A True Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that massive booty, completely naked the firm and round cheeks, just lying there so perfectly, Bruce lined up his hand.

SPANK!

"Mmmmm, I love it when you spank my ass" Alexis moaned as she came up for air. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?" Alexis purred breathily as she flicked her long hair out of her face, before she went down on his shaft again.

"Fuck! If you keep sucking me like this I'm going to empty myself down your throat!" Bruce exclaimed heavily, his chest heaving as he tried to hold on from the best cock-sucking he had ever had.

Coming up for air, a shiver ran through Alexis when he said that. "Fuck I want you to cum in my mouth, Bruce! I want you to use me like your whore!" Alexis replied wantonly before diving back onto his big dick.

Sucking like a wild whore, the platinum blonde gave all that she could as she wildly fucked her mouth, all the while Bruce groaned and moaned as Alexis panted through her nose and slurped hungrily.

She was desperate for him to cum. Hungry to taste him and swallow every drop. Thirsty to drink his cum and just the thought about her boyfriend waiting at home while she had a mouth full of his roommate's dick turned her on so much her juices started flow.

Bruce looked down at the hottest and most wondrous sight he had ever seen. The supermodel he had desired from afar, lying in his lap, looking both glamorous and whorish at the same time, sucking his big cock like a mad woman possessed.

Fuck! But it felt incredible! Her mouth was slick and smooth and hot and wet all at the same time. Fucking hell, that sexy mouth was stretched lewdly in an 'O' as she strained to take all of his inches into her mouth, banging against the back of her throat with every thrust deep into her lascivious orifice.

Holy fuck but she was gorgeous! Seeing her beautiful face wrapped around his rod was almost enough to make Bruce cum. And cum hard. He was so close already after she had just sucked his cock this long, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"I like being your whore, but if I'm going to be your whore, I'd better do more than that" Alexis promised once she had come up for air, his hand playing with her clit as her juices kept flowing.

"Oh?" Bruce asked with a raised eyebrow, eyeing her amusedly at how turned on she was just from sucking his dick and the more he fingered her clit, sinking his fingers in and probing her g-spot, the more she squirmed in his lap.

"Mhm." Alexis mewed, her toes curling in pleasure. "Get ready to cum down your whore's throat, Bruce" Alexis giggled and then Alexis did something that he didn't expect...and fuck did his balls almost burst!

Sucking hard, Larry's girlfriend slammed her mouth up and down his cock a few times, licking as she went and lubricating his cock in her saliva even more than before - until it almost dripped from his cock. And then, as she slammed her mouth down one last time, the tip of his cock ramming against the back of her throat, Alexis stopped and slowly...oh so slowly...pushed his dick against the back of her throat.

The whore worked harder and more forcefully, full of devotion for him and it almost scared him how little regard she paid her boyfriend, the father of her kids, but she was the hottest slut he'd ever come across the way she forced his cock into her tight throat.

Bruce nearly lost his all bearings! The feel of her tight, wet throat wrapping around his dick was so intense...it was the tightest thing he had ever felt around his cock! And he had fucked her tight pussy, which was the tightest pussy he had ever fucked!

Fuck...Alexis...he'd hardly known her a day and yet he struggled with the concept of not having her be so naturally apart of him.

It wasn't love, it couldn't be, she was too much of a slut to remain faithful anyways. No, it was primal, an instinctual need to claim her, to breed her and to have perpetual access to her incredible body.

Bruce's hand left her climaxing pussy, his work on her g-spot complete as she was gushing with juices while gagging on his cock. Reaching up, he moved his hand into her half-open jacket and sunk his fingers into her massive tits.

Alexis was on fire as her orgasm rocked her world, his expert fingers manipulating her in all the right ways as she religiously feasted on his cock. At first, she just remained still, gagging and coughing, and then, ever so slowly and deliberately, she pulled off the thick head and eased his cock almost out of her mouth and then swiftly let her lips descend the raging pole until the thick tip pushed into her throat again.

Once, twice, three times, four times, Alexis repeated the pattern until she could take the tip of his cock into her throat easily, even if carefully, and then she slowly began to pick up speed once more. Finally, she was fucking her face on his dick as fast and as hard as she had been before, but this time taking an inch of his cock deep into her throat.

The noises of her gagging and slurping joined his moans as they filled the mustang illicitly, but Alexis didn't care, she just kept fucking her mouth wildly. And for Bruce...it took everything from him to hold on and not cum too son!

Fuck but he was close!

The feel of her throat was unbelievable! The feel of her and the sight of her, it was just knee-weakening!

"Mmmm I love your cock!" Alexis purred as she momentarily pulled his dick from her mouth and gasped for air, before diving back onto his cock and swallowing six inches of it hungrily.

"Probably as much as I love your mouth and throat! Fuck!! If you keep sucking my dick like this I'm going to cum!" Bruce groaned loudly, mauling her tits while keeping his other hand on her platinum blonde head, forcing her down.

Fuck but Bruce could barely hold himself back as her entire body began to shake from the way he twisted her pierced nipples, and those sexy thighs kept on rubbing against each other as the supermodel basked in pleasure.

God damn...this bitch was destined to please men...her entire fucking body, built to be pleasured the way the sensations spread all the way down to her toes as they curled and twitched in those gorgeous heels.

Over and over she bobbed her head furiously, sucking and slurping, slobbering and sucking, as she gagged and swallowed more and more. Until finally, Alexis slowed once again and eased another inch down her throat!

Holding herself perfectly straight, her big tits being toyed with in his massive hand, Alexis sank that extra inch down her throat much quicker than the first inch. But she still took her time for the first few sucks before she was back to slamming her face up and down seven inches of his cock!

Just as Bruce had managed to get a hold of himself, barely at that, Alexis stopped once again and took another, and then another, and then the final inch of his cock down her throat, until she was gagging loudly, her mouth buried at the base of his cock, her fingers toying with his balls as she gagged and coughed.

"FUCK!" Bruce let out, pinching her stiff nipples so hard she screamed with a mouth and throat full of cock.

Over and over she bobbed her head maddeningly fast and hard, fucking her mouth on all ten inches of his dick like her life depended on it.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Was all Bruce could chant at first as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked through his body, almost making his knees give way.

"MMMMMPHHHH!" Alexis moaned around his cock, fucking herself furiously up and down all ten fat inches.

"That's it whore! FUCK! Ugh! Fuck your tight throat on my cock! Ungh! Suck my dick like your life depends on it!" Bruce growled as he dug his fingers into her firm tits.

The feel in his hand was like a hammer to the cum in his balls. He almost erupted in her mouth right then and there as she repeatedly almost pulled her mouth from his dick before slamming her mouth back down all ten inches.

Her tits were wondrously soft yet so fucking firm his dick pulsed in her throat at the feel of them. They were smoother and better than he had ever imagined they would feel like! And he held on to her tits for dear life as the supermodel continued to fuck her mouth furiously with his dick.

"Fuck, Alexis, your tits are amazing!" He cried out as he squeezed her breast roughly in his hand. The soft but firm flesh giving way to his grasping fingers as it molded around his hand.

Alexis responded by moaning loudly and arching her back again, pushing her chest into his groping hand. And fuck did Bruce take good advantage of it. Squeezing and mauling them hard.

"Take my cock, whore! Fuck! Suck my dick, you gorgeous little sextoy!" Bruce called out, his mind swirling from how good she was sucking his dick.

Over and over Alexis lips smacked against the base of Bruce's dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth his roommate's girlfriend was getting swifter and slicker at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

Up and down the beautiful platinum blonde bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with Bruce's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through him until he thought he might pass out!

Fuck but she was good at this! Rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe.

Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, Bruce suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to the beauty's head, he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down the sextoy's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over he began to pound his dick in and out of the whore's mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

The wet sounds of Bruce's dick pumping between her soft lips resounded through the car, met with the harsh gagging of the platinum blonde every time Bruce forced his cock down her throat. Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all she could do was to take it as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of his roommate's girlfriend in his lap, taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully with every thrust, was all too much for Bruce and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face he roughly let go of her hair, struggling to breathe.

Alexis didn't miss a beat, instantly the moment his hands left her head she slammed her face down and swallowed all of his cock again. Fucking her face furiously up and down his dick, sticking it deep into her tight throat, over and over, faster and harder, furiously sucking his dick like she was going to die if she stopped, Alexis worshipped his massive cock like a woman possessed.

Desperate to make him cum, Alexis' tongue lashed and danced madly as she sucked cock harder than she ever had before. And the pleasure was too much for Bruce as he tensed...his balls stirring and ready to erupt down the supermodel's throat.

"Ugh, fuck! Take that dick, Alexis!" Bruce groaned, his eyes almost rolling into his head from the pleasure her hot, wet mouth was giving him.

Over and over she sucked like crazy, slurping up and down and taking all ten inches deep into her throat. Again, and again, and again. Fucking her tight throat like the whore she was.

And then Bruce's forward thrusts to meet her downward sinking mouth suddenly grew erratic. His hands gripped tightly in her hair once more. And Alexis knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire as she felt another orgasm send jolts of pleasure through her body.

How many times had he made her cum by now? She'd lost count, he was that amazing!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Bruce chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Alexis! Fuck! You're...amazing! Fuck! You're going to make me cum!" Bruce said in a tight voice, ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts, the twenty-year-old beauty sucked as hard and as fast as she could. Her head was a blur and the soft smacking of her wet, well-fucked lips to the base of Bruce's cock resounded in the car.

Suddenly Bruce tensed and his whole body went rigid. Alexis wanted to see his face but with painful force, Bruce slammed her head down to the base of his cock, her nose digging into his balls as he held her there.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, you beautiful fucking whore! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, bitch! I'm fucking cumming in your whorish mouth!" Bruce suddenly shouted and applied even more pressure on her head, the air leaving her lungs as his balls blocked her nose from breathing.

Alexis lay still, no air, only pleasure as the fat cock expanded within her throat.

Alexis had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from Bruce's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as the handsome devil set about feeding her his cum.

As another thick sludge pumped down her throat, Alexis swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze sliding down her throat and into her belly.

Gagging on his cock and pinching his balls as she felt like she was dying, Bruce allowed her to breathe as he came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat. Breathing through her nose, she remained at the base, cum spraying within her.

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of Bruce's cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Endlessly, Bruce continued to cum, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Alexis could barely keep up swallowing. Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much Bruce was actually cumming! She even felt cum going up into her nose as she struggled to breathe, malfunctioning as he overwhelmed her with the gallons of cum.

Gulping down the thick semen and snorting out cum, Alexis knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide.

Seeing an opportunity, Bruce instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for even more streams of cum to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth and as he moved his cock around in circles, he painted her sunglasses with cum.

Alexis did her best to breathe as the excess amount of cum proved difficult to swallow and the cum coated her neck as he was cumming all over her, and with her sunglasses lying diagonally over her nose, cum landed in her emerald eye, making her squint. Several loads ejected over her cheekbones and then another erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum as she lay helpless in his lap, his strong arm on her chest and his hand on her head keeping her in place.

Bruce groaned as more and more cum shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin. The cum continued to rain down her skin until it began covering her massive tits. Another load shot across her neck as he aimed down and then another blasted her collar bone, right next to the collar of her denim jacket. Angling his cock away from her cum-covered face, another load shot right across the top of her tits, joined by another that sprayed the top of her chest, and then two more that gave her the perfect pearl necklace as his cum seeped down between her tits. But he wasn't done as he pulled her further across his lap and blasted her denim jacket, most covering her tits and yet a lot of cum drizzled across her defined abs, the cum raining down her toned stomach until a string of cum connected her face to her pussy lips.

Fuck!" Was all Bruce managed to stammer out as he breathed heavily.

Alexis just lay there with cum raining out of her nose and into her open mouth, which was brimming full of his cum. His white pearly seed covering her face, neck, chest, tits, stomach, and pussy like she had been sprayed with a hosepipe. And some even rained down and coated the massive muscles of her thighs.

"Fuck! You...you look like I've always imagined you!" Bruce said exhaustedly and the sextoy smiled around her mouthful of cum, the cum in her eye making it difficult to see.


SPANK!

Bruce couldn't help himself as he spanked his whore, spitting down on her chest as her cum-coated tits lay where her head had been.

Keeping her only functional eye on his as the sunglasses had spared it from the torrent of cum, she slowly closed her mouth and smiled up at him, noisily swallowing her mouthful of cum in front of him before opening her mouth to show him it was all gone.

"Fuck, you're such a nasty whore!" Bruce panted and Alexis smiled as she lay ravaged in his lap, completely soaked in his cum. "I've never cum that hard. Fuck you're so fucking good at sucking dick!" He said and the sextoy smiled at the compliment.

"Well you certainly did cover me." Alexis giggled as she looked up at him and smiled sexily, "You'll always be able to remember me like this whenever you look at me from now on. In this spot, in your lap, my face, neck, stomach and tits covered in your cum after I had just swallowed almost a gallon of it!"

"Your legs too" Bruce grinned when she rose her pretty little head, her mouth turning wide open as she saw the cum running down her body, coating the toned and defined quads of her thighs.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, but I have to take a picture of you" Bruce said as he reached for his phone, their eyes locked, her sunglasses lying diagonally across her button nose, covered in cum, and he respected her, enough, to restrain from grabbing his phone until she had given him permission.

"Go on then" she smiled wickedly as he grabbed the phone and aimed the camera at his whore, watching her wink and show him her sexy tongue for the camera.

Out of all of the pictures he had of her, this was the best one and seeing how sexy she looked with his cum covering her, he decided that before they left, he'd try his best to cover her completely.

"Do you have a towel?" Alexis asked, hopeful, but his intense eyes seemed to be planning for something else.

"Use my shirt" Bruce said before he ripped open his shirt, buttons flying, revealing his chiseled physique to the supermodel, and handed her the shirt.

"Fuck me...and you lust for my body!" Alexis whistled at his eight pack, his broad shoulders and his monstrous traps while she wiped away the cum from her face and body. Leaving the shirt absolutely drenched, she couldn't remove any more when she gasped as she felt it pulse and rise beneath her like a beast. "Oh my god...you're still hard!?"

Bruce stared at her with a mighty grin.

"I have a lot of stamina." He said simply and the sextoy gaped, feeling the cum coating the inside of her cheeks and her tongue as she did.

"I can see that!" Alexis replied, shocked, "Am I going to be able to keep up with you?"

"There's only one way to find out!" Bruce replied as he grabbed her ring-adorned hand and helped her up, but before he knew it, she had straddled his lap.

Her pussy began to tingle like she was on electric fire at that point. She had just sucked his cock until he had cum down her throat and all over her face. And yet Bruce was ready to fuck her even more and they hadn't even done any sightseeing, Bruce had driven her straight to this spot and spent hours fucking her in the backseat, yet he was still hard.