I had in the game. A call that I only made because the car moved suddenly drawing our attention to the road in front. This happened right after my sister had looked in the back and saw us both naked. Immediately after saying something about how hard I was... after she made the call pushing Michelle and I to be naked... Was that intentional? Did she want Michelle or myself to call so she'd be naked too? Did she jerk the wheel after seeing the car and not calling so one of us would?"

My mind wandered 1000mph. That couldn't be it... there's no way. But I finally did it, I had the balls to play the game they had joked about in the past and I may have been the first naked, but I definitely won the game. I'd be getting a surprise visit from Michelle this weekend for a picture that'll help me get off from now on. On top of that I couldn't get my sister's tits out of my head. Now to spend the evening and next day with my family... What could go wrong?

12