Sissy Gurl at the Gloryhole

Story Info
Sissy gurl becomes a dirty whore at the ABS.
810 words
4.28
5.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers

My sissy whore pet. I have such a wonderful evening planned for you tonight. Go and quickly change into the slutty clothes that are laid out for you. You have 5 minutes to come back, ready for inspection.

Look at my faggot pet in your hot pink, mesh, mini dress. That tiny, little, caged dicklet showing thru under your lacy, baby pink panties. The bows on the tops on your white thigh highs are just the right touch to show everybody what a sissy faggot bitch you are.

And then those pink stilettos. You walk so easily in your heels now. Actually much better than most women I know. You were never really meant to be a man, were you? You wouldn't look so perfectly comfortable dressed like this if you were a real man, now would you?

Turn around and bend over and spread yourself open. There you go, sweetie, a nice silicone vibrating plug in your hole reminding you what you're for. What your hole is for. What your mouth is for.

Come over here and sit down so I can put your makeup on. I like giving you a heavy smokey eye like this. Black mascara. Bright red lipstick. No one mistakes you for a good gurl when you're painted up this way. Everyone knows you're just a slutty dirty gurl ready to do everything your Mistress tells you to.

There's no time to find you a proper Daddy tonight, so I'm going to force you to suck random, faceless cock like a cheap whore. You like that, don't you, my pet? Look how excited you are, thinking about it. Look at that cage twitch. Are you getting tight in your cage, my slutty little faggot?

We're going to the adult book store and I'm taking you to the backrooms. I'm taking you to the gloryhole booth. You'll drop some E, huff some poppers, and suck cock for my pleasure and my amusement.

You like being a used sissy slut, don't you, pet? Makeup all smeared, mixed with the cum running down your face. Sucking one cock after another, your belly full of cum like a good whore.

Just admit that you're a fucking faggot. You're a dick sucking, cum swallowing, greedy cockwhore. You just can't get enough cock, can you, my pet? Always thinking about cock -- in your mouth, in your hole. Cock, cock, cock.

I love walking you out of the house in your slut clothes. You thought I'd let you wear a trench coat to cover yourself. Hah! You should know better by now, pet. It's not quite dusk, there's still some daylight.

The neighbors can probably see you and now they know all your dirty, little secrets, don't they, pet? You think they see you as the alpha male you're trying to pretend to be, but now they know. They know you're a sissy fag. A whore who dresses up and sucks any cock I tell you to.

As we walk thru the bookstore parking lot, I notice the horny men eyeing you up and down. I like parking far from the door so you have plenty of space to do your slut strut all the way to the entrance. Such a slutty faggot, enjoying all the attention you're getting from men.

We go inside and go to the back and into a gloryhole booth. I'm beside you, while you're on your knees in your cock sucking slut clothes. Your clit locked up by me in a pretty little cage. The key on a chain around my neck, dangling between my breasts.

You're on your knees and the first of many cocks tonight slips thru the hole. I turn on the vibrating plug in your slutty cunt and play with the settings.

"Suck that cock my little whore. Take the whole thing. Mmmm deep throat that cock, you faggot. That's my good gurl."

I turn up the pulsating plug inside you. Make you huff some poppers.

It's one cock after another, gagging you, choking you, cumming on you. You're swallowing load after load of cum. You're dripping in cum. All this sticky cum all over you. And inside you. Some of it's sweet and tasty but some is sour.

This is who you are. Just a cheap slutty whore. On your knees, in a g!oryhole booth, covered in cum. One faceless cock after another shooting load after load in your mouth, in your face, in your hair. You should see yourself, you dirty fucking whore.

The things you do to amuse your Mistress. My wonderful pet.

We walk back out to the car. I haven't given you permission to clean yourself up and you're such a disgusting mess. Men are staring at you again and I wonder how many of them just had their cock in your mouth, you filthy, dirty whore.

M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers