A Trucker Hooks-Up with a Co-Ed

Story Info
An unforgettable, unexpected, hot hook-up.
3.1k words
4.48
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is a stand alone excerpt from a sci-fi novel I am working on. Though the scene is set in the near future, it helps provide background into a main characters formative young adult years. Please rate it to let me know if you like it. That will help me to continue the story. Thanks to editor IJSO904 for their editorial inspirations and expertise. © 2023.

~~

No one who knew Tracy in college would have considered her an academic, even though that was a big part of who she was. She was naturally a critical thinker and didn't necessarily take what she was told at face value. What really stood out about Tracy was her personality. She could always be found by her big laugh. Her twinkling blue eyes, her auburn curls, and engaging conversation drew people in. Everyone naturally wanted to spend time with her.

Once she became a University of Idaho co-ed, her sexuality really blossomed. Her breasts filled out to a perfectly rounded C-cup that were spaced closely together and topped with large responsive dark nipples. When she wore a push-up bra her cleavage was unmissable. She also learned easily that what was between her legs made just about any guy she desired attainable. Tracy had been blessed with a strong, beautiful, sexually charged body and a personality to match.

Once Tracy turned 21, she discovered the appeal of going to hook-up bars. These provided her with a never-ending smorgasbord of men. She thoroughly enjoyed the entertaining banter and attention they provided. It was always exciting. There was risk, however. A few bad experiences had luckily turned out to only be educational and not worse. Those taught her to become very choosey. Any type of abuse was no fun.

Additionally, the few steady commitments she had tried rapidly turned into restrictive traps. Tracy had also seen relatives and friends choose long-term monogamous relationships and marriages. Then she had witnessed the disaster of emotional abuse and legal expenses that resulted when the marriages went to shit. Her dad was right when he told her she had to be smart and take care of herself. She knew someday she might like a long-term loving relationship. But for now, it was so much fun to explore the infinite variety of tastes at the sexy buffet. Why risk a personal disaster when she could explore an ever-widening range of interests and some very memorable sexual encounters.

The newest dating app turned out to be quite addictive. DSTD, a.k.a. Double Swipe To Date; it even sounded dangerous. The app utilized the user's eye motions while they viewed pictures and key word frequency ratings in its match-up AI powered algos. The developers claimed the users would have more satisfying encounters. The app tempted women with Love and meaningful relationships. It tempted men with shots of gorgeous babes and casual sex. Tracy was smart enough to know those marketing ploys, so she used the app to her full advantage. She had a couple of different profiles depending on her mood. She had some great glamor shots and a one profile with photos that revealed a lot of skin. She knew exactly how to market herself. Once contact was made though, she would insist on further screening her prospective dates. Sometimes she would even coerce them to post seductive and tantalizing key words about her before she would meet them in person. If they wouldn't play along, there were plenty of other tempting men in the wings.

Tracy had a neighbor that turned into a great friend. Robin had a gregarious smile, generous breasts, and a great figure. Her eyes sparkled when she laughed. Both of them had so much fun going out together that it became a regular thing. They both watched each other's backs at the bars and clubs which they frequented at least weekly. They were able to trade party dresses even though some of the pencil skirts were insanely short on Robin with her long legs and high waistline. Together Robin and Tracy were unmissable. They could get all their drinks for free, but usually bought their own to convey the implied message that they were in control. They knew just how to cover for each other if an escape was needed or to help set the hook for some guy that might not be sure of his next move. They communicated nonverbally as needed in the noisy clubs to control any date vetting situation where maybe DSTD did not reveal the entire truth. The duo of Tracy and Robin enjoyed the banter and posturing as guys tried to convince one or both of them to go somewhere for a fun romp.

One Friday night at a local western bar Tracy's app notified her that one of her interests was within a mile. A moment later there was a message to ask if he could buy her a drink. That app was sometimes too efficient. Tracy had dressed simply and conservative it tight western cut jeans and a red and white checkered western button-up blouse. She had been drinking mostly soda with lime because that night she was playing wing gal for Robin. But it was clear that Robin was definitely hooking up, so Tracy was again carefree. "Why not?" she replied. Not ten minutes later a ruggedly handsome cowboy type walked in the door and immediately locked eyes on Tracy. "Oh God," she thought. "He is even better looking than his pics. That doesn't happen too often." As her eyes worked their way down, she saw a generous bulge in some very nice fitting jeans. "Wait, what the fuck, is that a rodeo buckle?" Despite being in a western bar Tracy was not a big fan of cowboy types. They had too much ego and always wanted to help out their 'little lady'. Still, the rest of him was impeccably dressed. He was trying to make an impression and it was working.

Brett introduced himself immediately and casually reached out his hand saying, "Wow, it is so good to see you in person Tracy. May I refresh your drink?"

Tracy uncharacteristically felt herself blush a bit as their eyes met. "They have really good margaritas here."

