A Trophy Wife's Trophy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he worked Andrea, and she loved it. At this moment she wished she could always have his manhood inside her. Soon her breathing became labored. David was nibbling her neck now and knew she was close. He worked her clit fast. Then he felt her body jolt as the climax hit. She squealed and her body pulsed with waves of ecstasy.

The orgasm passed and still he pumped his meat in and out.

She looked at him intensely. "That's it. Just fuck me. Let me know when you're close. Fuck me! Hard."

Her words drove him wild. To have this goddess wanting his cum raised his passions. He was thrusting wildly now. "Andrea! Yes!"

She moved quickly, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth moments before it erupted.

"Fuck, Andrea! Ahh..." He groaned as his seed splashed in her mouth.

Andrea was pleased. To give him such pleasure, as he has given her. She sucked and sucked, swallowing it all. Even after the last spurt, she continued sucking, enjoying just the feeling of her lover's cock in her mouth.

Again, they laid this way some time. The intensity of his orgasm rendered him immobile. She just laid her head on his hip, admiring his cock, and him. She moved next to him, and they shared light kisses. There was still time. She could enjoy just cuddling with him for an hour.

But the time came. She dressed but ordered him not to. "I like you naked and spent." She laughed.

She kissed her naked lover at the door one last time. "See you tomorrow."

"Over coffee." He answered.

Next morning, they met over coffee and a latte just as they had these last two weeks. But they shared knowing smiles. Smiling in the thought of passionate lovemaking.

*****

A routine started and a couple of weeks passed this way. Sunday was Andrea's but the rest of the week was Nikki's. Nikki wondered about it. How long would the fling last? She instigated it. Now she felt she had to live with it. Besides, she liked the idea of David getting pleasured by beautiful Andrea. She continued thinking about their lovemaking, their fucking.

One Wednesday, Nikki was in need of some cock and warned him she was coming over. She was at his door by seven and he was greeted by a hard kiss and a hand in his crotch.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Nikki declared before kissing him again.

"This is quite a greeting." He smiled then pulled her to his bedroom.

Both were quickly naked and embraced, tongues deep in each other's mouths. He sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her to straddle his lap, then began sucking on her tits. She put her arms around his head and sighed. He sucked on each nipple then turned back to her lips.

Nikki wanted his cock and reached for it. But he laid back and asked. "No, sit on my face!"

She smiled and obeyed, lowering her pussy onto his awaiting tongue. "Yes!" she hissed, and his tongue hit home. Soon she was rubbing her lovebox over his face. Her breathing quickened and he sensed she was close. Then the doorbell rang.

Both stopped and a few seconds later an urgent knock was heard.

"Fuck!" Nikki called in exasperation.

"Let me see what it is. Stay here." He told her.

David put on some sweatpants and went to the door as another knock was heard. A look though the peephole and David couldn't believe it. Andrea! And Nikki in his bed. He opened the door.

"Sorry David." She said anxiously as she marched in. He realized she had a small suitcase.

"Andrea!" He exclaimed, intentionally expecting it to carry to his bedroom.

"David... Sorry. But... I didn't know where to go. David, I left my husband. "

"What!" He exclaimed, as he closed the door.

"I guess I'm not thinking straight. But... Well, we had it out. A friend told me he had someone on the side. So, I confronted him. Seems his golf passion wasn't about golf. He has some young thing he is seeing. No wonder he's not in the mood lately! He didn't deny it. So, I packed some things and left."

"Well, this is a surprise." Andrea heard from the bedroom door. There was Nikki, her naked form leaning against the doorway, as if defending the bedroom.

Andrea blushed. "Nikki! God, what was I thinking. I'm so sorry David, I should have thought this through."

"Doesn't sound like you're in a state to think anything through at the moment." He replied, sympathetically.

For Nikki, it became a conundrum. She quickly felt for Andrea's plight. Yet felt her own relation with David was taking a turn. "What WERE you thinking." Nikki asked archly.

"Oh, Nikki. I'm sorry. I should have thought..." Andrea said walking to her. "You've been too kind. Yes, I was hoping David could put me up a day or two, until I get a hotel or something."

By now Nikki and Andrea were face-to-face. "Nikki, I... Look, just a day, maybe two. Promise." Andrea continued. She now saw Nikki's lovely form before her. And now she could imagine David making love to this beautiful woman.

"Nikki, maybe I can make it up to you."

The two women now looked at each other. Andrea knew she needed to win Nikki over. Nikki was mesmerized. The was something about Andrea, more than her beauty. It was magnetic. Andrea leaded toward the shorter woman and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. She pulled back to see the response. Nikki looked at this lovely woman. The passion she was in moments ago were now turned. She returned Andrea's kiss, longer.

The women separated a bit and looked at each other. Both saw what was next. Andrea took Nikki's hand and led her back into the bedroom. David was slack jawed. His secret desire was unfolding. He just needed it to play out.

Inside, Andrea kissed her again, longer, pulling her closer. She looked at Nikki., wanting to be sure she wanted it too. The look in Nikki's eyes were her answer. Andrea unbuttoned her silk blouse and offered Nikki the chance to remove her bra. Her breasts free, and both women caressed each other's nipples. Andrea now pulled her in for a deeper kiss as tongues probed and tits pressed against each other.

Again, Andrea knew to get pleasure you had to give it. She pushed Nikki to the bed then knelt over her.

"You are a beautiful woman, Nikki." She said before planting another deep kiss.

Nikki took it all in. She was primed for sex before Andrea's arrival. Now she was ready for a new dimension. Andrea licked her neck, then worked down to Nikki's full breasts. She lavished her attention on each as Nikki closed her eyes, feeling Andrea's tongue on her skin. Andrea next parted Nikki's legs and knelt between them. She ran her hands gently up and down the length of Nikki's body, admiring it.

All this time, David was at the doorway, watching. To see his two lovers now together was nearly overwhelming. But he didn't join, knowing this had to play out between them.

Andrea's lips returned to Nikki's breasts, giving her full attention. After some time, she started down, her tongue gliding along her abdomen. Nikki had given fully into this stunning woman. Her tongue traced Nikki's leg, ending at her inner thigh. She paused before this ravishing woman's slit. Nikki nearly stopped breathing in anticipation of what was to come.

"Oh..." a faint murmur escaped Nikki's lips as Andrea kissed Nikki's entrance, then moaned as her tongue drove in. Soon, her hands were guiding Andrea.

David watched, transfixed. Then Nikki opened her eyes and saw him and gestured for him to come. He needed no encouragement. He slipped off the sweats and lay beside Nikki who pulled his mouth to hers for a deep kiss. He could see she was full of passion; her breathing unsteady.

Andrea increased her action. It was joy itself to pleasure this lovely creature. She watched as the two kissed deeply. Soon, Nikki was bucking her hips and Andrea redoubled her effort. A finger probed deep in her lovebox as her tongue worked wildly.

"Uh... Uh... Ahh..." Nikki exclaimed, arching her back as waves of orgasm washed over her to the attention of her lovers.

David smiled at Andrea, acknowledging her success. Then he looked at Nikki, a blissful smile on her face, and kissed her. She looked to Andrea, who was planting kisses on her thighs and hips then reached for Andrea who moved opposite David. Nikki pulled her close for a kiss.

"I hope I made it up for you." Andrea asked.

"Fuck yes!" Nikki gleamed. "This didn't seem like your first."

"Well, let's say I dabbled. David is my first affair with a man. I wasn't sure how you'd react."

Nikki pulled her for a deeper kiss as David watched. Then Andrea pulled him in and soon lips and tongues were being shared. Nikki looked at David then at his erection. Clearly this turned him on and now he needed release.

"I want to see you two make love. I've been imagining it." Nikki declared. "Come on, fuck him!" She added, pushing David on his back.

Andrea looked at his stiff cock. She was wet from turning on Nikki. Straddling his hips, she leaned in driving her tongue deep into his mouth. Andrea raised herself and reached for his rod but found Nikki's hand holding if for her. She lowered herself on it as her eyes locked on Nikki's.

"Fuck!" She whispered. The pleasure of having his cock inside her was now amplified by Nikki's active presence.

Nikki knelt next to her and hugged her. Nikki's feelings had changed. While before it was about giving David a lover, now it was also giving to Andrea, and enjoying her pleasure.

Andrea pulled her in, and they locked lips. Soon, Andrea felt a finger on her clit. Nikki wanted to see her cum. Their eyes locked again as Nikki's finger and his cock put Andrea at the edge.

