A True Alpha

Story Info
Kitten is an omega who has never been truly claimed...
1.9k words
3.81
14.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heat was always a time of the month to fear for an omega. Kitten had only had two but that was enough to make him hate the burning, itching sensation that came with the empty feeling until all his mind could think about was getting filled and bred. The omegas in the facility were grouped together and because they spent so much time together, their heats usually happened at once.

It began with the slick and scent. One omega would whimper in their sleep and a few would wake up, sniffing the air. The first to be hit would start humping anything they could get their paws on, often another omega, which led to hissing and claws being drawn as omegas could only be mounted by an alpha.

Kitten had found that humping legs was approved by the group, and though none of them would consider fucking each other they did make an exception for soft licks and kisses to be administered to each other's aching wet holes. Once the keepers got wind of the moaning 69-ing orgies, the omegas would finally be herded out, hissing and spitting, into the breeding pen. Again, another feared area. Some of the omegas whispered at night of the year one omega had been torn to shreds by two battling alphas. After that they let each alpha in separately and waited until they had chosen before releasing another. Alphas could only be controlled by the buzzing prods the keepers kept close at hand when breeding time came around and Kitten was nervous when he was forced into the open pen.

He was not prepared for the forceful neglect that he felt, how quickly his first alpha had mated with him, filled him, and then dumped his used body to docilely meander back towards the alpha pen. Kitten had fought harder the next year, hoping for a vicious breeding, but the alpha was much stronger than him and had simply held him down while filling his womb. This year Kitten entered the pen already disappointed, hoping to be filled quickly and end his heat so he could get back to grooming his fellow omegas and napping in their large piles of warmth. As the omegas were herded into the pen, panting and some humping the air as they walked forward, the keepers seemed more on edge than normal.

Kitten heard the metal door to the alpha pen screech as it opened and prepared himself to accept whatever knot came through that door. The scent hit him before he even saw the alpha, crisp and sharp, something he hadn't smelled since he was a pup. Forest. His eyes narrowed and he could feel the other omegas attention focus on the door. A growl. The largest wolf he had ever seen poked its head out the opening and sniffed, creeping forward until it was lit by the fluorescents that highlighted the breeding area. The wolf's eyes dilated as it scented the omegas who were all now positioning themselves to be filled, wet cunts in the air and necks bared. Kitten refused to bend over, the shock of smelling where he came from slowing his other senses. The alpha ran her eyes over all the stock and stopped on him, an omega daring to challenge her authority. She growled and lowered her body, beginning to stalk him through the pit. Kitten felt his stomach lurch as his cunt flowed freely, coating his legs and the dirt with his slick. This was an alpha, he knew he would be bred properly by her and he had to keep her interested. Sure enough, her nose drew closer to another omega and her eyes drifted from him slightly. Kitten mrawed so loudly the other omegas lifted their heads and gasped.

The alpha quickly turned back to him and he wiggled his butt, wafting his scent towards her before turning his back and walking over to the wall. He watched her carefully, as diligently as she watched him, as he pressed his dripping hole against the cool concrete and rubbed his slick all over it. "This doesn't belong to you, it's mine to do with as I please..." he teased, while his scent pleaded "Breed me, make me yours, rape your pups into me, use me, take me..."

The alpha's eyes narrow and she let out the most guttural growl he had ever heard. It made his folds twitch in anticipation. He shuddered as she began walking towards him, then trotting, and finally she broke out into a run. Kitten hissed, instinct kicking in, and bolted when she got close enough, exploded sideways into a sprint. The wolf was quick enough to turn before she hit the wall and she pelted after him, his delicious scent coating the inside of her nostrils and making her eyes burn red with lust. He wove between the dumbstruck omegas, using his quick reflexes to evade capture, and she leapt over the dumb beasts, gaining on him with every step.

He felt her paw come down on his back and he stumbled, rolling and tucking his head in so he wouldn't hurt himself. Her paws were on him as soon as he stopped. His claws were unsheathed and tore as her fur but she was too strong. She gripped his neck and tried to get a handle on his writhing body. He fought her as he had never fought before, the sharp resurgence of freedom taking over and his ferocious bites and scratches painting her red. He hissed, she growled and finally sunk her teeth into his shoulder.

He howled. He could smell the other omegas, some cumming at the sight of his rough claiming which spurred his heat into overdrive. He wanted to slash her to ribbons and bear her pups over and over and over again, be filled by her and only her. His eyes drifted down and saw her cock, thick and red, dripping with cum and her knot swollen at its base. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and for a fraction of a second he released the tension flooding his body, a subtle sign of submission. The alpha drew her teeth from his flesh and licked over the wound, blood trickling down her jaw. He whimpered and she growled, leaning over him and stroking her cock a few times before sliding it in between his slick folds. The feeling of aching emptiness left him immediately and he yowled as her cock slid all the way to his cervix, her knot slipping into him and filling him up completely. The alpha hadn't even turned him over into the traditional breeding position, but the red in her eyes suggested she couldn't wait to fuck her seed into him.

Their mating was harsh, rough, loud. He yelped and screamed as she growled and barked. Twice more she marked him with a mating bite, once on his other shoulder, and again after she had cum once inside of him and decided to turn him over and fuck him from behind. He could feel her teeth on the back of his neck and he groaned as her cock filled him again, cum gushing out of his swollen cunt and splashing on the floor. After her knot grew too big to pull out of him and her cock was pumping him full of her seed, he could breathe again. His body went limp, the energy flowing out of him all at once, and he could feel cold wetness on his back. His head turned to see her scooping up their combined slick off the floor and rubbing it into his skin.

Kitten moaned halfheartedly as he let her work it into him, marking him with fluid and scent and physical wounds as hers. A few more times she attempted to fuck back into him, but he hissed, sore after the rough taking, and she licked his neck and face in apology. Finally her knot loosened and his cunt let her cock go. SHe moved off of him and placed her tongue to his folds, licking up the trickle of cum and slick that was left behind in the wake of their breeding. Kitten moaned softly, never having felt this good. The omegas tongues weren't as rough as hers and didn't feel as forceful, as claiming. Her tongue spoke to him of comfort and care and pleasure and he felt his breathing speed up as his cunt spasmed and another orgasm washed through his tired body. She continued licking until he whimpered and moved away from her tongue, at which she simply curled up at his back and placed her head on his stomach, nuzzling his skin.

Kitten fell asleep to the lull of her soft breathing.

*************

His next heat Kitten could hardly wait to enter the area. He felt himself get wet at the sounds the other omegas would make in the dark of the night, but for some reason he didn't feel that aching sensation to be filled. He grew annoyed, frustrated with the other omegas. If he didn't go into heat, his alpha couldn't breed him!

The day before the breeding was to take place some of the keepers took him to another part of the barn. They poked him and prodded him, stuck him with small tubes and placed wires on his skin, like during his yearly exam. He didn't know what it all meant but heard the words "pregnant" and "pups" and began to wiggle in the chair. Did the breeding take? Was he filled with the alphas pups? Kitten was so excited he could hardly sit still for the rest of the exam, even when the smiling lady nurse petted his head and told him he was a good boy for taking such healthy sperm and turning it into pups. Kitten barely knew what she meant but when they placed him in a separate room and gave him different tasting food and water he mewled until someone came into his room.

"He seems anxious, you don't think he misses her?"

"Omegas carry litters without their alphas in the wild, he'll be fine."

************

"He's not eating, I'm getting worried about the pups."

"Maybe we should let her in to see him, you know she didn't take any omegas this cycle."

***********

Kitten lifted his head wearily as the door opened. his bed was soft but he wished it was her fur. His mind drifted with visions of her beautiful red eyes and he rubbed his swollen belly every night, dreaming of her claim on him. His eyes widened as he saw his alpha snarl at someone beyond the door. He mewed softly, weak from hunger, and her eyes rested on him. Her tail wagged as she crossed the room, sniffing him all over with joy and licking his face. He giggled and mewed, licking her nose and face. Her happy barks turned into angry growls as she scented his weakness. He whimpered and tried to back into the soft bed, but she nipped at his back paws and he stumbled out, wincing at the hard concrete under his paws. He turned, wanting to go back to bed, but she placed herself in front of it and growled. His tail tucked between his legs he backed up as she advanced until he felt his butt hit the food and water dishes. At this, her growling stopped and she cocked her head. She reached forward and nudged him around until he was ass up in an imitation of a breeding stance. He yelped and tried to get back up but she nudged his hips down again until his face hit his food dish.

Reluctantly he began to eat, and as his hunger came back to him he devoured his bowl.