A True Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis was a mess from top to bottom but any man who saw her like this would beg to fuck her. Flushing sweetly, her face was both a whore's and an angel's, especially with a cute little button nose, spectacular emerald eyes that just had this natural 'come fuck me' look. Bruce couldn't believe how perfect she was, a true gemstone of a beauty, with a body built for fucking.

Bruce gripped her by the waist, before he quickly started to pound away at her as fast as he could, grunting with pure lust as he went.

The desk was creaking and Alexis' rippling ass was making a loud slapping noise as it impacted with the eight pack beneath his shirt.

"AH! OH! AH! YOU FUCK! UNNGGGHHH! AAHHHH!" Alexis grit her teeth as she pushed herself back onto him to meet his pumping hips.

The sight below him was one he was going to cherish forever. She had the perfect hourglass figure, and it was his, all his. He watched with amazement as his cock slipped in and out of clutching cunt. It was too much for him and he had to stare at the ceiling for a while, fearing he would cum too soon.

"That's it you nasty bitch, take that fat cock!" Bruce grunted while his hands mauled her tight round ass, his fingers digging painfully into her skin.

"Take it you slut!" Bruce slapped her ass hard, which made Alexis moan in delight.

Bruce continued to pound away at her, slapping her ass from time to time, which always got an appreciative moan from Alexis. Feeling like a king, he gripped Alexis by the hips and hammered into her with everything he could.

Alexis dragged herself up onto her elbows and Bruce seized the chance and plunged his hands underneath her to grasp her massive tits.

Using her round breasts as leverage, he continued to spear her on his now frantically thrusting cock.

Alexis was now moaning and squeaking in delight, as the animalistic battering continued.

"Take it you BITCH!" Bruce grunted as he struggled to maintain the pace.

Alexis was close now, her pussy was clutching his thick cock, devouring it hungrily. He was mauling her tits, tweaking her nipples, causing her to yelp with pleasure filled pain.

"Harder! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM!" Alexis begged, driven crazy with lust.

Bruce responded by gripping her hair and roughly yanked her head back with it, arching her back towards him.

"UNGH!! OH MY...OH GOD!!! FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD!! Alexis had been taken by surprise by the sudden forcefulness of the battering she was receiving, but it was a welcome one.

"Take it baby! YEAH!" Bruce grit his teeth and grunted with heady excursion. He arched her back towards him by tugging on her hair, while the other spanked her ass hard.

"MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CCUUUUMMMMM!!" Alexis pleaded with him as she felt herself building to another euphoric climax. She pinched one of her nipples on her wildly swinging breasts and screamed with pleasure, the feeling of her hair being pulled was amazing as he continued to fuck her with maximum intensity.

Bruce wasn't satisfied, however, as he wanted to have her gorgeous legs involved in the fucking. So, he pulled out, flipped her effortlessly around, brought her legs up to his shoulders and slammed back into her.

"Oh yes! Keep fucking me like that! Make that pussy yours! Fuck me till I cum!" Alexis could feel every vein of his thick gnarled shaft, caressing the walls of her tight velvety snatch as he thrust himself deeply inside of her.

"You're a dirty bitch aren't you? Yeah, you like getting pounded on your boyfriend's desk by his roommate, don't you?" Bruce grinned as his fingers dug into her shapely tanned thighs, her heels dangling by his ear and the hot pants fell down her calf until it was stuck around her knee.

"Yes, I fucking love it! Fuck that's deep! Harder! Come on! AH! AH! AH! YES! FUCK ME HARD!" The supermodel screamed with a wild look in her eyes, panting loudly.

Unbelievably, spurred on by her words, Bruce found that he did indeed have one more gear left in him. His hips became a blur as he forcefully fucked the stunning platinum blonde as hard as he could. The desk began to shake and the photographs of the lovely couple fell off as she flailed her arms around, shattering as Bruce fucked her brains out.

Bruce began pounding her more vigorously and he built up a frantic rhythm. Alexis was soon screaming and moaning with pleasure. This was what she wanted, what she needed. There was no talking for a while, only animalistic sounds of passion as they used each other's bodies, both working themselves up towards imminent and explosive orgasms.

Bruce played with her clit, causing Alexis to arch her back. The result of which made it look like she was offering up her huge jiggling tits for the taking. An offer he couldn't refuse.

Bruce squeezed her breasts together, thumbing her stiff nipples. Then he released one and slapped it back and forth on her chest.

Alexis spread her legs as wide as they would go, she was so nearly there, and took the hammering of a lifetime. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AAHHH!! UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSS!!"

Bruce felt her pussy clamp around on his cock like a vice and knew she was cumming hard. He let go of her tits and grasped her by the throat, muffling her series of guttural groans, as her body went into spasm. His other hand went back to her clit and frantically flicked across it.

As much as he wanted this experience to last forever, he was soon unable to prolong the inevitable and his cock went off like a rocket. "AAARRRRRHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS!!" Bruce continued to pump his full load deep inside her, filling her to the brim with his hot creamy jizz.

Alexis' pussy was milking him dry, and unbelievably she started to cum again as he continued to fiddle her clit.

"UNGH HHH HHHH!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!" Alexis whimpered as more intense waves of euphoria ripped through her.

Bruce finally pulled his now softening dick free, but there was something he'd seen in a porn movie that he'd always wanted to try.

And now he finally had a whore willing to do anything.

Alexis lay there panting, but she couldn't relax for long.

Bruce slipped two of his tattooed fingers into her, curling them upwards. He could feel his own dirty cum, plastering her velvety walls, as he began to finger fuck her hard and fast.

Alexis' eyes rolled back as he roughly fingered her g-spot and she felt like she was melting into the desk. Submitting to the intense pleasure was all she could as Bruce played with her hyper sensitive pussy.

Bruce couldn't believe his eyes as after only less than a minute, Alexis began to squirt. His hand was soon soaked by jets of warm liquid which erupted out from her twitching snatch.

A few final shudders and she was finally spent. He wiped his cum covered hand all over her already glistening tits and gave the fleshy cleavage a nibble.

Alexis covered her face in her hands and breathed heavily as she tried to compose herself, biting on her fingers as the pleasure filled her head with delight.

Feeling satisfied and ready to take her to his favourite spot outside the city, he slipped his worn-out cock back into his trousers.

When Alexis eventually stood up, her legs were shaky and when she bent at the waist to reach her hot pants, which had fallen down to her ankles, Bruce couldn't resist giving her ass one final spank.

"Ahhhh!" Alexis squealed with a huge smile on her face as the feel of his hand remained after the savage slap of his hand.

"Am I already the best fuck you've ever had?" Alexis teased as she forced her hot pants over her shapely legs.

"By a mile, but we're nowhere near finished fucking. Now get that sexy ass covered, because we're going out"

Alexis smiled so beautifully as she walked out of the dorm with his fully tattoo-covered arm around her hip and she had no doubt that the many students they passed saw her as the queen to his kingship, but in reality...

All her beauty was to him was that of a sextoy.

Sometime later, the sound of his phone ringing awoke him from the daze her expert lips sent him to with her staggering devotion. Reaching over her splayed out body, he picked-up his phone and brought it to his ear. "Sup?" Bruce answered without even looking who it was as he was too busy watching the sexy supermodel. Alexis lay on her side, the hot pants wrapped around her ankles, just above her beige-white heels that looked so good on her pretty little feet, her white toenails curling in the passenger seat from the pleasure and her head in his lap, bobbing up and down on his shaft.

The position was excellent as he could choose to rest his hand on her shapely thigh, on her bare mound with his fingers having free access to her well-fucked pussy, or he could sink his fingers into her denim jacket and grab as much as he could of her massive F cups. But nothing beat the feeling of his hand atop of her head as she bobbed, the silky feel of her beautiful hair and power that came from it. To think that one forceful push would send his cock down her throat, making the whore gag on his cock, and to think it wasn't a fantasy anymore but real...

Bruce had never been happier.

"Yo, bro," the sound of Larry's voice booming in his ear as Larry's girlfriend slurped on his cock religiously, Bruce's grin shined in the gorgeous sunset. "Where you at?" Larry asked, no doubt having tried to call Alexis, but the bimbo had been so eager to leave that she no doubt had left her phone.

"Oh, you took so long to get back that I took your girl for a ride" Bruce grinned as the whore giggled on his cock, massaging it with her lips before she swirled his tongue around his rock-hard shaft.

"Oh, where to?" Larry asked, the surprise evident in his voice.

"The city man, your girl's from a small town, remember? A lot for her to see and even more to take in" Bruce smiled as she kept sucking him, giggling on his cock.

"Put Lexi on, let me talk to her" Larry demanded, sounding concerned.

"Oh, she's a bit busy at the moment" Bruce grinned as he pushed down on her head, the slurping and gagging intensifying as she sank down to his base.

"Busy doing what?" Larry asked, probing for information and for a moment, Bruce wanted to tell Larry the truth and see if the whore kept on sucking him or if she would bite his cock in anger. Not wanting to ruin her relationship completely as the baby he'd put in her belly was the timebomb that would see to that, Bruce reclined back in the driver's seat. "Your girl's busy with a mouthful bro, took a bit more than she could chew, but she's getting the sausage down" Bruce smirked, before he let go of her head and moved his hand down to her massive rack.

"You guys eating?" Larry asked as his roommate's girlfriend resumed her sucking, breathing hard through her nose, her sunglasses teasing his shaft as she bobbed up and down.

"Yeah, we went around sightseeing for a while, but then she got hungry man and boy your girl's got quite the appetite" Bruce chuckled as he twisted her pierced nipples, owning her body like only Larry should've been able to.

"Right, just bring her back in one piece, alright? Don't trust your driving skills" Bruce twisted her nipples even harder when he heard Larry say that and to his surprise, the bitch moaned louder on his cock.

"Don't worry bro, the ride home will be good as she's in safe hands" Bruce assured the boyfriend while the girlfriend kept bobbing up and down on Bruce's cock.

"You sure you can't put her on?" Larry asked while Bruce mauled her tits, losing himself in the firm orbs, the tits he'd fucked a few minutes ago.

"Hold on, I'll...oh...wait...No, she's holding her hands up bro, really gagging on that sausage" Bruce had to take a moment to control himself as she was giggling at his every innuendo, like the wicked little whore she was. "See you soon bro" and with that said, he hung up and put away the phone.

"Fuck me...you sure know how to suck cock" Bruce sighed from the immense pleasure her talented mouth gave him.

"Mmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her mouthful of dick, humming every time the fat shaft hit the back of her throat to vibrate against the sensitive head.

"Oh god! Fuck!" Bruce began to groan, his hand flexing in the supermodel's hair as he forcefully tried to help the beautiful platinum blonde to fuck her mouth on his dick. But the whore was already slamming her lips up and down his cock so fast that he couldn't keep up with how good it felt.

The car became one big noise of wet sucking sounds and the occasional slurp as Alexis almost slid her lips off his dick completely. The wet fucking noises between her lips sounded like Bruce was already fucking her soaking pussy, but it was her hot mouth that he nailed right then and Alexis looked gorgeous doing it.

Her mouth was a lewd 'O', her lips tightly painted around his fat shaft as they slid up and down the veiny rod. Her tongue flew inside her mouth, hotter and more furiously than when she and Bruce had been making out. Her hair bounced in time with the light jiggle of her tits as she forcefully fucked her mouth up and down his righteous shaft.

"Mmmm, fuck, I love your cock fucking my mouth!" Alexis panted as she pulled her lips from his dick and began to madly lick around his thick head.

Slurping all the way down, Alexis pulled almost all the way off before slamming her face back down his cock. Constantly, the curvaceous bombshell fucked her mouth, slurping wildly and sucking as hard as she could. Her cheeks hollowed out as best as they could while filled with such an impressive rod.

Her large, succulent tits bounced lustfully within their tight confines, jiggling her cleavage and threatening to come out of her denim jacket as she forcefully fucked her head back and forth.

"God, you're so fucking good at this!" Bruce growled "Fuck, your mouth is on fire!"

Alexis moaned and continued to suck as hard and as fast as she could. Her hair swung and shook everywhere she was sucking so wildly.

"Mmmm, god your cock tastes so good!" Alexis purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick for a second to pant in some air and then attacked his dick again.

"Do you like me sucking your dick like a true slut?" Alexis asked breathily as she pulled her mouth from his dick and worked her jaw, her fist squeezing and flying up all ten inches of his cock as she pounded it with her hand.

"Fuck yeah! Ah shit! Your poor boyfriend, if he only knew you were sucking his roommate's cock like the perfect whore you are" Bruce replied tightly, his face a mix of ecstasy and desperate need.

"Don't you dare tell anyone. I'm only a whore for you" Alexis said playfully, a luscious smile painting her beautiful face as she held her lips right next to where she was jacking his dick.

"Not just me" Bruce teased and Alexis felt a bolt of electricity rush through her as she sucked on the fat head.

"Mmmmph!" The supermodel moaned before popping her lips from the sensitive tip, "You want me to fuck other guys?" She asked in genuine surprise.

"You're gonna fuck this drug dealer I owe some money" Bruce teased and at hearing this, Alexis moaned loudly.

"Oohhhhhmmmmpphhh!" She moaned before she slammed her mouth down on Bruce's dick once more.

"I'm pretty sure he'll accept a supermodel worshipping him as payment" Bruce laughed as he gripped her mound and put his fingers into her filled pussy, the cum leaking out of her as he fingered her g-spot.

"You're so fucking bad!" Alexis panted as she pulled her mouth from his dick and flicked her hair over her shoulders, his hands making it difficult to aim her mouth at his cock as he was manipulating her pussy as if he owned it.

The idea of letting a drug dealer fuck her while she was here to spend time with her boyfriend and make a child with him, was somehow so wrong and yet so erotic in that moment that Alexis couldn't help but devour Bruce's dick once more. Hungrily sucking up and down on it like she was starving.

"I think someone likes that idea!" Bruce groaned between clenched teeth as his cock slammed in and out of the whore's hot mouth.

"Mmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her mouthful of cock as she sucked as hard as she could. Her tongue was like a flickering blur inside her mouth.

Her teeth clenched down on his cock, scraping along the thick shaft as she bobbed her head up and down wildly and she moaned loudly. But in this remote spot, only Bruce could hear her redoubled her efforts to fuck her mouth on his cock. Slamming her head up and down his dick like a starving mad woman.

Fuck she had never been so turned on in her life!

"You'll do it, yeah? You'll walk up to his house and spend a full day in there, just letting him fuck you to oblivion, you'll do that for me, right?" Bruce asked, pretty sure this whore would absolutely destroy Pedro as her endurance was insane.

"Mmmmmpphhhh! Anything you say Bruce" Alexis said when she came up for air.

Hearing the whore's complete submission to him, Bruce growled, pulling her down onto his dick.

"Shit! You're so fucking good at sucking dick!" He groaned a moment later as Alexis' tongue whipped around his cock expertly and she slammed his entire rod back into her mouth.

To think she was acting like such a slut for her boyfriend's roommate made her buzz with excitement. Alexis couldn't believe how drunkenly wanton she felt right then. She would literally do anything for his dick to be in her mouth! She just wanted to taste his cum so badly. To please him. To see him writhe and grind in ab-straining pleasure like no other woman could give him.

"Oh fuck! Ever since I first saw those full lips, I knew you'd be the best fucking cocksucker! Shit!" Bruce groaned through clenched teeth as Alexis blew him harder.

"Mmmmmm, do you like fucking my mouth on your big dick while my boyfriend is at home waiting for me?" Alexis asked sexily as she momentarily slipped her lips from his cock before hungrily devouring it again.

"FUCK!" Bruce shouted out in pleasure. "You're so fucking good at this! You're fucking born to suck cock whore!" He half-growled and half-teased, and Alexis purred hornily as she let him fill her mouth with his dick.

Her lips wrapped around the thick shaft instantly and her tongue began to slash and flick wildly as she sucked hard and fast. Twirling her mouth around as she pumped his dick between her lips, slamming it back against her throat as she sucked harder and harder. Alexis was committed to giving Bruce the best blowjob she had ever given. It was like she was desperate to suck his cum from his balls as she recklessly pounded her mouth full of his hard dick.

The whole car was filled with the illicit sound of the hot blowjob as Alexis' platinum blonde hair, no longer straight from all the fucking Bruce had given her, swung back and forth, the curly waves falling down her back as she fucked her face up and down on her the handsome man's impressive shaft.

"Mmmmm your cock is so big! I love it!" Alexis purred as she pulled her mouth from his dick to catch some air.

Bruce grinned down at her woozily as his chest heaved from how hard he was breathing.

Fuck but she made him feel good!

"Do you like seeing your dick in my mouth?" Alexis teased, rolling back into him to look up at his intense gaze, her sunglasses hiding the stars in her eyes as Bruce's handsomeness had her swooning.

"God damn... you're so fucking gorgeous!" Bruce replied honestly, running his hand over her flat stomach, loving the feel of her toned muscles and the golden belly ring on her sexy navel.

"And you're the most beautiful man I've ever been with" Alexis giggled before she rolled back around, her massive booty coming back into view as she lay perfectly on her side, her lips finding his cock with the quickness.

Bobbing her head up and down rapidly, so that her wavy hair bounced in time with her jiggling tits, Alexis sucked hard and fast. The fat head of Bruce's cock repeatedly slammed against her tight throat as her lips met her fist pumping up and down and her tongue swirled.