A True Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan looks into her blue eyes and can feel his cock pulsate with the beat of his heart. He can't get over how perfect this woman is, and the fact she wants him is unbelievable. Ryan runs his hand up and down Rose's back, but he's in no rush. Rose eagerly allows Ryan's tongue to enter her mouth, letting out a gasp as his strong tongue dances with hers in a way that seems like they've done this before. There was something special about the way that they kiss. Something new and exciting, or maybe it is because it is going to be just for one night. Something so unfamiliar but exciting to both of them. Either way, they let themselves get lost in the way their hands roam and the feeling of their growing need for more.

Ryan's attention gets taken by the zip that is taunting him to slide it down. His finger grasps the pull tab and slides it down a little to gauge the response. Rose doesn't make any objection, so he slides it down in one slow, smooth move. Rose moves her body away without their lips parting. Moving the dress from her shoulder, she pushes down over her hips, and lets it fall to the floor.

Ryan is desperate to step back and look, but he doesn't want to break the moment. His fingers trace over the newly uncovered skin causing goosebumps. He can't wait any longer and pulls out of the kiss. Looking at her face, then his eyes glance down for a second to her bra-covered breasts, watching her perfect flesh rise and fall as she struggles to catch her breath is mesmerising.

"I've dreamed of meeting someone like you," she whispers. "I thought all the feelings people describe in books were made up."

"And you, Rose, but I'd never imagined...You are so perfect. His fingers glided over her shoulders sweeping across the lace clad globs, causing her nipples to stand on end. Ryan is mesmerised by the beauty before him. He could quite happily just look and touch. His eyes follow his touch as his fingertips brush over the top of her flawless skin, causing goosebumps and small muscle spasms.

Rose steps back and takes his hand. "Come, we will be more comfortable over here," she whispers. Rose guides Ryan toward the bed and sits down in front of him. She guides him to where she wants him and loosens his belt. As his trousers stop at his knees, Rose whispers as she runs her fingers along his erect cock. "I want you in my mouth, I want to taste you, I want you to cum so our first time lasts longer." Rose is going with what feels good. She's only ever given head a couple of times to a boyfriend that bribed her to do it, but she never let him cum in her mouth. Hell. she's never let anyone cum inside her pussy, but this feels so right, she wants to give herself completely for their first time.

Rose hooks her fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs. They're quite tight and holding him in place, not giving many of his secrets away. As his cock springs free, Rose gasps; it's perfect for her. It's not massive, maybe six and a half to seven inches, but it has a good girth. He's not shaved but has trimmed himself to be neat and tidy. 'This one will fill my tight pussy.' Rose thinks.

"Perfect," she says under her breath and then looks up at Ryan to show her appreciation.

Not wasting any more time, Rose kisses the end and smells him for the first time. For her, in the past, she couldn't stand the smell of a man. His natural musk is a turn off, especially around the nether regions. With Ryan, his natural musk makes her pussy tingle, makes her heart beat faster; Rose can't explain it. She's doing everything on instinct and wants to experience everything that Ryan has to give. She's never taken much interest in any man's dick because of this, but she groans inwardly as her lips part, and Rose's tongue laps around the head as she lets him enter.

Ryan is in heaven as the warmth of Rose's mouth envelopes him. He groans as she purses her lips together and forces his foreskin back. Her tongue is eager to taste every part of him as it laps around the newly exposed head.

Rose never thought any man could taste so good as she allows him to sink deeper into her mouth. Now she's trusting him not to force take over as she has a sensitive gag reflex, but Ryan lets her do it her way. His only thought is to not cum too quickly. He wants to savour the feeling, but it's hard when the woman is giving him so many different sensations all at once. He's had a number of blow jobs, but nothing like this.

"Rose, I'm about to cum," Ryan says, but Rose just seems to speed up, and he has no control as he erupts inside her mouth.

Rose is surprised by the size of the first blast but recovers and lets Ryan fill her mouth before she swallows him down. "Christ, he even tastes good. I could get used to that," Rose thinks to herself.

She looks up and smiles and gets a kiss for her trouble. Ryan kicks his shoes off and clumsily gets his trousers and boxer briefs off. Rose scoots up her bed and watches his now naked body struggle with his clothes before he crawls up next to her. She takes the opportunity to unhook her bra and lets it partially fall, revealing the top of her areola.

Ryan sees this and pauses to admire the view before continuing up to continue their kissing. Rose loves the way he looks at her. He bends towards her, and their mouths touch. Rose feels his tongue trace its way along my lips. She opens to let their tongues dance and explore deeper.

She shivers under his touch as his fingers tenderly trace the line of her jaw and down her neck. Rose waits with anticipation as his fingers reach the rise of her breast. Ryan traces down the outside curve, pushing her bra further down. His palm brushes over her nipple, causing her breath to catch.

Finally, Ryan cups her breast that overflows his hand. The feeling of the soft skin makes his now flaccid cock twitch and start coming back to life as he gently squeezes. Rose's experience in the past has had her previous lovers using them as fun bags and not being so gentle. The sparks fly all over her body as Ryan's ministrations sets every nerve ending off, all directed towards her pussy. She has never felt so sensitive, or so wet.

Ryan moves his lips to Rose's cheeks and then follows the same path his fingers had travelled. As Ryan reaches her neck, Rose's head falls back against the padded headboard, exposing more for him to explore. Every place he delicately plants his lips seems to be an erogenous zone, and he gets a moan or whimper in response. Rose is in heaven and never wants him to stop.

Ryan has to calm himself. He doesn't care about sleep; he wants to give this goddess something she will remember for the rest of her life. Hell, he's going to never forget this moment. He slows his passage south and tries to calm his need to explore those breasts. His hands have removed the bra completely, and he is now holding one in each hand, slowly squeezing and stimulating the areola and nipples.

Rose can feel every touch or stroke, and when Ryan's lips hit her neck, she loses all sense of where she is. Her total focus is on his lips and now the two hands holding those very sensitive breasts. She's never felt so overwhelmed and is usually the one in control. She is the one instructing, trying to get off, but this man that she's only just met is doing everything right. He seems to know where every button is and the whole of her aches for more.

Ryan is just listening to every sound she's making, and as he explores her body, his cock is recovering and almost ready for action. At last, he reaches the upper curve of her breast, and the firmness of her shoulder and upper torso gives way to a softer, more padded area. Ryan groans in ecstasy as his lips sink deeper, as he adds a little more pressure.

All the while, Ryan's eyes are fixed on Rose's face; he occasionally closes them to savour her taste and her texture. Changing direction, he moves down the valley between her breasts and feels each pillow caress his cheek. Ryan can't wait any longer and lifts his head and sucks in first her left nipple and then her right. Each time the hard nub pops into his mouth, he flicks his tongue over and around it to elicit a moan.

Rose's hands have subconsciously come up and are cupping the back of Ryan's head. She gently holds him there as she feels things she's never felt before. He spends a while worshipping the most perfect pair of breasts he has ever seen before, once again heading south.

All the time, Ryan is breathing through his nose, smelling this woman's natural scent. When he arrives at her belly button, he gets the first hint of this angel's womanly scent. He feels his cock harden as the aroma of her arousal starts to drive him crazy.

Rose spends a lot of time in the gym, and it shows. Her skin is blemish-free, and there's not much in the way of fat to be found. His chin touches the waistband of her panties, and as he hooks his fingers inside, Rose lifts herself to facilitate the removal of her last garment of clothing.

Ryan is taken aback by how wet they are, he's never seen a woman so turned on or been so turned on himself as they both are at this point. He's got to have a taste; after all, she's already tasted him, and it's only fair.

As Rose's feet are placed back on the bed, she parts her legs automatically. It's a fleeting thought, but she thinks she's such a harlot, giving herself fully to someone she has only just met. She hadn't even done this with someone she'd known for months.

Ryan's eyes scan the now-naked beauty and settle on her shaven pussy. Everything about her looks perfect. Even the length of her labia seems to be symmetrical and perfect. As for her clit, it looks so innocent as it peers out from under its hood.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers. "Every last part is perfect."

Rose cries out as Ryan's tongue comes in contact with the bottom of her slit. In one long, smooth, but firm stroke, he runs from the bottom to the top, lifting off as he touches her sensitive bud. Ryan uses the tip of his tongue to circle and test her clit before wrapping his lips around without warning, causing her to explode with her first orgasm of the night.

"Shit," Rose thinks. "I don't normally climax until either I intervene or finish myself off after." Again, she lets Ryan take full control as he probes her with his tongue. Teasing her as he pushes inside her and then releases. She feels so tight, so he works his tongue in and out for a moment as Rose starts to move against him.

Ryan inserts a finger and then a second as his lips encircle her clit and gently suck as his tongue lightly flicks the now fully erect pea-size nub.

Rose's moans are growing louder as she feels the fluttering of a growing orgasm.

Ryan is searching for her G-spot now, and the moment he finds it, the noise in the room goes up a level. He smiles as he feels Rose's vaginal walls start to tighten. All at once, Ryan's fingers are clamped, Rose screams, and Ryan's hand and face are covered in Rose's juices. He's never seen a woman cum like this, and Rose had never squirted before.

Both are shocked and breathing heavily as Rose comes down from her high. Ryan starts to wonder if he'll get his fingers back when he feels Rose relax her legs, then her pussy relaxes enough for him to slide them out.

He climbs back up and kisses her lips. She pauses for a moment, not sure how to respond. She's never tasted herself before. There again, she'd never drunk a man's semen before.

Rose tentatively returns the kiss but then decides she doesn't know what all the fuss is about. As they smooch, Rose feels Ryan's erect cock pushing against the inside of her thigh. He's lifting himself so he's not exerting all his weight down onto her, giving her just enough room to slide her hand in between them and encircle his throbbing member.

Rose doesn't even think; all she knows is she wants him inside her. The moment she rubs the head of his cock against her opening, Ryan pushes, and he slides into the very wet, warm, and extremely tight pussy. It takes a number of strokes as Rose feels her opening stretched the furthest it's ever been. She holds her breath as she feels him push deeper inside her before, finally, their pubic bones meet. She was right; Ryan's cock fills her perfectly.

They resume kissing as Rose pulls Ryan down on her. She wants to feel his weight on her as he starts to move back and forth just a little. They groan in unison as Rose does something she's only read about. She wraps her legs around Ryan's waist, allowing him to push a little deeper.

"Oh, Christ, your cock feels so perfect," she says, not knowing where that came from. Normally, she's silent, other than any directions she wants to give.

Ryan doesn't know how to reply to that, so he shows her by returning to her lips and slowly moving. Normally, he would start too fast and then regret it by cumming too early. With Rose emptying his sac before they started, Ryan has a lot more control. He savours the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her slick, tight channel. He can feel every ripple she produces; Ryan's never been so sensitive.

There's no rush as they make love. Time has no meaning, and neither knows how long it's been nor how many smaller orgasms Rose has had, but both can feel the beginnings of the end.

"Oh, fuck. I feel myself getting closer," Ryan says. "Where do you want it?"

Rose hadn't thought about this, not even contemplated it. The only place for him to cum would be inside her. That's where it feels so right, and that's where this joining of two souls deserves to end. "Cum inside me, baby," she says. 'Baby? Where the hell did that come from?' Rose thinks but then smiles to herself.

Their lips come back together, but with increased passion, as both hurtle towards the biggest climax of their lives. Ryan speeds up, feeling his cock swelling a little more. As he feels himself past that point, he feels Rose's inner lining vibrate and then go into the same spasm they did on his fingers. He pushes his cock in as deep as it will go and lets loose his cum, coating Rose's insides.

They pull each other in tight as Rose soaks those well-groomed pubes with the product of her intense orgasm. Ryan feels a warmth surrounding his balls as he feels Rose's pussy pulsate, causing a sucking sensation that empties any remaining juices he has.

They hold each other tight as they go through their own personal feeling of ecstasy. Both fighting for breath and trying to understand what just happened. Neither have experienced such a high, and neither wants to let it go quite yet.

Again, time has no meaning as the lovers come down from their highs. Ryan is suddenly aware of his weight bearing down on Rose. Reluctantly, he lifts himself enough to move over and falls on his side. Rose, not wanting to let go, follows him over, and they end up on their sides facing each other, looking into each other's eyes.