Brett ordered two drinks and they fell into easy conversation as he pulled up a barstool to join her at the bistro table. He sat close to her side so they could hear each other over the music. Tracy hoped he could also notice her delicate perfume. She learned he was a farmer with a large acreage growing mostly wheat about 30 miles south of town. He was surprised to learn that a co-ed would know so much about food production. Tracy probed more to learn that he also owned an 18-wheeler that was parked outside. "Really?" she asked with wide eyes, "I thought most all trucking is done with self-driving rigs nowadays."

"Yes really." Brett answered, "And yes, most rigs are self-driving, but a driver is needed on some roads, like the Lewiston grade where I just came up. I hauled some of my grain to the terminal at Clarkston and had the opportunity to return with a load of plywood that is going to Spokane. I said yes because the money is great for an easy haul. My rig is state of the art and very comfortable. You should come check it out."

Before Tracy could answer, Robin came back over with her date for the night. More margaritas disappeared as everyone visited. Robin protectively grilled Brett to vet him for Tracy. After a time, Robin also noticed her date getting restless, so the ladies made an opportunity to visit the bathroom and move the night along. Robin admitted, "Brett is really hot." then jumped straight to the question at hand. Are you going with him tonight? We don't know anything about him, really."

Tracy swooned, then took a deep breath, realizing she had been drinking more than she intended. "Rob, did you see his eyes? He is so ruggedly handsome. I just want to get laid sooooo bad."

As they washed their hands Robin agreed, "I'll take a picture of his license and his truck. My guy can follow me so I can take your car back to our place. And you have to text me in the morning or I'm calling the cops."

Back at the table, the ladies questioned the guys, "Ready to go?" Both guys immediately got up and held out their hands with happy smiles.

As the group left the bar, Brett's imposing Freightliner Cascadia AI TM was hard to miss parked along the road with its custom paint, chrome wheels and sleek lines. It had a custom double long, raised roof sleeper cab. The inside was stuffed with a comfy bed, onboard WC, and electronic comforts. Brett led Tracy as Robin interjected, "Let me get a picture of you two." Tracy hugged Brett close and gave a happy smile.

Robin and her date waved bye as they went back across the road to the main parking lot. Brett opened the passenger door and said, "Hop on up and take a look around." The interior lights came up to a warm glow. As Tracy climbed the steps, he gave her butt a pat adding, "Go clear on through to your left." Brett followed her on in. The door closed and he told her proudly, "You can be very comfortable traveling here. The windows automatically darken one way for privacy. The back wall is also a flex-film, Ident-view screen." Brett issued the command, "Cadia, show me a country evening." The back wall lit to show an image of French doors looking over a grassy horse meadow at late sunset.

Brett put his arm around Tracy and pulled her beside him on the comfortable bed. With his other hand behind her neck, he pulled her to a tender but insistent kiss. Tracy's attention refocused on Brett as she felt her passion surge. She rolled on top of Brett and came to her knees over him so she could seductively unbutton her shirt. Not stopping there, she undid the front clasp of her bra. She shimmied her shoulders for Brett's enjoyment, shaking her bra and shirt to the floor. Her eyes were glued to Brett's. His eyes were glued to her gorgeous breasts with slightly swollen dark pink nipples. He simply said, "Amazing." His eyes returned to meet hers as the pressure built in his jeans.

Tracy reached to unbutton his shirt, but he took control and rolled Tracy to her back so he could repeat the show for her benefit. She squealed with a delighted laugh. Brett backed up and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a sculpted chest, lightly covered in curly hair, that formed a happy trail over six pack abs, disappearing into his low-cut jeans. Tracy sat up, tits out, with her hands behind her on the bed. Before he could reach for her, she held up a finger, "Not yet, keep going, and indicated that he should strip completely. She giggled because there was no easy way to remove cowboy boots. That gave her more time to check out her man. Once the jeans and boxer briefs came down it was her turn to say, "Mmm, amazing." as his fully erect cock sprung free. Now Brett sprang into action. He playfully grabbed her ankles and removed her youthful white sneakers. Tracy giggled and her eyes sparkled with anticipation. She helped by unfastening her form fitting jeans and lifting her hips. Brett was only too eager to pull her pants free and he made sure to get her skimpy panties with them.

Once they were both naked, Brett crawled over Tracy again for a passionate kiss. Tracy arched her perky breasts into his chest. Her nipples zinged a thrilling sensation into her body as they brushed lightly against Brett's bare chest. Tracy urgently wrapped her arms around Brett's shoulders to pull him close. She spread her thighs and wrapped her ankles around Brett's legs. His cock settled between her pussy lips finding slick heat. Tracy was well versed in knowing what she wanted, what her body was craving. She had envisioned this sweet moment since she had first seen Brett walk through the door of the bar. She impatiently moved her hands to his butt and pulled him into her. She shuddered as his hardness filled her completely. Brett's cock throbbed savoring her hot tight college girl pussy. He started long slow strokes. Each one slid his swollen purple head over Tracy's g-spot. He pushed deeper until his pubic bone pressed firmly into Tracy's rapidly swelling labia and clit. That was all she needed to start cumming. Tracy moaned in Brett's ear and cooed "More, I need more." Brett was unable to keep the slow pace and he started pumping faster. Tracy rolled to another orgasm as her pussy was pleasured by Brett's hard needy cock. Tracy never really came down, but instead continued into a series of multiple orgasms. This was exactly what her body needed, a big hard cock and a stud that knew how to pleasure her with it. Tracy gripped Brett's ass with fingernails embedded as she urged him to pump her faster. Soon both of them were sweating. The sloshing and slapping noises filled the space around them. As Tracy shook with yet another orgasmic peak Brett was overcome by her sexiness. He let out a moan of his own through ragged breaths. His cum burst forth as spurting spasms of ecstasy deep into Tracy's pussy. Then they both stilled but for a few remaining spasms of pleasure each shared as they caught their breath.