"Ah... Oh... Oh..." Andrea shrieked as the orgasm hit, holding onto Nikki. Her body pulsed as she gasped in pleasure. Then David groaned. Seeing Andrea cum was too much and his cock exploded inside her. Nikki cupped Andrea's mound, acknowledging his seed filling Andrea's womb. For Andrea, his cum and Nikki's gesture increased the crescendo.

Andrea collapsed on David's chest then kissed him. She pulled Nikki in to share in her post-orgasmic bliss. Again, lips and tongues were everywhere as David's rod slowly slipped out of Andrea's lovebox. She raised herself to her knees and swiped some cum dripping from her slit and licked her fingers. Then Nikki slipped her hand in and did the same. Andrea just smiled at her.

"I see you're adventurous." Andrea said.

"I did some experimenting in college." She replied.

"Now I want to watch." Andrea added, moving to David's side, she stroked his semi-hard rod. "Needs a little attention." She declared, then moved down and began sucking on it.

Nikki moved next to her, and David looked to find two beautiful women licking and sucking on his cock. "Fuck!" He murmured and was quickly hard again.

I want to see you put that cock inside Nikki." Andrea demanded, pushing Nikki to her side.

David lifted her leg and scissored her, easily sliding his rod into her soaking slit. Nikki threw her head back at feeling him slip in and he began pumping her. Andrea moved in front of her and began alternating kissing them both. Her finger found Nikki's clit and she gasped. Soon Nikki was thrashing in heat, then she came, and Andrea drove her tongue deep in Nikki's mouth, feeling Nikki's climax.

Davis was still thrusting his rod into Nikki as the orgasm ebbed. She pulled away then knelt, directing Andrea to lay on her back, head in Nikki's lap. David knew what to do. He climbed between Andrea's legs and drove his meat into her ready entrance then began pounding hard. David was both hot and in control. He wanted to make Andrea cum again but didn't want to cum yet himself.

Nikki caressed Andrea's hair as she watched his butt thrust and thrust his manhood into Andrea. His head was in Andrea's neck, and she could see Nikki's admiring eyes. A few minutes of this man pounding her vagina pushed her to another climax, grabbing him tight.

She came down and David slow the pace of his hard rod. He came in Andrea, now he wanted to do it to Nikki. He positioned Nikki on her hands and knees, then knelt behind her. Andrea moved next to him, guiding his shaft home and soon he was pounding Nikki for all it was worth.

Andrea moved next to Nikki who was hunched down now. She began whispering in her ear. "Do you want his cum? Mmm... His cum deep inside you."

"Fuck!" Nikki gasped. She was on edge now and David could see it.

Andrea placed her hand on his sack. That was it. With a groan he gave one last deep thrust as his cock unleashed his sperm in Nikki. And with that, Nikki came; feeling his seed being planted in her. Andrea just watched as her two lovers came together.

Spent, he collapsed next to Nikki.

"You two are fun to watch. God!" Andrea said, breaking the silence.

After gathering herself, Nikki chimed in. "I wasn't planning to stay. I have work tomorrow."

"Oh, Nikki!" Andrea exclaimed.

"No, it's okay. I've slept with him plenty of times; you haven't, not really." She replied, giving Andrea a reassuring kiss. And it was sincere. She liked tonight and looked forward to more sex. She got up and gathered her clothes.

"And I have to see my lawyer tomorrow." Andrea added.

"Let me see you to your car." David said and dressed as well.

Still naked, Andrea saw her to the door. "Thank you, so much." She said with a hug and a kiss. "Tomorrow, I want to take you both to a good restaurant. My treat!"

Nikki's smile was confirmation. "Enjoy." She replied simply before the two headed out.

At her car, David asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Fuck yes! Aren't you?"

"Hell yes! What guy wouldn't want to make love to two beautiful women."

"Well, I find her beautiful too. So there." She finished, before getting into the car. "See you tomorrow."

Back at his apartment, David found Andrea's suitcase open and her in the bathroom getting ready for the night.

"Your turn." She said, then slipped into his bed.

After getting ready himself, he stripped and slipped in next to her. Andrea rested her head on his shoulder. They were both spent, but just lying next to him was enough now. As she laid there, she thought about where this was headed. Plans started forming.