A True Queen Takes Control - Pt. 02

Story Info
She takes command, and exposes me.
1.6k words
4.35
7.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

I was spinning. Horny. Hard. Under, man, she had me WAY under.

Michelle said "alrighty then, here's the deal, Carl. There are a couple of variations of guys that will do it for me. Every single one of them will need to KNOW that what I say, goes. I'll get them to the point where they hop right to it, no lag time. But there are some variations."

"First of all, contrary to what you might have been thinking, or even hoping, back there, out in the hall, I DO like big dick. I really NEED big dick. Big dicks just feel, so much better. They even taste better. And they generally come with a nice, hefty ball sack, a large supply. I so do appreciate a large supply, and good stamina. So what's the deal here, Carl, what's the deal with you? Are you packing? Do YOU have a big DICK? Big enough to satisfy ME? Big enough to satisfy THIS?" She waves her hand down her body, indicating... well, you know.

She looked at me. Hard. And I was so hard in my briefs. Hard, but yet... I'd seen pornos, I knew what it meant to REALLY be hung, wide and long, meaty and beefy. I mean, I wasn't bad. 6 1/2, even 7 inches, and not skinny, I had some heft. But when she said what she said, and after, what she had me do, looking her over and over and over, what the heck was that? Even though she mentioned things, I didn't fully realize until later that she had put me into a hypnotic trance, and that she would do so on a regular basis. It's part of what gets her excited, she just loves being in control. The point though, is that, in that trance, there was no faking anything. I just knew I didn't have enough heft to satisfy HER needs. And, as hard and stiff as I was, with no chance of shrinking, the state she had me in, I still felt small, just... too small to truly satisfy her. With her body she'd be used to having the pick of the crop. She had to KNOW what it means to take a big dick, a really BIG dick.

It must have shown in my eyes. Because I could immediately see it in hers, some disappointment. She was hoping for a clever guy, without too much attitude, but hung. She wanted, no, I could tell that she not only NEEDED, she DEMANDED big dick.

"Oh Carl, I'm so sorry. That would have been so great. I mean... even right here, you could have taken me right here, right now. I could really use some bit hard dick after being teased by all those big guys out there. But hey, if you're not too small then you might still be able to enjoy some of my... gifts... just not quite yet. The way it works, Carl, is that, if you expect me to get sufficiently excited, well, we'll just have a few more things to do first, to get me far enough along, to get me in the just the right mood. And that's part of what's going down here already, dear Carl. As it happens, I really DID spot you early on after you came in. And I put a little something in your beer."

Wait... what? She... she gave me a Micky. Or gave me... something.... I could think, I could probably talk. But I was very much on autopilot. She definitely had a powerful hex on me. She had been telling me what to do, and I had just done it, without questioning her, again and again and again and again.

"So, let's see it Carl, pull it out."

Whaaa...

"I can see you're hard Carl, it's so obvious, you've been that way since out in the hall. No fucking around, Carl. Pull it out, NOW."

I had no personal control over my hands. Her words, ZAP to my hindbrain, and straight to my hands. I undid my belt, pulled down my pants and briefs, and my hard dick popped right out. Heck, I was so hard already, I might have been 7 and a half inches. Nothing to be ashamed of, normally, but with Michelle... oh God.

She smiled. "See there Carl, not so bad, not so bad. I know I could cum on that, with the right... setup. Not nearly as fast or as long, or as many times, as I might if I was fucking some of those guys out there," she indicated the living room with her left thumb, "but you could, you know, you could definitely get me off with a nice cock like that."

Fuck fuck fuuuuuuuck.... I wanted... I wanted to...

She was still caressing my wrist with her nails. I realized later, that was all part of her hypnosis technique.

"What do you say Carl? Can I touch it?"

She didn't wait for my reply, but just reached over with her left hand and grabbed my stiff boner. I'd like to say that my dick was so big around, that her small hands couldn't close around my shaft, but that's for those other porno stories, where the author isn't quite so truthful. But it DID feel REALLY good, to feel her grasp my hard dick. I really wanted her to move her hand, to stroke me, but she didn't, she just left it there.

"This is very nice Carl. You have a nice, stiff cock. And decent size. I've seen way too many smaller cocks than this. Heck even the really big ones have drawbacks, it's just so hard to deep throat those. With yours... cut, so you have a nice, big helmet. And the veins, just look at those big veins popping out. I do so love some nice, thick veins on a hard dick. Nice balls too. I LOVE that you keep your balls shaved, and your pubic hair nice and trim. You'll need to shave all that off, of course, every time before you get with me. I don't like pubic hairs getting all over."

"Ok Carl, here's the next rule. My guys have to LOVE eating pussy. You need to truly worship my pussy. You're going to get so good at getting me off. You'll eat my toes, kiss my legs, suckle at my breasts. You'll love rimming me and fucking my asshole with your tongue. But above all, you will LOVE eating my cunt, as long and as often as I say. Whenever I say. And, while I require that you be fresh and clean for me, turnabout is not the rule. YOU will LOVE eating my pussy, whether it's fresh or not. If we're gonna fuck, then you will be cleaning me up afterwards, every time. You'll be excellent and consistent with your cleaning services, or that's it, you're gone."

"Ok, that all make sense Carl? Are you with me here? Are you starting to get the idea of what it's going to be like for you to service me?"

"Yes Michelle. I guess... I guess I'm your boyfriend now, I'll be responsible for servicing you." My heart was thumping!

Laughs. "Did I say we'd be monogamous? I did NOT. Nothing I said had any hint of monogamy. This has various ramifications. You'll be cleaning me up, whether it was your spunk that dirtied me up or not. And furthermore, I'll be dictating whom else YOU might be with. ONLY whom I say. There will be no spreading of germs to me from whomever else you might wish to get off with. The choices are always mine, never yours."

"And then there's your address. If you were... " looks down at my dick, still very hard in her hand... "a lot bigger, I could get off if you were in control now and then. But with a moderate size dick like yours, I will always have to be in control. So, your address..."

I misunderstood. "Yes Michelle. If you open your phone I'll send you my contact info."

"No Carl. Your address. How you address ME. Unless we're in public together, and even then that can vary, you will call me Mistress, with a capital M. I need to hear that capital M, every time Carl. In public you'll often call me Ms Rowles, sometimes Michelle, like when we go back out to the living room, you can call me Michelle around Jim and his gym friends, or I might make you call me Ms Rowles, if I want to have a bit of fun with you. I DO like humiliation, in case you haven't already guessed. Yours, not mine, of course. But sometimes I'll have you address me as Mistress, even in public. I'll teach you when, and how to know when to change up. So let's hear it Carl. Address me, NOW."

"Yes m...m...Mistress."

"That's good Carl. You'll get the hang of it. Often Mistress, sometimes Domina, sometimes Domina Michelle, it all depends on where and what crowd. But that's only the half of it. We haven't discussed what I'll call you."

"I... but... my name is Carl, Mistress."

She laughs. "Oh yes, Carl, yes. There's still a lot to train you on Carl. We're only just barely getting started here. So, Carl... yes, of course I can you Carl. But it depends on the circumstances."

"What circumstances, Mistress?"

Laughs again. "Oh Carl. You are so silly. Have you truly not yet figured things out here? It completely depends on the varying circumstances, how you're dressed, how I have you behaving for various occasions, and whom might be joining us. And eventually, whom you'll be tasked to... whom you'll be tasked to please. Sometimes you'll be Carl, of course. And other times... Carla. Or maybe even... Tatiana. It just depends on the market, really."

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers