A Trophy Wife's Trophy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea knew she had him now. She would have loved to spend all night with him but knew time was limited. She worked faster, stroking his sack with one hand and his chest with the other. It was too much.

"Andrea! Fuck!" He called.

She moaned in anticipation. With a groan the first of his cum splashed in her mouth. Andrea was thrilled. Thrilled at making this man cum. And thrilled at the feeling of him cumming in her mouth. Spasm after spasm, she swallowed until he was spent.

"That was quite an orgasm." She purred, kissing his shaft. "It was a joy to see."

David pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. That performance need rewarding. He stood, followed by Andrea. After more kisses he led her to the bedroom. The last articles of clothing off, they embraced again, exchanging tongues.

He had Andrea lay on the bed then moved next to her. Starting at her neck, his hand gently glided down to a breast, tracing it. Next, down to a hip and thigh. "Beautiful." He whispered, admiring her form. Their lips met again for some time. He moved to her neck then worked down. He sucked on each tit as his hands explored the rest of her body.

Eyes closed; she just enjoyed the attention; something she hadn't had in a while. She felt his hands on her inner thighs. She parted them, and next he was kneeling between her legs. He planted kisses on her abdomen and started down. Andrea's breath bespoke her anticipation. He kissed her trimmed bush then his tongue licked her inner thigh.

"Fuck!" she murmured as his tongue parted the folds of her womanhood. He dug in then found her clit, causing her to sigh. It had been some time since she had this kind of attention. Andrea looked down at two passionate eyes between her legs.

"Yes!" She hissed and grabbed his head as he held her hips. David started working faster and she responded.

He wanted to give her an orgasm to remember. He slowly quickened the pace as Andrea became restless. He could sense she was close. She pulled his head tighter and was bucking her hips. At this point David slowed down. He wanted her on the edge.

"David! Oh Fuck! Please!" She called.

He continued working gently, feeling her body eager for release. Then he dug in, lashing her clit wildly with his tongue.

"Oh... Oh... Yes! Fuck..." She stammered as the orgasm hit. Her body pulsed and squirmed as she came.

David enjoyed giving such a beautiful woman such an orgasm. It was reward itself. And still she came, as if a lot of pent-up sexual energy was released.

"Mmm..." Andrea purred as she came down. "Oh, no!" She giggled, pushing his head away. "Give me a chance."

He slipped two fingers into her slit and Andrea gasped. Then he kissed her hips, enjoying the glow in her face. But he wanted more now. Watching that performance brought his shaft to full arousal. He worked his way back up to her face, kissing her with his wet lips as she felt his member on her thigh. She reached for it and locked her eyes on his. She wanted to look at him as his manhood entered her for the first time.

She pressed its head at her entrance, and he slid it in deep with one move and held it. Both exhaled in this feeling of being coupled. He began thrusting and she wrapped her arms around him. Andrea was wild with passion. It seemed years since she had such lovemaking.

Their eyes met again. His look drove her wilder. She grabbed his butt; she wanted him deep, all of him. He loved the look on her face and pumped her faster now.

"Uh... Oh!" She moaned pulling hard to get him deeper as she came again.

David continued, resisting the urge to cum himself. He wanted to continue fucking this goddess.

"Oh, David!" Andrea whispered, surprised at the passions he stirred in her. And that he had not cum yet.

Her orgasm over, David rolled them both over, and now on top, Andrea could take control. She straddled his hips, and she took his rod deep. David's hands explored her, playing and squeezing her tits. Andrea looked at him, this hot young thing; his cock deep inside her and his eyes burning with passion... for her!

She rocked and rocked. She couldn't remember sex like this. Andrea wanted it to last but knew it couldn't. He was bucking his hips now. She leaned to him for a deep kiss, and he began thrusting up into her.

She knew it was coming. "Yes... Yes..." She hissed in encouragement.

He groaned and thrust deep, holding it a second, then again. She could feel him, this stud, cumming deep in her and it sent her to another orgasm. The two lovers in a shared climax. Feeling her cum increased his as he emptied his balls in her womb.

Both were spent and just lay this way in the afterglow.

"I'm amazed Nikki would share someone like you." Andrea finally said.

"I am too. You are an incredible gift."

Andrea gave him one more kiss then rolled off, his cum leaking from her well used box. "I hope there will be a next time." She teased.

"Yes. If I can keep up with both of you." He replied.

"I can imagine!" Andrea laughed. "She is a sexy package."

"And I'm supposed to see her tonight."

"Oh, lover boy!" She smirked, giving him a kiss. "Now, I have to get going."

"Want to use my shower?" He offered.

She scooped some cum from her soaking slit and said, "No, I'll hang on to this until I get home. If John is home from his golf, it will be fun knowing I still have you inside me."

With that, she headed to the bathroom to tidy up. Next was the hunt for her clothes. David put some sweatpants on.

"Augh, I like you naked." She teased.

"I should see you to your car."

Andrea went to him and planted a kiss on his lips and a hand on his crotch. "You can see me to the door. I like you just like this."

He opened the door and after a long kiss she left. David slouched on the sofa, still amazed by the events.

David woke to the doorbell; he had dozed off. Couldn't be Nikki he thought, it was early. Through the peephole he saw it was Nikki and opened the door. She smiled at her lover in only sweatpants.

"Am I early?" She asked coyly.

"I guess I dozed off."

"Okay, spill it. What about Andrea?"

"This was your idea." He said, stalling.

"Yes, I fully admit it." She said giving him a kiss. She could smell the sex on him. "Let me guess, she was here."

"Yes. And we made love."

Nikki smiled. "And? Was she hot? Oh, didn't I tell you? It's part of the deal. You get to fuck her, and I want the details."

David mulled it a second. A chance to brag and maybe tease Nikki. "Yes, she just left a half hour ago. And God she is hot. I wasn't expecting you this soon. I haven't showered."

"So, you fucked her here with that cock of your, and it's still got your cum on it?" She said, reaching for his crotch. "Let's see."

Nikki reached in and pulled his cock free. She was fascinated by the idea of his cock just being in another woman. Especially someone like Andrea. Despite cumming twice, his rod was lengthening in her hand.

"To think your cock was just inside Andrea. Pumping her full of cum, no doubt." She said, admiring it. "I'm glad you didn't clean up." And with that she leaned down and began licking his growing shaft.

David found he was getting a blowjob from a second woman in the same night. Nikki loved it. Loved it was turning David on. That and the smell and taste of his lovemaking with Andrea.

He didn't want to cum then. Nikki deserved more. "You want to know what we did?" He asked. "First she sucked me off like you are now. Then I took her to bed and ate her to an orgasm. Something I'd like to do to you right now."

David stood and undressed Nikki then led her to his bed. Both naked now, he repeated his lovemaking to Andrea, starting with a kiss then working down to her lovebox. Nikki couldn't explain it, it was just hot to know she was being made love to the same way, in the same bed. And like with Andrea, he worked her to the edge before pushing her over.

"Oh... Ah... Ah!" She squealed as his tongue brought her to climax.

David pulled up beside her. Nikki went into action. She slipped down and sucked his cock to life.

"Ride me!" He commanded when he was hard.

Nikki willingly obeyed and settled on his hard shaft. She closed her eyes feeling every inch as his hands caressed her body.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" He exclaimed.

Nikki just rode him, resisting the temptation to ask for a comparison. She rode and rode. He watched this erotic beauty pleasure herself on his rod. Her tempo quickened. She thought about Andrea riding him. Then she came. David pulled her to him for a deep kiss as he pounded her spasming pussy.

Now he rolled her over and began to fuck her hard. Thrust after thrust, Nikki loved the feeling of him pounding her. He continued, speeding up and slowing down. Soon it was slow deep thrusts.

"Yes! do it!" Nikki begged.

It was too much, and David groaned as his cum filled Nikki. She grabbed him, wanting every drop of his sperm inside her.

After some time, he gave her a tender kiss. "I was going to take you to dinner."

"Let's order something." She replied.

After eating, they watched some TV and retired to bed in each other's arms.

The weekend was similar to last, the day exploring, and the night making love.

As They parted Sunday, Nikki asked, "When will you see her again?"

"I'll see her Monday for coffee."

"You know what I mean." She scolded.

****

Monday, as usual, David and Andrea met over coffee. But it wasn't as usual, they were lovers now.

"How was your weekend with Nikki?" She started. "Does she have any regrets?"

"No, doesn't seem like it. In fact, Friday evening was..." He trailed off.

Andrea leaned in. "Yes? tell me."

"If you must know she seemed turned on by my having made love to you an hour earlier."

"You mean fucked me." She whispered.

David paused. It seemed wrong to discuss it, but it was erotic. "Yes. She liked the idea that... that my cock had just been inside you." He whispered with a smile.

