All Comments on 'A True Champion'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
brian358brian358over 18 years ago
Magnificent!

I hope we get to see how Sarah fares in the following round...

Great story!

nightwyngnightwyngover 18 years ago
DAMNED! Someone Help Me!

This was fucking hot! I think it caused some brain damage here!

Keep at it babe!

:)

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
Nasty . . .

. . . almost to the point of perversion. But so hot! It made me totally stop thinking and let my needs and feelings take over. Another winner for Jackiegirl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actually This Story Sucks Sickly Non-Reality

Well writer - in this one you fell off the Queens Chair by depicting a man who encouraged then watched his wifey poo suck off 10 big cocks with the semi finals and nationals yet to cum.

So another 20 to 50 more beeg cocks for him to watch his whore wifey poo suck and swallow. Not erotic or sensual for 99% of readers - just the sicko's who feel the husbands humiliation or the women who wants to abandon any marital commitment and throw it / rub it in a males face.

I thought you would be smarter than this loser tail - there is sickly disrespect for every person associated with it as intended by you - puzzling in view of your other stories which were great.

Consider writing for the semi-normal people. As you can see the jaded freakie sicko's have many writer and suck/fuck stories here to get it up and off with.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Your writing is superb but Loving Wives?

I personally don’t see anything romantic or loving married couples as in Loving Wives for this story. I find this is just an erotic Group Sex as with Swingers, with no commitment involved and more like Exhibitioners. Just my preference showing through.

You are a wonderful writer and this being in Loving Wives I read it and it is just not my cup of tea. I know that’s why I feel bad about my lover score.

I also loved the start of your other new story “Jackies New Job” but don’t see the nonconsent category in this story.

I’m just more of a romantic when it comes to married people who must face growing in their marriage and being faithful with all the ups and downs and different out comes that occur like; romance, lust, fantasies, renewal, cheating, deceit, reconciliation, divorce etc. I do also love other categories.

You are a great writer so please keep writing and when it’s not my type of story I just won’t vote or comment.

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Great Story

I love stories where some sort of competition or bet is involved. I hope your girl does well in the upcoming contests.

As for the previous contests I disagree somewhat with Peggy Twitty. She seems to say that Loving Wives is just for romantic stories. I think that the Romance category would be better for that. I do see the mix up though. I wish Literotica would change the categories around a bit. This way the anonymous meathead with the comment before Peggy's wouldn't even read the story. He writes his comment as if he is expecting a story by Hemingway with no sex in it. I wish he would read the title to this website before entering. Many of these stories will be sexually graphic

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
A surprising balance

This was an excellent story...

Which surprised me.

Having read one other by Jackiegirl, I knew her writing was competent – but stories with swingers in situations where they *know what is about to happen* – usually don't come off this well. It's usually a bit contrived. THIS story, however, kept tension and somehow even sexiness.

Well done.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Jackiegirl hits another homer

I certainly enjoyed this tale, once I accepted the premmis of the author. This was funny in its unbielveablity. Wonder if you are going to write about a pussy eating contest? As I am not a 'swinger' I appreciate your look into the lives of swingers. It's too bad, I may read erotic stuff, but am still basically monagamous. Please keep writing love your stuff

UnpluggedUnpluggedabout 18 years ago
Do you need a coach?

The compitition angle is interesting enough, but it was the Bukkake aspect of it that did it for me. The idea of multiple guys cumming over you, bathing you with cum is the thing that made me dazed and confused momentarily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Miss Slut

How the heck do you come up with this stuff? Must be a lot of pent of sexual frustration. Man, what sluttiness!!! How much of a dirty girl is the author?

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 12 years ago
Your image is burned in my mind forever...

Sarah may be the cocksucking Champion of Houston but Jackie is the story telling champion of whereever she is. Great job-are you purring yet?

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Magnificent!

Would love to know how it goes in Dallas. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old story

Group sex, their is no wife here, loving or otherwise, just a slut with no class, no morals, no life, outside of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love your stories.

Please keep up the championship and share more.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

I love how this author writes

All the phones we were virgins bs is gone thank god. Just good wholesome adult fun. Three cheers.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

How is it sexually satisfying for a woman to suck a guy off? Can we please preserve some tenuous hold on reality?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous