All Comments on 'A True Marriage'

by Stormgod59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have concerns.

I'm sure you wrote this to be controversial and potentially inflammatory.

Race play? No problem. Cuckolding? While it is not at all my thing, it is a thing for some. Involving children? Even if you make the distinction they "watch" until they are "old enough" That's over the line. Way over the line. I'm not going to use derogatory adjectives or personal attacks on your character in the hope that you'll take my concerns to heart and act of them appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really feel sorry for you. I hope you are able to get treatment for the terrible mental illness you are afflicted with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are one sick puppy

To even envision such an arrangement makes you a pathetic loser. The fact that your score isn't zero proves there's more like you out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Only read page 3 so far so don't know what other commenters are criticizing but luv white dominant race play and this was hot.

Stormgod59Stormgod59over 6 years agoAuthor
It's All About Freedom

This is the third time I’ve written a response to the comments of Anonymous (Dated: 10/09/2017). The first two seemed to have disappear into the ether. Perhaps the third time will be the charm.

First, I want to thank Anonymous for his/her opinion. I understand that whoever it is was not appreciative of the work. That is okay. No one likes everything. I do not expect everyone to like my submissions. So, no, I am not angry about the response. However, it did give me the impression that I may need to explain something that is very important to me.

My writing is about freedom. This should not be news to anyone who writes, including Anonymous. To write is to be free. Writing allows for an excursion and immersion into worlds that exist within the mind. Worlds that possess no limitations other than those we impose upon ourselves.

In the minds of writers there is love, romance, physical agonies inflicted, emotional tortures experienced, travels through time to have sword fights with gladiators in the past or blaster battles in space in the future. In my writing I have killed thousands in one on one battles and millions in futuristic or mystical warfare, mostly in the most explicitly violent ways. I say that to say that in our minds we can do and be anything.

Here, on this site, the focus is about sex. I could say that I fucked a gorgeous girl in a bar and made her cum four times before shooting my load. That is a single sentence and it is a story. A very short and extremely boring story, but a story just the same. I, however, do not live in such a drab and incomplete vision. For example, you will notice that, for the most part, I focus my writing on the position of female pleasures. I’ve had someone tell me that I write about sluts and not real women. Okay. I get that. And it is probably the reason I have never been married. The women I imagine, desire, and write about are the type of woman I would enjoy spending my life with because I know I would be sexually voracious if I was a woman.

The thing that most impresses me sexually, with regard to a woman, is fearlessness. I would like knowing that the woman I am with feels free fuck who she wants whenever she wants without having to ask my permission. I like that she can experience her most obscene fantasies without fear of recrimination by her spouse. And I like that she feels secure because of her knowledge that I do not seek to imprison her sexually, but wish to share in her most erotic pleasures, whatever they may be.

In my every relationship, I have made it clear that I am not sexually monogamous. Most of the women who are told this do not understand it and view it from a player perspective (sex without a connection), but I don’t see it that way. What I want, and what I try to express, is the truly deeper connection of the man and woman sexual dynamic as it relates to love and commitment when that love and commitment is not considered displayed through an act of two people imprisoning one another to a limited sexual life that neither wants only because it is the socially accepted norm. I write of women, most especially black women, who are free to indulge in the most unacceptable behavior because I believe that all women should be free to do so.

Anonymous, us, on this site, communicating thoughts we might otherwise never express, is an act of freedom. You are free to love or hate my submissions, if you wish. But I, on the other hand, having a fullness of imagination, and the ability to traverse worlds upon worlds within my mind, have the freedom to do so. And while you have imposed certain limitations upon yourself (which is your right), I hope you understand when I say that your limitations are not mine and I will not force my thoughts to conform to what you feel I should think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I'd love to read more about this couple's submission and the husbands continued sissification.

trickledowntrickledownover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

Well written. Great imagination. Very realistic. Would love to see more of the same. Can easily identify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a black cuckold

Yes sir love from first line " I'm a nigger bitch" 29 years have watched wife and bulls as her loving husband i was well fed

Will be reading your other stories glad i found some one like me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexual Fantasies Don't Have to Be Politically Correct

I know a lot of people are offended by the very idea of race play. The reasons are so obvious they don't need to be explained. Most people would agree, however, that whatever sex consenting adults decide to have is their right. Does this right not extend to whatever sexual fantasies that one might have in their own minds? Even if that person chooses to share them with other consenting adults? There is a difference between fantasy and reality. If you can enjoy BDSM without being sociopathic serial killer, why can't you enjoy race play without being in the KKK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT story, any more coming?

i love your story. would you be interested in writing something along the lines of this?:

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/tedebear/My_Stories/Kidnaped%20Wedding%20Night1.txt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
future

what about sean doing and breeding all the females with their mothers help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Please write more of these!!!

ThePunishmentDaddyThePunishmentDaddyalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic work!

Stormgod59, I’m a huge fan of your writing. I hope you put out more work, especially more raceplay and cuckold stories. They can be hard to find, and particularly hard to find as well written fantasies. 10/10 would recommend this story.

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
A True Marriage - a man and wife discuss their taboo sexual desires 🙄

Most of the stories I read I come across by accident, as in this case, and not by my intentionally looking for them. I don’t go by the rating in deciding whether to read a story I go by the title and story description.

In the case of this story I thought as a conversation piece between a husband and wife the writing was very good and, in so far as it is fictional, to some degree plausible. I was on my way to giving it a 5 and then the theme of the story changed, and not for the better, and I think it goes a long way to explaining the low rating at the time of me writing this comment. In fact, I’m surprised the rating isn’t lower, much lower.

I won’t insult you by telling you how I would have finished the story because it’s your story not mine and, in that respect, you can do whatever you want, as can any writer, and rightly so. But... my personal opinion is you strayed into the absurd and I’m surprised no one has reported the story because of the “white bull” fucking all the family, including the husband, relatives and in particular his own daughter and making her pregnant.

However you write it you put into the mind of the reader, as you have done with me, the image of under age sex. For me, it ruined the whole story because it was so ludicrous and I’m really surprised no one has complained.

bighank100bighank100almost 3 years ago

Read only the first page. Well im a black man and i have a hard on. I loved it so far. I do hope i get to the rest of the story. Stormgod59 who are you. What a wonderful mind you have. The things that you write. The things you imagine. Im amazed at how what you write are such a tufn on.

Anyways thanks.

bighank100bighank100almost 3 years ago

I love most of it. I loved that his wife was such a hot kinky white cock hoe. She even agreed to give him her daughters. Thats an ultimate submission by a slut mother to her ruling white cock. The first part was the best. Had my mind going wild. A man being fed his cheating wifes fucked cum filled pussy is so kinky bad and hot. Just thinking about it turns me on. The fact that she loves it and is turned on by it is super hot.

Well j can go on and on. I love the name calling. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. I have to reread it! I’m crazy about white stud cock but never get it. Give me more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed most of it, really hot, I’ll, just say this and you apply it however you like but ( why wait)? As a black man, I luv an open black woman who luvs white dick and man, I would have like for the author to explore more of the man getting fucked..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous