A True Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone pushed her into the bed like she was nothing but a toy. Moving quickly, he ripped off the sheets he needed to destroy her completely and sat down atop of her big and muscular thighs.

Alexis looked over her shoulder at him while she felt her hands be tied behind her back, and her eyes immediately locked onto his throbbing member. It had never looked more menacing, bouncing slightly as he tied her ankles to the bed posts, the huge, imposing head pointing straight at her.

When she was completely tied to the bed, she looked at him in awe as he stroked his rigid tool against her wet pussy lips.

The gorgeous eighteen-year-old arched her back and held her perfectly round ass back toward her daddy. And she couldn't help but wonder why he'd decided to take her today? She'd been teasing him for years and her body hadn't changed overnight. She'd been just as hot yesterday, but perhaps her age had been the only thing preventing his dam from bursting? It had to be, not that she cared, she wanted to be taken. It was her fantasy and if it was her daddy that make her fantasy come true, then so be it.

Not that she could prevent it either. She was tied, helpless, under his mercy and so unbelievably turned on by how good his black body looked atop of her gorgeously tanned skin.

Was she developing a black fetish? It felt like it.

Wow, maybe she should've let the black kingpin on school have some fun with her in the corner he'd pressed her into after all rather than call out for her help.

But she could always correct that mistake.

"You know what I'm gonna ask of you..." Tyrone began, his smooth, silky voice making the head cheerleader shiver as she looked back at him, the sides of her jiggling breasts visible from behind. "You know what men like me ask of their whores..." he said, resting his fingers on her smooth hips, gripping them lightly. "You knew how this would end the second you knelt before me..." He held her gaze with his as she chewed on her lower lip hotly. "So, I just want you to ask for it... I want you to beg. So, bitch... give your daddy what he wants," he finished, holding her gaze sternly, pausing in place.

She looked back at him with a naughty expression and t "Daddy...please...fuck me"

"There she is" Tyrone said, smiling proudly at the transformation he had forced upon the young model. With one hand, he gathered a good amount of her long silky hair in his rough palm. With his other hand he reached down to grab her hip as he thrusted into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH! GOD..." she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size again. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth. Still gripping her hips, he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

"Take it!" he growled. "Take that black cock, bitch!" He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. His hands were gripping her wide hips as he drilled her, pulling her petite body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"Wait... wait... slow down," she called out, looking back at the merciless older man. But he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. She began lifting her head ever so slightly, seeking kindness. But instead, he only grabbed her silky hair roughly, pulling her back hard. "Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy.

"Don't act like you're not loving this!" Tyrone growled. "Talk to me, bitch! Tell me how much you love it!"

The sounds of meaty slapping as her ass slapped against him filled the room. Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her gorgeous face was a mask of pleasure as her mouth remained open in a silent moan. His muscles were flexed as he gripped her white-like hair with one hand and her hip with the other, drilling her roughly.

"Tell me you like getting fucked like a fucking whore!" he demanded, pumping into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out. She remained silent, her body tensed in pleasure. Tyrone filled her with his entire length on every thrust, causing his sizable balls to slap against her clit.

Giving him no response, he opted to grab one of her hard nipples between his calloused fingers and twisted it hard. "AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out, humping back at him further.

"Talk to me, bitch!" he growled into her ear, still drilling her. As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly. Reaching beneath her, he dug his big palm into her soft, luscious titties again. "These big, perfect tits! Fuck you exploded into them from your C-cups! And I wanted those c-cups, but now these double E cups are mine! I don't care that you're my daughter! I don't care if you pledge yourself to a husband in the future! Because these tits belong to me now!" he growled, groping her hanging jugs roughly.

"Oh my God!" she groaned, barely able to handle the rough treatment. She didn't know if she could agree with it, but God, did it ever feel like daddy had taken ownership of her huge breasts, stealing sole possession of them away from the world. It sounded bad, but the thought of it made her pussy even wetter. But no... if she gave over total ownership of her body to him, she would be his bitch forever.

She couldn't do that, no matter what he...

SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned out in shock as the older man swatted her rear end. Despite the shock, an electric bolt of lust coursed through her from the firm contact.

SPANK! SPANK!

"OH!" she moaned out again. Holy crap! She was shocked at how good that felt!

What did she swear she couldn't do again?

SPANK!

She couldn't remember.

He delighted in spanking his baby girl's tight ass. It was such a perfect piece of art, an ass built to be spanked and punished.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Mmmm!" she groaned, trying her best to suppress a very loud moan. No man had ever done anything like this to her, and the pleasure that was coursing through her at such an illicit, humiliating act was insane. She had never felt anything like this. Everything this older man was doing to her was driving her crazy, and then she broke.

SPANK!

As Tyrone tugged her Goddess-like hair back and continued to slide more of his thick black cock into her tight white pussy, her gaze was forced to look straight into the mirror.

Alexis looked at herself, taking in her surroundings. She was in her own bedroom, completely naked while daddy sat atop of her athletic legs, forcing his huge black dick up her tight and fertile pussy. His big, strong hand slid around her smooth body, squeezing one of her huge, soft, jiggling boobs. She was in the clutches of a big, strong and handsome black daddy.

And She barely recognized herself.

Alexis didn't see any sign of the girl she used to be. No, the previous her would never do this. Alexis' light had been darkened by the incestuous fucking, which is why she didn't see any signs of the woman she used to be. Alexis looked at herself and realized she saw someone different staring back at her.

She looked like such a slut.

But this revelation didn't disgust her or horrify her. The thought of daddy having his way with her didn't bother her.

Not anymore.

Instead it made her smile.

Her eyes flashed with lust and pride as the predatorial black man used her body for pleasure. The way he pawed at her lustful body made her feel hot and sexy in a way no one never had. She chewed her lower lip at the hot scenario she found herself in, feeling more like a mature, adult woman than she ever had before. And on the side of adulthood, the flavour was delicious and the smell reeking of sex. Now her true life would begin and she already knew her role in this world. And it was to pleasure rough uncaring men with huge cocks.

Like her daddy.

Her body was built to make men drool, so why not enjoy the type of pleasure that comes with? Why bother thinking of all that other silly stuff when you could be getting stuffed with huge cocks and feeling an unimaginable level of pleasure? Why deny yourself this pleasure? For the sake of love? Marriage? Why do that, when daddy's huge cock gave her more fulfilment than all that stuff ever had?

Her internal struggle now gone, she accepted what she was when her daddy began to piston his fingers up into her tight asshole while fucking her brains out.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed out, a shiver of lust passing through her.

"You like that black cock, don't you, bitch?" Tyrone growled, knowing she would come around, his hips driving forward as he kneaded his baby girl's huge rack.

"Fuck me, daddy... fuck my fertile pussy! Fill me up!" she moaned loudly, a small orgasm passing through her.

"You want daddy's cock?" he asked, twisting her hard nipple roughly.

"Yes! PLEASE! Give me every fucking inch, daddy! I want to feel your balls against my ass!" the young slut moaned out, spurring the older man on.

"You want the whole thing?" Tyrone asked, grunting slightly, looking at her face in the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"YES! FUCK!" Alexis moaned out, her eyes wide, looking almost insane with need. "Squeeze my tits, daddy! Squeeze your slut's huge fucking tits!" she screamed in pleasure as he pushed three fingers up her ass.

"Mmm, fuck!" Tyrone grunted out, taking his hand from her hair and asshole and sliding them around to cup both of her massive tits in his palms. He squeezed them greedily, kneading the firm flesh between his fingers. "You want the whole fucking thing, bitch?" Tyrone groaned through gritted teeth, the pleasure of her hot, tight pussy and her change in attitude making him lose control.

"Yes, daddy! Please! Shove every inch of your perfect, fat cock up my tight teenage pussy! Fuck my fertile pussy hard! Make me scream daddy! I want the world to hear!" Alexis moaned out.

Clenching his teeth together, Tyrone gave an unholy shove and drove his hips forward, and without care or mercy, he shoved the remaining few inches of his throbbing member up the young beauty's amazing pussy.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Alexis screamed out in a guttural moan of pleasure, another orgasm passing through her. Tyrone looked down to see the head cheerleader's tight pussy wrapped around the base of his thick weapon. A jolt of lust shot through him.

There would be no more waiting. It was time for him to take his pleasure. Acting quickly, he freed her legs from her bindings. There was no need to keep her locked in place, she was his now, fully. Then he flipped her around while his cock remained in her. She was a toy in his black arms. And when she lay before him, flat on her back, her shapely legs on either side of him and her arms still tied behind her back, it was time.

Tyrone pulled his hips back, sliding his cock all the way out till only the tip was remaining in her soaking wet pussy, before reversing course, slamming his cock forward, driving his hips into her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Don't stop, daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Treat me like a fucking slut!" Alexis called out loudly, louder than the sounds of their colliding bodies echoing through the room.

SLAP!

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes!" Alexis screamed out as Tyrone was going to town on his slut daughter, pounding his cock in and out of her at a furious pace and slapping the filth off of her face. Tyrone, in his lust-filled berserker rage, let his eyes drift to her bare tits, bouncing just beneath him, now available to be felt up again. Slapping her face one more time like only a true slut would love, he reached down and let his hands dig into the soft, succulent titty-flesh again, squeezing them roughly as he drilled her.

"Ugh! Ohhh!" Tyrone groaned, almost beyond words at this point he was so lust-crazed. He wasn't gonna last much longer now. In his lust-addled mind, his eager squeezing hands on her big boobs was all that he could focus on as he pumped into her tighter than tight cunt. He was really digging into her, driving his cock into her, pausing for a moment and really savouring her immaculate cunt. Her pussy was truly amazing.

"Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me!" she moaned and she was getting close too. And even more than before, this position was really hitting all the right spots. Her pussy was gushing all over his thick, lengthy pole. She was gonna cum soon, as well, and hard.

"You like this you fucking whore!?" Tyrone growled, his body slamming into hers as she raised her legs.

"Oh my God! Yes!" Alexis moaned, her legs shaking with lust on either side of his head. She felt him squeezing her giant breasts roughly, gripping as much of her tits as he could. "Daddy! Fuck! Daddy, I think I'm gonna cum!" she said lightly, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned as he continued drilling the model's eager cunt. He was getting really close too.

"Daddy... fuck! Daddy, I want you to cum in me!" Alexis groaned. "I wanna feel it! I need to feel it! I want to feel your cum inside my nasty fucking cunt! Oh my God, I want you to fill me up with jizz! Please! KNOCK ME UP!" she begged, looking up at her handsome daddy.

"Ughh! Fuhh..." he groaned, driving his powerful, rock hard cock into her firmly, making her entire body shake with each forceful thrust. His big, manly palms were digging into her big soft tits, the immaculate softness adding to his volcanic lust, almost ready to erupt.

"More! More! More! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Alexis cried out, her moans filling the room. Her pussy was spasming as he hit her just right, over and over and over again. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Holy shit, daddy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

"Oh my God! Holy shit!" Tyrone groaned, driving down into her like a machine, gripping her luscious tits roughly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH!" Alexis squealed, her limbs jerking and shaking as her body was readying to blast into orbit.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned, hips in overdrive.

"AHHHHHHH!" she screamed of pleasure as he nearly squashed her tits in his pleasure.

"YES! YES! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" Alexis continued to scream the house down as the orgasm rocked her world.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS! FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Alexis screamed, breaking her vocal cords as he fucked her through the mind-blowing senstations.

At near the same moment, Tyrone's balls twisted and a rocket-burst of thick, creamy sperm exploded out of his thick cock and into the depths of his whore's wicked, nasty cunt. At the same moment, Alexis' body was ablaze with pleasure as the full wave of her orgasm hit her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhh!" Tyrone groaned as more cum fired out of him. Their bodies were acting on instinct. In his case, that meant his body made sure he had buried his lengthy cock to the brim inside her clutching cunt, ensuring the thick cum firing out of him was taken as deep as possible in her wet pussy. And for her, she was pushing back against him, trying to ensure the very same thing.

"UGGGHHH! FUCK! AHHHHH!" she groaned loudly, her cunt clenching around him, trying to force as much cum as possible deep inside of her.

"Shit! Shit! GUHHHH! FUCK!" Tyrone groaned, his cock firing off again and again. He still had her folded in half, her legs on his shoulders as he drove down into her, humping into her squeezing cunt as more and more cum rocketed out of him.

"Yes! YES! I feel it! I feel it!" she cried out, completely overwhelmed with pleasure as she felt her daddy's huge black cock firing off thick jets of cum deep inside her nasty cunt. Her legs were shaking near his ears as she came, feeling a pleasure she had never experienced. No one had ever given her even close to this level of pleasure.

Only her father.

"Uhhhh! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned, humping down into her. Both were covered with sweat, and the heat in this small room was like a sauna.

"Yes! Yes!" she sighed. Completely engulfed beneath her daddy's manly frame as he pumped boiling cum deep into her needy cunt, this was exactly what she wanted. What she dreamed of. To be taken by a beast of a man and knocked up.

"Fuck! Fuck..." Tyrone grunted, humping into his baby girl, cum still firing out of him, in just as thick of streams as it did at the start. He'd been so turned on all morning that his balls were filled to the brim with thick cum, and it felt like he was pumping nearly every drop of it into her eager, fertile pussy.

"Yes! Fuuuuccckkkkk..." she groaned, squirming beneath him, her tight pussy not letting go of his weapon as it kept filling her up with sperm.

"Oh! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned, his body alive with a pleasure he hadn't felt in his lifetime. And it was all thanks to his baby girl and her heavenly cunt, her filthy mouth and her huge tits. Fuck... her tits. He kept groping her melon-sized breasts, his fingers digging into the soft pleasure, and that was enough to prolong his pleasure. "Fuck..." he groaned, humping down into her, his orgasm starting to lessen ever so slightly.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" she moaned in pleasure, her cunt flexing around his shaft, trying to keep the flow of sperm coming.

Their bodies kept flexing and humping against each other, riding this whole thing out as it went on and on, riding the crest of pleasure together. He kept firing off, shooting off cum into her waiting pussy, which eagerly accepted every drop, so hungry for sperm it was. Their bodies were tense, coated with sweat, cumming in unison. Until finally, at the same exact moment, their intense orgasms ended, and their bodies collapsed onto the bed.

A tangle of sweaty limbs, her legs slid from his shoulders and fell to the sweaty sheets on either side of him. Tyrone was still on top of his lingerie-clad daughter as they both panted for breath, recovering from their orgasms. Tyrone peeled his sweaty body off of hers, rolling onto his back next to her on the bed. As he did, his lengthy dick slid from her grasping cunt, fully emerging from inside her for the first time in a while. And to his surprise, it was still hard. Coated in their combined sex-juices it had frankly never looked better. Some of the fight had been taken out of it surely, but the dull throb of need had not fully gone away. He expected it to go down fully once the adrenaline of sex fully left him.

Next to him, Alexis lied on her back, eyes half open, panting for breath, her chest rising and falling. Her tits looked absolutely mammoth like this. For a moment, he became completely hypnotized staring at them. The smooth skin. The hard nipples. The beads of sweat coating the succulent flesh. His mouth was watering just staring at them. He knew he should calm down and return to normal, but he wanted nothing more than to lick the sweat off those big tits of hers. He shook his head, trying to calm down.

Alexis was on another plane of existence. Not awake but not asleep, she was in heaven. That was, like, the best sex ever! She never dreamed she could actually get fucked so well. And her daddy had gone and done the deed. Her daddy was the one who had given this incredible gift of pleasure, and on her eighteenth birthday. That made it even better! This was just... perfect. Alexis panted for breath as she calmed down, her overcharged body cooling down from the ferocious sex session with her father.