No words are spoken, and the only movement is the delicate kisses they give one another to show their affection. Neither feel the need to tell the other how wonderful it was because they know.

It's forever, but no time at all when Rose feels the need to move on top of Ryan. It's now her turn to show what she's got, and she can feel that Ryan's cock seems to be ahead of the game as it comes back to life without any need to manipulate it. For Ryan, it's the feeling of those soft pillows being pressed against his side and then his chest as Rose slides on top.

Ryan's cock, doesn't even need to be guided as Rose pushes down, and he slides straight in. The sensitivity of her pussy is incredible and something she's never felt before. This time, she raises herself a little and puts a little more weight into her movements. Ryan, in turn, meets each thrust with one of his own, resulting in them grinding into each other. This time, it is a need to climax again, and it isn't long before both once again feel the tell-tale signs of their imminent climaxes.

Rose has lost all awareness of what is happening. She rams herself down on his cock, wanting as much of him as she can get in such a short time. Once that dam breaks, Rose knows she will lose all self-control. This has never happened to her before, and everything she is doing is on instinct.

Rose screams as her vaginal walls clamp tightly around Ryan's shaft. He groans loudly as his cock explodes deep inside her, and Rose's arms lose their strength as she collapses on top of him, both breathing as if they've just finished a marathon.

Ryan wraps his arms around this incredible woman out of instinct. He holds her tight before releasing her and letting his arms fall to his sides. He's loving the feeling of those breasts squashed between them. Both lovers have given their all, and both lovers are content to stay where they are.

Ryan lies there, not believing what just happened. In all his life, he doesn't think he will be able to match what has happened tonight. He raises his right arm and caresses Rose's back, and she whimpers in appreciation.

Her last thought before sleep takes her is, 'That feels good.'

Ryan lies there listening to Rose's breathing and concludes she must have fallen asleep. He's happy and doesn't want to move, but he should be getting home. Hell, when will he ever get this again? 'Never,' he thinks.

It's light out when Ryan opens his eyes. Rose has slid down off him and is on her side facing him.

"Rose," Ryan says. He is trying to wake her because he really needs to make a move, and he has a slight hope of some goodbye sex. Rose doesn't stir. "Rose," he says a little louder, but she is out for the count. She doesn't show even the smallest sign of being awake. She's either pretending to be asleep or a deep sleeper. "ROSE," Ryan shouts and also shakes her shoulder. Again, there is no movement, so he gives up and gets up.

Ryan walks around, finding all his clothes on the floor, before sitting on the side of the bed to put them on. Once dressed, he walks up to the side of the bed and leans over, kissing Rose on the lips in a last hope that she will stir.

When nothing happens, he walks out and back downstairs to the living room, a vast open area that leads through to the kitchen. Ryan stands there for a moment, looking at the place in the cold light of the day. "How the other half live," he says to himself. He gets his phone out and orders an Uber before he thinks he should leave his name and number. He didn't expect this to be more than a one-nighter for her, but Ryan felt there was more to it.

He looks around for some paper and finds a pad in the top drawer of the sideboard. He opens it up and sees a load of lists. Not wanting to take the sheet from the front, he turns it over and writes on the last sheet,

'Rose, last night was incredible, and I felt there was more between us. If I'm wrong, then the choice is yours whether to contact me or not. Thank you for an incredible night

Ryan 077*****582'

Ryan read it through a couple of times before tearing the page out and placing it on the coffee table in front of him. Ryan hears the Uber pull up outside, so he puts the notepad back and quietly makes his way out, making sure he locks up and posts the key back through. He closes his eyes as the car pulls away and heads home.

Rose stretches her hand out and wonders if she had dreamt the night before. Then she hears the front door close directly below and looks at the clock. "Eight-thirty," she groans, turns over, and goes back to sleep.

******

Ryan has been back at the University for two weeks, and there has been no phone call from Rose. Ryan is disappointed but knows that she would never fall for a guy like him. The problem was the night they had spent together was so incredible. 'Surely she felt it was more than sex,' he thinks. The previous year, Ryan had dated a couple of girls, but nothing serious. The trouble now is that he has experienced what true passion was, and he felt he needed to find that on a similar level. The night with Rose has set the benchmark.