A True Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he turned his attention to me.

"Look at how she's sucking that white cock. Hot, ain't it? Bet you're wishing you were in her place right now, aren't you Kevin. Bet you're wishing you could be the hot nigger bitch kneeling before a white man and sucking his cock." He nodded. "Of course you are. Yeah, you can't wait to unleash the nigger slut within you. I'll bet that when you do you're gonna go fuck crazy and take cock like you're the hottest nigger whore on the planet.

"You're gonna be my whore. And I plan to make sure you are as well fucked as your wife."

A short moment later, Sean came, spurting a heavy white load of thick, gluey jizz in my wife's mouth and throat. He came so hard and so much that she couldn't swallow it all as fast as it was being fed to her. The dense dollops and ropes of pearly slime began to spew out around the base of his shaft to cover her lips, drool down her chin, and drop onto her dress at her small, heaving breasts. While eating his cum, Crystal moaned in joy, as if his spunk was the most delicious thing in the world.

Crystal sucked and slobbered over his cock until she had drained everything his balls had to give then slavishly licked up what had escaped and fallen into the blond hairs at his pelvis and splattered his balls. Afterwards she rose to her feet and walked over to me. Without even the slightest consideration that I might respond with reluctance to her actions, she leaned down and placed her cum smeared lips against mine right in front of her white lover. As she kissed me she fed me some of his cum that she had retained in her mouth, and I kissed her back, passionately and hungrily, my cock pulsing and straining at the front of my jeans as warm sensations flowed through my heart as I lovingly and gently ran my hands through the softness of her dark hair while accepting the salty flavored jizz she fed me.

The next week Crystal took me out shopping for wigs, makeup, and feminine outfits that would complement my figure in the most seductive way. And the week following our shopping trip, she took me to a place where I was given a complete body waxing, as well as a manicure and pedicure. Which was a prelude to our going out later that evening and my first sexual encounter with another man. Or, rather, I should say men.

After being tested for sexually transmitted diseases, which was a required procedure for where we went next because, according to my wife, it was known that sometimes a horny bitch can't resist the urge to let a monster cock bareback her and flood her with hot spunk, Crystal took me to a club that was known for its profuse clientele of women, transsexuals and transvestites. Of course there were men there as well, but there were more feminine looking bodies than masculine. I think it was Crystal's belief that my being introduced to my first cock would be easier if it came with the form of a beautiful woman.

Being a new face, I was swiftly approached by a beautiful black transsexual who introduced herself as Angelica. She was absolutely magnificent, and I would never have known she was a transsexual if not for the long, protruding shaft of a pulsing dick tenting the front of her tight red dress. Crystal introduced me as Keisha, but informed Angelica that she wasn't my type. Nor was Angelica surprised to hear that I was a nigger bitch who worshipped white cock. When my wife told her that, I felt more than a little embarrassed, but Angelica just laughed and said she understood. She said that when she started out she was she had been a white owned, white cock slut too. She said that over the years that had changed. Now she was just a slut and color wasn't what mattered to her anymore. That made me curious so I asked her what mattered to her now. And she said that now her focus was on the size of the man's cock.

"I like huge cocks. The bigger the better," she replied. She grinned with a sinister gleam in her eyes. "I like cocks that will stretch me wide and thrust into me deep. I like to feel my ass being split wide and the forceful banging of a cockhead against the farthest walls of my rectum. I love feeling a monster cock inside me. Taking me forcefully. Hurting me. Making me bleed. Using me like the nasty nigger bitch I am."

That night I sucked my first cocks. Not just one, but several. In addition to that, I was also fucked several times. With regard to being fucked, I found that Angelica was right. The bigger the cock the better. While the initial pain of penetration can be a little offsetting, once it is inside and ramming hard into my depths the pain is joined by an intense pleasure that completely overwhelms my senses and drives me wild. But what made it even better was when my wife would whisper in the ear of the man who was fucking me and tell him to call me a nigger bitch and to treat me like a hot assed nigger bitch is supposed to be treated. I came so hard while being held down as my ass was roughly pounded by the huge pricks of several white transsexuals, as well as white men, who were happy to call me a nigger whore or black slut when fucking me full of their cum.

I was an insatiable white cock whore that night, allowing myself to be fucked by as many cocks as I sucked. I have remained an insatiable white cock whore ever since.

After that Crystal began to regularly suck and fuck Sean. He not only fucked her while I was out at work, he often screwed her right in front of me, sometimes even spending the night. Occasionally I was commanded to participate and directed to lick my wife's clit or ass while they fucked. And whenever he was finished I was expected to tongue my wife clean, licking up the cum that had escaped from her mouth when she sucked him off or eating the gooey mess from her hairy black cunt when he finished fucking her full of his seed.

He also fucked me in front of her, leaving my gaping ass leaking hot, thick globs of his ropy spunk as his huge load spilled down the back of one of my thighs. I often would reach back to scoop some of the pearly fluid from my dark flesh and suck it from my fingers, reveling in its salty pungent flavor.

When they would fuck one another both of them made sure I was aware that they were trying to breed together. Sean would say things like: "I'm always going to do Crystal bareback." or "I'm going to knock this nigger bitch up." or "I'm gonna turn your wife into a white cock baby factory." They let the cameras remain in place so that they recorded everything.

Within three months Crystal was happily pregnant. A month after Crystal announced her pregnancy, her mother arrived for a visit and spent an entire week at our home getting repeatedly fucked by Sean and his friends then feeding me her cum flooded snatch afterwards. When she went home she relayed an accounting of her experience to Cherry, who immediately showed up on our doorstep. Crystal's sister was so impressed by Sean that she left her husband and moved in with me, Crystal, and our girls, bringing her three golden skinned daughters with her. Sean became her bull as well, knocking her up almost as soon as her feet stepped across the threshold.

Crystal and I remain married, though we are more like sluttish girlfriends than husband and wife. We both know the truth about each other and are happy that we are able to be the horny white cock bitches we truly are. Ours is now, more than ever before, a true marriage. We now share every pleasure of our lives completely. After all, isn't the sharing of all of the most intimate and private joys of life what a marriage supposed to be?