A True Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All forgiven.

His cock was that impressive! She couldn't look away from it. Now that his manhood was exposed to her, her view of him as a man was completely changing. She was awestruck. But as monumental of a moment he knew this was for her, Tyrone was impatient for pleasure after all the teasing she'd put him through over the years came rushing into his head now that he saw her as the sexbomb she was.

So, he didn't want to be kept waiting any longer.

As soon as the head of his lengthy weapon was pointed directly at her mouth again, he slid his large hand down into her silky soft platinum blonde hair. "This is the bigge... mmMMMPPPPHHH!" she groaned as he pulled the head cheerleader forward, pushing his rock-hard weapon into her young, eager mouth, the thick, angry tip pushing past her smooth, plump pink lips.

"Mmm... that's it," Tyrone sighed as he felt the young model's tongue sliding along the underside of his pole. "Taste that big black cock, baby girl. Savour it. Fuck! Get used to it. Cause if you're as good at this as I think you're gonna be, you're gonna be doing this a lot from now on. Fuck...I should've had you earlier..." His hand on the back of her head, he was focused entirely on his own pleasure. So, he pulled her down deeper, forcing his cock deeper into Alexis' mouth, till the tip was pressed against the entrance to her throat.

Alexis' eyes were wide. The young blonde had never had her mouth so full. Sure, she'd had a few in her mouth, here and there, but compared to this...it practically didn't count as sucking a cock. This was cock-sucking as it was meant to be. A big, fat cock in a young, eager mouth. Her shock at having this cock jammed into her mouth slowly dissipated as she adjusted to his intense size. Daddy's cock practically filled her mouth to the brim, her smooth lips wrapped around its girth, her tongue pressed against its underside.

But despite him taking the initiative in forcing her gasping mouth onto his swollen dick, she wasn't trying to pull her lips off his cock, not in the slightest. Her tongue was licking the underside, savouring its masculine flavour. She was drooling all over it, quite frankly, her heated saliva coating the thick unyielding weapon, leaking past her lips and down his shaft. Adjusting enough to feel like she could begin actively participating, she did her best to give him what she wanted, bobbing up and down on the top few inches of dick.

With his hand still firmly in place on the back of her head, he pulled her down, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and down her tight throat. Her eyes went wide at this sudden invasion of a huge, thick cock down her throat. She didn't think she was capable of this. She didn't even think it was possible for any of his thick weapon to fit any deeper. And yet, with his firm, confident grasp guiding her, she somehow took a few good inches of cock down her tight throat.

He held himself there, really staking out his dominance by staking his cock in her tight throat, forcing the busty cheerleader to hold his weapon in her mouth despite her discomfort. He held his cock in place, making her take it, making her experience its power first hand. Tears of discomfort slid down her tanned cheeks, but she wasn't fighting back. She was compliant, doing what was asked of her, like the good bitch she was. She certainly had potential, Tyrone thought to himself. Finally, sensing her lack of air, he released his grip on her. She removed her mouth from his black and glistening cock as she panted deeply for air, refilling her lungs. His cock was coated with her spit, drool connecting his pulsing shaft and her open mouth. Her eyes were glassy with lust, and her skin was glowing. Tyrone watched her, eager to see her reaction to sucking his mighty cock.

He would not be let down.

An expression of heavy lust crossed her lips as they curled up in a wicked, hungry sneer. Then, eagerly, savagely, Alexis attacked his throbbing cock with her hot, wet, teenage mouth. She dove forward, mouth wide open, attacking his iron erection. There was no hesitation. No fear. Alexis didn't even slow down as she forced herself deeper, taking inch after inch of turgid, old-man-cock smoothly into her young mouth. The thick meaty weapon grazed across her smooth lips, and the underside slid across her hot, wet, eager tongue, absorbing its addictive flavour. She didn't slow down. She just took that cock into her mouth like a trooper. Her smooth, plump lips formed a tight seal around his thick shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to properly suck the brutal older man's huge cock. She looked up at her daddy, her eyes still watery, seeking his approval.

"That's it, bitch. That's it. What a good little cock sucker you are!" he groaned, closing his eyes in bliss.