Brett rolled off of Tracy to his back, lying beside her. Tracy rolled to her knees and helped herself to a drink from a water bottle near the side of the bed. She smiled a big "Thanks!" as she offered Brett a drink. He gladly drank deeply. Tracy reached over and grasped Brett's cock. Still smiling, she licked her lips and started slowly stroking it with the slickness of their sex juice. It was still pretty hard, so she straddled him. With one hand on his chest and the other on his cock, she pushed the head inside her and sat down. "You don't think you are done, yet do you?" She started slowly rocking forward and back, cupping her own breasts.

Brett was still catching his breath. Astounded by her sexuality he replied, "You are so fucking sexy. Ride cowgirl ride." Tracy did just that. She moved one hand to her clit and supported herself with the other on his chest. Brett helped Tracy out by lifting his hips to bury his cock deeply whenever Tracy forcefully sat back down, onto him. Brett was enthralled and gently grasped her slender waist with his big, calloused hands. She looked lasciviously at Brett, and she soon selfishly pleasured herself to another gasping orgasm. A flood of their combined cum flooded from her spasming pussy over Brett's balls. With that, Brett's cock pulsed with hardness again. His swollen cock head pushed against Tracy's cervix as she resumed slowly rocking back and gliding forward again and again. She controlled the pace. She controlled the motion. Brett just held his hips up to be fully available to her slick pussy. Brett couldn't resist the erotic vision above him. He couldn't resist reaching up to grope Tracy's youthful breasts. She squealed to another orgasm as he gently pulled and rolled her nipples. It seemed to Brett that everything he did to this amazing woman turned her on more. Tracy then held herself up a bit and yelled a command for him to fuck her fast with that hard cock. Brett gripped her hips and thrust as deep and hard as he could into Tracy's spasming pussy. Tracy fell forward onto both hands. Her fingernails bit into Brett's pecs in an expression of her hedonistic obsession. Tracy held a huge breath, unable to exhale as an explosive full body orgasm spread through her core. She collapsed onto Brett's chest, still shaking some, and gasping as the intense pleasure passed.

Brett held her in his arms, his cock still deeply impaled into Tracy's pussy until she caught her breath and sat up again. Brett pushed up on his elbows realizing he had never met a woman like this before. He offered her the water bottle again asking, "Would you go to Spokane with me? Our bed has a big wet spot. I know a nice place to get us a room that is close to Spokane and about an hour and a half from here."

Tracy took a deep breath and asked, "How do I know you won't just take advantage of me?" then she grinned, "Sounds fun, OK."

Brett answered, "Oh I will, you're not done yet." Then he gave his truck the command, "Cadia, book me a deluxe room for two at the Coeur d'Alene Resort. Verify late check in."

Cadia replied, "Request submitted." Then a few moments later, "Done."

Brett continued, "Drive us up there, drop us off, then find a place to park until mid-morning."

Tracy asked, "OK, next I need the toilet. You have really pummeled my bladder with that cock of yours."

Brett smiled and lowered his eyes humbly. "Thanks for the compliment, but you pummeled yourself quite a bit too." Then he indicated the door to the WC at the corner of the sleeper. When Brett returned from his turn at the toilet, the truck was on the highway, in full comfort mode, in route to their shower and bed. His eyes locked on Tracy's ass. She stood looking over her shoulder with her feet apart on the floor and her ass pushed out in his direction.

They were far from finished for the night. Somewhere along the line, Brett mastered the fine balance between being an alpha male and empowering this woman to fully pursue her desires. In turn, Tracy was determined to take full advantage of this highly atypical encounter. They greedily tried various positions until Cadia the truck informed them their destination had an ETA of five minutes. Tracy had cum more times than Brett could even imagine. She was by far the most sexual woman he had ever encountered. Tracy found Brett to be the epitome of a hunky man, a huge turn on.

Tracy often held back on dates because most men could not handle it when she fully let go. Their frail egos would call her a slut or a nympho, like those were bad words. And those were some of the kinder names. But Brett had encouraged and accepted her sexual desires. He had thoroughly fucked her, to fulfill her hedonistic needs, as well as his desire for a 'best ever' sexual encounter.

At the hotel, a shower was badly needed to wash away the remains of their passion. They collapsed together naked in bed. Exhausted from their extended workout, they slept soundly until mid-morning.