Andrea smiled also. This girlfriend of his was something. "So, when will we see each other?" She asked.

"Um, tomorrow? If I go in early."

"Same time? See you then." she replied and headed out.

David texted Nikki. He couldn't wait to get in bed with Andrea again but wanted Nikki in the loop. That afternoon, Andrea arrived. As soon as he closed the door, she kissed him wildly.

"Fuck! It's hard to believe it's been only a few days." She said, kissing him again.

David found the attention of this sensual woman a turn-on. He led her to his bedroom where they undressed each other. Hands explored as lips and tongues met again. He pulled her to the bed. his focus was her now, to just bring her to climax. Laying on his back, he positioned Andrea to lower her lovebox on his face.

"Ugh..." She moaned as his tongue probed her entrance. She looked down to see two eyes meet hers. It was an intense experience; this virile man probing her womanhood, focused on pleasuring her. She was rubbing her pussy into his face, directing his tongue's attention. The orgasm came fast.

"Fuck! Uh... Oh!" She called as her body shuddered.

After coming down, she rolled on her back. All she could think of now was making love to him, fucking him. "Put that cock inside me!" She commanded.

"Fuck, yes!" She whispered as David, on top of her, slipped his long rod deep in her womb. Her arms were wrapped around him, feeling him, this young man inside her now. She felt she could never get enough of him.

He was pumping her with animal passion. Andrea needed his sperm inside her. She grabbed his ass, encouraging him on. He groaned then thrust once more and held it.

She could feel he was cumming. Cumming in her womb, her soul. "Yes! Yes... Oh... Aah..." She squealed as another orgasm came; both lovers cumming together, amplifying each other.

Spent now, he looked at her. Andrea looked into his eyes. The passion in them, the feeling of his manhood inside her; She wanted more of him, yet knew he was just on loan. That this couldn't last.

"David, is this how you make Nikki feel each time?"

He smiled. "I try. But you'll have to ask her."

He rolled off Andrea and pulled her close for a gentle kiss. Her hand caressed his hard body, landing on his cock. She wanted more and she had to be home soon. She worked her way down and began licking the hardening rod. Soon she was sucking it back to life.

Now hard again, David positioned her on her hands and knees. Andrea didn't care what position it was, she just wanted him inside her again. Kneeing behind her, he drove his meat deep in her pussy and began pounding her. This beautiful woman, a gift from his girlfriend, and he was fucking her. It seemed like a dream.

A finger found Andrea's clit, causing her to moan. Withing a few minutes she came, burying her head in the pillow, as he continued thrusting unabated.

"Andrea!" He growled as he kept thrusting nonstop.

She was wild in heat. He leaned over, taking Andrea in a scissor now, his cock still inside her. He kissed her hard while fondling a tit as he continued to thrust in and out. She was on edge again.

"David!" She gasped between kisses. "Fuck! Oh... God! Cum in me!"

"Agh!" he groaned as his cum shot again inside her.

Then Andrea shrieked to one more orgasm, feeling this beautiful man unleash his seed inside her. As they came down from passionate love making, he kissed her tenderly. It churned her emotions. This was to be a physical relationship. But his lovemaking, his attentiveness to her long-neglected needs was triggering emotions she couldn't afford.

"That was wonderful." She whispered. "A short afternoon with you isn't long enough." Then, after a pause, "Think Nikki would let me have you for a full Sunday?"

"I don't know. I don't know why she's not jealous of you."

"Give me her number. Let me ask her." Andrea asked.

"Yes." He replied. "Hell! I'm getting all the benefits from this deal. I kinda feel better if you two work it out."

"You're not the only one benefiting from this." She added with a smile and kiss.

This time they shower together. A chance to feel his body next to hers.

As she drove home, she called Nikki. She knew she needed to butter her up. "Hi Nikki? This is Andrea. First, I want to thank you. I can't imagine sharing David if I were you."

"Well, I like to please him. And it sounds like you do. How was it?"

"God! Nikki! Well... I'm sure you know how he can satisfy a woman."

"Fuck, yeah." Nikki laughed.

"Nikki, I want a favor. Could I have him on Sunday? I know I'm asking a lot. But... I hope you understand, to have more than a couple hours with him..."

"Nikki hesitated but understood. "Sure, why not."

"Thanks. I'll make it up to you some time." Andrea replied. After they hung up, she felt satisfied in getting more of David.

At the coffee house next day, Andrea explained the plan. He was Nikki's until Sunday morning. Then Andrea's the rest of the day. He was certainly not going to argue with it.

Friday, he took Nikki to dinner as usual, then they made love through the night. Saturday morning, he scissored her to a mutual orgasm. That night found them intertwined in bed. Half of Nikki wanted the wear him out, while half felt a deal was a deal.

But David ate her to two orgasms before taking her missionary style. He pounded her hard as Nikki held his body. He groaned, cumming inside her, and bringing her to one more orgasm.

In the warmth of post-orgasm, she thought about it. The pleasure of him cumming in her womb. And that tomorrow he would be cumming in Andrea, beautiful Andrea. She tried to imagine them together.

Next morning, he made them breakfast. There would be no sex this morning and Nikki understood.

"You know, Andrea is coming at eleven." He reminded Nikki.

"Yes. And I've decided to stay for the hand-off. Between your lovers." She declared. Meanwhile, I can warm you up for her." She continued before giving him a long kiss.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Both went to the door. When it opened, Andrea was surprised to find Nikki there.

"Hi Andrea. Just leaving." Nikki said. Then gave Andrea a kiss on the cheek.

Andrea was taken aback and a bit titillated by the feeling of their breasts touching. The breasts of this clearly sexual young woman.

"Thank you again, Nikki." Andrea said warmly.

Nikki smiled, said her goodbyes, and left. But the thought of the lovemaking between David and Andrea filled her mind. She tried to imagine Andrea naked, his cock buried in her pussy. Memories of her experimenting in her college dorm came to her. She shook it off and headed home.

"Well, I didn't expect to meet her. But my, she is generous." Andrea started as she put her arms around David. After a kiss, she asked, "I hope she didn't wear you out."

"No. And you will always recharge my batteries." He answered, followed by more kisses. "And I have you all day."

They went to the bedroom. and undressed each other. Andrea undid her hair and let it fall on her shoulder. Then she knelt in front of him and cradled his cock in her hands, admiring it. "And you we just inside that lovely pussy last night? Or this morning?"

"Last night." He answered.

"And now it's mine." She added, before letting it slip into her mouth.

She sucked him to an erection; this gorgeous woman giving him a blowjob was guaranteed to do it.

He pulled her to the bed in a sixty-nine where he brought her to her first orgasm. His cock in her mouth as his tongue working her clit added to the climax.

Next, he was on top of her. She murmured in satisfaction on feeling his cock slip inside her. This time his pace was slower, measured. There was no hurry. And he was in control of his libido. Andrea's passions were rising again. Something about how he made love to her. It seemed to always turn her on.

"Fuck me!" She called as her passion went wild.

He pounded her as commanded, kissing her hard, driving his cock and tongue deep.

"Mmm... Mmph..." Her orgasm was muffled by his lips on hers.

He was still rock hard inside here sopping pussy when she looked at him again. This man, his cock, his eyes gave her a shudder. Love making with him was on a different plain.

"Want to be on top?" He asked.

Now she was riding him, and hard. She wanted, needed his sperm. To make HIM cum. And inside her. She watched him intensely begging him with her eyes for his seed.

"Do it! Cum! I want to feel it!" She begged.

He groaned and thrust up into her, signaling his cumming inside her. His orgasm had its effect on her, as she came knowing his seed was filling her womb. It was something primal.

"David, fuck! No one ever made love to me like you do." She said, her head on his chest.

He stroked her hair as they lay there, his cock still inside her. They stayed this way some time, she dared not stir lest his cock slip out. And they could enjoy the time, there was no hurry now.

An hour or more passed. Finally, she looked at him before giving him a sensual kiss. "You are quite a man."

"With two beautiful women? I guess so. But I feel like the lucky one with a lover like you... And Nikki. I can't believe you husband isn't making love to you every day."

"Let's not go there. It's just us." She added with a kiss then slid down to his cock. She admired it. She wanted to please him and to have him inside her again. She started sucking slow and deep. The blood in his rod began to flow and Andrea could feel it grow. Yet she continued. She could see the pleasure on his face. And she enjoyed giving it.

He pulled her on top of him, but Andrea slipped to his side and lifted a leg. "I want you his way." She asked.

He scissored her and both sighed as his hard shaft filled her lovebox again. Now it was slow pumping and kisses. He reached and sucked of a nipple, as he continued to slowly pump his cock inside her. Next a finger found her clit. "Ahh..." She moaned.