A True Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yet you've let me fuck you in every way imaginable, impregnate you and treat you like a toy...and tomorrow you'll clear my debts with Pedro by giving him that spectacular body of yours" Bruce grinned, running a hand through her soft hair, feeling her tremble as he ran his fingers down her long hair.

"What can I say, I'm one true slut" Alexis smiled, wickedly, trembling at the thought of fucking a drug dealer. Images of a lair with thick air and drugs scattered everywhere entered her mind and she wondered if she would have to let this Pedro snort cocaine from her ass or perhaps do even nastier stuff...

Fuck me...that was something to look forward to!

Alexis smiled gleefully at how slutty her thoughts were and then she heard the sound of a phone ringing.

"Well, slut, your boyfriend is calling" Bruce told her as his hands brushed through her heavenly wavy curls, loving the feel of her soft hair around his fingers.

"He can wait, because I wanna go skinny-dipping with you" Alexis giggled, not caring at all about Larry's frantic calling.

"You see! You want to be with me more than your boyfriend already" Bruce chuckled as he dived in and sucked on her neck.

"I wouldn't say that...you just...complete me" Alexis remarked, squirming in pleasure as he sucked on her neck. Wanting to be completely naked for her stud, she eagerly took off her cum-stained sunglasses and jacket, leaving it in a pile on the bonnet of his mustang.

"Is that so, then you know there's no chance in hell I'm joining you in the sea without a guarantee that I'll get to fuck you in it, right?" Bruce grinned, fondling the MILF's perfect ass cheeks in his hands as he pulled his mouth up, inches from hers, their eyes locked.

"I know, I was counting on it" Alexis giggled as his hands roamed over her body, her legs wrapping around him. "Now shut up and kiss me" Alexis smiled as her lover responded quickly, sealing their lips together as he carried her naked body down the green hill, her boyfriend's angry calling fading away as Bruce carried her onto the beach, where he stripped and chased her jiggling ass cheeks into the water.

In the water Alexis squealed and giggled as he scooped her up into his arms and when his lips smacked against hers, she sank down on his shaft as if being impaled in the ass on ten inches of a fat cock was the most natural thing in the world...

Because being impaled by cocks was what she was born to be.

This was the beginning of the new and improved her. It started with Bruce, she could feel it. The mother of two felt how comfortable she was with lying to her boyfriend when she came back, late in the evening, with Bruce and how much she looked forward to having sex again. Living in such close proximity during her stay, and knowing what he could do to her, it didn't take long before she and Bruce were fucking again.

The moment she knew that Larry was out cold from the sleeping pills she'd slipped into his drink, she burst out of his room, not even letting him fuck her, and into Bruce's bedroom wearing her sexiest lingerie and her make up done to perfection.

Oh Bruce, just knowing what he was capable of... what he could do to her... the pleasure he could bring her... even the thought of him would make her pussy wet and her nipples hard. They weren't friends, not yet anyways, and she couldn't see herself as his girlfriend or as his wife...

But she was his whore and that meant world to her.

That night they just had sex. Lots and lots of sex and she didn't even bother going back to her boyfriend when Bruce finished breeding her.

In Bruce's massive arms she remained, her naked body exhausted from an entire day of being fucked ruthlessly and tomorrow she would cheat again, and the day after that, and the day after that, an endless line of sex.

Now she felt at peace with herself, now she could be herself and starting from tomorrow, no matter whose cock stuffed her full, she'd just enjoy herself...

Like the true slut she was.