A True Queen Takes Control - Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress vaccinates me, taking my oral virginity... and his.
3.4k words
4.57
3.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

I was dumbfounded. What the fuck was she saying? She might call me Carla?... or Tatiana? Market? What depends on the market?

Mistress smiled seductively and continued "Oh Carl, you're so damn innocent! Well, let's handle a bit of that right now, shall we? Now..."

She walked over and opened up a towel cabinet in the wall, then rustled around on the bottom shelf, pulled out a small duffle bag and unzipped it. Started fishing around...

"Yes.... Let's just see what we have here. I'm feeling spontaneous, how about you Carla? Just a few tools to get us going with a bit of playtime. Jim and I have played around a bit, although he's a little bit smaller than you. But no worries, it's all good. I have him keep some supplies to hand. Observe closely here, my dearest Carla, with this supply bag. You'll need to do the same, I'll be sending you various lists, and you'll need to put together a few to-go bags, stored around, in appropriate locations, so that you're always ready. Of course, you WILL be prepared for me, any time I get the whim... Ok, here we are..."

She pulled up a... a lock, some cable, and some... hand cuffs! Oh shit!

She handed me the cable.

"Put the toilet lid down, Carla, and thread the cable back around behind the toilet, then sit on the toilet and thread the cable through the looped end at the front."

I was aware of what was going on, but I really had no control. I should have been so alarmed. You'd think red flags would be flashing. But no, I was quite under her spell. The drug she'd slipped me must also have had a lot to do with it.

I put the lid down, routed the cable behind the toilet as she said, then sat on the toilet.

"Good, my sweet Carl, so good. Now, take this lock and lock the ends of the cable together." Which I did.

"Now, thread the handcuff chain behind the cable, reach down below and behind your knees, then lock yourself into the cuffs."

Shit, what? But I had no choice here, my body was operating per her commands. She had me WAY under, although at some level, some humiliating level, I was fully aware of everything going on. Next thing I knew, I was handcuffed to the toilet, sitting on it, forced to bend over with my head toward my knees. Oh god.

"Great, now, I think I've already picked out just the right one for you Carla, to break you in a bit. I'll be right back, I'm sure he'll be compliant. When we get back, you must be absolutely silent, no talking, no squeaking, no voice. Until and unless I say so."

She grabbed something else out of the duffle bag, exited the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear her in the hall though.

"Hey Michelle, I was just coming to check on you, make sure you're ok back here."

Mistress said "It's ok Jim, we're just a little busy back here, and we'll be a little while. If anyone needs to use the head, just tell them to use the one off of your master bedroom, ok honey?"

"Yes Mistress, of course Mistress."

And I could hear her heels walking off down the hall.

WTF? Where was she going. I waited. I could just hear people out in the other room, mixed in with the party music.

A few minutes later I heard Mistress' heels, and the sound of someone else.

"Ok, here we go Stan. Just like I promised I need a little help from you. But you're going to do it my way, or else no fun for you. First, put on this blindfold. Yes Stan, do this to make me happy, and I can make you happy tonight. That's good, no peaking. Now, step in here..."

Mistress brought Stan into the bathroom, closed and locked the door, then pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Now Stan, I don't want you grabbing me, no feeling me up, nothing with your hands, so I'm going to cuff you, behind your back."

"Now hold on a minute babe, I don't mind if you're a bit kinky, but I have no idea what you might..."

"For me Stan."

She reaches up and kissed his cheek, then breaths and whispers into his ear, "I promise Stan, you're going to love this, or your money back."

"Hey, I didn't pay you..."

"Let's go Stan."

Mistress spins him around and cuffs him behind his back, then spins him back.

"Alright Stan, that's just enough to get me turned on. And here's the beginning of your reward."

Mistress leans up and kisses him. Starts tonguing him, making out with him.

She reaches down and starts caressing his cock, through his slacks. "Ohhhhh, that's nice, you have such a nice, BIG dick, Stan."

"Mmmmmmmm..." from Stan.

Oh god, Mistress is going to make me watch and listen... while, while what? Is she going to fuck him on the sink? Oh man, I was still so rock hard, even stuck, bent over sitting on the toilet.

"C'mon over here Stan. Lemme sit down for this."

Wait. What?

She pulls him over in front of the toilet, right in front of me, and squats next to me.

"Oh yes Stan, I've been in need of a big dick, Stan. A dick as big as yours. I bet it tastes so good."

OMG OMG OMG

Mistress pulls down Stan's zipper, reaches in and fishes around a bit, then pulls out a big cock. OMG! It's only half-hard, but it's already as big as mine when I'm at full mast. And hefty!

She grabs his cock with both hands, and starts to stroke him, up and down, up and down.

"Oh my GOD Stan, what a gorgeous cock! I just have to taste it."

Then she whispers in my ear "Suck Stan's big cock Carla, suck it, right NOW!"

With her left hand wrapped around the base of Stan's cock, she puts her right hand at the back of my head and pushes me forward, not much, he's right there... OMG

Whispers in my ear "NOW Carla."

I opened my mouth and took his big helmet between my lips.

"Oh yes babe, suck it, suck my dick! You're so good babe! I'm gonna make this up to you babe. I'm gonna fuck you sooooo good after this!"

"French kiss him Carla, french kiss him with your tongue. Really get into it, my little pet."

I had no control over my body, my body just obeyed. I began to run my tongue around and around the head of his big dick. I could smell his musk. I could taste his big dick. A bit salty, from sweat, with something more... some precum, I think. A bit more salt, with some slime... in my mouth. Oh god. In my mouth! But I couldn't stop. I kept circling his hard dickhead with my tongue. Kissing him... kissing him... kissing him. Sucking him.

Then Stan said "That feels SO GOOD baby! Suck my dick, keep sucking, you're such a good cocksucker!"

Mistress pulled my head off of his dick, looked up at Stan, and said "oh YES Stan! You're a real man. Only a real man has such a big hard dick, hard for me. And it just tastes SOOOOOO good Stan. Oh God... Stan, please Stan, may I suck your dick more? Can I take you deeper? I have to work up to it, but I really need to feel your hard cockhead pushing deep into the back of my whore throat. I need to deep throat you, Stan. This is why it's called head, Stan, I need you to fuck my mouth, and fuck my head."

"Oh you little whore! What a fucking slut you are Michelle! Yes, keep sucking me, then I'm going to fuck you so hard and deep, I'll have you cumming at the top of your lungs, I'm going to put you on the moon, and you won't be able to think about anything else than my dick for days, maybe weeks. You are going to be SUCH a GOOD FUCK! Now quit wasting time, bitch, SUCK MY BIG COCK!"

"Ohhhhh... OH Stan!"

Mistress whispers into my ear: "You're no longer a mouth virgin, Carla, you're now a full-on cock sucker! Now, deeper, take him deep, deep into your mouth."

Mistress pushed my head back towards Stan's crotch, and I took him back in my mouth again, Frenching his dick with my tongue, as his dick slid further inside. She pushed harder on the back of my head as Stan's big dick slid further and further past my lips, onto my tongue, and into my mouth, until the head of his dock met my tonsils. He was big. I was, maybe, only half-way down his big cock, and he was hitting the back of my... of my mouth. Then she pulled my head back until only the head of his dick was between my lips. And pushed me forward, until his dickhead hit my tonsils again.

And back again,

and forward,

and back,

and forward,

and back,

and forward,

and back,

and forward...

"Yes Carla", Mistress whispered in my ear, "TAKE his hard cock Carla, you're such a good sissy cocksucker. Let him fuck your sweet pussy mouth. Just wait until we have you doing this in panties. Your dick will be so hard! And you'll want to fuck me after. You can only fuck me when you're wearing panties. A boy like you is so sexy when you're wearing panties."

Mistress continued to press my head in and out, in and out, and Stan's big cock when in and out, in and out of my sissy, pussy mouth.

And in again,

and out,

and in,

and out,

and in,

and out,

and in,

and out,

and in,

and out,

and in...

Stan was truly fucking my mouth. Leaking more and more precum, into my mouth.

My saliva was building up so much, I made an effort to swallow it, and I could almost feel like I was about to swallow his dick.

"That's it" whispered Mistress, "swallow, swallow him, that's how you'll achieve a true head fuck, swallow him so that he can deep throat you. You're a true slut, a real cocksucker. I can always tell a true sissy faggot. You may have been a sissy virgin when you entered Jim's condo, but I saw you and right away I knew, I knew you were a sissy cocksucker, a total sissy faggot, just waiting, just needing to be shown your true purpose, needing to be taught. And you found me, sissy Carla. I am your tutor, your Domina, your mistress. This just the beginning. It just turns me ON to have you suck cock for me. Stan loves it, you're doing SUCH a good job, sissy Carla."

The entire time Mistress is describing my fate to me, she's pushing my head back and forth, back and forth, I'm just sucking on Stan's hard cock. I feel it getting harder, throbbing in my mouth.

"Ok, get ready now" she whispers. "I want you to swallow hard. You'll know the timing. You're a natural cocksucker. I could tell the minute I saw you. With your sissy dicklet and balls, hanging down in your pants, just wishing you could fuck me. You might get there, sissy cock milker. Do everything I tell you to do, and you'll turn me on, just enough, maaaaaybe just enough, to let you get some pussy."

"Ok, get ready to swallow hard... you'll know."

Mistress pulled my head off of Stan's dick again. And I actually felt... empty, with nothing in my mouth...

"Ohhhhhhhh Stan!" she said aloud. " I need you to fuck me Stan, I need you to fuck my throat with your biiiiiiig cock!"

And she rammed my head onto Stan's cock, his dick pushed rapidly to my tonsils, and she kept pushing my head, and I automatically knew it was time, I just knew, so I swallowed, I swallowed hard on his dick, and his dick pushed back and through my tonsils, right back into my throat, completely filling my oral cavity and the space behind my tonsils. Stan groaned loudly. Mistress held my head there, with Stan's big dick filling my throat. I couldn't breath, not one iota. And she held my head there,

and held it

and held it

and held it

and held it

and held it...

I started to black out, with darkness and stars encircling my peripheral vision from all sides, 360 degrees. More stars. My vision contracted, the universe shrank, and shrank again...

Then Mistress pulled my head off of his dick and I choked and sputtered and long strings of cum-like mucus strung from my throat, out through my mouth, out of my mouth and hung through the space between my lips and Stan's dick.

Click... click, click, click.

Mistress was taking pictures. Then she pressed some buttons and set down her phone, pointed at my head, and at Stan's dick.

I breathed and tried to catch my breath, with the thick mucus stringing from my lips to Stan's hard dick.

Choking noises... "Oh Stan, Stan, you're such a REAL man, Stan! I need more, fuck my throat Stan, please, FUCK ME Stan!!"

Then she shoved my head back on Stan's cock, all the way in with one big thrust, and his dick was at the back of my throat again. Then she pulled me out, until just his dickhead was in my mouth, and in again, all the way down,

And out

And in

And out

And in

And out

And in

Again and again and again and again. I had to work it out, I would take a short fast breath every time he pulled out, breathing through my nose, and a little around the edges of his cock. I had no idea yet, I was just losing my oral virginity after all, my first time a taking a cock, but eventually I'd learn to get quite good at this, suckling a man's cock the entire time, breathing only through my nose when he pulled out, so that I was fully encircling and sucking his cock the entire time, giving maximum pleasure like the cocksucking whore I was to become. A skilled cocksucker, learning to love throbbing cock. Any cock.

Mistress kept at it, wow, she had some strong arms, with endurance, she was in shape! Kept assisting me in my first suck of cock, my first head fuck, pushing and pulling my head, pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling,

Pushing

Pulling

Pushing

Pulling

Pushing

Pulling

Pushing

Pulling

Pushing

Pulling

Pushing

Pulling

And Stan started grunting. And his dick got harder, and he started thrusting his hips harder, and his dick was throbbing even harder. He grunted, and grunted, and then...

GUSH!!! SPURT!!!

Stan began humming hard into my mouth, filling my mouth with cum. Then Mistress pushed my head hard onto his big cock, all the way into the very back of my throat, and Stan's did pulsed, and pulsed again. There was no where else for the cum to go, it already filled my mouth and throat, so I swallowed and swallowed. It was so thick. Filling my entire universe. I swallowed for dear life. I swallowed

And swallowed

And swallowed

And swallowed

And swallowed

And swallowed

And finally, Stan's spurting slowed down, and he pulled out and pushed back in

and pulled out and pushed back in

and pulled out and pushed back in

and pulled out and pushed back in

More slowly

he pulled out and pushed back in

and pulled out and pushed back in

and pulled out and pushed back in

And pulled out, and stayed out.

I had cum all over my face, up my nose, down my chin, dripping off of my chin to my shirt.

"Oh GOD Stan!" Mistress said. " I just KNEW you could give me a full load just like I needed it. Oh Stan, you're just SO good!"

"Oh yeah, babe, you give GREAT head! Oh yes."

"Now, take these cuffs off so I can get hard again and give you a REAL fuck."

"Oh Stan! Well not quite yet Stan. I still need a bit more from you. A bit of... well, as you might guess, I'm just a little bit kinky. I need a bit more from you. Let's not remove those cuffs, not just yet. First.... I need you to have a taste of me, just a bit."

She stood up, pulled up her dress, and took off her panties.

"My panties are SO wet Stan. Wow! You sure know how to feed your cock a horny girl. Here let me take off my panties, and give you a taste."

Mistress wiped her panties under my nose then, my first real smell of her taint. Oh god, oh god, oh God.

And she wiped a good bit of Stan's cum off of my face, with her panties, then she held her panties under his nose.

"How's that smell, big boy? Will that help you get hard again, hmmmm?"

"Oh yeah baby, you smell SO good, what a horny bitch. I can't wait to take your tight pus.... ulp!"

She shoved her panties in Stan's mouth, cum and all, and tucked all of it in.

"Stan, I need you to be quiet for me, so that you aren't too too obvious when you're fucking me, fucking me hard. Being such a real man and all, I know you'll need to make some noise, like the big stallion that you are. So, panties gag for you. I know you don't mind."

Wow, domina Michelle, WOW! I was so out of it, yet into it, yet... I really had no idea at the time how much all of this would portend for MY future.

"Ok Stan, I'm going to remove your blindfold. But first, you should know, that I've been videotaping this entire episode, the very first of our... dates, let's call it, our dates together. We do need to document things to give us perspective, to show who has been, and will be, in control. So, be careful here Stan. I'm going to remove your blindfold, and I demand your silence. Just stand there and take it all in, and think about the consequences before you do anything. You've just been given the BEST head of your life. I did that. I made that happen for you. And for me too, dear Stan. And it's fully documented, automatically backed up to the cloud already. This documentation is mine, but it's for us, so that we fully understand your responsibilities in our new, on-going relationship. Assuming you'll be a good boy... well, pardon me Stan, a REAL man, you'll understand what we've started here, what we have going, and what you can look forward to in the future. Lots of great head, and this pussy Stan. Taste me, Stan. Taste my pussy, on my panties in your mouth right now. You can look forward to fucking me, fucking me hard Stan, truly."

"So... grunt for me Stan, show me that you understand. I'll remove your blindfold, you'll be quiet and take in our scene here. You'll understand that we've got it all down, up in the cloud, and that you're mine. You understand that, while I do SO love to fuck a big cock, I truly need to be in control for sex, for... everything actually. So long as you behave properly, and I am in control, you'll get your big balls taken care of, you'll get your rocks off, again and again, in the ways that I see fit, hmmmmm? Does this work for you Stan? Grunt for me."

"Grummphhh... grumphh grumphh"

"Very good Stan, I'll take that as a yes, you are now signed up for the duration."

Oh god. I just sat there, waiting, like a good boy. I couldn't very well move, could I? Being handcuffed to the toilet, bending over, sitting here, in such a compromising position. Fuck. With Stan's cum all over my face. Fuck. And after all this... my pants were down around my ankles, and my cock was obviously still quite hard. Fuck.

Mistress stood back, then reached up and removed Stan's blindfold.

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers