All Comments on 'A Tropical Welcum'

by ALEQ

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the story.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaabout 3 years ago

I think the below excerpt is one of the hottest erotica I have ever read!!!!

"Madre di Dios" she said softly as she stood transfixed at the wide-open doorway, watching us. "Holy mother, this is fantastic" she muttered as she maintained eye contact with me. I moved steadily, fluttering and squeezing my strong inner muscles, conscious of my potency. My vigorous cunt hugging his dick, my breasts bobbling, my ass undulating provocations, making him moan and thrash. I looked into his eyes whispering obscenities, moving up and down the cock slowly, sweetly, moving in counterpoint. Luisa was beside herself as she watched voyeuristically, her hand under her dress stroking her cunt feeling her own sensations rising to the boil, her cunt juices dripping onto the carpet. Frantically she stroked her engorged clitoris. I watched her for a while as I rode Ramon in full control my eyes burning into his. Ramon was totally calm...Concentrated, passive, He could go on forever without coming. I fucked him and fucked him we were combatants in a love zone. I felt like a sexual genie unleashed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous