A trip with your wife

Story Info
Your wife meets your need to be a cuckold.
949 words
3.58
28.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk behind your wife as she climbs the station steps. On the other platform is the train she will take with me to town and the hotel you booked. One room for us and one for you. She boards the train and finds me. I stand to let her take her seat and you take yours a few rows back. She puts her hand on my arm and we kiss. Slowly, but firmly, and you know she has pushed her tongue between my lips. As the train pulls away she sits back and shows me some selfies on her phone. The ones she took and posted to you - the ones that turned you on when you found out she had sent them to me as well.

As the train pulls in we stand and she glances one last time at you before I slip my arm round her waist and guide her in front of me down the aisle and out onto the concourse. You lose us in the crowd but know where we are heading. When you eventually reach the hotel we are in the bar with drinks in our hand, chatting and she is definitely flirting with me. You take a seat and I look at you - she's hooked, and I will own her tonight. You can't watch and walk away to get a drink but, you can't leave either and return to your seat. We no longer look at you, instead concentrating on each other. Her hand rests on my leg once more and squeezes the taught muscle. She leans close and whispers to me and I smile - what a tease she is to you - and I love playing along.

After what seems like an age I stand and take her to the elevator. Her arm slides round my waist and mine slides down her back. As the door closes you see I have grabbed her arse pulling her close.

Now you must wait. I wonder what you are thinking? What is she doing? How does she look on her knees sucking a fat dick? Does she scream when I go deep in that tight pussy and stretch it beyond anything she's had before? How many times does she cum before I plaster her face with my load? I bet she looks so sexy smiling with cum dripping from her face onto her pert tits. What is her reaction when I push her back onto the bed and start to fuck her again? So much harder and deeper than you and over and over and over again till she loses count of her orgasms. Did you know she likes her arse played with when I screw her? first one finger then another - such a horny bitch for her bull owner. I bet you'd love to see how her destroyed cunt looks dripping with my spunk after I finish round two.

After charging dinner and more drinks to your credit card we go again. She dresses in sexy lingerie from one of the photos and then sucks my cock again, really going for it to get every inch down her whore throat. The bra is soaked with spit after a few minutes and she takes it off. I lay back and she bounces that tight, sexy body on my muscular frame taking advantage of a guy who stays hard and can control himself, who knows how to treat a woman right.

Her lust is through the roof after a couple more orgasms and we move to the shower. She soaps herself and then begs me to take her in the arse. I make sure she will tell me to stop if it's uncomfortable but she begs me to own every one of her holes and make her my anal slut. We take it easy and with care she takes the head and first couple of inches till she is panting with desire and screams for me to ream her which I do, eventually impaling her with every inch and lifting her clean off the floor with a hand under each thigh as the water cascades down. She's a freak as I slam her deeper than I thought her frame could take and her tight tunnel becomes even tighter as the first anal orgasm of her life shakes her body. With ragged breaths she begs me not to stop and I certainly don't, changing now to slow deep strokes as she pushed back to me - totally giving herself to her lover. Slowly I feel my pace increase, my pleasure build. My hands are all over her wet skin and she can feel me getting close, my shaft swelling inside her, filling her more. "Yes babe, please, please cum in my arse!"

I slam against her, the slapping sound of wet flesh loud in the shower. My deep growl tells her I'm ready as I grip her waist an pull her back hard. Shot after shot floods her arse as my balls pump their hot, thick, sticky load into your slut girlfriend. I hold her to stop her collapsing to the floor with the power of her own climax and we ride our pleasure together till I pull out.

We take our time showering to get clean then chill in the room, watching TV and getting snacks sent up.

After another fuck we sleep.

In the morning I wake her and ask her how we will spend our last hour. but I'll let her tell you all about that.

Thanks for sending her to me. Now she knows how good it can be I expect I'll be hearing from her again.