A True Gentleman

Story Info
Mike meets Ashley and Jennifer in a moment of need.
3.3k words
4.48
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a new CPU for my computer. The only one that would work for my set up and price range was 60 miles away. 90 minutes of driving and $750 later and I had it. I secured the bag in my trunk, started my car, and drove through the parking lot.

At a stop sign I heard some yelling. I hadn't even made it out of the parking lot. I looked over to see a tiny chick running along the sidewalk. Two men were chasing her. She ran up to my car, opened my passenger door, and climbed in. Breathing hard she yelled, "Go. Go. Go!".

Not knowing what was going on I drove away. The men in our rearview mirror disappeared quickly. The chick had dyed blonde and black hair. She had two different shoes, torn fishnet nylons, a goth skirt, 3 tank top shirts, a ton of bracelets and a black choker around her neck.

She was breathing heavily and told me to drive around to the far side. Another chick was waiting. Pink and black dyed hair. I pulled up expecting my unexpected passenger to get out. Nope, the second one got in the back seat.

This chick was not as tiny, same type of skater girl or goth mix clothes. She had a pierced eyebrow, perky C-cup tits and she too was breathing heavy like she had just been chased.

The first chick stated, "Bus terminal. 10 blocks down."

Okay. Anything to get these two unknown chicks out of my car. The girls began laughing. Ashley was the girl in my front passenger seat. She was 19 years old. Jennifer was her friend in the back seat. 19 years old as well. Long time best friends since childhood. They were laughing about "That was a close one" as we pulled up to the bus terminal.

Jennifer got out. Ashley leaned over and stated, "Thanks. You are a real gentleman for saving us." She pulled her shirt up, flashed me her tiny B-cup tits, kissed me, and climbed out of my car. Wiggling her fluffy goth skirt as she walked. I should pick up random chicks more often I thought.

The 90-minute drive home was full of boner and wonder. I parked at my house, unloaded my bag from the trunk and I heard music. I checked my phone, not me, the car was off, not the car. I dug around in the backseat and found a cell phone. It was playing some new age music I did not recognize.

By the time I found it the call had ended. The iPhone screen was locked with a passcode. I knew better than to wildly guess. It could be 4 digits of 10 digits.

I put the phone in my pocket and walked into my house.

My name is Mike. I'm 25 years old. I have glasses, I'm skinny, I spend most of my time on my computer or painting figurines. Ever heard of Warhammer 40k? I have tons of nerd friends just like me. We play together on Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm a tax accountant. I review mostly cooperate filings and look for errors or places where they can improve. I have a thing for math, numbers, and paperwork. I do not have a thing for sports, athletics, or going outside.

I live alone in a small, old, farmhouse. The yard is medium sized, the house is old but nice, and the neighborhood grew up around me with new cookie cutter houses, no back yards, no trees. My house sticks out like a sore thumb. Old school apple, plum, and cherry trees are in my backyard. They are fun to pick and eat but a real pain when it's time to pick all of them. Most of them fall on the ground and rot. They smell terrible for a month or two.

I went inside and set my bag down on the kitchen counter. The phone began to ring again. It said, "Ash" on the screen. I answered it and "Bitch. You have my phone!" screamed at me.

I stated, 'Hold on. You left the phone in my car. I drove you to the bust terminal.'

"Oh. Sorry. Can I have my phone back? Please." Stated the girl on the phone. Her attitude changed quickly.

'Sure. But I drove home. I live in Fullerton. Where are you?' I asked.

A murmuring on the phone and a "Gimme that." Was heard. "This is Ashley. Did I kiss you?" was asked.

'Yes. And you flashed me your awesome tits.' I claimed.

Giggling and finally "Okay. It's you. My gentleman. Well, we are in Tarvill. When can we meet up?"

Ashley and Jennifer lived in Tarvill. That was two hours south of me and past the mall where I had picked them up. I told Ashley it would take a couple days, I had to work and driving two hours would not work for my schedule.

"Let me check the bus routes. Maybe I can meet you there. I will call you later." Ashley stated.

'Hey. What's the code to the phone?' I asked. Hoping she would give it to me.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." She responded quickly and then hung up.

I unlocked the phone and now had full access. She had Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and a bunch of messaging apps I had not used. She never used her email, her Facebook was out of date, and it looked like Snapchat and Instagram were mostly the only things she used.

I scrolled through her Instagram and found lots of bikinis, goth lingerie, and the two girls fooling around on video had been posted. I went to her photo app. Oooh. Jackpot. Lots of bikini, see through lingerie, topless with her nipples covered and tiny panty ass shots. Many with Ashley also posing sexily.

Quite a few pictures were full naked, but her hands covered her nipples, or pussy. She would turn sideways so nothing was seen. Jennifer was average, thick thighs, firm butt, C-cup tits. Nice skin.

Ashley was a lot skinnier. B-cup, dark tan lines, thin legs, tiny butt.

There were hundreds of pictures. Sexy selfies, the pair of them in a changing room at the mall, and at home. I checked the deleted file. Most people who have iPhones don't realize when they delete a picture or video it goes to a file. In 90 days, it is deleted. Not instantaneously.

Double Jackpot. Thousands of pictures and videos in the delete file. I selected them all and chose "recover."

I scrolled through them. Many had bad angles, bad lighting, they were blurry, but a couple showed the girls topless, nude, shaking their butts in a twerk challenge while wearing tiny panties, and lots of bikini pictures.

I airdropped them all to my phone and saved them to my computer.

My favorite was a 5-minute video. Jennifer set up the camera, stated "Don't show this to anyone" while she blew the screen a kiss. Jennnifer then did a very sexy strip dance to some terrible new age metal music. Once naked she lifted her leg, gyrated her hips, and showed her smooth pussy to the camera. Next video was Jennifer and Ashley. Both stripping naked, dancing, and grinding on each other. The background looked like a girl's bedroom. But they both got naked, giggling, and dancing. Not very choreographed but it was nice.

2 hours had gone by. The phone rang again, and I answered. "2 days. In 2 days, we can catch a bus to meet you. 5pm at the bus terminal. Okay?" Ashley stated.

'Sure. I can do that.' I responded.

5 minutes later two texts popped up on Jennifer's phone. The first picture was Ashely. Her shirt pulled up, her tits flashing proudly, and a big smile on her face. The second was Jennifer. Her shirt pulled up, her naked tits flashing proudly, and a huge smile on her face too. A third text popped in. "For the gentleman. See you in two days." It read.

I went through the text messages. Lots of boys' names but there were tons of girl's names too. I went to the picture sent file. Bingo. Lots of 18 or older women trying on clothes, sending them the pictures, videos, and dumb memes.

One picture of note. A huge set of DD cup tits. No head, no background, and just the text "They are growing huge and fast." I scrolled down to see Jennifer had been sending her own tits to the girl. The name on the account was "Sue."

The text exchange was from the previous day. I cropped Jennifer's most recent picture she sent, tits only, and sent it to Sue with the text 'any growth?'

5 minutes later Sue sent a topless picture of her DD tits. "More and more every day. They are heavy." She replied.

Testing the waters I stated, 'back up, show me how they bounce, swing, and jiggle.'

15 minutes went by, and two new videos were sent. Sue was a light skinned Hispanic girl about 19 or 20 years old with black hair. She set up the iPhone, backed away topless, shimmied, jiggled, bounced and did her best to swing her tits back and forth. The two videos were awesome.

I replied, 'yeah. They look heavy but hot.'

"Yeah. My shoulders ache. My lower back aches." Was her response.

I found a "workouts for women with big tits" article and text it to her. 'Try this for a month or two. See if it helps. I stumbled across it today and thought of you.' I texted. It was a lot of shoulder exercises, yoga poses and back bends.

A smiley face meme was Sue's response.

I saved the topless videos to my laptop. I did not want to push my luck with texting too many of Jennifer's or Ashley's friends. I couldn't know who they told about Jennifer's missing phone.

Every morning and every night Jennifer and Ashley sent me more topless pictures on Jennifer's phone. The day had finally come, and I met them at the bus terminal. They were wearing the same type of skater mixed with goth girl clothes. They hopped in my car, and we drove back to my house. They giggled and talked about the topless pictures they had sent me. I told them I appreciated them 'greatly.'

At my house they ran around to the backyard right off the bat. Both slipped and fell on the rotten apples, plums and cherries. Rolling around in rotten fruit was not good. You would stink like rot.

The girls laughed, crawled around, and realized their huge mistake. They stood up to find rotten fruit stuck to everything they were wearing. Neither were happy. Even their shoes were covered. They looked at me to be saved. Again.

I had them walk to the deck, I told them to wait, and I went inside. I grabbed the two largest towels I had and brought them outside to the girls. Ashley was already naked, no shoes, no bra or panties as I handed her a towel. Her clothes piled on the deck. I made sure to drink it all first. Ashely saw me looking at her pussy and she smiled. "Such a gentleman" she stated with a smile.

Jennifer wrapped the towel around her. Ashley had secured her own under her armpits. Jennifer was doing her best to not be completely naked like Ashley. Finally. She slung off the towel, stripped naked, and pulled the towel back up. A nice view of her tits and ass were burned into my memory.

The girls carried their clothes into my house. They soaked them in the sink, scrubbed them with soap and lastly threw them in my washer. I scrubbed their shoes in the kitchen sink with a brush until they were clean but wet.

I set the shoes on the air vent and turned the whole house furnace on. It would warm the house up quickly but also dry their shoes.

The girls walked around my house in a towel only. It was an odd feeling have two naked girls here. Probably the first and only girls that had ever been here since I bought the place 4 years ago. I showed them my living room, bedroom, and lastly my computer room. Warhammer 40k figurines covered the walls and a huge game table that could be pulled apart section by section to rearrange the battlefield as necessary.

It was built by me and my friends over a week. Lots of prep time and YouTube videos showed us how to build it.

Ashley and Jennifer were impressed. Although they did not know what it was, they claimed to like it. Ashley kept rolling the dice. 5 20-sided dice. I showed her a green "Crit" dice. It was used to attempt maximum damage. She rolled it over and over, never getting above a ten. Jennifer rolled it and got a 17 on her first try. She laughed and pointed at Ashley who was pouting.

Ashley looked at me and stated, "beat a 17 and we will both drop the towels for the remainder of the visit."

Ashely was smiling at Jennifer who was more upset by the revelation. I rolled the dice and it hit 17. Damn, I thought.

"Close enough" Ashley stated and dropped her towel.

She had a tiny skinny body and dark tan lines. I stood frozen while taking it all in.

Ashely spun around, stuck out her butt and asked, "Ass or titties. Which kind of guy are you?"

'Naked beautiful women are my type. I have no preference one of the other.' I stated slowly, in a zombie-like trance.

"Good answer" Ashely replied as she walked around my room. Her tiny ass jiggling and barely bouncing.

Jennifer asked if she could take a shower. Still in my trance I walked her to the master bathroom. Ashley crawled on my bed, stuck her ass up, and her smooth little pussy was exposed. She playfully slapped her ass as Jennifer went into shower.

I pulled off my shirt, pants, and boxers and climbed into my bed. Ashely wrapped her hands around me, and we began to kiss. Her tiny little tits pressed against my chest. She tasted good. I kissed her neck and groped her ass cheeks.

Ashley disappeared beneath the covers and sucked my cock into her mouth. I nearly blew my load right there. She cupped my balls, stroke my shaft and "went to town." She had done this a time or two was my thought, but pleasure was on my mind. Ashely then crawled up, pulled my cock to her pussy, and sat down.

She moaned while she slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. I laid there while she rode me, up and down she went. Finally picking up the pace and her orgasm was reached quickly. Less than 5 minutes. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body shook.

"That was a quick one. All this naked play had me turned on." She stated. My cock still buried in her pussy. I thrust my hips up and she stated, "Oh. My bad. You didn't cum did you."

Ashley went back to grinding on my cock. "Ashely! You didn't wait for me!" I looked to see Jennifer coming out of my bathroom with wet hair as she toweled off.

"Get over here and sit on his face then." Ashely commanded.

Jennifer crawled onto my bed, placed her smooth pussy on my mouth, and I began to suck. The girls were facing each other, kissing, groping, and moaning.

I had no air to breathe. But I licked, sucked, and did my best. Jennifer was grinding her clit on my mouth. Her wet pussy dripping on my chin, nose, and cheeks. I pushed her up for a moment and stated, "I'm going to cum."

Ashely responded, "Good. It's about time. Do it."

She ground faster, harder, and deeper on my cock. I blew my load in her and froze. My legs flexed and tightened. The girls stopped, Ashley laid on her back and Jennifer began eating my semen out of her pussy. Jennifer's ass was pointed up. She looked at me and stated, "Get to it. Fuck me too."

Not needing to be told twice I plunged my cock into her wet pussy. She was very tight, and I started pushing. Harder, harder, and deeper. Jennifer moaned loudly, her ass bounced, and a small amount of blood was seen on my cock.

I asked, 'Did I just take your virginity?'

Jennifer nodded but never lifted her head from Ashley's pussy. Ashley was smiling, rubbing her own tits with her hands, and I began to pound Jennifer's pussy. I grabbed her hips with my hands and did my best to get her to come. 10 minutes later I could feel her fingers on her own clit. "So close. Harder. Harder." She stated.

I picked up the pace and gave her all I had. Her legs shook, her ass jiggled, and she moaned. I too had another orgasm. I plunged my cock into her, I blew my second load, and pulled my cock out. Ashley crawled around, she sucked my cock, all the pussy juice, blood, and semen were stripped off.

Ashley pushed Jennifer to lay on her back. She ate at Jennifer's pussy and sucked out all my semen. Her cute little ass wiggling at me. "Got another one in you?" she stated.

Being 25 my dick was almost always hard. I plunged my cock into Ashley's wet pussy. I felt her fingertips working her clit. I pulled them away and stated, 'no.' She looked back at me with a smile. I took my thumb and began to trace circles around her anus. She began moaning and pushing back at me with force. I used some of her wetness on my thumb and pushed it past her sphincter.

Her head popped up from Jennifer's pussy and stated, "I like that. Keep going."

I replied, 'eat your friends pussy. I like watching that.'

Her head dove back to Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer still on her back was massaging her tits and moaning. She had another orgasm while Ashely's tongue worked her clit. My thumb was now two inches in Ashley's asshole. I stretched it back and forth while she moaned. I kept fucking her and felt her fingertips back on her clit. 'Do it. Cum for me.' I stated.

In no time she began to thrash. Her ass shook and she moaned. I began fucking faster and faster. I reached my 3rd orgasm and blew it in her pussy. I laid down exhausted. Ashley crawled up, mounted Jennifer's face and Jennifer sucked all of my semen out of her friend's wet pussy.

10 minutes later and they both stated, "Another shower?"

My shower was too small for three people. I watched Ashley and Jennifer shower. Then took my own turn with Ashley. Her hands roamed my body, and she smiled up at me shyly. How could she be shy after having a threesome.

We dried off and I pulled on some boxers. The girls' clothes had been washed but now needed to dry. I changed them over and we went back to my room to watch a movie. Jennifer was still rubbing her hair with a towel. Her ass jiggled and shook.

We laid down and Jennifer thanked me for "being gentle when popping her cherry." Ashley and Jennifer high fived. I stated, 'No thank you two babes. My first time was a threesome.'

They both acted astonished. I was a virgin at 25. They both tried to cheer me up and stated, "we will bring you any type of girl you want. All our friends will fuck you until you can't stand."

'Really? Why?' I asked.

"You are a fun nice guy. You have your own house. And you fuck good." Ashley laughed and then kissed me. She laid her head on my chest and took a nap. Jennifer dried her hair and laid next to me. She watched the dumb movie I had playing. Shark-nado. A real classic.