Bent over, butt pushing out, the young beauty was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing in daddy's lap. She had never done anything like this, acted so incredibly slutty, and it was so exciting. She was energized by the filth she was taking part in. Add on to that the fact that she'd never seen anything close to daddy's huge black cock, it was understandable as to why she was going a little crazy over it. Looking down, all she could see was his massive pole sticking out of her young mouth, his fit stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls. Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from the old man's weapon, panting yet smiling.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, eyes glassy with lust, lips swollen as she gawked at her daddy's spit-soaked weapon. Her hand still gripping the base of his pulsing dong, she leaned forward, extending her tongue and lewdly licking along the smooth shaft.

"Fuck!" he sighed, eyes closing with pleasure. Composing himself, he spoke up. "You like it?" Tyrone asked. "You like that black cock?" he asked as she ran her tongue around his mushroom tip.

"It's amazing!" she gasped, eyes wide, her pretty face lit up with excitement. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having.

"Damn..." he sighed, shocked at how fast she was progressing. Looking down at her, her perfect ass pointed upwards, her massive tits swaying beneath her as she attacked his huge cock. He humped up into her as she kept at it. "You are a natural. I knew you would be fantastic at sucking dick! Fuck! But I didn't think you'd be this fucking good. Yes! I knew you'd end up my bitch the second I walked in here. Those tits... fuck... that ass... you're built to be on your knees, sucking my cock!" he growled, closing his eyes and stroking his huge fingers through her Goddes.like hair as she resumed her slutty ways.

Alexis was laser-focused on sucking him off. She was facing down, eyes closed, her silky tresses falling against his crotch as she sucked his dick. Her hand had slid downward, massaging his nut-sack as she blew him. She had never done that before, but she just instinctually knew it would make him feel good. The true slut inside her was being brought to the surface the longer this went on. And this transformation was all on camera. It was still unbeknownst to her and capturing all the action.

"Fuck!" he grunted, sounding almost angry the pleasure was so good. He reached down again and curled her hair around his fingers, fucking up into her mouth as he pulled her down roughly, forcing his cock even deeper as she sucked him off, digging out more territory in her tight throat.

Taking himself right up to the edge, his cock throbbing as he brutally fucked her throat at a savage pace, he had enough self-control to hold off, knowing that he didn't want to cum just yet. Plus, he could see that she was beginning to struggle for breath. Holding off his climax, with the discipline only a man his age could have, he released his grip on her hair, letting her go. With a gasp, she pulled her mouth from his bone-hard weapon, thick bands of drool connecting her mouth to the ruthless old man's monster dick. Red-faced, she panted for breath and wiped her hand over her face, as her own spit had coated her mouth area. If she was bothered by such rough treatment, she didn't show it, her gorgeous face wearing a huge grin. But mercy was short from a man like Tyrone, and he was eager to move things along.

"Stand up!" he commanded, and she complied, a little dazed as he escorted her to the bed.

Sitting down on it, he positioned her between his legs.

Now, come get on daddy's lap..." he added, speaking her language. She took a nervous step forwards, but that wasn't quick enough for him. Impatient with lust for her Goddess-like beauty, he grabbed her roughly by the hips and pulled her into place, so she was straddling his lap, facing him, her massive boobs jiggling right in front of him. His throbbing dick was standing straight as she hovered above him and his massive weapon was now pointing directly at her eager teenage pussy.

"Sit down on it," Tyrone growled, letting his eyes glance at her bare tits, now within inches of his hungry face. It took all his will to focus on the task at hand and not just dive in to her cleavage, face-first.

Too far along the path to stop now, Alexis reached down and grabbed the base of his pole, making sure it's aim was true. The incest, her dignity, and most pressingly, her fertile and unprotected pussy, weren't on her mind in the slightest. The only thing that mattered was the giant slab of meat throbbing in her palm and getting it deep inside her as quickly as possible. Without hesitation, she lowered herself down till the head of the older man's mighty black cock pressed against the entrance to her plump, tight and eager cunt. Meeting his cold, icy gaze with her nervous one, she paused for just a moment. But he wasn't gonna wait any longer. Still gripping her hips, he pulled her down, and the head of his dick pushed apart the lips of her waiting pussy.

"OHHHH!" she moaned in shock.

"Mmmmm..." he groaned from his throat as the tip of his big cock nestled itself in her dripping pussy.

"Oh my God!" she called out. Obviously, she knew he was huge, but feeling his massive weapon trying to gain entrance into her tight pussy really proved how big he was. In a normal situation with the star quarterback or her agent, she would take her time and really get used to it. But this wasn't a normal situation, and her daddy was not a patient man. So, without mercy, he pulled her down deeper, sliding about half of his thick cock into her teenage pussy.

"OH MY GOD! Ahhhh!" she screamed out as daddy resized her tight young cunt with his massive rod. He was so damn big! She had never experienced anything like this. In the speed of this encounter, she had almost forgotten that this was incest, that she was now breaking a law for the first time. She wished she could take time to really feel that guilt, but her physical needs blew her guilt out of the water. She felt filled in a way she never had before, and he was only halfway inside her. But he was already touching areas that had never been touched. At first, it kind of hurt, but it was a good kind of pain, and the more she adjusted to it, the more she enjoyed it. That being said, she didn't think she could take anymore. He was just too huge.

"Hhmmmm!" he groaned. Goddamn, she was tight. Her cunt was wrapped around his thick, meaty pole, stretched to the max, overfilled with dick, clutching his manhood as tight could be. Needless to say, it felt fucking fantastic. And if there were any doubts about whether she enjoyed having such a massive weapon lodged up her pussy, it's tight, unrelenting grip and the fact her juices were gushing all over it should answer them.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she panted, her pussy spasming on black cock as she adjusted to his size. But Tyrone was merciless as he gripped her hips and roughly pushed the remaining five inches of cock deep inside her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed loudly as she was filled to the brim with ten inches of daddy's black cock. Her entire body jerked in shock as she was filled up past the point she thought possible, his big hands holding her in place, making her get used to his immense size. She thought she was filled before, but now, she was positively stuffed. She collapsed against him, her bare tits pressing into his clothed chest, as she writhed on daddy's big cock.

Tyrone held her in place, making her tight pussy get used to his massive size. As he did, he grit his teeth and tried his best to ride out the pleasure her tight, grasping cunt was bringing him. Damn... he'd gotten a lot of top tier pussy in his day. But fuck... this was easily the best. Her cunt was stretched to the brim around his thick post, squeezing the living daylights out of it. The walls of her pussy were wrapped around his full length, squeezing it, flexing around it, making his balls boil. The head of his dick was buried deep in untouched places deep inside the young slut's pussy, and the knowledge of that fact sent tingles along his length.

Fuck, this was fucking good.

"Ahhhhh!" she gasped, eyes closed, her luscious frame still spasming as her pussy adjusted to his massive pole. So big... so big... so damn big! No man had ever been even close to this. Alexis' world was being changed with every inch of hard cock being forced inside her. She knew his black cock was just fucking huge, but it was like a monster was splitting her in two. And her pussy was accepting it. Despite its immense size, her pussy was welcoming it inside of her, stretching around it in a manner she didn't think possible. Her pussy was soaking it with her now copious juices and aiding it in its journey inside her fertile cunt. Daddy's black cock wouldn't stop until it was completely inside her, and her pussy would do it's damndest to help it reach its goal.

As more cock was being forced inside her, Alexis only now truly understood what she had been missing out on all these years.

"Take it, bitch!" Tyrone grunted, pushing her down, wanting her to take more of his cock inside of her. She twisted and flexed, angling herself to take more of his powerful cock. As his tanned white beauty's copious pussy-juice dripped down his shaft, more of Tyrone's hard pipe slid inside her.

It was almost inhuman, Alexis thought, wondering how her body could take so much cock? She didn't know how it could possibly fit, but it could, and somehow, she just knew she could take more. She could take the whole thing.

Alexis was beginning to realize that she was built for black cock.

"Mmmmmm..." Tyrone groaned from deep in his throat as the stunning cheerleader's cunt pleasured his entire length, squeezing and massaging every square inch of his massive dick. Feeling her tits ballooning out against his chest, he ripped open his shirt and pulled it off, wanting to feel her big naked breasts against his bare chest. She was always impressed by his physique, but now, she drooled at what she saw. His fit chest. His impressive arm muscles. Even at his age, he could make her feel weak.

Alexis kept grinding her pussy around his throbbing pole, and she would probably be content to take as long as she wanted to get used to his massive size. But Tyrone was not about to wait around.

SPANK!

"C'mon!" he growled, reaching around to slap her ass, wanting to spur her into action. "Move your ass! Ride this big dick!" he roared, tugging on her gorgeous white-haired platinum blonde locks.

Not wanting to disappoint him, she lifted herself up, his thick, swollen meat sliding out of her grasping pussy. Surprisingly enough, as difficult as it was to adjust to his size, as soon as she got halfway up, she felt empty. Unable to resist, she dropped herself back into his lap.

"Oh!" she sighed, her ass slamming into his lap as her eager cunt swallowed up his big dick again.

"Again!" he growled, spanking her juicy ass again. She repeated the motion, slowly rising and falling. Then she did it again, and again as he spanked her, until she began to bounce at a steady rhythm.

"Oh my God!" Alexis sighed softly as she bounced on daddy's cock. As she got into it, she began bouncing up a little more each time, taking more dick on each bounce. At first, having his huge, bulging cock buried completely in her small, tight pussy felt more awkward than good, but there was enough pleasure there for her to keep going. And as she worked up into a good rhythm, it slowly began feeling better and better.

"Fuck..." Tyrone sighed. As the swimsuit model rode his big dick, her huge breasts bouncing right in his face, and finally ready to cut loose, Tyrone didn't hesitate to indulge himself. Leaning forward, he pressed his face right against her tits, letting the soft flesh cascade against his face as she rode him. She leaned forward, allowing him to immerse himself in her bulbous rack. He reached up and squeezed her perky jugs firmly, gripping them in his palms as she fucked him. As the old black man scrubbed his face against the young white woman's perfect, soft, succulent tits vigorously, he felt her throbbing nipples scraping across his chiselled facial features. They were clearly looking for a mouth, and he was happy to oblige, sliding his lips around her hard nipples.

"Ah!" she sighed as her daddy began sucking on her big tits. She had planned to go clubbing with her friends and join her agent in the VIP section, but here she was, letting daddy suck on her perfect tits while riding his huge black cock. He switched between nipples until they were both covered in his spit. After fully availing himself in her huge breasts, he sat back, his hands still squeezing her massive rack as she rode him.

"God damn! I love these fucking tits! Ever since you started developing them I've wanted to squeeze these fucking tits!" Tyrone growled, admitting to himself how much he'd lived in denial over his lust for her. Fuck he'd wanted her and now, as he was slapping one of her big titties again, spurring her on to ride him harder and faster, she was his.

Slapping her tits caused her boobs to bounce even more, and his big rough hands dug into them even more firmly. He dove back in and scrubbed his face into her massive, juicy tits, growling like a lion. Feeling her big, bare tits moulding to his face as she rode him. Falling back, letting his hands dig into the succulent flesh of her massive tits, he smiled hungrily at her. "Look at you, bitch. You've been teasing that hot body of yours for years, torturing me with it. And now your shoving your huge boobs in my face and riding my big fucking cock! Haha! You're the best daughter ever! I fucking love it!"

"Oh my God!" she sighed. She bounced a little faster as daddy tore her down, but she was still holding back from losing herself. Not saying anything to defend herself. Not letting go and fully embracing this fierce fucking. She was staying quiet and biting her lip, only letting out small little moans of pleasure. She was bouncing lightly, and she was doing a good job at taking about half of his length on every bounce.

But in Tyrone's opinion, she could do so much better.

This girl was built for it. Just, her body... her round, juicy ass, which was just a fantastic combination of rippling muscles and fat. Her tits, which were absolutely massive and smooth and built to be squeezed. Those killer thighs that drove him insane. And her pussy, man her pussy was incredible, tight and wet and oh so eager. This bitch wasn't just built for sex, but she was built for nasty, brutal, hardcore fucking.

And he needed to give her that.

"Stand up bitch!" he growled while spanking her hard.

"Uh... wha..." she said, confused, drunk with pleasure.

"I said stand up!" he commanded again, slapping the side of her ass, spurring her into action. While dizzy and flicking her hair like only a model could, she peeled her sweaty body off of his, pushing herself up, sitting up straight. Her head sagged slightly, a bit shaky. Finally, she steeled herself, ground her ass into daddy's lap, squeezing his still throbbing cock, before she pushed herself to her feet, standing on shaky legs. Tyrone's python-like cock slid out of the swimsuit model's cunt for the first time in what felt like forever, standing erect like a tower from his body, coated with a thick, shiny layer of his baby girl's sex-juices.