A Troublesome Guest Pt. 03

Story Info
Nate fully takes Nicole committing her body to him.
2.1k words
4.59
32k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid my body on the edge of the bed, his hips still between my thighs. I looked up at him, my back straight and my chest against his waist. The door made a loud thud as it made impact with the frame.

It was dark in my bedroom except for a few beams of light from a street lamp amp coming though my curtain. I could only make out the silhouette of his body hovering above mine. My eyes followed the contour of his jawline, down to the lump in his neck. He swallowed hard and I watched it jump. His arms went down to the edge of my shirt and he began to lift it up my body. He let his fingertips graze my stomach and side as he lifted, then my arms and forearms as it was completely removed from my body. I let my arms fall. Back to my sides feeling my hair brush against the naked skin.

His right hand slipped behind my back, his fingers reaching the clips of my bra.

"You normally wear this when you're getting ready for bed or is it just cause I'm here?" I saw his jawline straighten in the dim light and imagined the tight grin that was probably on his face in that moment.

I opened my mouth to answer. The fingers of his other hand slid up my jaw as his thumb slid down my top to my bottom lip. It lingered there for a moment. "Don't. I already know the answer."

His thumb slid into my mouth catching me off guard. The palm of his hand pressed firmly against my chin and he held my face tightly.

My lips closed around his thumb as my tongue flattened to get his fingerprint. "That's a good girl." he growled.

He released the clasp or my bra and it fell down my arms landing in my lap. I looked down at my chest standing out in front of me then back up at him. He used his free hand to remove his shirt pulling it over his head by the back of his collar. His finger fell out of my mouth. I missed the stimuli and the taste of his skin against my tongue.

When his shirt was completely off I reached my hand out to touch his chest. Starting at his pecks I slid my fingers down the middle. His body was warm and firm. I reached for the belt of his pants. His hand locked around my wrist holding me still. I looked up attempting to meet his gaze. "Not yet."

I couldn't see his eyes but I felt them study me, the entire weight of his gaze on my bare torso. My wrist was still in his grip when he stroked my face with his finger tips. His hand reached out for my face as his other grabbed my waist bringing my lips up to meet his. I closed my eyes letting my body just feel his skin against mine and the flood of energy going into me.

Before my mind could react, he pulled away from me. I felt my body move and once I was able to catch up my ass was against his pelvis and my body was facing the bed. His hand found it's way back to my neck bringing me closer to him. I let myself breath into the feeling, relaxing into his body. My head fell into the crook of his neck.

There was a wet sensation at the corner of my ear. It turned into the feeling of his teeth and tongue grazing the rim of my ear and wrapping around my ear lobe. He trailed kisses down my neck until his mouth found the base. His teeth grazed against the sensitive flesh while his tough followed the line of the sure to be bruise.

The hand that was lingering on my hip went up to massage my free breast. He squeezed holding my nipple in between his middle and index finger. The feeling of his index finger reaching out to twirl around my erect nipple sent electricity through my body and I felt more blood rush to my clit. Every brush of it increased the desperate feeling in my body for more.

After a few moments of this torture I felt his hand slid down my torso giving my nipples a break. I release a sigh only to lurch back when his hand slipped into my pants, under my panties and to my now extremely sensitive clit. He brushed past the button, dipping into the fluid he solely created. I knew my panties were soaked at this pointed and was momentarily thankful he didn't even bother with them at this point. His index and middle finger worked their way into me cruelly slow. One pump. Two pumps. Three pumps. He dragged his fingers out of me slowly. The slid the now damp digits up my slit to make contact with my clit.

I couldn't hold back the groan as he played with my clit gentle yet with definite purpose. It was short lived though as he removed his hand from my clothing, simultaneously yanking the material down my legs. I felt the material gather at my ankles.

"Step out of them." he commanded in my ear. I obliged, my body having no will power to deny his request of me.

Freeing myself from the material, I felt his hand against the back of my neck again as I felt him thrust me towards the bed. My chest fell against my comforter, my head laying to the side. I breathed out with shock. His hand went under my torso pulling m up to my knees, my hands flying under myself to keep balanced.

I heard his body adjust, his hands reaching for my thighs. I was pulled closer toward the end of the bed and then I felt his tongue against my slit. It slipped into the opening, parting my lips, then snaking forward towards my clit. His tongue went back and forth following the path driving me crazy. His fingers dug into my skin pulling me directly against his face and his tongue finally flattened against my button. It twirled against the sensitive bud. He gently flicked his tongue back and forth over it. I felt his tongue reach completely out of his mouth stroking back down the complete length of my slit.

My knees lost contact with the bed as he lifted my lower half up, still lapping up the pool of fluids. My hands collapsed under me and my head pressed into the bed. He moaned into my pussy as I moaned into my blankets. He plunged his tongue into my sex, curling into me, then letting it venture back out to my clit and back.

"Aaagh," my fingers dug into my bed. I couldn't take it. I needed him to fill me. I needed him inside of me. "Fuck me Nate, " I moaned out.

He pulled his face away from my sex. "Louder," he went back to licking between my lips.

"Fuck," I screamed out, the speed and intensity increasing. "Fuck me Nate!"

His arm wrapped around my hips and his fingers digging into my ass as keeping me in place. His other hand I could hear on his buckle, then to his zipper. The anticipation and his play on my body had my pussy throbbing. His jeans fell to the ground, the sound of his belt clank against itself deafening me.

He lowered my knees back to the bed. I felt the tip of his cock against my entrance becoming slippery. He placed his now free hand on the nape of my back arching me and pushing my chest down.

His dick slid between my lips, rubbing up to my clit. Back and forth, he rubbed my own wetness through me. My pulse was raising and I could feel my heartbeat in my core.

He lined his tip at my entrance leaving it there for an excruciating moment. Both hands went to grab my ass and he thrusted into me, hard.

"Holy shit!" I screamed out. He retracted from me only the tip left in.

"Get ready, that's not even all of it." I tried to recover my breath not sure if I could take more but bracing myself against the bed.

His fingers dug into my flesh as he pushed more of his thickness into me. I breathed hard into the bed as he slid out of me once again. His hands reposition on the sides of my hips pulling me back onto his dick.

I screamed out as every inch of him burrowed into me hitting my back wall.

My breathing was ragged. "Oh God," I screamed. He began to piston his dick in and out of me. He groaned loudly as his dick slipped in and out of my pussy.

When he was in all the way to the hilt, he reached forward grabbing my neck and lifting my torso from the bed. His hand held me up while the other went to my nun as he continued plunging into me. He kissed along my shoulder and the nape of my neck while twirling his fingers over my button. His dick continued impaling me his pace quickening.

He growled into my flesh somehow pushing more and more into me. His hand went up to my chin pulling my face towards him. He kissed me deeply, throwing ever sense I had into overdrive. Every feeling flooded through my body exponentially. The taste of him, the feeling of him inside of me and hands on my clit. I let myself fall deeper into him until all I was was his every touch.

His mouth returned to my ear. "I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it," he whispered into my ear. His heat was all over my body. 'Inside me.'

"Inside me." I wanted everything he had to give and nothing less. My orgasm was building feeling like it was going to boil over me at any moment.

"That's what I like to hear." He slipped his fingers into my mouth muffling my moans. His hands roamed over my flesh. Stroking up my fingertips, my arms down my collar bone to my breast. His fingers played around my nipples already erect.

He let just the roundest part of his nails pull down my torso stopping short of my belly button. His fingertips flattened and slid into the hair above my pussy lips. His middle finger alone slid out into my folds finding my clit once again.

"I want you to cum on my dick." He pulled my earlobe into his mouth and let his tongue stroke around it. His middle finger dipped into me, coated itself in my wetness and returned to my clit. He dragged his finger over the underside dragging his finger up and over it. I felt high with ever motion. I pushed into his hand while pushing more into his dick. 'More,' I thought 'just a bit more.'

He moaned loud. It echoed into the air. He was close too.

"I'm going to cum," I breathed muffled still by his fingers.. His pace sped up on my clit and his pistoning going as far as he could make it. He grunted with every thrust into me and I could hear the wetness against his dick. I moaned and cursed slightly inaudibly.

"Cum for me." He returned his mouth to my neck and ground into me. That was it. I couldn't wait any longer and came, his dick taking up every inch of my hole. The waves of the orgasm washed over and over me. I screamed out.

I felt his cock clenching inside of me and began to feel a rush of warmth inside of me. He bit into my skin creating more and more waves as my entrance clung to his dick, milking ever bit of cum out of him and into me.

He moaned loudly slowly pulling his dick out of me. I gasped at the partial emptiness I felt without him inside of me. He removed my fingers from his mouth and his fingers on his clip and my body collapsed on the bed. I felt his body lay down beside me and his fingers intertwine in my hair. He massaged my scalp breathing heavy.

"There's so many things I'm gonna do to you," he breathed, "keep this up."

I let my body sink into the bed and into his grasp and fell asleep.